Education of Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
50 Followers

Nikki knew what she had to do and it was lucky she had seen Sophie do it to Bruce.

Dutifully she knelt between his knees, sucking just the tip between her lips.

Lowering her head she had difficulty taking more of the cock into her mouth.

He was so stiff and hard the angle was not quite right and sensing his frustration she sat next to him, to his left. It was better.

There was no way she would be able to take all of his penis in her mouth as it would surely choke her, but by gripping the base she managed to make it look as if she had most of its length.

Judging by his gasps she was doing well and, strangely, she smiled with satisfaction.

But it still wasn't perfect and she knew she would do better wanking him with her right hand, so she moved to his right.

The new position meant she could get more of his length in.

His cock throbbed even more now but as much as she wanted it to be over, she knew she had to please him and make it last a little longer.

She held his balls and blew gently and he sighed with pleasure, losing himself.

But his power returned when he said 'Enough girl, It is time to bring forth my cream.'

Nikki saw a bubble emerging from the little hole at the tip. Is this what he means? She thought as something made her lap it up with her tongue.

Her hand was around his cock and she jerked it up to see if more liquid emerged.

There was more twitching and she wanked him some more as his hips heaved up and suddenly his cock was spurting.

Nikki pumped up and down and spunk splashed her face. 'In your mouth girl, taste it' He commanded.

She did as she was told.

Nikki was now back in the dungeon again and Sophie was strapping her arms to the upper part of a wooden structure shaped like an 'X'.

Her ankles had also been locked into place and she was unable to escape.

So why was the monk fixing her to the cross with an extra strap around her waist?

She had assumed she was to be whipped again, after all her bottom had escaped the lashes earlier.

Then she noticed the brazier. No, they can't...She was to be Branded!

She struggled violently and she understood the need for the strap around her waist.

The woman 'R' reappeared and positioned herself between her thighs.

'Be brave Nicola and I will try to help you through this. It will soon be over my love.'

She knew her name! And now she began to lick. Down there.

Responding to the tongue on her clitoris, Nikki felt extreme heat just behind.

As the burning iron was pushed against her flesh she fainted.

Back with the other women including Victoria, they were all made to have sex with more men.

The strangers' cocks fucked their cunts and mouths. Sometimes two at a time and if they were lucky enough only having one man at them, another was there to take his place.

Nikki was astride one man who was pushing his cock up into her while she had to stretch her lips to accommodate another man's prick.

She could see Victoria...The man screwing her...He was pushing his penis inside a different hole.

When Nikki was finally taken to meet Brother Daniel all she noticed first was that he was the monk with the eye patch.

Then she knew...The wicked Mr Lawson. 'YOU!' She shrieked in surprise.

'Yes...And now you have been broken in, so to speak, you are ready for me.

'Brother Angelo was impressed, by the way.'

He told a Female slave to take over and Nikki was instructed to stand still as the woman made what could only be called an examination of her trembling body.

A Male slave was then brought in. A young black boy.

The woman wanted to make sure he was properly stiff but Mr Lawson grew impatient.

Still holding the boy's cock she told him to make it good if he wanted to live.

Nikki felt the woman's finger and thumb at her cunt for a final time and winced as she dug her nails in.

The boy pushed her down and whispered an apology for what he had to do.

He was screwing her. Gently. It was the most concern shown by anyone since she was kidnapped...But he was still hard...Up her...Fucking her.

The other slave was also naked now and her duty was to keep her master's cock big and hard.

But he needed no help there and again became impatient. Calling a halt he went over to Nikki.

It was no surprise to her to feel his hand spanking her bottom again.

Then his hand at her cunt. Where the boy's stiff cock had been seconds ago.

'Spread your legs' He ordered as he pushed his fingers into her.

She did so...only to feel more hard slaps, this time on the insides of her thighs.

And still his fingers at her cunt. Pushing. Rubbing. Pinching. Then no more.

His penis bumped against her thigh and she thought he was going to do it.

He was going to fuck her.

Instead he put his hands underneath her.

'We can't leave these alone, can we' He said with a sneer as he reached to her breasts.

Tears came to her eyes as he pulled and twisted. Twisted and pulled.

He released her nipples and went back to her bottom, running his fingers down the divide.

'Opening up nicely again, I see.'

Then she saw his booted feet placed upon her hands, trapping her, his cock still big and threatening.

'Bring in the Beast' He bellowed and a door opened.

Nikki heard growling and turning her head, as much as her position allowed, she saw the fiercest looking creature you could ever see. It was a little like a wolf, except where it's ears should have been, there protruded a pair of horns.

Saliva was dripping from its fangs as it growled even louder having moved closer.

This was it then. She would be torn apart.

She heard sounds of glee from that bitch of a slave.

The growling stopped and she heard a sniffing sound.

Then sharp paws were on her hips as the devilish creature climbed onto her and she could feel it pushing against her bottom with rapid movements.

Then Mr Lawson. Wanking his cock in her face. A spurt hit her forehead.

Then more. Pumping...Gushing.

Hot liquid. Splattering her face and into her mouth, gaping in shock.

The beast thrusting against her.

And Victoria with her hand on her hip, shaking her.

'Hey! Hey! Wake up. You're having a bad dream.'

**********

Nikki hugged Victoria who was pleased to see the affection wasn't just for last night.

They drank the juice that Victoria had brought them and Nikki told her about her dream although she was too embarrassed to go into all the details and she certainly couldn't tell her about that horrid creature.

Even so, Victoria saw how upset she became when reliving the nightmare. It clearly frightened her that her mind was capable of imagining the events and it must have been a very long one as it seemed to begin just after going to bed. Or perhaps it was on and off, poor thing.

Victoria had to reassure her. 'Well the first thing to realise is that you had some very new and intense experiences last night, so you mustn't worry.

'It was probably the first time you had seen a man's erection and the fellatio too. You do know what that is don't you?' Nikki nodded.

'Add a couple of spankings, plus, I know you must have been very sore going to sleep. Incidentally, how are they today?'

Nikki saw where she was looking and had forgotten. Victoria was touching them and it was lovely.

'Much better now thank you' She replied.

Victoria smiled as Nikki was back in little girl mode. She continued.

'Anyway, it all seems to have affected your thoughts before sleeping.'

'I suppose so' Nikki said as she rolled onto her front, feeling her breasts sink into the coolness of her pillow, 'But there is so much about it I don't understand.'

Victoria's fingers stroked Nikki's back. She sighed and Victoria saw her pyjama bottoms had slid down a little, revealing the top of the valley running down between her cheeks.

'Actually I think most of it is quite straightforward, She said as her fingers continued to caress just above the waistband.

Nikki lifted her hips slightly and it seemed so natural when Victoria slipped the garment down and off.

She traced circles over Nikki's glorious bum, occasionally stroking her thighs before returning.

To begin with you obviously have a very strong interest in sex with a taste for the unusual. Perhaps even a little danger.'

'How can you say that?' Asked Nikki astonished.

'Well I'm sure you recall arriving at Peter's office after I had spanked you.

'Remember how your nipples betrayed your state of excitement. I spanked you again before I made you come.

'You knew we believed you were only 17! And when we knew otherwise, you still accepted our control as we stripped you naked. Ultimately you were rewarded but you would not have known that when you reported there.'

Nikki thought this over while Victoria was caressing her thighs which had since parted. Just a little...but Victoria had seen.

'I suppose that makes sense but there is something you should know. After I'd been caned I did see Peter naked. I thought he was coming over to fuck me but he went to you. But of course I didn't see it as close as Bruce last night.'

Victoria laughed 'And I thought you were so out of it the way you practically melted to the floor. You naughty girl. I should give you another spanking for not telling me before. In fact I will.'

The smacks were not that hard but the occasional 'Oooh!' escaped from Nikki's mouth.

'Not fair' Nikki said. 'You were telling me what it meant.'

Victoria stopped spanking but continued stroking, noticing the little up and down movements of her bottom.

'Okay, where was I? Oh yes...the first man. You gave him no name but that didn't matter. He was just someone...anyone...to fuck you. He took your cherry.

'It was the same with the monks. Their habits made them anonymous.'

Victoria was now astride Nikki's legs.

'You were forced into sex with more men. Perhaps this was a desire to experience more.'

She had now eased Nikki onto her knees and was stroking her pussy.

'Daniel...that's Mr Lawson by the way...was in charge. He had us both whipped. Remember I told you last night that he used to spank my bottom as well. But you knew how he'd tormented your nipples and maybe that's why that man whipped your breasts.'

Victoria's hand was still between Nikki's legs, fingers pushing inside.

Nikki sighed and slid forward but Victoria wanted...no...needed her on her knees. Reaching out a hand she took hold of Nikki's hair and pulled gently.

Back on her knees, she was in a high state of arousal. She pictured herself back in the dungeon. That Man...Lashing her tits...Whipping between her thighs.

Victoria kept a grip on her hair and spanked. Much harder than just now.

Releasing her hair, the hand went for her nipples. She rubbed gently, not wanting to hurt if they were still delicate and her hand was back at her pussy. And then running up over her buttocks, feeling the heat from her spanking.

Her fingers went between Nikki's buttocks and ran down the cleft. Like Peter had said to do. To see if it happened again.

And it was just like before...Only now Nikki opened up for Victoria.

She wondered how he had managed to resist. Perhaps he didn't. Maybe, when she had gone to her knees before him and took his cock in her mouth, he was intending to fuck Nikki.

Thinking if she had a penis she would definitely want to fuck this girl, she remembered her dildo.

Recovering from her climax, Nikki gazed up at Victoria. 'Now I want to do something for you.'

Victoria was surprised how quickly Nikki had her on her back. Even more so with the sensations running through her body as Nikki's tongue was between her thighs. She gripped the bed sheets with her fists as she came,

Loudly.

'How did you learn that?' She managed to ask as she was regaining her breath.

'I watched your husband last night' Said a victorious and smiling Nikki.

It was still early so they cuddled for a while longer and Nikki wanted to go back to the dream. There were still some things she wanted to know.

'I thought we had covered it' Victoria complained.

'Oh please' Begged Nikki looking at her.

'Okay but there is something I want to show you...Back in a minute.'

Apart from that horrible beast, she was most bothered by something that awful Mr Lawson had said in the dream.

Having smacked her bottom and put his fingers inside her, he said 'Opening up nicely again I see.'

Victoria returned holding her wrap together. Nikki waited for it to come off, wanting another look at her body as it dropped from her shoulders again.

It wasn't just men who knew how sexy a woman looked with something like that open at the front.

But she kept it on as she got back into bed.

Nikki asked about what Mr Lawson said and Victoria went red.

She couldn't tell her. Not yet anyway.

Nikki was sure there was something else...Something he did before his odd statement but she couldn't remember...So she went on.

'Who was 'R' and why was she nice to me?'

Victoria thought this over, relieved she'd moved away from the secret, then asked 'What's your mother's name?'

'Oh Victoria...You're a genius...It's Rachel!'

She was as excited as a little girl bouncing up and down at her birthday party. And irresistible to Victoria. She was looking at her breasts with those lovely sticky-out nipples.

'I must have you...Now!' She said firmly and she threw back the sheets to reveal her strap-on.

Nikki wanted to giggle but she could see Victoria was serious.

'Are you going to fuck me with it?'

This response was perfect.

'I know it's your first time and you have to trust me. But, yes, I am going to fuck you. We will fuck.'

She knew Nikki would still be wet from earlier so a lubricant wasn't necessary, but she was surprised how easily the dildo was going in. She pulled back an inch and went forward two.

Nikki squealed. 'It's too big!'

She had never used anything bigger than a hairbrush but she did not pull away or try to push her off.

Again Victoria pulled back an inch but now pushed back only the same inch.

It was a trick but it gave Nikki extra confidence. She thought she'd taken a little more inside her still tight cunny.

She looked up and asked how she was doing.

'Better than when the Head girl at my old school did me.' Victoria replied.

She smiled with satisfaction and just for a second...Only a second...Victoria lost it.

But that second, when she thought she saw smugness, was all it took.

Her hips thrust violently and the full length of the dildo was rammed all the way in. Into her cunt.

She screamed.

A horrified Victoria clutched her face looking into her tearful eyes.

'I'm so sorry...I'm sorry' was all she was able to say.

Nikki's scream had tailed off and was now a kind of gurgling sound.

As shocked as she was, Victoria had not withdrawn but was now doing so.

Nikki had not noticed her shocked reaction and had placed her hands on Victoria's bottom. She was pulling her and the strap-on back into herself.

Nikki was smiling at her. 'Wow! That did hurt but now it feels good. Aren't you supposed to be doing this though?' She said mischievously.

'Cheeky Cat' Said Victoria who kissed her on the nose.

They had a long slow screw until she realised with surprise and pleasure that Nikki had slipped a finger into Victoria's anus.

As far as Nikki was concerned she was grabbing her lover's bottom. One finger had just gone a bit further than the others.

The effect, however, caused Victoria to buck and writhe and the fake prick thrust into Nikki's cunt faster. And harder.

Nikki, of course, held tighter...Not realising the more she squeezed, the more her finger went into Victoria's bum and the harder she fucked.

Eventually Victoria succeeded in slowing the pace and regained some control and her hand was down between their bodies. She found Nikki's clit.

She rubbed her fingers over it as slowly, but firmly, the dildo slid in and out.

Nikki's hands left Victoria's bum and went to her own tits.

She squeezed them and rubbed her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

'I'm nearly there...Please suck my titties.'

She stopped thrusting but kept as much as she could in her pussy and continued to masturbate her.

Taking a nipple into her mouth, she moved a hand to Nikki's other breast.

She slapped it. Not too hard, but still a slap. And again.

Victoria then grasped the nipple, squeezing a little and biting into the other at the same time.

'Ooooooweeeeeeee!' Went Nikki. And she came as Victoria pushed back in.

Victoria was stroking Nikki's hair away from her face as her climax subsided.

Breathless, some words came. 'Oh...Victoria...aaah...fantastic. I've never come like that before.'

She unstrapped her dildo. She needed something too.

Nikki took it from her and discovered it was detachable.

Holding it she saw how wet and shiny it was. Her juices.

She was amazed she'd taken it all. But now it was Victoria's turn to have it.

She came easily with Nikki pushing the fake cock in and out as she nibbled and rubbed her clitty.

Victoria hugged Nikki as she told her it the first time she'd used her strap-on.

Nikki replied 'So in a way we were both virgins then.'

Victoria told her 'It was brilliant when you put your finger in my bumhole.'

'I never did that did I?...Oooh!'

**********

The following weekend Peter and Victoria took Nikki to Holland. Peter had a business meeting to go to and the girls could keep each other company.

When they'd asked if she would like to join them, she said she'd love to, but needed to be back for college on Monday.

Peter immediately pictured Nikki in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, being spanked over the gym vaulting horse.

He knew it wasn't like that these days but he could dream couldn't he?

At 33, he regretted being that much older than his wife, but then again he loved the envious looks he got from men when they saw what a gorgeous young wife he had.

They were to be staying with Bruce and Sophie who lived in Amsterdam.

The City was something of a shock to Nikki. She had been to Spain with her mum after her dad had died, and seen women going topless on the beaches.

She also remembered the magazines with semi-naked women on the covers so openly displayed on the News Stands.

So she knew there were more enlightened attitudes abroad. But Holland?

It wasn't just boobs on the covers in the magazine racks!

They had to meet Bruce at work and walking along one particular street Nikki noticed many of the windows had women sitting behind them. They were all in their underwear.

She recalled something about this on a TV show last year but found it hard to believe.

Nikki was taken into a shop with 'Sex Boutique' written across the window and she was amazed to discover this was where Bruce worked. Victoria obviously knew.

The men went into the back office, leaving them in the shop.

A man behind the counter said 'Hello Victoria, You have brought for video a new girl?'

'No I have not' She said as she steered Nikki away. They stopped in front of some shelves.

The magazines looked English though the titles meant nothing to Nikki.

She read some names...'Blushes'...'Februs'...'Kane'...'Janus'...and knew they were English because of the other words on the covers, but some titles sounded foreign.

The covers all had something in common whether it was photos or drawings.

They depicted attractive girls usually with bottoms bared looking apprehensive. In many cases you were able to see why. The canes and some other things gave it away.

Victoria told her how popular this kind of stuff was and Nikki had already discovered why, of course.

Moving along there were other magazines with mostly drawn covers. It would have been difficult to simulate these scenes using models.

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
50 Followers
123456...9