Egyptian Moon Redux

Story Info
Egyptian Princess manifests dream of Man.
5.5k words
3.99
284.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sethleham
Sethleham
19 Followers

1.

Nethsmiled, feeling the elation of scoring as he led the Egyptian beauty from the threshold of the bar, down the street to his apartment. It was strange, but despite his deformity, he still felt a passion for girls. This one seemed to like the idea of him going down on her... 'but nothing more.'

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Nephie."

"Interesting. Your parents are from Egypt?"

"Yes. And yours?"

"Oh, I know, I look Arabic, but I'm not. Well, really, I guess I should say I could be Arabic. The truth is I never knew my parents," he said.

They walked in silence for a little bit. He yearned to kiss her lips or suck on a lobe of her ear.

"Would you like me to carry that for you?" He gestured at the bag she was carrying.

"No. I'm fine."

When they got to his place, she sat the bag next to the bed after opening it and pulling out a newspaper.

"It's strange that we're talking about this, because look..."

Neth didn't want to look. He wanted her. He took the paper, glanced at the article about the museum find, and then tossed it on a nearby table. Then he turned to her, kissing her. He eagerly began to undress her, exposing small, smooth breasts, round, wide hips and beautiful, soft wrinkles of labia.

In minutes he was tasting her sex, bringing her to orgasm. It was a powerful lengthy one that made her grind against his face with animalistic vivacity. After, she tried to feel his groin, but he quickly pulled her hand away.

"Don't."

"What's wrong? You don't want pleasure?"

"It's pleasure enough for me to bring you off," he said with a slight chuckle.

"I know what is wrong," she said suddenly. "And I can help."

Now he was really nervous. "What do you mean?"

"You want to hear a story?"

"Okay."

Nephie pulled back the coverlet and began to undress him. After his shoes, socks and shirt he stopped her as her hand touched his belt.

"Don't be ashamed. I know what's wrong."

"It's not impotence." Neth said, venom coming from his shame.

"I know. But I can help. Just trust me." She looked deeply into him with her shiny, brown eyes. "Trust me and you'll be freed."

"Freed?"

"Do you remember your dreams?"

Yes, he did. How did she know of them?

"I've been around for a long time. Here--let me see..." Nephie unbuckled his slacks and slid them down. There was no horror in her face, only sympathy. She nodded and helped him into bed. She covered both of them and snuggling, she told him a true story about the Egyptian Moon.

2.

Ana Neba Kheru,daughter of the Pharaoh of the Twelfth Dynasty, stretched her thin form out as she gazed up at the Egyptian moon. Her body tingled with the warm and cool sensations that played over her from the desert winds, making her yearn for touch... But there was no one here to manipulate those sensations, to touch her, to bring her to higher form of bliss. Her mind, however, didn't dwell on the lack of attention her body so richly desired, the attention it deserved. Instead it dipped into the dreamy realm between myth and reality, unburying old stories about the Desert Wanderer--the strange, luminous, god-like man who was said to only be seen under a full Egyptian moon, like this one.

She was in her father's palace, laying across the window, letting the moonlight illuminate her own nude form. Her eyes were large, hazel and her hair was as black as the low Egyptian Sea--from whence she knew of a great Roman Empire--which was silvered in the beam; similarly was the short, trimmed patch of hair on her pubic bone as she gazed down at her body. Oh, how she yearned--was so eager--to touch herself and bring herself to bliss, but she held back with weary force. The virginal sex between her legs was for another to take before she got such rights to it herself. But when?When?

The Desert Wanderer, Tet' bah--what would he look like? What type of woman would please his loins? She wished that wishing upon the moon would summon her to him this night, but wasn't that ridiculous? She wished anyway, praying to the gods, especially to Amoun-Ra, to lead Tet' bah to her window this night. Let him come to her and take her 'virgo intacta' as the Romans say, and lead her from the palace of her father to the paradise of his home.

A long moment left her fatigued and her back was getting a little sore from sitting in the window. She gazed one last time out into the powdery desert waste, and, upon not seeing a savior, threw her legs back into her room. Ana Neba Kheru, disappointed, closed the silk curtains and then made her way to bed. Blowing out her candle, she told herself that there would be plenty of Egyptian moons.

***

On Papyri, Ana Neba Kheru drew the hieroglyph for Tet' bah's name:

And wondered what it meant. Of course, 'bah' was used to refer to agriculture, fertility and a man's penis. 'Tet' was the number three, drawn as 3 dots in the cartouche (the bubble that held his name). Could it mean that the Desert Wanderer had three penises? How interesting. Of course, she'd seen her share of penises. The eunuchs wore hardly any gowns or robes and despite their missing testicles they still had their penises. Slaves worked naked. At feasts, men dressed down, often bereft of clothes. She imagined a man with three penises and giggled. Where would the other two go if only one fit inside her?

***

They called him Desert Babe, for it seemed that the dunes had parted and given birth to him that very day because he didn't know who he was, or where he was. All that he remembered was that he was very old. Not in appearance, of course; he was husky and young--obviously a warrior of noble birth, but from what family? Which family? In a prayer to Amoun-Ra he got an answer in his dreams: his name was Memphos of Meru. The bandits who found him laughed when he told them his name. Where was Meru? What did it mean? He didn't know.

Memphos traded some work for a clean robe and then headed to lower Egypt. Something drew him North--some urge deep inside his animalistic intelligence. He often meditated to understand this urge, but he couldn't quite manifest it.

The farther north, however, the clearer some of the images from his dream became. He saw a lovely princess laying in a window, moonlight tracing her beautiful form. The image rose the protruding organ between his legs, exciting him. He soon learned that tugging on it brought him to an explosive ecstasy that sent ribbons of white liquid shooting from it. Was he to find this lovely princess and bring her this white goop that he developed in this strange organ between his legs? There was only one way to find out: he must find her.

Other things came to him, too. He remembered what a pharaoh was. He began to remember how to write and he remembered politics. With each step he took toward the north, his mind was developing his mission, so, when he got to the city of Bubasti, he knew exactly what he was going to do--although he still wasn't completely sure about the white goop and the princess.

He stepped into the palace with a stature of nobility and clapped his hands together getting the attention of a dark, black eunuch. "I've come from the desert to bring news from Amoun-Ra," he told the eunuch. "I seek the pharaoh. Tell him it is Memphos of Meru."

Upon hearing the name the Pharaoh's eyes widened in fear. "Meru? It cannot be. How could he know if he were not a messenger of Amoun-Ra?" The Pharaoh ordered the eunuch to bring Memphos to him immediately. Once the Pharaoh saw the muscular, fresh body of the messenger, he was struck instantly by the nobility of this creature.

"I come with a message from Amoun-Ra," Memphos said. "I am to bring a month of celebration under the full moon. In that time I am looking for someone who resides in your fair city. Upon finding her, she will go with me."

"A month of celebration?" The Pharaoh laughed. This man was a crazy creature. "Full moons only last three days and tomorrow begins the second day of this full moon. You're mad."

"Amoun-Ra will strike you down if Bubasti doesn't get the celebration," Memphos warned.

"How about this: If you are right, the full moon will last more than 3 days, then you may take whomever you want from my city. They're yours. But, if I'm correct that tomorrow night is the last full moon, then you will be imprisoned and enslaved for the rest of your life."

"There must be a celebration, as well," Memphos warned again.

The Pharaoh grinned. "Sure." Then he motioned for a palace guard. They whispered back and forth to one another for a moment and then the Pharaoh spoke once again to Memphos: "This man will take you to your room."

Memphos bowed and stepped out with the guard. A line of women watched him as they passed. He looked upon them to see if he could match the blurry face in his dreams, but none of them came close. Suddenly, his heart leaping, he realized the intensity that came from their eyes. What were they thinking? Why did they look at him like that?

In his room that night, he heard women giggling near by. He felt watched, but when he looked around, he couldn't see anything.

"Hello?"

Nothing. More giggling.

Memphos tried to turn over and fall asleep. Later, however, he could feel the presence of that princess in his dreams. His hands grinded against the hard on he got from thinking about her. He needed to find her.

***

The Pharaoh had asked her if she knew about the secret practices of mummification. Ana Neba Kheru knew nothing of the practice, or the priest's secrets. She was a faithful worshiper, but her faith didn't extend to the arts. Her father seemed satisfied and then he left her.

It had been a month since she had made her full moon wish, but she continued to hope for the Desert Wanderer. There was still one more night: tomorrow. She prayed to the moon, begging for Tet' bah's presence.

A light tapping shocked her. She opened the door and one of her friends, Nephry, was there with a grin.

"I have to tell you what happened today. It was so strange," Nephry said.

"Come on in."

They sat together on Ana's bed.

"A man of noble birth came to the palace today. Your father mentioned that his name is Memphos of Meru."

"Meru? Where's that?"

"I don't know, but listen. He was so darling--a beauty to look upon. And he has magic."

"Magic?" Was her friend going mad?

"I was standing in line with six other girls as he passed and when I gazed at him, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Suddenly, I had an orgasm, right there looking at him. And that's not all. All the girls there had the same experience."

"Oh, my God."

"You've got to see him," Nephry said.

"I can't. I'm still a virgin. By our code, I can't have an orgasm until a lover takes my virginity."

"Oh, that's right. That's a bother. But you're right, you might do best to stay away from him then." Nephry started to get up.

"Where are you going?" Ana looked perplexed.

Nephry grinned devilishly, "I'm going to find him, of course."

***

Womendidn't mind talking to him--in fact, they looked all to eager. But none of them seemed to be his blurry princess. When the 'last' night of the full moon came around he still hadn't found her.

The next day, Memphos decided he'd gather all the women at the temple and searchevery face until he'd found her. The Pharaoh would do his part for Amoun-Ra, or else.

When the Egyptian moon rose on the fourth night Memphos was attacked by eight eunuchs, who tackled him and bound him with hemp rope. Once he was secured, the Pharaoh appeared out of the darkness with a grin.

"You are a messenger of Amoun-Ra," the Pharaoh said, "but I have a problem. You see, I still don't think you've brought real proof. For all I know it was black sorcery that you used to keep the moon full. And I don't have the money to hold a month long celebration."

"You lie. The gods know you have more than enough, and the people need food," Memphos said.

"They're doing fine, I assure you," the Pharaoh said. "Now, in fact, you'll see for yourself. You're going to work on one of our temples, help build the marvel that is Egypt."

"Amoun-Ra will strike you down for this," Memphos shouted, but then a eunuch gagged him.

Memphos was dragged out, his clothes were torn off him, and he was shackled in the cages with the other slaves. Memphos felt a huge loss and fought tears, fearing that he had just failed Ra.

***

Nephry saw the eunuchs take Memphos away, but kept the secret to herself. She feared for her life--surely if she spoke a word of it the Pharaoh would have her killed.

Three nights later it was apparent that the full moon was here to stay for a while. What a marvel. She had to bet that it was Memphos who brought such a strange blessing, but what does it mean?

She went down to the slave quarters so she could see him. When their eyes met, she felt her nipples harden. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end and her pussy was tingling with need.

"Who are you?" he finally asked her.

"Nephry, Maiden to the Pharaoh's daughter, Ana Neba Kheru," she said.

"Why do you come to me each night?"

That stopped her. Should she tell him?

"You make my loins quiver with need. I want you."

"I'm sorry, but my seed is for... someone else."

Yet she could tell that he was aroused. His thick manhood stood up, gleaming in the moonlight. She so desperately wanted to touch it, caress it, to take it into herself.

"What is that on your upper right thigh?" she asked.

"I don't know." He stood so that she could see it better. It was a cartouche tattoo.

Nephry dropped her gown so that he could see her body. She ran her hands over her tits, her stomach, slowly moving down to her wet pussy.

"Don't you want this body?"

"Yes, but I can't ..." he seemed so pained.

Then an idea came to her. She began to run her fingers through her pussy, moaning.

"Mmmmm.... My pussy feels so good. Oh, you mind if I make myself cum?"

"No."

"Join me. Stroke that beautiful cock for me."

He watched her for a moment, gripping himself. Memphos slowly caressed his organ back and forth as Nephry began to slide a couple of fingers deep into her dripping cunt.

His urgency peaked and he was really jerking at his throbbing cock--the head turned purple and his balls bounced furiously.

"Oh, god," she said. "That's so hot."

She came, feeling her pussy throb and quake against her fingers. Then she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

"Come in my mouth." she cried.

"No."

Nephry pressed her tits against the bars. "Then my tits. Please come on my tits Memphos."

Memphos came closer and he groaned.

The white seed, thick, shot out of his purple head and she felt it splash on her tits. The warm goop oozed down her stomach before he shot again and again. When he was done, he sighed in relief. Nephry slid her gown back on.

"Thank you," she said.

"Leave me."

"Wait. I know someone who might be able to help you out. Trust me, okay?"

Memphos nodded and Nephry raced off for the palace.

In the palace she overheard the Pharaoh speaking with a Priest of Annubis. She hid behind a statue of Bast and listened as the Pharaoh demanded to know how much Memphos knew of Meru. The priest didn't know, but the moon trick must be black magic. And there's more. The priest had seen Memphos and found a tattoo on the man's right thigh. It was the cartouche of Tet' bah.

"Tet' bah?" the Pharaoh said, shocked.

"The three circles of infinity and the symbol of fertility. Do you know what that means?"

"No."

"It means that he's the Desert Wanderer--the one who was born on an Egyptian Moon in the Old Stories. The three circles represent his gift."

"Which is?"

"Eternal life. Don't you read the Old Stories? He searches for a lover that he can make eternal--together they will walk the earth."

The Pharaoh nodded.

"It means that we should execute him as soon as possible," the Pharaoh said. "For Amka."

Nephry knew little about the Soul-Eater. The dark god, created by the phallus of Set, was a small cult. She would have never believed that the Pharaoh belonged to him.

"We must wait for the end of the full moon first. He will be weak and he won't have his magic."

"Then we'll put him to work." the Pharaoh shouted.

The priest walked off, mumbling something else that gave Nephry a start. She held her breath and sank into the darkness until the priest had passed her. When she got a chance to sigh in relief, she thought aboutMeru.

***

Ana Neba Kherushook her head.

"I can't get involved."

"But you must. I discovered something else. They say that his name is Memphos of Meru and that he is looking for a girl to take with him back to the desert," Nephry said.

"So."

"So. Memphos of Meru," Nephry repeated, then she whispered in Kheru's ear--for she was going to whisper a secret that could destroy Ana if she let it go beyond her own ears--"Your true name is Sashet Meru, which means he is of you. For you. I mean, it's like he was born for you and you alone."

"My true name?"

"Don't you know anything about our religion? We have twelve souls and the sekhet. The secret of your sekhet is on your true name, which must be guarded or you'd be forever destroyed. Memphos was, sort of, born from your sekhet--like you wished him into being."

Ana Neba Kheru suddenly remembered her wish and felt dizzy. Could it be? Could the gods have created her a lover?

"There is more. He has the tattoo of Tet' bah on his upper right thigh," Nephry was really smiling when she said that.

"Oh-my-GOD!" Ana said. She had to work fast and save him, so that she could save her own now. She threw on a gown, saying: "Take me to him."

At the slave's quarters they couldn't find him. A eunuch took them to the Temple of Anubis and waited outside as they entered. Another guard took them to a room that smelled rotten, one that was covered in blood. Memphos's legs were squeezed together and his hands were over his face.

"Memphos." Ana cried.

He looked up and saw her.

"It was for you, but--"

Then she felt somebody behind them. They whirled and saw the grinning priest.

"He's a eunuch now. For awhile. That is, until the full moon changes. Then he is to be executed. What brings you here, Ana?"

Ana, fearful and sad, shook her head.

"He's Tet' bah," Nephry said. "She's his. He's hers."

"No, no. Sorry, but he's nothing now." The priest held up an amphora--its silhouette giving away what was inside: Memphos's member.

3.

Neth sobbed and Nephie held him in her arms.

Sethleham
Sethleham
19 Followers
12