Educating Kyra

Story Info
Teacher/uncle gives innocent Kyra a lesson.
6.7k words
4.56
477.7k
221
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyra, would you mind joining me in my office? I'd like to discuss some details of the paper you handed in last week." Mr. Markman's voice interrupted Kyra as she stood up ready to leave the classroom. The bell had just rung and she only wanted to leave that place, but once she had gathered her stuff, Kyra looked up at her Sociology professor and a pleasant shiver ran through her 18 year old body. Mr. Markman was the youngest lecturer in the school and in addition, he was very handsome. He was always very attentive, but Kyra blushed every time he came near her.

"Sure... No-no problem." Kyra stammered nervously and the teacher gave her a warm smile.

"Great, follow me." He instructed and Kyra followed him out of the classroom. They walked down the corridors of the St. Catherine's School for Girls under the curious stares of Kyra's friends, who stared at her in disbelief.

As she politely accepted the offer to lead the way out of the main building, Kyra ducked her head to hide her blush as Mr. Markman waved at the principal. He then turned his eyes to the young woman walking ahead of him and his penis hardened at once. He had been planning this for a long time; it was the perfect chance to awake this naive girl to the pleasures of life and he would NOT waste it, even if his job depended on it.

John Markman was a 35 years old Sociology professor who had been lucky enough to get a job at St. Catherine's less than a year ago. The school was very popular between wealthy families all over the country and parents sent their young and virginal daughters there to be educated, but little did Mr. Matheson -Kyra's father- knew about John's plans of taking his little girl's education a bit further... and far away from the theoretical matters he instilled in the classroom.

The wind blew Kyra's long brown hair and his already stiff cock hardened a bit more. Damn! It was hard enough to control himself during his lectures, now... Now it was impossible! It was a torture to hide his erection every time he laid his eyes on the attractive Kyra. She was a beautiful girl with long brown hair and round, innocent hazel eyes that he longed to see beaming with lust for him and a body the school's uniform did nothing to hide. Sweat beaded on his upper lip whenever he noticed her young, firm breasts pressing against the white shirt, her nipples temptingly poking against it or when her green and blue plaid skirt rode up her smooth thighs as she sat down on her seat right in front of his desk. Now, as he stared at the gentle sway of her hips, he let out a low growl.

Kyra heard it and she turned around with a concerned expression.

"is everything alright, Mr. Markman?" She asked and John smiled at her.

"Sure, don't worry. Just keep on walking." He instructed her and she gave him a little smile.

They carried on walking in silence for a few seconds until the teacher's dorms came to sight. Kyra stopped in her tracks and then turned toward him with a scandalized expression in her face.

"I can't go in there, Mr. Markman." Kyra said. "You know the rules.. We are not allowed to enter in that building." She added and John cursed inwardly. Of course he knew the rules! Maybe someone had seen the problem of putting beautiful young girls and horny teachers together a long time ago and then had come up with that ludicrous rule, but he was determined to break it.

"I thought we were going to your office." Kyra added and John stepped closer to her with a friendly smile on his lips.

"I'm sorry, but my room is the only place available where we can have some tranquility... Something's being fixed at my office and there's no way we could even listen to each other there." He explained, hoping Kyra would believe that crap.

She gave him a insecure look and then sighed.

"Alright... I just don't wanna have any troubles if anyone sees me in here." She murmured and John grinned as he led her inside.

Kyra followed Mr. Markman up the stairs and then he showed her the way to his room. "Just in case you need it." He had said...

Once Kyra stepped into his room, John closed the door behind him and silently locked it, in case someone had the bad idea of showing up in a wrong moment and saw him doing naughty things to her. He didn't want to be kicked out of the school and lose the opportunity to enjoy of Kyra's delightful body for as long as he could. He then turned around with a smile in his lips and told Kyra to sit down.

Kyra obeyed and once she sit down, she stared at him as he fumbled with some stuff that lay on a nearby chair. Biting back a sigh, her eyes studied his dark blonde hair, his blue eyes and his handsome features. He was so attractive... Her gaze slid over his strong, well-built body and she blushed as the memories of a dream she had had not too long ago rushed back to her mind. Kyra had heard some of her dorm friends talking about sex and how they did it with their boyfriends and Kyra's imagination had taken care of the rest. That night, her dreams had been filled with images of a naked Mr. Markman...

Kyra snapped back to reality and she forced herself to look away from her teacher. She glanced around at the room ad just then, she noticed the big bed across the room as she sat at Mr. Markman's desk. The four posts bed was very comfortable looking, and she wished at once she could lay down on it for a while. Continuing with her investigation, she noticed that several big mirrors were located all over the room, the most of them strategically placed around the bed. Little did Kyra know that the next time she saw herself reflected on those mirrors, she'd be deeply impaled on his cock... and enjoying it as nothing ever before!

"Do you like it?" Mr. Markman's voice took her out of her daydream and she looked back at him.

"Yes-yes." She stammered again and he smiled reassuringly at her.

"Why don't you leave your things on the desk? This might take us a while." He offered and Kyra nodded. She left her books aside and then her hazel eyes went back at him as he sat down in front of her, his desk between them.

"Do you know why I asked you to come here today, Kyra?" John asked and Kyra shook her head.

"Not really..." She answered shyly and he smiled at her.

"Last night I was reading the paper you handed it on Tuesday and I found that it isn't clear enough, as if you rambled a lot without actually getting to the point." Jon explained and Kyra's eyes grew wide. Oh my God! She couldn't fail! Her father would kill her! He was incredibly strict when school was concerned.

"You mean I failed?" She asked weakly and Jon smiled inwardly. There it was... She had given him the perfect excuse. With a serious look in his face, John leant back on his chair and rested his elbows on the armrests as his blue eyes probed into hers.

"You haven't failed, Kyra; at least not yet. But it worries me to see that such a great student as you can fail in such an easy subject like this. I don't want to do this, but I'm afraid I'll have to let your father know about this." Jon explained and Kyra gasped. She leant forward with a worried look and his cock twitched when her breasts pushed against her shirt.

"You can't tell my father!" Kyra begged with a teary look. "He's very strict... He wouldn't forgive me if he knew that I failed... You don't know how horrible he is..." She murmured as a round tear slid down her cheek.

John couldn't believe his luck; if he had been aware of how things were, he wouldn't have taken this long to finally do this! Kyra was desperate and he knew he'd never have a better chance than this one.

"Please listen, Kyra... It can't be that bad." He tried to calm her with a soothing voice, but he didn't succeed. Grinning inside, Jon took another step forward. "Come here." He instructed and Kyra gave him a surprised look. He nodded and she stood up and walked toward him, standing right beside his chair.

Jon studied her and his mouth watered at the mere sight of her. Her breasts jiggled with her bated breath and one of her thighs softly brushed his elbow, sending electrical shocks to his shaft.

"My dad will kill me..." Kyra mumbled and Jon reach out his hand. He posed it on her arm and gently rubbed it up and down.

"I want to help you, Kyra." He said lowly and she stared at him. "Will you let me do it?" Jon added and Kyra nodded. "I'll help you, but you have to do as I tell you, ok?" He warned her and Kyra nodded profusely.

"Yes! I'll do whatever you ask me to!" She exclaimed and Jon grinned.

"Come and sit on my lap, then" Jon said and Kyra gasped in disbelief. Jon pulled a serious face and added in his best teacher's tone. "I thought you wanted your father to remain ignorant about this."

Kyra nodded and with a low sigh, she sat on her lap. As she did, her heart skipped a beat. Her skirt had ridden up a bit and the skin of her legs brushed against the fabric of his slacks, sending shivers down her spine, but she kept her eyes low and her hands on her lap as his hand smoothed up and down her back.

Jon smiled and softly posed one hand on her bare knee, testing her. She didn't react, so he slid his other hand around her shoulders.

"I'll help you, Kyra... I promise I will." Jon mumbled in her ear, making her shiver pleasantly. "Look at me." He ordered and Kyra obeyed.

"Will you tell my father?" She asked softly and Jon shook his head.

"Only if you're not a good girl." He answered.

"And why do I have to do, then?" Kyra said and Jon grinned.

"You have to let me kiss you."

Kyra stared at him in disbelief, a bright flush covering her cheeks. He wanted to kiss her! The most handsome teacher in school wanted to kiss her! And if she let him, her father would never find out about her failing in school. She really wanted him to do it, so why shouldn't she let him? It was just a kiss...

Facing him, Kyra nodded softly and Jon smiled broadly. She was in for a roller coaster ride...

Pulling her closer, Jon posed his lips on her and kissed her innocently for a while, feeling how her body warmed on him. But as he kept a caste kiss, his hands began to wander. The hand on her knee moved just an inch upward, and the one on her back moved around her and now his fingertips were gently brushing the curve of her breast.

Suddenly, Kyra pulled apart with a marveled expression in her face.

"Wow.." She mumbled and Jon laughed.

"That was nothing, Kyra." He replied. "Do you want me to show you a real kiss?"

Kyra's eyes sparkled and then she nodded excitedly, her body bouncing up and down and making his cock swell even more. Jon moaned and the pulled her closer, his tongue now probing into her mouth. He felt her own tongue dancing against his and once he heard her moaning for the first time, he knew the time was right. He moved his hand from her knee to her neck and before she could stop him, Jon was kneading at a full, ripe breast. Kyra gasped in surprise and then pulled apart.

"What are you doing?" She asked with an amazed tone, her eyes wide. Jon didn't answer, he just buried his face in the hollow of her neck and began to kiss the sensitive skin there without stopping the fondle of her soft mound through her shirt.

"Oh, Mr. Markman..." Kyra sighed. "It feels so good..."

Jon groaned and a little smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"I'll make you feel even better... Is that what you want, Kyra?" He asked and Kyra nodded arching her back against his hand. "Unbutton your shirt." Jon commanded and Kyra gave him a weird look.

"You mean like... Getting undressed in front of you?" Kyra wondered and Jon nodded solemnly.

"Don't worry. No one will ever know... Just remember your father" He reminded her. Kyra sighed and slowly undid the buttons of her plain white shirt, showing a simple white bra covering her breasts.

Jon feasted on the sight in front of him. Her breasts were slightly tanned and he suddenly wished to see more of them. His hands moved to her back and in one swift movement, he took her bra off.

Kyra shrieked and her hands flew to her breasts trying to cover herslef, but Jon didn't let her do it. As he stared at those full curves, Jon's shaft throbbed painfully in his pants and he softly rubbed against her thigh. Then, his hands flew to her tits and began to knead them gently.

Kyra moaned instantly. His warm hands made her feel wonderful things, and once his lips went back to her neck, it got even better. Closing her eyes, Kyra threw her head back and let him work on her.

Jon moved his lips downward from her neck to her chest as his fingers delicately pulled at her nipples for a while. He then looked down at them and smiled when he saw them turn into two hard and reddish buds that begged for his mouth.

"Do you like it, Kyra? Do you like the way my hands are fondling your tits?" He asked and Kyra groaned when he gently pinched at one of her nipples. His hands and his dirty talk were driving her insane. She nodded silently as she eagerly pressed her throbbing pussy against his leg.

Hearing her silent plea, Jon moved one of her hands to down her stomach and leg, just to pose it on her inner thigh and then move it upward in a slow motion.

"Spread your legs a bit, sweetie..." He murmured in her ear and Kyra obeyed. Slowly, Jon moved his hand until he reached her panty clad pussy. He gently cupped it through the garment and Kyra let out a loud cry.

"Mr. Markman..." She moaned and that excited him even more. She would call him like that even if she were riding his cock in the bring of her orgasm!

"Your pussy is so wet, Kyra... I can even feel it through your panties. That means that you like what I'm doing to you, did you know that?" Jon asked and Kyra shook her head. "I wanna touch it, baby... Can I?"

Jon was loving it. He was making her beg for relief... He had never imagined Kyra would be this horny!

"Touch me, professor... Please!" She begged and without second thoughts, Jon slid his hand under her panties and slid one curious finger along her slit before parting her folds and gently stroke her all over. "God!" Kyra exclaimed as she arched her back, offering herself to his finger.

Jon teased her for a while before he finally stroked her where she needed it the most. He first took one taut nipple into his mouth and suckled it for a while and then he began to trace slow circles around her clit.

"How does it feel, Kyra?" Jon asked as her nipple slid out of his mouth with a low plopping sound. He looked up at her and saw that her eyes were closed, and her breasts jiggled with her up and down motion as he shamelessly humped her pussy against his finger. "You little slut... You like it, don't you?" He groaned as he bit softly on her nipple. Kyra cried out in pleasure and Jon's cock felt about to explode.

"Yesssssss" Kyra hissed and Jon moaned.

"You're a slut, aren't you?" He murmured as he stroked her clit faster. "You need a big cock in you... My finger won't be enough, right? I'm gonna give it to you... yes... I wanna feel your little pussy around my big fat cock!"

His words, along with his finger, excited Kyra beyond belief. She felt her body boiling there where her professor was touching her and when she thought that she wouldn't be able to handle it anymore, her world exploded as her first orgasm shook her over.

Jon stared at her as she came and he had to use all his strength to not come himself in his pants. Her body wriggled on his knees and her juices coated his hand as he traced slow circles around her love button as he waited for her breath to calm down a bit. When she finally opened her eyes again, he saw the marveled expression in them.

"That was... that was.. AMAZING!" She exclaimed and Jon couldn't help but laugh at her.

"I know!" He answered and gave her a slow, passionate kiss.

One thing was for sure: Kyra wasn't now as half as shy as she had been when she entered in his room a short while ago. She willingly responded at his kiss and her tongue surveyed his mouth. When they pulled apart, Jon removed his fingers from her throbbing pussy and Kyra groaned in disappointment.

"You little slut!" Jon hissed, but Kyra simply frowned.

"I liked the way you made me feel." She said childishly and Jon laughed. He planted a hot kiss on her full lips and then murmured.

"The best is yet to come, you little bitch... Now stand up!" He ordered and Kyra obeyed grumpily. He preferred to have his fingers touching her pussy as he called it than standing up, but she knew she had no choice. Kyra stood up and Jon stared at her; her breasts naked and her nipples hard and wearing only her plaid skirt and her shoes.

"I'm not done with you, Kyra... I still can tell your father." He murmured and her eyes grew wide.

"I'm sorry..." She murmured and Jon grinned.

"Good. Now take of your shoes and socks." Kyra obeyed and once she had tossed them aside, she looked back at him. "Turn around." He ordered and Kyra did as he asked. "Now bend over the desk, rest on your elbows and spread your legs." Jon said next. Once she was in the position he wanted, Jon studied her for a few seconds and his eyes beamed with lust. Her short skirt had ridden up her legs and her moist white panties were clearly visible and he had to hold himself back; there was nothing he wanted the most that pulling her panties down and fuck that innocent girl senseless, but he had seen a hint of the slut she could be and he wanted to make her beg for his cock.

Kyra noticed his silence and frowning slightly, she did her best to look back at him without changing her position. Turning her head around, Kyra's eyes grew wide when she saw Mr. Markman's eyes fixed on her backside while his hand slowly rubbed his groin.

"Mr. Markman..." Kyra whined softly and Jon looked up at her with lustful eyes.

"Turn your head, Kyra." He ordered hoarsely and Kyra obeyed, wondering what he had in mind now.

A few seconds later, she heard him standing up and before she knew, his warm hands were stroking the sensitive skin of the back of her thighs. She straightened her head up, but Jon's soothing voice relaxed her a bit.

"Easy, Kyra... Haven't I made you feel good as I promised?" He murmured and Kyra nodded silently. "Then let me do this. This will be even better." He promised and Kyra rested her forehead on the cool wood, silently allowing him to do as he pleased with her.

"That's better, baby..." Jon said as his hands cupped her bum cheeks.

"Professor..." Kyra moaned, feeling her groin tingling again as it had done just minutes ago.

"You like it, don't you?" Jon asked as his hands rubbed her butt and her inner thighs shamelessly. Kyra nodded and he stopped his fondling for a while until Kyra groaned.

"Please..." She begged and Jon, keeping his hands on her butt cheeks, pressed his hard cock against her exposed cunt and then bent forward so his mouth was at level with her ear. "Tell me that you like it, slut! I won't go on if you don't." He hissed and Kyra swallowed hard. She licked her lips and then her soft voice left her parted lips.

"I like it when you touch me, professor. Your hands feel great on my legs and my..."

"Say it, bitch!" Jon commanded sensing her hesitation, now rubbing his cock against her panty clad pussy.

"My ass!" Kyra exclaimed as she felt something hot probing against her pussy. "You make my ass burn with your hands, professor!"

Jon groaned and pinned her against the desk with his shaft. Damn her! She was so innocent that those words coming out of her mouth made him even more horny. Jon licked her ear and then he busied his hands on removing her panties. Kyra hesitated for a short while, but once she felt her panties rolling down her thighs and then Mr. Markman's hand touching her cunt again made her forget all her fears.

"Mmmmmmm... I like it, professor." Kyra groaned as Jon's fingers explored her pussy.

12