Educating Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,908 Followers

And I stopped, jerking my fingers from her pussy. "Erik," she pleaded, and I smacked her ass cheek. She jumped, but got the point. "I'm sorry. Sir, please don't stop."

"You like this, don't you?" I said, turning to the patio table and reaching for my next round.

"Yes, Sir, I like this. Please." Her breath was returning to normal, the tension in her body melting away. She tried to stand and look back at me over her shoulder. "Please," she said, softly.

"Then let's see how you like this," I said, sliding a sleeping mask over her eyes. "You like?"

She wasn't sure, so I slapped her ass. She tensed. "Yes," she said quickly. "Yes, Sir, I like this very much."

"Then how about this?" I said, squeezing some lube onto my fingers and tracing it from her clit to her asshole. Her hips followed my fingers, a moan escaping her lips.

"Yes, Sir," she said when I reached the back of her pussy, "I like this very . . . ." Her voice stopped when my fingers reached her asshole and began gently rubbing the lube around it.

"I can't hear you," I said, squeezing more lube on my fingers and returning them to her asshole, gently prodding with my middle finger.

"Please, no, please," she said, tensing up.

"Are you sure?" I said. I grabbed a vibrator from the table, turned it on, and touched it to the lips of her pussy.

"Oh my God," she said, arching her back and grinding her pelvis down to the vibrator. I moved it back, and back with it went her pussy, again exposing her rosebud. I returned my attentions there, tracing my fingers around, prodding, tracing, prodding. I leaned forward and returned my tongue to her ass, nibbling while my hands went busy on her holes. She was panting again, her hips gyrating with the movements of the vibrator. Up, down, front, back, front, up. Slowly, her asshole loosened and my finger went in. This produced a brief gasp, so I plunged the vibrator straight up into her folds, producing a bigger gasp and more fevered gyrations.

As her asshole loosened, I slowly began moving my finger in and out, in and out, getting it all the way in on every stroke and taking it almost all the way out. As she was nearing orgasm, I pulled my finger all the way out, quickly, and turned off the vibrator, easing it out slowly.

"No," she said, frantic, her head moving quickly from side to side. "Please, Sir, keep going. Fuck my pussy, stick your fingers in my ass. Please," she said. She was jutting her ass out at me.

"Oh, we'll continue soon," I said, grabbing a slim vibrator and rubbing it thoroughly with lube. When I was done with that, I put both vibrators on the deck at her feet and got on my knees. I grabbed her hips, spread her ass, and started kissing and darting my tongue from the top of her ass downward. When I reached her asshole, I paused briefly in my journey, tracing circles around her asshole before probing my tongue into the crinkle. It loosened up almost immediately, and I began tongue fucking her ass forcefully.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. Her hips arched upward, and I pulled my tongue from her ass, flicking down over the knot of her perineum before sinking my face into the folds of her hot, wet pussy. It had been ten years since I had been in this pussy, but I remembered it like it was yesterday. I inhaled her aroma and flicked my tongue over the hood of her clit, pressing down with my tongue while moving my lips over folds. My hand went back up to her ass, groped for a moment, found its target, and snaked a finger back into her asshole. She didn't flinch. Instead, she was grinding her hips wildly against my tongue, moaning. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh, Erik, don't stop. Oh yes, fuck, yes." So I stopped.

This time she slumped to the deck, her arms in a tangle above her, supporting her weight as she leaned back against the deck railing. "Please," she said, her masked head turning from side to side, "not again. I can't take this anymore. Please let me cum."

I smiled. The moment I had been waiting for.

"Let you cum?" I mocked. Her head swiveled to my voice. "That's not punishment" I said. "That's pleasure. Reward. What have you done to deserve a reward?" At this, I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and slid them off, my cock bursting from cover.

"Anything, Erik." I cleared my throat. "Sir," she corrected, "anything. I'll do anything you want. And this time I mean it."

I smiled, stepping toward her. "Then how about this," I said, grabbing the back of her head and guiding her mouth to my cock. She slid it right into her mouth, and I forced her head even further, groaning with the sensations. I was near bursting and needed to cum–quickly.

"Suck on it harder," I said, sliding in and out of her mouth, my cock picking up speed. She obeyed, sucking for all she was worth. She was groaning around my cock, and that put me close. Time for something she'd never allowed.

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned, feeling my cum rising, "I'm gonna cum." She tried to pull back off my cock, but I kept my hand firmly on the back of her head and picked up speed. "You said anything," I gasped, shooting into her mouth. She tried to swallow, but started gagging. I ignored her, though, and finished shooting my load into the back of her throat.

When she started coughing violently around my cock, I withdrew. "You fucking bastard," she hissed, coughing and sputtering.

"Shut up," I said, leaning over, grabbing her under the arms, jerking her to her feet, and spinning her around, "or I won't give you your reward." I kneeled behind her and dove into her pussy tongue first, causing her to buck her hips and spread her legs wider.

"This is what you wanted," I mumbled, "isn't it?" I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her folds, causing a prolonged moan.

"Yes, yes Sir," she moaned, forgetting the cum in her belly.

I continued lapping at her pussy while I smeared some lube on my fingers. I spread her ass and started rubbing my fingers around, occasionally probing into the ring and spreading the lube thoroughly. I went back for more lube, and continued readying her for the next round, and her ass stuck out, seeking the fingers that were moments before tickling and touching her back passage. When I returned my fingers, she groaned loudly. "Yes, keep doing it," she said. "Finger fuck my ass," she moaned, grinding her hips down and out–down onto my tongue and out to suck in my finger further.

"You love this, don't you?"

"Yes," she panted, her breath coming in shorter gasps. "I do. I love this. Keep going." And I did, my tongue getting more insistent and my finger now sawing in and out of her asshole. She started panting loudly. "Oh fuck," she groaned. "Oh yes, yes, yes. God yes. Oh fuck."

I felt her legs tense and her pussy started quivering, her asshole clenching and unclenching around my finger. She was cumming, and hard. My face was drenched in juices as she let out a long, shuddering groan and nearly collapsed.

I pulled my finger from her ass and propped her back up. She seemed spent, her breath taking time to come back to normal.

"Thank you," she said.

"We're not done yet," I replied, grabbing the vibrator and touching it to her drenched pussy lips.

She moaned. "No, Erik, please . . . ."

I slapped her ass. Hard. "Let's not forget our manners."

"I'm sorry, Sir," she said, panting again. "But I'm sensitive. It hurts. Please, Sir."

I ignored her, lightly brushing the vibrator back and forth over her pussy, which seemed to be getting wetter by the second. I didn't think that was possible, but it was.

My cock sprang back to life, and a dull ache was throbbing in my balls. This was beginning to hurt me more than it was hurting her.

I greased up my fingers again and spread it over the long, slim vibrator at her feet. I touched the tip to the cortex of her rosebud and prodded. "No," she said, "please don't." The vibrator was more narrow than two fingers, but noticeably larger than just one. I knew there would be pain, but after finger fucking her ass so hard with just one finger, I knew she would soon get accustomed to her new friend. So I kept the pressure light and centered the other vibrator over the hood of her clit. She moaned in response, trying to keep from arching her ass outward.

"Tell me you want it," I said, leaning in and flicking my tongue at the knot of her perineum and the back of her pussy.

"No, please Sir, I don't," she said, panting, fighting the feelings overwhelming her senses.

"Your voice says no," I said, and I thrust my tongue deeply into her folds, tongue fucking her for a moment. She shuddered and bucked, groaning and panting. I pulled my tongue out. "But your body says yes." I slid the vibrator from her clit to her opening and slowly pushed it in.

Her senses were now focused on the humming in her pussy, loosening the knot in her ass and allowing the tip of the vibrator to slide in. I took it slow on her ass and maintained the rhythm in her pussy, occasionally licking around her vulva as I did so. "Beg me," I said. "Beg me to fuck your ass."

She only panted and groaned in response, suddenly clenching up around the vibrator in her ass. I pulled the vibrator from her pussy and started moving the ass vibrator in and out an inch or so.

"Please," she said, "put it back in."

"Beg me," I repeated.

"Please."

"Beg me." I flicked my tongue over and around her clit. "Now."

"Please, Sir, fuck my ass," she panted. "Just don't stop what you're doing."

I returned the vibrator to her pussy and teased it in. In a little, withdraw, in a little more, withdraw. Her panting was picking up again, and her asshole loosened around the vibrator. And my nuts were aching big time. "You sure?"

"Yes," she panted, her hips bucking, "fuck my ass."

"Okay," I said, pulling the vibrator from her pussy and standing behind her. She gasped as I plunged my cock into her soaking pussy to the hilt. It had been ten years since I had been in her, but it was as tight as our first time. Only difference is she had never been so hot and so wet. And I mean never, not even fucking close.

I thrust hard and fast, ramming into her as far as I could before nearly withdrawing, my hips keeping the slim vibrator in her puckering asshole. She was nearly screaming now. "Yes, oh fuck I've missed this cock, oh yes, harder harder harder."

Without warning, she spasmed uncontrollably around my dick, panting and gasping, shaking all over. I didn't stop, just fucked her harder. When her body relaxed, she started moaning loudly. "Please, Sir," she moaned, turning her head back over her shoulder and trying to look at me through the mask. "Please fuck me, use me. Fuck my holes." She bit her lower lip, and I figured now was the time to take it to a new level.

I stopped long enough to reach down and turn the base of the vibrator in her ass, and a soft humming started. She threw her head back, arched her back, and thrust back at me. "Ahhhh," she screamed. "Yes, yes, fuck me. Come on, fuck me, punish my pussy." Her body tensed again, her ass jamming into my pelvis and thrusting the vibrator nearly to the base. "Fuck my ass," she screamed. "Please, fuck my ass."

But I couldn't. I was lost in my lust for her steaming hot pussy, which was convulsing around my cock wildly. Instead, I reached down and began sawing the vibrator in and out of her ass, occasionally pulling it all the way out before plunging it back in again. Her asshole was loosened now, and the vibrator slid in and out effortlessly. She came again. And again. And yet again, her orgasms following each other now nearly one on top of the other, her body tensing and relaxing, shaking, her hips bucking harder and harder into me. She was screaming, begging for more, tears rolling down her cheeks with the pleasure almost too much to bear.

I felt my balls tighten and my cum begin to build. "Holy shit," I growled, looking down and watching my cock pump feverishly, enjoying the sight of the vibrator fucking her ass for all I was worth. Without warning, my cock exploded into her spasming pussy, shooting load after load into her depths. She spasmed even harder and shoved her ass back at me as hard as she could. "Fuck," she said, shaking and quivering from her head to her toes, her head tossing from side to side. "Yes, fill me, fill me with your cum."

Her orgasm lasted nearly a minute, her whole body shaking and twitching, me all but trapped in her folds enjoying the feelings flooding through my hips. For a moment, I was afraid her pussy was going to rip my dick off, but soon I decided there were worse ways to go.

When she finally came down, her whole body slumped as I slowly pulled the vibrator from her ass and my cock from her pussy. She gasped from the emptiness, then buried her head between her arms, panting. "Wow," she whispered.

I reached over her and undid the handcuffs. She fell back into me, and I had to catch her to keep her from going down. "That was too much," she said, turning her head back to me, still breathing hard. I slipped the mask off her face and she looked into my eyes, her great big, sparkling green eyes looking into me so deep I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"Thank you," she finally said, leaning over and brushing her lips against mine, her tongue darting against my teeth.

I kissed her back, the tentative first kiss in ten years. She turned to face me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me again, harder, her tongue more insistent. I returned the kiss, getting hungrier, my cock twitching in protest. I cupped her ass with my right hand, gently brushing my fingertips over the small of her back up to her shoulder blades with my left. She was grinding against me slowly, and her hand sought out my balls and tickled them lightly with her fingertips before gently squeezing them, her other hand up around my neck.

And still we kept on kissing, like two horny teenagers on a first date, exploring each other as if for the first time, as if the last hour and a half had never happened.

* * *

On Monday evening, I was sitting at my dining room table methodically going through Ron Hollis's credit card statements for the past three years. We had requested these–and tons more–in discovery, and at least the big firm was prompt in getting this to me. They were almost too happy to comply, actually, giving me four boxes filled with neatly stacked documentation containing the financial history of Ron Hollis and the family business. It was mind numbing work, reviewing credit card statements and highlighting charges that seemed out of the ordinary. The devil is in the details, though, and it had to be done.

After scanning through seventeen months of Hollis's Capitol One personal card statements, I noticed a pattern repeating itself on an obscure charge to an offshore vendor of some kind. Every three months there was a hundred dollar charge to singaporeslings.com. It could've been business related, but what the fuck could a commercial construction business buy from Asia–every three months–that cost only a hundred bucks? I fired up my laptop, went to the net, and typed in the web address, but I was denied access to the page. I tried every permutation I could find, but still I couldn't get there. I was getting a sneaking suspicion that I was onto something, but I was going to need proof.

I picked up my phone and dialed.

"Hello?" she said.

"Shannon, it's Erik," I said. She said nothing, so I continued. "Listen, I need you to get over here. Now."

"Fuck you," she said. "That's not the deal." The line went dead.

I was stunned. Saturday night she makes out with my like a giddy schoolgirl–totally voluntary, mind you, at least at the end–and now she's the cold bitch who threw me out like garbage.

I dialed back, her cell phone this time. She didn't answer, so I left a message. "Shannon, it's Erik again. Really, you need to get over here now. This isn't about any deal, this is about your case." I was speaking fast, my suspicions getting the better of me. God, I love the hunt of good litigation. I forced my self to talk slower. "Listen, this could blow the lid off the case, so you need to get your ass over here."

Five minutes later, my phone rang. I answered. "Is this a game?"

"No," I said, "swear to God."

The line went dead again. Fifteen minutes later, my doorbell rang.

"Look at these," I said, showing her the highlighted charges on the statements.

She looked, shrugged. "Yeah? So?"

"Shannon," I said, "what the fuck could he be consistently paying for from Asia? Nothing in the business, I can guarantee that. Hell, shipping alone would eat up most of that cost. And it's a restricted access website. Very restricted. I just spent a half hour trying to get into it." She only nodded, her eyes darting back to the statements.

"Shannon." She looked back at me, into my eyes. "Most kiddie porn originates in Asia. I think this sick fucker is a member of this site, and I think his computer's loaded with it." Her eyes went wide. "Now, for the hundredth time, will you please get me his goddamned laptop?"

"Fuckin' A right I will," she said, turning and leaving as quickly as she'd come.

* * *

Shannon dropped off a laptop computer early the next morning. She was in the parking lot when I got there, Rebecca pulling into the lot behind me.

"You'll have to hurry," Shannon said, holding the computer out for me to take. "He'll miss it soon, so get whatever you can as quickly as possible."

I nodded. "We'll get right to it."

Rebecca strode up. "Hey, boss," she said, "hey Ms. Hollis."

Shannon smiled in response. "The computer," I said. Rebecca nodded. "I think it's gonna hold some surprises, so we need to get someone to look at it."

"I know just the person," Rebecca said, taking the computer before reaching out to squeeze Shannon's arm and walking into the office.

* * *

Late that afternoon, Rebecca walked into my office and threw herself onto the chair facing my desk. "Case over," she said, grinning ear to ear.

"Please tell me it's kiddie porn," I said, and her eyebrows shot up.

"How did you . . . ."

"Asian website on his credit cards every three months," I said. "Only a hundred bucks every three months, so I figured it had to be something like that. Is it still on the computer?" She nodded. "Can we prove it was him?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "How you wanna play this?" I said nothing, my mind whirring. "We could turn it over to the cops," she continued after a moment. "They'd have a field day."

I shook my head. "Doesn't do us any good in jail," I said. "We need him out there, making money to pay her–support and alimony, among other things–and scared shitless of being exposed."

Rebecca nodded. I noticed a faint odor, her perfume. I don't know what it was, but it matched her: spicy, sweet, and subtle. She was dressed to the nines in a tight pair of hip-hugging, low cut slacks and a narrow-waisted, white cotton, button-up shirt unbuttoned to her cleavage.

"What are you looking at?" she said, grinning and turning her head slightly to the left.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "You just . . . ."

"Thanks," she said, laughing. "It's been a while for me, too."

"Well," I said, not sure whether I should say more, whether I was reading the signals right, "you know what they say. All work and no play . . . ."

"Make Becca a dull girl," she finished. "So what am I gonna do about that?" She leaned back in the chair, pulling her feet up under her ass and crossing her arms around her long, slim legs.

I leaned back as well. "Are you, you know . . . ." She nodded. "Probably not very wise," I continued, "given that I'm your boss and all."

She smiled. "Sexual harassment doesn't apply when it's my idea."

She had a point. "But still. I mean . . . ." I didn't know how to put this. She raised an eyebrow, so I decided to go ahead, toss the dice and hope this didn't ruin the moment–or the offer. "Last week, with Shannon."

Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,908 Followers