Educating Marri Ch. 03

Story Info
Marri's first client.
1.8k words
4.24
16.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

It was Sunday night. I was dressed in the outfit Beverly, as Mrs. Earl preferred to be called, had left out for me and sitting on the ornate bed. I was waiting for the intercom to buzz telling me my client had arrived. I was scared to death. Lawrence had been one thing. This was different.

"Marri? Frank is here." It was Mr. Earl's voice. I stood up and smoothed out the long skirt Beverly had picked out. I went down the stairs, my hands trembling. I stopped in the foyer and saw Mr. Earl talking to a man I could only assume was Frank.

"Marri! Hello!" God, he was always so cheerful. It was unnerving.

"Hello, Mr. Earl." I was staring at Frank. He was attractive enough, thank God. He was tall with blond hair and a muscular build. He was wearing tight jeans and a loose turtleneck.

I was sweating bullets.

"Marri, this is Frank. He's your client for the evening."

"Hello, Marri," Frank said, eyeing me up and down.

"Hello."

"All right, well then, I'll leave you two alone."

Mr. Earl spun around and left. I was suddenly alone with this man.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

"All right."

I led him up the stairs to my room. He sat on the bed and watched as I locked the door securely behind us and turned on the intercom. Someone listened in on all of our sessions to make sure we didn't get into trouble. Our safe words were "eagles everywhere" which made no sense, but would bring security running. Since some of the clients wanted us to "struggle" and curse them out, any other phrase would be ignored, even "help".

"So," Frank said, "this is your first night?"

"Yes, it is," I said, still out of his reach.

"How about a little game?"

"What do I do?"

He smiled and licked his lips. "First, get down to your bra and panties. And get undressed slowly so I can watch."

I unbuttoned the shirt and slid it off my shoulders. The bra underneath was see-through and he was staring at my nipples. I pulled off the skirt and stood yi8yh9u in the black bikini bottoms.

"Come over here."

I did and he stood up. He undid the button on his pants and slipped them off. Then he took off his shirt.

"Take off my shorts."

I slid his boxers down and his hard cock sprung out at me. He sucked in his breath as I touched it cautiously.

"What now?" I asked.

He smiled and licked his lips again. "Now comes the fun part. Now you try to stay away from me. Struggle and scream all you can. And when I catch you and throw you on the bed, you keep fighting."

"Then what?" I whispered.

"Then I fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before. Now, go. Don't let me catch you."

He started circling me and something in his eyes changed. I felt like a caged animal. I tried to hurry away, but he kept grabbing for me.

"I'm gonna fuck that sweet little pussy until you scream for mercy," he said.

"You stay away from me," I said.

"Oooh, a feisty one." He got hold of my arm and I couldn't twist free. He spun me around and pulled my body to him.

"You gonna fight any harder than that?" he demanded, unhooking the bra and tossing it aside. He held me fast and sucked on my left nipple.

I moaned and ran my hands up his back. He relaxed his grip and switched to my right side, allowing me to wiggle free. I sprinted across the room and he stared after me, grinning broadly.

"I can't trust you one bit, can I, my sweet pussy?"

He reached for me again and I leaped across the bed away from him. Unfortunately, he grabbed my foot as I tried to get across.

"Let go!"

"I think I got you this time," he said, yanking me back to him. He pushed down on my stomach with one hand and pulled down my panties with the other. He threw them aside and I fought as hard as I could, but it was a futile effort.

He slid up between my legs, pinning me to the bed with the weight of his body. He gripped my wrists tight enough to actually hurt. I tried to buck him off but ended up ramming my pussy onto his cock.

"I got you," he breathed.

"Fuck you," I growled.

He just smiled and said, "No, that's my job right now."

He slammed his cock into me, jerking my body upward. He pumped me harder and harder with each stroke, even harder than Lawrence.

"Now I got you," he grunted while he kept shoving into me. "Tell me how good it feels... How glad you are I caught you."

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy," I breathed. "Don't stop. Fuck me more."

He moaned and I thought for sure he was going to cum, but he wasn't even close. He just pumped me harder.

Suddenly, he let go of my wrists and pulled out. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to run again, so I waited.

"Get on your hands and knees," he instructed. "I want to ram you from behind."

I did what he said and he leaned over me. His fists were supporting his weight next to mine. He slid into me and rocked into me again. I'd never done it in this position before, but it felt good.

After a few minutes, he straightened up, keeping his dick inside. He put his hands on my hips and thrust into me some more. I never knew a man could last so long. It had been a solid twenty minutes of fucking.

After another ten minutes, he pulled out again but didn't let go. He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. He stared at me as he pulled me down onto his cock.

"Ride me," he said. "Ride me until you cum. Scream for me."

I tried to go gently, but he started bucking under me. "Hard," he demanded. "Ride me fast and hard."

I pushed myself up and down over his dick and watched his face while I threw in some moans and groans.

I was starting to dry up and get sore. I realized I wasn't really going to cum, so I knew I had to fake it. "Frank..." I breathed. "Oh, Frank, yeah."

"Scream for me," he grunted. "Scream my name when you cum."

I rode him for about another minute then screamed, "Yes, Frank, yes!"

His eyes glazed over and he grabbed my wrists again. He pulled me down over him and forced me to stare into his face while he came violently.

His breathing slowed down and he let go. "I like you," he said. "Next time, you can give me a good blowjob."

I got up slowly and sat next to him on the bed, waiting while he got up at his own pace.

"You like my dick, Marri?"

"I love it."

"Maybe I'll come again next week for you. And maybe we'll just skip the game and just fuck all night."

I nodded and took his hand. I sucked and licked each of his fingers until he started pulling his clothes on.

"You can get dressed once I leave. Lay down on the bed so I can look at you."

I laid back and propped up my head with my hand the way Lawrence had. Frank smiled and left.

Once the door was closed, I went into the apartment, intent on showering away the feel of his skin.

* * * * *

I stood in front of Lori's door and knocked. I just wanted to talk, I kept telling myself. I wasn't into lesbianism.

She opened the door and stood there in a loose silk robe. She smiled at me and asked, "So, how was Frank?"

I shrugged and said, "Okay."

"You didn't like it."

"Not really, no."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"What's to talk about?" I said. "You warned me it wouldn't always be fun."

She nodded and ushered me inside. It was after midnight and I was getting tired. But I went in anyway. I was lonely.

"Lori? Who is it?" a voice called from the apartment. Lori smiled at my questioning look.

"Come on out, Della," she called. "It's Marri, the new girl."

A petite, strawberry-blond girl also wearing a robe came out. She smiled at me and I smiled back carefully. I suddenly had the awful idea I had interrupted something.

"Frank?" Della said simply.

"Yeah."

"Did you come to actually have some fun?" she asked.

"I don't think so," Lori answered for me. "I think she just wanted to talk about her first night."

"Oh, I remember my first night," Della mused, flopping down on that enormous bed. "I had Frank, too. By the time he was finally done, I was so sore, I wanted to just quit and never come back."

"Sounds good to me," I admitted.

"The I got Peter," she went on. "He likes to fuck you up the ass."

"Oh God," I said. I'd never even really considered anal before, but it sounded painful.

"It's really not so bad," Lori assured me.

"Yeah," Della agreed. "After that first night, I had found something to get me through whatever clients could dish out."

"What's that?"

She reached her arm out and Lori sat down next to her. Della rolled over and rested her head on Lori's lap.

"I found my Lori."

"Actually, Marri," Lori added, "you'd be surprised what you can do if your mind is somewhere else, and you know there's someone waiting for you afterwards."

"I... I should go."

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Della asked.

"No."

"Ever been curious?"

"No."

"I think you have," she said. "I think you should at least watch. See if you like it. We've been talking about getting a third."

"Stay, Marri," Lori said, untying her robe.

"Please, Marri," Della echoed. "Come lay on the bed with us and watch. We won't touch you, I promise."

"Unless you want us to," Lori added, stroking Della's hair.

"I..."

Della reached up and tugged Lori's robe open, exposing two perfect breasts with soft pink nipples. Lori groaned softly and closed her eyes as Della rolled one of them between her fingers. I could only watch in awe as Lori tangled her hands in the other girl's hair.

Della sucked one of the nipples into her mouth, still kneading at the other one. Lori moaned and fell back onto the bed. Della pulled off her own robe, her back to me, and leaned over Lori's prone body.

I could hear the soft sounds of flesh on flesh, and the moist noises of lips on skin. I saw Della's white ass sticking up in the air and I suddenly had an insane urge to caress the cheeks.

I heard Lori let out a muffled cry of pleasure.

I snapped.

I got out of there as fast as I could.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers