Educating Pam Ch. 10

Story Info
What a year!
20.3k words
4.47
24.2k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

Writers note: This is the tenth and final chapter of my story about Pam whom I first had an affair with back in 2001. This chapter mainly covers events that actually happened in 2009. Sorry about the delay in getting this done but there was a lot that happened that year. There is some bathroom play like all the other chapters and a few other surprises as well. I do enjoy the comments and it has been a lot fun sharing my adventures with Pam.

I will be starting to post another series titled Katie's Love in a few days which is another set of stories from an earlier relationship I had, so please watch for those.

T

Pam sent me an email telling me that she got home safely from her trip to her mother's house in 2006. She wrote, "I was no sooner in the door when my daughter wanted a full report! I told her that it would have to wait for a couple of days. But I want to tell you, thank you. It was really great to be home again with you. Love Pam."

I was hoping that her coming back here would turn into an annual event but that didn't happen and why, Pam never said. The next few years passed by and the emails continued as they had before. Most of the time they were fun but once in a while something happened that would get her sad or more likely pissed off but that is life.

In the middle of September 2008 she told me that her first son who gotten married a year before and his wife were expecting their first child. She also missed a period.

Pam wrote, "damn it to hell! I am happy for them but I am too young to be a grandmother! And now with menopause starting as well. Not that I like having my period but still! I don't want to get old!"

I replied, "well Pam, it was bound to happen sometime."

Then one day in October of 2008 I got two emails from her. The first one had no text, just three pictures, which was unusual for her. They were labeled me1.jpg, me2.jpg, and me3.jpg. My email doesn't open pictures automatically so I clicked on the first one. It was a picture of her standing there from the waist down to her knees. She was naked and all I could see was her bush. Which surprised me but then I clicked on the next one and said, "holy shit, she shaved!" It was the same pose but she had completely shaved her bush off. The last one was her lying on her back with her legs spread after the shave.

I opened the next email and read, "as you can see I finally decided to try this. I will tell you, it was a lot of work! I did it on Sunday, wore short T-shirts to bed every night and he still didn't notice until the next Saturday's pop, pop, fizz, fizz. I figured out how to use the self-timer on my camera so enjoy! It feels nice but I'm not sure whether I like it or not. Tell me what you think. Love Pam."

I answered, "I really can't say for sure Pam, until I am up close and personal."

In her next email she said, "I knew that you were going to say that!

The last week in February of 2009, I didn't get an email from her. I was a little worried but I figured that I would wait a bit before taking any other steps to contact her. The next Monday morning my cell phone rang. I didn't recognize the number and thought that it was probably a wrong one but I answered it anyway.

I said, "hello."

I heard a woman's voice on the end, "hello my love."

I thought for a second and asked, "Pam?"

She replied, "the one and only."

I had sent her my cell phone number when I got it back in 2002 but she had never called me before. I answered, "I was getting worried when I didn't get an email from you last week."

She said, "I thought that you might be. My mother passed away last Monday."

I replied, "I am so sorry Pam."

She answered, "thank you. She had a heart attack and went quickly. It was her time, but last week was pretty crazy."

I said, "I can imagine that it was."

She replied, "I will be driving back there next Monday. My sister Deb and I are going to work on getting her house cleaned out." Then she paused and said, "and as much as I would like it to be under better circumstances, I will be cooking supper for you on Tuesday evening. I just need to know what time to have it ready."

I was a little surprised. When we had last been together, this was something that she had talked about doing but I never really expected it to happen. I answered, "I can be there any time Pam. Let's say 5:00 PM and take it from there."

She asked, "and can I assume that you will be joining me for breakfast the next day?"

I replied, "yes and I am very much looking forward to waking up next to you."

She said, "great!" and she gave me the address of her mother's house. We had driven by it when she had been here back in 2006 but I didn't remember exactly where it was. She finished with, "I can't wait."

I replied, "neither can I Pam."

The week passed quickly and Tuesday arrived. I headed over to her mother's house and got there right at 5:00 PM. I knocked on the door and Pam answered a few seconds later. She was wearing a simple pink cotton blouse and a pair of black slacks. It was easy to tell that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hello Pam," I said with a big smile as I walked in the door and then closed it behind me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and just about attacked me with a kiss.

She smiled and replied, "it is so good to see you again."

I said, "you are a little overdressed tonight."

She laughed and replied, "I didn't want to mess up my good clothes while cooking. Besides, they won't be on for too long." She turned to walk back in the kitchen and I gave her ass a quick feel. "No panties!" she said.

"Just checking," I said.

The kitchen was small but nice looking. I saw the dining room on the right as we walked back there. She already had the table set and candles lit.

"Supper will be ready in a few minutes," she said, "I wanted to wait until you got here to finish up."

I replied, "that is fine." We went into the kitchen and talked for a while as she got supper ready. She asked me to open and pour some wine so I went into the dining room and did that. She started bringing supper in and we sat down to eat. It wasn't fancy but it was good. Chicken breasts and gravy served over rice with carrots on the side.

I said, "you are a great cook Pam, this is very good."

She smiled and replied, "this is the first meal I have made in a long time that I really enjoyed cooking." I got my wineglass and she picked up her glass and we touched them in a toast.

Pam told me about her mother's funeral. It was sad but at the same time I could tell that she was dealing with it pretty well. Her sister couldn't get off work to help her with the house that day so Pam just did some cleaning. She also had to spend some time at the office of the attorney who was handling the estate paperwork.

After supper was done she asked, "why don't you go sit on the couch while I do the dishes?"

I asked her, "can I help?"

She answered, "thank you but I can handle it."

"Okay," I replied. We both got up at the same time and I walked over and we kissed for a little. I reached up and gave her breast a little squeeze.

"Big hurry tonight?" she asked with a smile.

"No," I said, "just getting lighting the fire a little"

She laughed and replied, "you don't have to worry about that." We kissed again and I walked out to the living room. She called out from the kitchen, "the TV works."

I answered, "that's okay. I like it quiet."

"I won't be too long," she called back.

I sat down on the couch and waited for her to get done. She came in a few minutes later.

"That was quick," I said as she sat down next to me.

"We got my mother a dishwasher a few years ago for Christmas," she answered, "but she didn't use it much."

"Okay," I replied.

"Now where were we?" asked Pam with a big smile as she took my hand and placed it on her breast.

"Right here," I answered as I put my other arm around her and we kissed.

We sat there on the couch for an hour. At some point her blouse got unbuttoned and so did my shirt but that was as far as we went in the undressing department. It was really nice sitting there and making out like that. We talked a little but we kissed a whole lot more.

Finally after a while, Pam said, "I have to go upstairs. I will be back in a few minutes."

I kissed her again and replied, "I will be here waiting."

She got up and I heard her go up the stairs.

About five minutes later I heard Pam call out, "come up here. I want to show you something."

I walked up the stairs. The hallway was dark except for one room at the end that had some soft light coming from it. I walked into it and there was Pam laying naked on a bed. There were nightstands on either side of the bed. On both of them were candles and I could see a couple of candles over on the one dresser. The nightstand on the right had a clock radio and a phone and on the one on the left I saw a tube of lube, her hairbrush and what looked like a small dildo. I looked at Pam and I saw that she still had her pubes completely shaved.

I said, "I see you are still shaving."

She said, "I let it grow back since it was wasn't being appreciated by him, but I decided to give you a taste of bald Pam and see which you like best."

I started to get undressed and I replied, "I would have been happy to help with the shave."

She laughed and said, "now you tell me!"

The bed was only a double bed and had a headboard that was flat against the wall with posts on the sides. There was no foot board. There was just a sheet and few pillows on it, but I saw a few blankets and another sheet sitting folded up on the one dresser. I finished pulling my clothes off and as I crawled on the bed, Pam lifted and opened her legs. I got on top of her and we kissed.

I said, "I see you brought your toy along."

She laughed and replied, "I thought that you could find something interesting to do with it." She kissed me again, reached back under the one pillow, pulled out a hank of soft nylon rope, and said, "and I am sure that you can find something interesting to do with this as well."

I smiled and asked, "you know Pam, once you are tied up, I can do anything I want to you?"

She smiled and answered "like you haven't before?"

I kissed her and said, "remember, you asked for this." I grabbed the rope and slid off the bed. I got my pocketknife out of my pants and walked back to the bed. I sat down on her right side and started with her right hand. I wrapped the end of the rope loosely around her wrist so that it wouldn't cut off the circulation but there were enough wraps that she couldn't pull her hand out of it. I tied it, brought it back to the post on the headboard, then I pulled it to stretch her arm out, wrapped it around the post twice, and went to her right leg.

I pointed to her leg and said, "lift it up high." and she did. I made a loose loop around her leg, cut the rest of the rope off and tied a knot that I knew wouldn't slip.

Pam said, "I see you have done this before."

I smiled and replied, "once or twice." I did the same to her left side. I asked her, "comfortable?"

She wiggled her legs a bit and answered, "not too bad." I took what was left of the rope that was hanging off her left side, threw it under the bed and out the other side. After I got that off the floor and hooked through the loop on her right leg, I pulled it tight, which spread her legs really far apart, and tied it off. She tried to move her legs and said, "hey, that isn't fair!"

I replied, "you asked for it," as I got back on the bed and climbed over top of her. I kissed her and asked, "are you sure that you want to do this?"

She answered, "I am ready for anything you can dish out."

I said, "you can stop this at any time by saying please untie me and I will."

She got this smug look on her face and replied, "I guess I will be sleeping like this then!"

I kissed her again and knelt between her legs. I placed my hands on her breasts and started playing with them. I worked them for a while and then played with her nipples. Gently at first, but soon I started pinching and twisting them harder. After a few minutes I stopped and went back to some light breast play.

She asked, "is that the best you can do?"

I answered, "oh no Pam. The fun hasn't started yet." I moved my fingers to her armpits and started playing with the hair that was there. I said, "I see that you still aren't shaving here."

She said, "yeah, I like it and he doesn't."

I asked, "are you ready?"

She asked back, "for what?" I smiled and started tickling her armpits. "Damn it!" she yelled, "I didn't even think about this!"

I replied, "too bad Pam." I kept tickling her for about a minute.

"This is mean!" she said, "Mean! Mean! Mean!" I stopped, played with her breasts some more, then I slid down between her legs. I spent a minute getting a good look at her bald cunt. "Lose something down there?" she asked.

"Not yet," I answered, "but I will."

She laughed and said, "not soon enough!"

I reached out and started stroking her cunt with my fingers. As much as I liked her pubic hair, this was pretty nice as well. I slid my middle finger inside of her. She was soaking wet but then Pam always was really wet. I slowly moved it in and out and wiggled it a little as I did. Pam was moving her ass but she couldn't move too much and she started to moan a little from the pleasure. I reached over her leg with my other hand and started playing with her cunt lips. Once a while I would stroke her clit but not hard enough for her to climax. After a minute of this, I put my index finger inside of her as well.

As I was playing she asked, "please? Please?"

I laughed and answered, "well since you asked nicely Pam," and I leaned forward and started sucking on her clit.

Within seconds, she let out a scream, climaxed hard, then almost immediately she had a second one as well.

I moved back away, stopped moving my fingers, and watched as she calmed down from them. After a minute or so, I resumed my finger fucking and my licking. Just like before she had back to back hard orgasms.

I said, "you keep this up and you won't worth a good shit tomorrow."

She laughed, "oh yes I will! I am just getting started."

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yep!" she answered.

"You asked for it," I said as I slid my fingers out of her cunt.

This time I started licking in and around her cunt. I took my time and ate her out real good. She was building to another climax as I moved my head up and gently started licking her clit. I held her right at the edge for at least twenty seconds, then just as she started to climax, I moved my hands out and started tickling the soles of her feet.

She screamed, "fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck" as I continued to lick her clit and tickle her feet until she climaxed again. I stopped and sat up on my knees. "That was so damn mean!" she said very loudly.

I laughed and replied, "you know Pam, if keep yelling like that, the neighbors are going to call the cops. I might have to put a gag in your mouth."

She said, "you would not dare!"

I answered, "do you want to bet? There is enough rope here and I am sure that I can find at least one pair of panties around that have been worn in the past two days."

Her eyes got really big then she smiled and said, "I will be good."

I laughed and then I tickled her feet for a few seconds. She clenched her teeth and made some noises but it was better than the screaming.

"Mean! Mean! Mean!" she said softly but sharply after I was done. I smiled and reached over and got the hairbrush off the nightstand. She asked, "aren't you going to start with your hand first?"

I answered, "time to do things a little differently. I don't want to get boring."

"Yeah," she said, "like that is ever going to happen!"

I moved around to her right side, slid my left hand down into her cunt and brought my right hand under her knee. I started stroked her cunt and after a few seconds I gave her right ass cheek a smack with the hairbrush. "Ouch!" she exclaimed and started laughing.

"It wasn't that hard," I said.

Pam replied, "I know, I am just practicing for later." I slapped her left cheek with the hairbrush and again she let out with an "ouch!" This went on for the next six slaps and all the while I was lightly stroking her cunt and her clit. She was squirming as best as she could in the ropes and her breathing was getting very heavy. After the eighth one she asked, "didn't you forget something?"

I answered, "nope. You have to wait for the tenth one tonight."

"Damn it!" she said and finished with, "boring my ass!" I laughed and popped her right cheek really hard with the hairbrush. She let out a howl as it connected.

"Remember the gag," I said as I increased my fingering of her cunt and clit.

"Remember the gag!" she mocked me as I landed the next hard whack of the hairbrush and rubbed her clit very fast. Pam climaxed very violently. I set the hairbrush on the bed, replaced my left hand with my right hand on her cunt and leaned over and kissed her. She came two more times in succession just as hard as the first. I slowed my fingering down to a gently rub. "Damn!" she said.

I replied, "see change is good sometimes."

She was still breathing very heavily as she said, "if I cum any harder, you will be washing bits of Pam off the walls because I going to explode!"

I laughed and replied, "I don't think so, but we can still try."

She rolled her eyes and laughed as well. "Mean! Mean! Mean!" she said with a big smile.

I kissed her and said, "I am just getting warmed up." I took my hand off of her cunt, moved back along side of her legs and picked up the hairbrush. I showed it to her and asked, "are you ready for round two?"

She smiled and answered, "I have been ready since you walked in the door!"

With that I smacked her left cheek with the hairbrush. It was about as hard as when I had started spanking her. I waited for about a minute and smacked the same spot on that cheek a second time. I waited some more and again spanked her on the same spot.

"Hey!" she said, "that is getting a little sore!"

"That is the point Pam," I said, "but if you need a little tickle break in between, I will be happy to oblige."

She stuck her tongue out at me and replied, "mean!"

I repeated the process on her right cheek for three spanks, then went back to her left cheek with a little harder one but again on the same spot as the previous ones had been.

"Ouch!" she cried out and added, "that was for real!" I finished up the last three alternating cheeks but still harder and still on the same spots. I set the hairbrush on the bed and she said, "damn that really hurts!"

"Poor Pam," I replied, "but if you want to stop, just say the word."

"No way!" she said.

I laughed and leaned over to kiss her for a few seconds. I moved back and resumed the spanking, but this time with my hand.

"That's more like it," she said after the first one landed and wiggled her ass a little. I continued slowly spanking her and after the eighth one I paused a little longer.

She said, "the famous last two!"

I laughed and asked, "hand or hairbrush?"

Pam answered, "hand will be just fine."

I waited a few more seconds and gave her a really hard slap on her left cheek. She tensed up and made a couple of "oooo, oooo," noises. I waited and then did the same to her right cheek and she made more of the same sounds. I moved down between her legs and just sat there. She asked, "did you forget about the fucking horny part?"

"Nope," I replied and I leaned forward and started licking her cunt. Soft and gently for a while and then I moved up to her clit. I had her hanging right at the edge and then I pulled my head back and started tickling her feet."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she yelled, "this is not fair!"

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers