Educating Mom: Andy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,725 Followers

"Mom, with those clothes on, you are without a doubt one of the sexiest women I've ever seen."

"Oh Andy," she replied happily, a big smile on her face now.

"Well, Mom, will you try something for me in that pose? I'll show you the pictures afterwards and you'll see what I mean."

"Okay. What do you want me to do?" There it was; her eager compliance.

"Good.....good. Now turn back the way you were....that's it......put your legs apart again like you had them." She did just as I asked. In this position, I was kind of looking at her from a point about 45 degrees between her side and directly behind her, perfect for the shot I hoped to get. "Now, put your hands back on your hips.....feet just a little further apart.....that's it...that's it. Now turn your head to look back at me over your shoulder......good....good." She had arrived back at the position she'd been in moments ago, now it was time to add the finishing touches. "Now with your hands on your hips, I want you to pull your elbows back a little.....that's it.....just a little more towards the middle of your back....that's it.....perfect!" Oh man, I was in heaven. With her elbows pulled back, her tits thrust out magnificently before her, the massive jugs stretching that miracle fabric of the tight blue sweater almost to the tearing point. In profile they looked fantastic, and from the angle I was at, I looked around the curving swell of her breast and could make out the protrusion of her thrusting nipple. My cock lurched in my pants as I had to mentally stop myself from unzipping and jerking off right there on the spot.

"Okay, that looks great. Now for the last thing; give me a nice smoldering sexy look to go with that pose." I was afraid she would balk at this instruction but I watched mesmerized as she half-closed her eyes and let her lips part slightly. She must have felt like she was playing "actress" as she turned her head back the other way and then flicked it back, her lustrous chestnut hair swirling about her face in wild sensuous waves. With her sexy hair framing her face, she gave me that steamy seductive look once more.

"Andy?" her voice reached my hot ears as I stood there stock still, my whole body numb with both shock and lust as I gazed upon the most breathtaking sexy creature I'd ever seen; my own mother. My prick had become an iron bar in my pants, but fortunately, as I'd talked her through the instructions of the pose I wanted her to take; it had been hidden from her view by my hands and the cell phone.

"Yeah," I said, snapping out of my daydream. As I brought my phone up, she resumed the pose, that provocative seductive look on her gorgeous face once more. I started taking pictures, making sure I had those gigantic tits positioned in the perfect profile I wanted, her arms pulled far back, the brilliant sweater miraculously not bursting to shreds right there on the spot. The shots caught that full round bum of hers.....and then lower to the backs of those firm muscular thighs; the enticing slit almost inviting my hand to slip inside and up to the hot steamy treasure I knew laid at the top of her spread thighs. Finally, I had to stop taking pictures; afraid I might cum right there on the spot if I didn't get myself under control.

"There, that's good," I said as I lowered the phone and turned away from her slightly, trying to ensure she didn't see the bulging swell in my pants.

"Let me see," she said excitedly as she scurried over next to me. I started to scroll through the photos as she looked over my shoulder, the side of one massive breast pressed deliciously against the outside of my arm.

"Wow, is that what I look like in these clothes?" I could hear genuine astonishment in her voice as I slowly scrolled through one picture at a time.

"Yeah, Mom, that's you. The camera doesn't lie." I could see the look of amazement on her face as she looked at one picture after another. Jesus, she looked great in what I'd gotten her. "See how glamorous and sexy you look? You should wear more things like that."

"I can't believe it....I...I really do look pretty," she said softly as she continued to peer over my shoulder, her soft full breast pressed warmly against my side. And in that position, I was in no hurry to go anywhere.

"Haaaahhh," She gave a sharp intake of breath as I arrived at the final series, the ones where I'd positioned her just the way I'd wanted to get the most advantageous view of her huge tits and the delicious back of that tight skirt. "Oh my, I can't believe that's really me." She put her hand up to her throat and I saw her gulp as she continued to look at the scintillatingly sexy shots I'd taken of her.

"Mom, these pictures are wonderful," I said as I reached the last one and turned off my phone. "And do you know why they look like that?" She just stood looking at me dumbfounded and slowly shook her head. I'm sure a million conflicting emotions were running through her mind after seeing herself in those pictures. "It's because you were in them, Mom........you. Not some model.....you. It's what's inside you that comes through to the camera; a stunningly attractive woman, just waiting to come out and be seen."

