Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers

"We're going to be fine, Mom. I want to show you we can be even better than we were before. Trust me. Can you do that? Can you trust me and let me show you how good things can be between us?"

"I.....I......yes!" she gushed as she took my face in her hands and covered it with a series of tender kisses.

"Mom!" I objected playfully as I started to giggle. She started laughing as well, continuing to shower me with kisses as I pretended to try and get away. Finally, I reached down and pulled her to her feet as I stood up myself.

"C'mom you," I said with a big smile on my face as I reached down and scooped her up in my arms.

"AAAAH Andy, what are you doing?" she squealed playfully as I carried her down the hallway like a man carrying his bride over the threshold. She giggled like a schoolgirl as I walked through the master bedroom and into the big en-suite bathroom.

"Sit here, m'lady," I said in jest as I deposited her on a little padded stool she had in front of her makeup mirror. After my mom had received her inheritance money, this was the first room she'd had redone, and right now I was glad she'd made the changes she'd wanted. It was a big bathroom with a large shower with multiple shower heads, Jacuzzi tub, double vanity and a side dressing area. The dressing area was where I'd put her, in front of a narrow counter with a large mirror behind it. I reached into the shower and got the water running as she watched me, a soft smile on her lovely face.

"What are you doing, kind sir? I thought we just got cleaned up," she said, playing along.

"My lady doth protest too much," I Shakespeared all over the place as I started to walk out of the room. "I'll be right back.....don't go away." She laughed when I said that and it sent my heart soaring to see my mother so full of joy. I walked back to the living room, grabbed the bag and supplies from the drug store and carried them back into the bathroom, her smiling face waiting for me, exactly where I'd left her.

"What's in there?" she asked, pointing curiously to the bag in my hand.

"Now, just be patient, little one." I rolled my eyes slightly, as if she was acting like a spoiled little child. "Remember, curiosity killed the cat."

"I wanna see," she said with a petulant little squeal, nicely playing along with me.

"After your shower," I said firmly as I wagged my finger at her, the teacher now scolding his misbehaving student; but his absolute favorite student by far as well. Giving her a pretend stern look, I walked over to her as I continued to wag my finger. I wanted to say something to her as a little test; I was anxious to see how she would respond. "Just remember who's in charge here."

"Yes, sir," she replied immediately, a playful smile on her face and a devilish glint in her sparkling blue eyes. Perfect; by calling me 'sir', her answer was even better than I hoped. It seemed she was comfortable with me being in control of this part of our life, and that was just the way I wanted it.

"That's good," I replied. "Now stand up, young lady." I knew calling her young lady would both make her feel good about her age, and also continue to show that I was in control. I reached out my hands to help her as she got to her feet in front of me, clad only in that enticing black bra and white miniskirt. I noticed she'd taken off the little strappy sandals while I'd been retrieving the bag from the drug store.

"Let me help you off with these things." She stood in place as I slowly walked around behind her and slid down the little zipper at the top of her skirt. I watched the two pieces of fabric spread to each side, revealing the little dimpled hollow at the base of her spine and the upper swells of her two round bum-cheeks. Mmmmmmm.....nice. I slid my hand into the waistband and she helped me by shimmying her hips as I pushed the little white skirt off her flared hips until it dropped to the floor in a soft little puddle at her ankles. She delicately stepped out of it as I slid my hands up the sensuous contours of her hourglass figure to the back of her bra.

"Now this," I said softly as I looked down at four hooks holding the two sides of the heavily structured bra together. She bowed her head demurely as I released the bottom hook. I could feel the tautness in the sexy garment beneath my fingertips, the lacy fabric stretched almost to the breaking point by her heavy 32Gs. I unhooked the second clasp, then the third, and finally the fourth one. I drew the two panels away from her at the same time as she subtly lowered her shoulders one at a time, allowing me to slip the narrow black shoulder straps down her arms. I drew the beautiful bra away from her lush mature body and watched over her shoulder as those tremendous breasts of hers settled low and full on her chest, the wonderful natural sag of those enormous jugs making them look even more enticing.

"That's a good girl," I whispered softly into her ear as I dropped the bra on the floor and snuggled in behind her. Feeling the warmth of her smooth back against my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and slipped my hands beneath those massive guns. I hefted and gently squeezed the voluminous mounds of flesh, watching over her shoulder as the soft pillows overflowed my hands.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly as she leaned her head back into the crook of my neck.

"Do you like that?" I asked as I rolled the huge buds of her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

"That feels so nice." She was purring like a kitten as I let my hands roam over the smooth swells over her ample tits.

"I know something that's going to feel even better." I took her hand and led her into the big shower stall, pulling her with me into the hot pelting spray. I loved this shower, the multiple heads hitting you from three directions. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply as I felt those huge tits mash warmly against my chest. She welcomed my tongue eagerly into her mouth and we kissed slowly and sensually, like lovers. I pulled back and saw the love in her eyes as I reached into one of the shelves built into the side and grabbed a bar of soap. I rubbed my hands together, the delicious fragrance filling the steamy stall. I worked my hands vigorously on the fragrant bar before passing the soap to her. I reached forward and started spreading the frothy lather all over her large heavy breasts.

"Mmmmmm, you're right; that does feel better." She looked up at me through half-closed eyes as she let my exploring soapy hands roam all over those spectacular tits of hers. She soaped up her own hands and started rubbing them over my chest at the same time I rubbed hers.

"Yes, that does feel better," I concurred as her delicate hands slid warmly overly my muscular pecs and shoulders. I couldn't get enough of those tremendous guns of hers. I re-lathered my hands and continued to soap up her exquisitely lush body as she let her hands venture further south, her magical fingertips sliding around the base of my heavy manhood. "That's it, Mom; get that nice and clean for me."

While her slippery hands started to stroke along the length of my warm member, I thought about how well things were turning out. This was one of those scenarios I had always dreamed about; showering with my stacked mother, our soapy hands exploring each other's body; warm hands and slippery lather firing our already enflamed libidos.

"Yes, this definitely does feel nice," she cooed softly as I saw her look down at the heavy length of my slumbering dick; the dormant pole slowly coming alive in her soapy hands. I let my slippery hands slide down over the front of her body until I encountered the soft mound of her sex, her warm skin shielded from my touch by the soft downy cover of her pubic hair. I could see she just had a small covering, but it was still more than I liked and I knew I'd be taking care of that shortly. What I had in mind would give me the complete access to that beautiful pussy of hers that I wanted. In the meantime, I let my soapy hands slide through the little nest of hair, my fingers exploring the soft flesh beneath.

"Mmmmmmm..." She hummed softly in her throat as our lathery hands stroked each other's midsections. With my prick slowly thickening and extending in her hot slippery hands, I ran my fingertips over the soft warm petals of her labia. Her little groan told me that she liked what I was doing, and I wondered if the wetness I was feeling under my fingertips was from the soap and water, or whether it was flowing to the surface from inside her. Her luxurious hands started to stroke more firmly on my burgeoning staff, and we both could have brought the other to climax right there, but I had something else in mind.

"Easy there, Mom," I said as I reached between my legs and took her stroking hands in mine. "I want to save this next one for a little bit. This feels so perfect, being in here with you like this, but let's finish up in here. There's something else I want to do for you."

"Will I like it as much as everything else you've shown me?" she asked provocatively as she reached up and gave me a soft peck on the lips.

"Even more," I replied as I blatantly let my eyes roam up and down over her lush body, a nasty incestuous leer in my hungry eyes. "I guarantee it." We both turned to the hot pelting spray from the various nozzles and continued washing ourselves. I finished before her and stepped out; drying myself with one of the thick plush white towels we had stacked on a shelf next to the stall. I held a big towel for her when she emerged, wrapping it warmly around her curvy body as I enveloped her in my arms. She let me dry her for a bit before I stepped back and let her take over. When she was done, I watched as she donned a big white terrycloth robe she'd had on a hook behind the door. I hung up my wet towel and grabbed a dry one, wrapping it around my lower body and knotting it at my hip. I started to put the next part of my plan into effect, knowing the en-suite was going to be perfect for what I had in mind, the enveloping steam emanating from the big shower stall giving the whole room a warm sensual feel.

"Mom, you look so beautiful," I said sincerely as I stepped up to her, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She looked absolutely adorable, her skin freshly scrubbed and glowing pink, the ends of her hair damp and licking sinfully against the smooth skin of her neck and shoulders, the plush robe warmly covering the ample mounds of her voluptuous curvy form. "C'mon over here." I took her by the hand and led her over to the big double vanity. I cleared a space on the counter beside one of the sinks before grabbing her around the waist and plunking her on the counter.

"Ohhhhhh," she squealed in surprise, a joyful smile turning up the corners of that full sensuous mouth of hers. I grabbed the bag of things I'd got at the drug store and started to pull them out, depositing them on the counter on the opposite side of the sink from where she was perched. "What's all that for?"

"All in good time, m'lady......all in good time," I replied, segueing back into our recent white knight and his lady conversation.

"Pray tell, kind sir, do you intend to do me harm?"

"I must confess I am offended that you would even think that of me, m'lady. I have nothing but the utmost respect for my lady's well-being. I would never do harm unto such a fine lady as yourself. I have vowed to watch over and serve my lady in any way it pleases her. I rue the day that danger befalls you, and whether it is shown to be a fault of mine or no, I would eagerly throw myself beneath the gaoler's sword should any harm come to she whom I will lovingly serve until my dying day."

"Then what gifts dost thou bringeth, my gallant knight?" I could see from the enchanting look on her face that she was loving this playful repartee.

"Minor trinkets and baubles only, m'lady. 'Tis all a humble knight like myself can offer. I bring these gifts as loving adornments, to help make the fairest woman in the kingdom the most beautiful by far."

"I see, kind sir," she said, her eyes sparkling with happiness as she looked down at the things I'd set out on the counter. I had a pack of hair bands and scrunchies that I set aside; those would be used later when we got into our cock-sucking lessons. I didn't want her hair to interfere with my use of that ravishing mouth of hers. Besides the baby oil and Vaseline, which we'd already put to good use, I had set out a tube of lipstick I'd picked out for her, along with a bottle of nail polish; both the lipstick and nail polish being in a vivid bright red color I knew would look incredibly sexy on her. There was also a little packet of eye shadows that I wanted to see her try at some point. My mother never needed or wore much makeup; she possessed such a natural beauty that she didn't need it. Nonetheless, I wanted to see her with some alluring bronze and pink shades of eye shadow sometime. I knew it would make those sexy blue eyes of hers even more enchanting than they normally were. The things her eyes seemed to be focused on right now though were the can of woman's shaving cream, trimming scissors and the nice pink feminine razor I'd bought as well. Sensing a hint of nervousness as she looked at these items, I grabbed the little bottle of nail polish first. I took a couple steps behind me, grabbed the little stool she'd been sitting in on earlier and plunked it down in front of her.

"Now, let's start here, m'lady," I said as I sat down on the stool before her and took one of her hands in mine. Her hands were nicely shaped, fine and delicate with slim fingers and smooth nails of medium length; short enough to be practical but still long enough to be attractive. She had a big smile on her face as she held her hand out towards me, spreading her fingers slightly as I screwed off the top of the little bottle. Never having done this before, I carefully withdrew the little brush and started applying the vivid red polish to one pinky finger first; knowing if I screwed it up, that smallest one would be the easiest to fix. I guess I'm a fairly meticulous person by nature, always paying attention to fine details. That seemed to work out for me right now as I managed to get her fingernails painted with only one little mishap which she showed me how to fix.

"Now these, if it pleases m'lady?" I said as I took one of her little feet and set it on my knee.

"It does please me, good sir," she answered as I gently stroked her foot. I set about painting her toenails as well, feeling alive with happiness in this simple yet intimate act we were sharing. A short time later, I had the task complete and she sat with her fingers spread out and her feet dangling in the air as she waited for the polish to dry.

"Now," I said, turning the tap on in the sink and filling the basin with hot water, "it's time to attend to m'lady's private regions." I soaked a facecloth in the steaming water as I reached forward and loosened the knotted belt of her plush robe. She gasped under her breath as I slightly parted the two sides of the thick fabric, exposing her midsection and the inner swells of her heavy pendulous breasts. Her sizable nipples I left covered, but I spread the bottom folds around her lush creamy thighs, exposing her succulent mature pussy. Having her positioned just as I wanted, I reached for the scissors.

"Wh.....what are you going to do?" she asked nervously, stepping out of character.

"As I said earlier m'lady, all the young women in the land are doing this these days. I have seen this in kingdoms both near and afar. Trust me, m'lady, I only wish to make you the fairest maiden at court." My playful words seemed to ease her nervousness, the warm smile reappearing on her face as she leaned back against the mirror behind her and watched me. I reached forward and took a small tuft of her pubic hair between my fingers and trimmed it away, tossing it into the wastebasket beneath the vanity. Like I said, she didn't have a large amount of hair, and within minutes I'd removed most of it. Setting the scissors aside, I squeezed the excess water out of the facecloth, folded it, and then gently held it over the V of her womanly mound. I held it there for a minute or two before soaking it and applying it once more. Satisfied, I set the cloth aside and reached for the shaving cream. I sprayed some onto the insides of my fingers and then gently smoothed it over her warm flesh.

"Ooooh, that tickles," she giggled as I smoothed the soothing cream over the soft petals of her outer lips and lower abdomen. Once I had the area of her little nest covered, I rinsed off my fingers and swished the new razor through the hot water. She watched carefully as I started to draw the razor over her sensitive skin, slowly scraping away the lubricating cream. I made sure I was careful as I deftly moved the razor over her warm pink flesh, until finally, she was as smooth as a baby's bottom; just the way I wanted her. I cleaned out the sink and ran a new basin of hot water, then used the steaming facecloth to clean her up, gently pressing the hot cloth against her tender skin.

"Aaahh, my lady will put all the other maidens to shame now," I said playfully as I sat back and surveyed my work. Her pussy looked beautifully enticing, with slim outer lips and a nice full set of thick inner lips; the vivid pink color of the soft-looking flesh just calling out for my mouth. My eyes roamed higher, to see the fiery red tip of her clit peeking out at me from beneath its hooded sheath. My eyes feasted on her succulent little box, a delicious-looking snatch that I could easily picture eating all night long. My eyes followed the parted lines of her white robe higher, past the cinched belt to the gap between those voluminous mounds of warm tit-flesh lying beneath. I knew where I wanted to put my mouth right now.

"Since my lady has been so patient, I think she deserves to be pleasured." I reached forward and slowly undid her knotted belt, then teasingly eased the front of her robe open until the two sides framed her heavy round breasts, her huge nipples protruding towards me. Still sitting on my stool, I just had to tip my head up slightly to be at the perfect height to service those magnificent guns of hers. I leaned forward and slipped my parted lips over her left nipple, feeling the rubbery bud instantly come alive within my sucking mouth.

"Andy, wh.....what are you doing?" she said as she started to shift slightly on the counter.

"AH......DON'T MOVE!" I said as I sat back slightly and admonished her in a stern voice. "Remember who's in charge here." I then gave her another playful smile as I pointed to her hands and feet. "And besides that, you have to just sit back and let that polish dry. We don't want to do anything to ruin that beautiful job I did, now do we?"

"No."

"That's a good girl. Just sit back and stay still. Right now you're mine to do with as a I please." I gave her a little wink as I openly leered at those huge tits of hers.

That joyful smile returned to her pretty face as she leaned back against the mirror, an inviting sign for me to proceed as I liked. I leaned forward once more and slipped my hands up the sides of her warm body; my lips seeking out her spectacular breasts once more. "Mmmmmmmm...." Her soft purr reached my ears as I wrapped my lips back around her stiffening nipple and sucked gently. I rubbed my hands over the flared contours of her alluring hourglass figure as I moved my mouth from one heavy melon to the other, my lips and tongue continuing to work over those tremendously huge nipples of hers. She was squirming like crazy on the counter as I pleasured her with my mouth, my tongue bathing the swollen pebbly buds with my flowing saliva. I could hear her gasping and looked up to see her sitting with her head thrown back slightly, her eyes closed as waves of blissful pleasure flowed through her. I slid my hands up the front of her body and held one huge breast in both hands, lifting the soft heavy tit further towards me as I sucked gently on the protruding tip, my lips adhered tightly to her pebbly areola.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers