Eggnog, Cherry Pastries and Peppermint

Story Info
Accomplished hostess is treated to party of her own.
3k words
3.95
73.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina defined hostess - trim-waisted, organized, efficient and a sweet smile that she shined on every new arriving guest. Enthusiasm. The ability to mix a drink. She had always loved to give parties, and this year, her husband had begrudgingly assented. Paul liked going to parties. He just didn't like disrupting his home life with arrangements and messes and late-leaving guests. As Christina prepared hors d'ouevres in the incredibly immaculate kitchen, Paul sat on the sofa drinking the first nog of the night, waiting for the first arrivals. The Christmas tree glimmered with light, throwing colors on the packages below, glinting off the curled ribbons.

Christina brought out two evenly distributed and arranged plates of shrimp roll with kale, bending her pretty form down to the knee-high living room table. Paul swigged his nog and gazed at her tight little ass and straight legs. Quite a nice little conquest, back when he won her....now, just another day of married life for him. She straightened, smiling, and pulled her tight white cashmere sweater down to her waist.

"How do I look?" she smiled at him.

Nodding at her, with no emotion in his voice. "You look like a million."

The slight start of a frown on her lips was interrupted by the doorbell.

An hour later, the party was going smashingly. Twelve guests, chatting, laughing, eating, drinking. Some were old friends that they had known for years, mostly couples, but a few singles, too. They had invited the neighbors Josh and Trudy from next door. And Edgar Filler, of Filler Home Roofing, a handyman and regular guest this year as he had redone their roof and added an addition onto the house. Christina had little time to talk, but managed a word here and there between her trips to the kitchen. The latest arrivals were Laura and Kristen, two new women at Paul's firm. Christina hardly had time to be introduced. The men in the room took more time getting to know them. Kristen was petite and perky, in her mid-20s, with a high-pitched little laugh and a fast way of talking. Her teeth were perfect, her nose a little button that scrunched up when she listened to others talk. She dressed appropriately for the holiday with a snow-speckled sweater and tight black stirrup/ski pants. The droopy red Santa hat sat teasingly ascant on her head. Her busy energy drew attention to herself.....complimentary from the men, reserved and haughty from the older wives. Laura, dark-haired and darker-skinned, also in her mid-20s, held herself much more maturely. Paul had taken the fashionable wool coat off her shoulders when she had arrived, exposing her bare shoulders and the crossed back straps of her tight black dress. He grinned (working on his third nog by this time) and had trouble keeping his eyes off her. At 5'10," she was noticed. Most of the men engaged her in conversation, but she wasn't a talker and she seemed always to end up just at the outside of a ring of chatters, observing and seeming quite content, her dark eyes taking in the people, the room and the goings on. Paul was dogged in his awareness of her, and several times when Christina came in to refill drinks she caught him checking out Laura's curved bosom or long legs. Always the good hostess, she kept her thoughts to herself, and managed pleasantries and warmth to her guests. Paul lifted his fifth nog to his guests.

An hour later, Paul was slumped at the edge of the sofa. As he powered down more and more, his attention for Laura finally lagged as too much for him and he became content with inane chatter with whoever was nearby. The Christmas music was fairly loud by now and so the voices rose to match it. The number of guests had risen to 22 and Christina no longer could keep up with her perfectionist duties. Josh, with a very exuberant tone, was telling jokes. Mitch Jacobs, an old friend of the family, was cornering Trudy with tales of travel in Asia. Kristen, the petite blonde, was dancing to an upbeat Christmas song, much to the delight of the nearby males.

Laura walked into the kitchen and found Christina there, pulling some new finger dessert out of the oven, some kind of cherry pastry with chocolate on top. Laura, disapproving of Christina's toil, frowned a little, then walked forward.

"Miss Hostess," she smiled. "It's time you tasted your own cooking and start having a good time." She took her finger and drew it across one of the pastries, collecting chocolate and cherry filling onto her finger.

Christina just looked at first, and smiled slightly, a little unsure of how friendly this woman was meaning to be. The kitchen was warm and her skin was warm and she felt a sense of relief that this attractive young woman was more interested in her pastries and her well-being than in her husband. Laura held her finger out before Christina.

"Come on. Have some." She moved her finger closer, just under Christina's lips. "You've been such a dear and talented hostess. Relax and enjoy this." Laura smiled down a warm and very inclusive smile. Christina hesitated, giggled and sucked the sweetness off Laura's finger.

"Mmmm. That's good." She giggled again. "If I must say so myself."

Laura stayed with it until Christina finished and then ran her finger around her hostess' lips one final time to clean her mouth. "You look like a million," Laura said, "I mean it. AND.....I have a gift for you. I always bring gifts for whoever hosts a party. I want you to take a little break and come with me so I can give it to you." She handed a mug of eggnog to Christina.

Christina looked out through the kitchen doorway and saw the party in full swing. "Why not" she thought and turned back to the tall brunette. "What did you bring me?"

Laura grinned and then took Christina's wrist and walked her out of the kitchen and down the hall to the bedroom where all the coats had been thrown. "You're going to love this." Laura started to dig in the coat pile to find something, then looked back to Christina. "Shut the door. And close your eyes."

Christina obeyed dutifully, delighted and excited, feeling kind of like a kid. She properly grasped her hands behind her back and waited like a good little girl. The room was lit only by strings of colored Christmas lights circuiting the room over mirrors, lamps,.dressers and window frames. Both women were softened by the lights. The atmosphere was somewhere between cheery and sensual.

"Lie forward." Laura's voice invited. Christina did, giggling as she sunk face first into the soft coats. She felt Laura beside her, a hand on her shoulder, then on her lower back, and then the feel of her sweater being pulled gently down and flattened more tightly against her. A soft vibrating sound filled the room, and then Christina felt something vibrating and massaging her upper back. The hum was soft and the movement of whatever it was on her back felt delicious, her muscles from the first starting to loosen up. Through the sweater, she couldn't make out exactly what it was, but when she started to turn her head and open her eyes, Laura shushed her and told her to lie back down. "Relax."

As her tensions released, the soft glow of the lights, the warm coats under her, she started to dose off, going with the flow, feeling the massage slide down her sides and settle in her lower back, then back up. She went with it, the eggnog aiding the process. She felt the vibration move down again and this time move underneath her sweater, and now she recognized fingers against the skin of her back. Laura's hands moved up under the sweater, vibrating slowly inch by inch up Christina's skin. When the fingers reached her bra, they calmly unhooked it. Christina tensed for just a second, then changed her mind and relaxed even more. The hands continued, the sweater being pushed up now, more and more.

Hiking her dress up, Laura repositioned herself, stradling her legs on either side of Christina's ass, and then sitting on her, leaning down into her hostess, pressing her palms and fingers into warm skin. "Take this off," Laura whispered, helping Christina pull the sweater up over her head.

"I don't believe this." Christina said laughingly. "Mmmm...that feels so good."

Laura's hands worked over Christina's skin, including the sides and upper shoulders and just touching the sides of the breasts. Christina moaned some more and relaxed more deeply into the coats.

Ed Filler shook hands with Paul, took one last digital photo of the Christmas tree, and thanked his host for the evening. He went down the hall to retrieve his coat. As he came to the bedroom, he heard soft sounds, sounds of low moaning and whispered talk. His hand was on the doorknob, and something told him to be quiet, so he turned it slowly and inched the door open. The hall was dark, much like the room was and his entrance wasn't noticed at first. Halfway in, he saw the lovely sight of Laura sitting on and leaning into Christina's back, a small vibrating massage motor on her hand. Christina was clearly enjoying this. Her sweater and bra were off and she was rubbing her tits into the coats as her back muscles relaxed. Ed stepped in further, smiled and said "Merry Christmas," snapping the shutter of his camera. At the flash, the two ladies startled. Laura snapped her head around. Christina turned and looked and Ed took another picture of her half nude body twisting in the coats.

"You two look comfy," he said, walked casually to the door and reshut it. And then turning back, "Smile." He aimed to take another picture.

The two still hadn't shifted position, but now finally Laura reacted and got up, facing Ed. "What's the deal? Can't you let your hostess have a little privacy?" She reached for the camera, but Ed, at 6'4" raised it high above his head. "Erase those," Laura demanded.

"Christina?" Ed asked. "You enjoying your massage? I leave it up to you. You want to see these pictures? You two look great. You might want to keep them for memories." He was joking, non-threatening, obviously comfortable with playing around a little with Christina from his work days here at the house. "Have a look." He showed the small picture screen to Christina, who turned completely over to look at them, exposing her naked breasts to the soft lights.

"Mmmm," she smiled. "Nice. Only I can't see Laura's face very well." Looking at Ed. "Can you take another one of us? I want to show this guest my gratitude." She looked at Laura and asked her to come back over. Christina sat up and had Laura sit beside her. Ed leaned against the dresser and took a picture of them together. "Don't mind him," Christina waved Ed off , "He's harmless." She turned to Laura and pressed her lips against the brunette's. "Thanks for the massage."

The camera clicked at the kiss. Christina kissed again, this time Laura's chin, and then again at her collarbone. Christina's hands rose and slid up the side of Laura's dress, hands moving up, mouth moving down. Her lips kissed Laura's upper chest, and Ed's camera clicked. The black straps were slid down from Laura's shoulders and her firm tits came free. Christina worked down and opened her mouth around Laura's breast, sucking on it and licking. Laura moaned, glanced at Ed one last time and then pressed her tits forward into Christina's mouth. Christina licked her tongue slowly around Laura's hard, growing nipple. The nipple shone wetly in Christmas lights. The giggling had stopped for Christina and she looked hungry as she sucked and licked more greedily the younger girl's breasts. Laura groaned and melted back into the coats, the small mechanism on her hand continuing to vibrate.

Ed, quiet, breathing more deeply, continued to take pictures, his jeans growing tighter in the crotch. Christina leaned down over Laura, her ass up, her back arched. Her skirt rode up along the back of her legs and Ed focused there for awhile. She moved higher up Laura's body, kissing her on the mouth again, their tits rubbing together, both women getting warmer and starting to use their hands to touch and stroke each other through the remainder of their clothes. They exchanged tongues and then Laura turned on top of Christina. "I haven't finished with you yet." She smiled lasciviously.

She positioned Christina's arms above her head and worked her vibrating hand down the front of her hostess' body. She stroked her breasts and nipples for a while, and then kept moving downward, placing her hand and vibrating device lightly between Christina's legs, skirt and panties creating a buffer between them. "Spread your legs, sweetie." And Christina did, and moaned. Ed moved forward and sat on the edge of the bed, licking his lips, circling his hand around Christina's ankle and helping her widen them. Laura pushed the skirt up, revealing Christina's white and red Christmas panties, and again she placed her hand between her legs, her fingers and palm vibrating and throbbing as she pressed down. Christina arched her back, drove her head back into the coats and spread wider. Her hands groped around for grip and the desire to touch, and she happened to curl one hand onto Ed's thigh. He took her hand and moved it farther, pressing it against his groin. Laura, still not satisfied, leaned down and licked at Christina's splayed thighs, the vibrating hand making the Christmas panties wetter.

Christina, almost without thinking, continued to grope. Her fingers found the zipper of Ed's jeans and she dragged it down. Laura worked up the thighs, licking and kissing, finally moving her hand away, using her fingers to drag Christina's panties down her legs, out from under her ass. And she kept licking and sucking, working up and up and finally planting her mouth, wet and hungry, over Christina's dripping pussy. Ed, figuring he had to help Christina, seeing as she was almost out of her mind with pleasure, pulled his hard cock from his open fly and jammed it into her grasping hand. She held it, and as she squirmed and rolled with Laura's tongue buried inside her, she tugged and yanked at his cock. Laura's tongue lapped across Christina's clit, the vibrating hand sliding under her ass.

Laura, in a lusty daze of her own, glanced over at Ed's cock and purred. "Bring that candy cane over here." She moved gracefully around, ending with her knees on either side of Christina's head and her mouth still down by the dripping, heated cunt. "I think she needs her stocking stuffed." Ed rose and moved into position, pressing Christina's legs still wider apart, easing his hips forward. Laura licked at the knob of his cock, making it jerk. Then she took her vibrating hand and guided it forward, rubbing it up and down along Christina's pussy lips. "Fuck her." Christina mewled at the words and tried to scooch up, wanting him to be inside her. Laura eased her ass down and her crotch pressed down over Christina's face. Under the dress, her lips against Laura's stretched panties, Christina couldn't see, but she could feel Ed's cock push inside between her separating pussylips. Laura licked and moaned, sometimes Christina, sometimes Ed. As the workman started to grunt and ride his cock deeper, Laura pressed her vibrating fingers against Christina's clit. Christina groaned, sounding muffled with her mouth pressed against Laura's crotch. With her hands free, frustrated, she started to pull down at Laura's panties until she could have a full taste of the brunette's wet cunt. Ed rocked, his cock burying itself deeper and deeper each stroke; Laura licked and teased and rubbed and pressed her hips down to feel more tongue up inside her; Christina roiled and sucked and spread her legs and felt the pleasure of a deep, fulfilling Christmas fuck. All of them moaned.

The bed creaked. The lights glowed and blinked. The room was very warm. Ed's breathing grew heavier and huskier. Christina groaned "Fuck me" up into Laura's pussy. Laura started to shudder, orgasming over her hostess' mouth, pressing her face into Ed's stomach, trying not to scream too loud. Sensing this, Ed twitched, his cock filling with a last full quality of hardness....and then he rammed his dick hard and deep into Christina, driving down to his balls, burying himself there. Ed groaned, tensed, grunted. Christina pushed her hips forward and impaled herself on the pleasure, arching her back, tits up, taking the gush of Ed's cum. "Ahhh...Gahhh.....Yesssssssssssss!!!!"

The orgasm lasted. She shuddered and shook. As it ebbed, she would have a twitch and she felt the sopping wetness of her cunt, Ed's load of cum and the coats beneath her. They collapsed on top of each other, feeling the warmth, the only sounds for a while being their breathing and the small sound of the still vibrating massage engine.

She was the hostess. This is what finally brought her around. The thought that someone's coat was beneath her ass. It was an effort to regain herself, she wanted to stay in this place for so much longer. But, it couldn't be. She heard the sounds of guests out in the hall, and she finally pulled herself out of the pile and started to adjust her clothes, redressing herself. And just in good time, as the door was about to open again. Christina, calm and knowing her role, stepped forward, opening the door, sliding through and closing it again. Paul was in the hallway, bleary from his 8th nog of the night.

"Josh and Trudy need their coats," he said, matter-of-factly.

"I'll get them, dear." She kissed him harmlessly, unromantically, on the cheek.

He screwed his face up and decided on a compliment. "You're good. You're really good at this. I'm glad I married you." This last was joking, but he really meant it. "Merry Chistmas." Not knowing what else to do, he walked back down the hall.

Christina frowned, touched two fingers to her lips and kissed a goodbye to his back. "I wish I could say the same," she thought. "I wish I could say the same."