She looked at me and I could see both confusion and tremendous happiness on her face at the same time. "Do you see me like that, Andy?"

"I do, Mom." I held my cell phone up to her for evidence. "And I know by looking at these pictures, you see it too."

"Oh Andy, those pictures are so incredible," she said happily as she took my hands in hers and turned me towards her. "And these clothes.....I.....I don't know what to say. Thank you so much for everything." She stepped towards me and wrapped her arms around me in a loving hug as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and buried her head in my neck. I reached my arms around her and pulled her against me, her full voluptuous chest pushing deliciously against mine. Her delicate perfume wafted into my nostrils enchantingly. As I slid my hands over her back and felt those huge tits press against me, I felt another pulsating surge go through my already rock-hard dick. My thoughts immediately went back to that illicit kiss we'd had yesterday, and as I pressed my rigid pecker against her front, I'm sure her thoughts went there too.

"Andy, I......I....." She started to protest as she brought her hands up and put them on my chest as she leaned back slightly. As she looked up at me, I could see both excitement and nervousness in her eyes. I could see hesitation there too, as if she was unsure of what to do, her own emotions wreaking havoc with her judgment. I decided to take my shot and pulled her even closer as I brought my lips down to hers.

"Andy, I....." She never got a chance to say anything more as I pressed my lips firmly against hers. They were exquisitely soft and I let my tongue run out along the delightful crease between them. As I pressed insistently at the velvety soft juncture of her lips, I felt her resistance start to slip away as her lips slowly parted, the tenseness starting to leave her body. I took advantage of the opportunity and immediately feathered my tongue deep into her moist oral cavity. Her hands stopped pressing against my chest as I felt them slide up the front of my body as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Mmmmmm." She gave a little groan of pleasure as I pressed my tongue against hers. I rolled my tongue deftly over hers and pulled back teasingly, inviting her to follow. I felt my heart soar as her tongue followed mine eagerly into my mouth, where they rolled together in a searing dance. My hands slid further down until I was cupping that incredible full bum of hers. Her fleshy cheeks felt so soft and yet so firm in my hands as I pulled her midsection against me, my own throbbing pecker pushing against her abdomen. When I did that, I felt her tense up, the reality of what was happening hitting her like a bolt of lightning.

She quickly pulled her mouth away from mine and brought her hands back to my chest as she leaned back, gasping raggedly. "Andy......we....we shouldn't do this," she protested as I continued to hold her tight.

"Mom, do you love me?" I asked firmly but calmly. I knew I had to maintain control of this situation and I didn't want her getting any more anxious than she was. I needed to be seen by her as being calm and in control.

"I....do love you, Andy; more than anything." She seemed confused by the mixed emotions running through her body. I could tell she had loved the deep searing kiss but she was still trying to maintain her sense of right and wrong at the same time. It was like angels and devils were battling each other within her.

"I love you too, Mom. You are a beautiful woman and I hate the way Dad treated you. I can treat you the way you should be treated. You deserve that after what he put you through. Trust me, Mom."

"I....I do trust you. I....I just don't know what to do." I could see her whole body trembling with nervousness, the devils and angels wrestling with each other full force now.

"Mom," I said calmly as I reached forward and took her face gently in my hands. "Let me kiss you one more time, and then decide what you want to do." She simply looked at me with pleading eyes, as if asking me to help her make this life-changing decision. I knew exactly what decision I wanted her to make and I was more than willing to help her make it. I held her face tenderly and brought my lips down to hers softly once more. My fingers stroked her face lovingly but I held her in place as my mouth pressed against hers. I slowly and teasingly licked at her lips with my tongue before sliding it once more deep inside, slowly but insistently; like I wanted to slide my hard cock deep into her hot velvety pussy. I felt her slump against me in total submission as I rolled my tongue against hers and explored every square inch inside that delicious hot mouth of hers. It was a beautiful kiss, deep and tender, yet full of sensuous promise; the all-consuming passionate kiss I'd wanted from her for so long.

"Mnnnnggghh," she groaned as she caved in to her desires and kissed me back, her arms slipping around my neck once more. That first one was a long deep delicious kiss shared by first-time lovers; and it was perfect. I finally pulled my mouth back from hers and she looked up at me, a look of pure bliss in her eyes.

"Andy.......that.....that was so nice." I didn't give her time to relax as I brought my mouth back down to hers and we shared a series of long searing kisses. My dick was as hard as a baseball bat in my pants and I pressed it against her once more as I cupped her luscious bum and pulled her against me.

"Did I....did I do that?" she asked as she pulled back slightly and looked down at the bulging front of my pants.

"Yes, Mom. You are so beautiful, I couldn't help it."

"Andy, kissing is nice, but I don't think...."

"Mom, we're both adults," I said, cutting her off. "I'm a grown man with needs. I love you so much, Mom. I'm sorry this happens to me when I'm around you, but it does. I....I need to do something about it."

"What.....what do you want to do?" Her nervousness had come back again and I wanted to make sure I didn't scare her away completely now that she seemed to be slowly coming around. I wanted to pick her up and set her on the edge of the dining table, rip those panties off her and just fuck the shit out of her, but I knew I had to take it much slower; but I still wanted to move forward.

"Mom, would you use your hand on it for me?" I held my breath as I waited for her response.

"I.......I've never done that before," she said nervously as she continued to look down at the massive swell at my midsection. I was totally shocked by what she'd just said about not having done that before; but also extremely thrilled; she hadn't said 'No'!

"You mean with Dad, you never....." I just kind of let that hang out there to see what she'd say.

"No. He would just kind of push me onto my back and mount me when he was ready," she replied timidly; seemingly ashamed of her limited experience. That lousy fucker, I thought to myself. Yeah, my dad was a total piece of shit alright. A beautiful woman like this, years of her life wasted under his controlling hand. On the other hand, it kind of left me a blank slate to play with. I quickly started to picture educating her into becoming exactly the woman I knew she could be, the woman I wanted her to be; just like with these new clothes she was now wearing.

"I'd never treat you like that, Mom. I'm so sorry he did. Don't worry, I'll show you exactly what to do. I know you'll be perfect at anything you want to try." I pulled my shirt off as I said this and tossed it onto the couch. I reached for the belt of my pants and worked fast; I didn't want to give her a second to object. I shoved my pants and underwear down to my ankles in one shot and quickly stepped out of them, pulling off my socks at the same time.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as I stood up, my rigid cock thrusting out towards her. Her eyes were big as saucers as she looked at my thick hard lance, the engorged crown seeming to grow darker as it bobbed up and down with each beat of my racing heart. "Your......your father.....he was nowhere near that big." Her voice had taken on a trance-like quality as she stared openly at my powerful erection, her eyes glued to my naked body.

"It gets this way when I look at you, Mom. Do you like it?"

I could see her face start to flush as she seemed fixated on my throbbing cylinder of flesh. "I.....I.......yes," she quietly admitted. She seemed transfixed in place by the sight of my hard thick cock, and I knew I was going to have to guide her, which was absolutely fine with me. I took a step to the side and sat down in the big easy chair. I pulled a big throw pillow from behind me and dropped it on the floor in front of me as I let my legs roll open to each side. She remained locked where she was standing, yet her eyes never left my upright prick, the enflamed crown now leaking a steady stream of pre-cum.

"Why don't you just kneel down here, Mom, and see how it feels in your hands?" I was happy to see that she compliantly followed my directions as she stepped over and sank to her knees, that gorgeous full body of hers between my spread legs, just where I'd always pictured it. She still seemed unsure of what to do next, so I spoke to her in that lulling suggestive voice again. "Don't be afraid, Mom, just reach out and touch it." I watched her eyes as her delicate hand reached forward. Her fingers reached the stiff shaft and I almost groaned as she traced her fingertips along over 8" of thick cut cock. Once she'd trailed them up one side and then down the other, I felt her fingers curl around the full girth over the outer sheath. I heard her let out a little gasp as she did, a soft sigh of excitement at finding how big it felt in her tiny hand.

"It's so hard......and yet so soft at the same time," she almost whispered under her breath as she took a slow tentative stroke.

"Mmmmmm, that's perfect, Mom," I said with a groan as her hand slid along the pulsating length of my blood-engorged phallus. As she started to get into a smooth back and forth rhythm, perfect seemed to be an understatement for the way she was making me feel. I had dreamed about moments like this for years, and now here was my own mother, her hot hand stroking my thrusting cock. I looked down at her chest, and felt another surge go through my stiff pecker as I saw her huge tits quivering beneath her tight sweater as her jacking hand continued to move back and forth.

"Oh my gosh, it's really leaking," she said with a lusty look in her eyes as we both watched a glistening gob of pre-cum rise up from the glistening red eye and start to slide sluggishly down the underside of the protruding ventral ridge. My dripping cock gave me an idea to make this all that much better.

"Mom, I think you should take off your new sweater; I don't want to make a mess on it."

"Okay," she replied quickly. I was happy to see she seemed reluctant to release my pecker from her stroking grasp, but she realized she needed both hands to pull her sweater off. I watched anxiously as she reached down to her waist and pulled the tight sweater up and over her head in one fluid motion.

"Oh fuck!" My exclamation came out automatically as I looked at her gorgeous tits, beautifully displayed in the gorgeous lacy black bra. They looked absolutely huge! The heavily structured bra was working just as I'd hoped, pushing those massive orbs together and up deliciously. Her line of cleavage was so deep and so long it was unbelievable. The bra cups covered her areolae and nipples but not much more. Her abundant tit-flesh was all but spilling over the top of the intricate lacy bra cups. I had never seen such a beautiful set of tits in my whole life. I knew that after the build-up that had happened so far today, and now looking at those perfect huge tits, it wasn't going to take long for me to cum.

"Do you think they're too big?" she asked innocently after I'd burst out with my exclamation.

"Oh gosh, Mom, no, they're not too big. I'm sorry I burst out like that. It's just....it's just that they're the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen."

"Do you really think so?" she asked as she traced her fingertips sensually down along the line of her deep dark cleavage. "I thought you young men liked those skinny girls with small boobs?"

"No way, I think that's just something the small-breasted women made up. Trust me, Mom, yours are absolutely perfect."

"Thanks, Honey. I'm glad you like them. Oh, it looks like you're leaking again." Sure enough, just seeing those stupendous jugs of hers in the flesh had the pre-cum just oozing constantly now from the shimmering red eye. She seemed to have more confidence now as she reached forward again, slipped her hand back around my surging dick in a warm loving corridor and started jacking it once more.

"Oh, Mom, that feels amazing," I uttered as my eyes were glued to her beautiful full tits, the upper swells quivering and shaking invitingly as she pumped away at my engorged love-muscle. "Why don't you reach up with your other hand and feel my balls?"

She eagerly complied and within seconds I could feel her gently rolling my sperm-laden nuts in her cradling hand while her other delicate hand continued its torturous stroking of my pulsating erection. I could feel my sack start to draw up close to my body and knew I was only moments away from orgasm.

"Mom, point it at your chest," I instructed breathlessly as those delightful contractions started within my body. She pulled down with her jacking hand as she continued to pump, the engorged mushroom head about six inches away from those massive tits of hers. Just seeing that was all it took to send me over the edge. I could feel the exquisite tingling sensation as the boiling semen started to speed up the pulsing shaft of my cock.

"I'M CUMMING," I moaned loudly as the first thick rope shot forth in a long white streak. It hit her just above her left breast and the tail end of the massive gob fell in a slick ribbon right into her cleavage. A second shot followed and this one blasted forcefully onto the upper swell of her right breast. It was quickly followed by a third, fourth and fifth thick rope as I started to flood her chest with my cum.

"Oh my God, there's so much," she said in a husky whisper as she continued to jack away at my spewing prick. I unloaded again and again all over those huge tits of hers, my enflamed cockhead spewing out wad after wad of pearly semen. I had never felt anything as intense as that orgasm; I knew it was the illicit thrill of taking part in this forbidden act with my mother that made it so incredible. I didn't care, it was amazing and I continued to shoot like I had never shot before. She kept pumping away at my throbbing pecker until she had totally drained me; her stroking hand moving my spewing cockhead from one side of her chest to the other. When I finally stopped shooting, she instinctively stopped the movements of her pumping hand.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,725 Followers