Egyptian Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

10.

They kissed, standing, allowing their bodies to press. Her firm tits against his upper stomach, his hardening dick pulsing against her stomach... She kissed down his body, from neck, chest, stomach, cock. She nuzzled against it and began licking his balls, which made him shiver with delight. Her hot licks went up and down his shaft, wetting him and then her mouth opened and enveloped about an inch of his tool. Excited, he let her slip her mouth up and down that inch, but wanting more as his need raised, he began to lightly thrust his hips more, burying his cock even farther with each careful thrust. It took her a moment to get used to it, but she began to take two inches like a pro. Then she began to stroke his balls, tug them, and stopped once and awhile to repeat several licks and to suck on his balls.

Not wanting to cum, he finally took it away from her. He wanted to eat every part of her body, so he helped her back onto her feet and began to kiss and lick down to her firm tits. She moaned against his passion as he devoured her plump milk-makers; then, he started going south. Down her flat stomach and to her heated nest of hair and her soft, engorging pussy lips.

Eventually he helped her lay back on the bed and pushed her legs into the air. He grabbed underneath her knees, pushing until her ass lifted into the air. Her mound was up, looking juicy and her pink anus, tucked between her rounded ass cheeks, even looked delicious to him. He sucked on her ass cheeks and licked up her anus to her reddening, puffy pussy. She moaned against his ravishing mouth that sucked and licked up and down both her cunt and ass until she began to buck. He stuck a finger into her tight hole and wiggled it, helping his tongue increase the pleasure in her clitty. Then she began to scream, buck and beg for more, begging to stop and for more. It was perfect pleasure and torture wrapped into one. Her orgasm seemed to last forever.

He hopped up on the bed and lowered his hard on to her pussy, mashed the head against her clit awhile and then pushed it against her gaping tunnel. At first she seemed like a vice and it was hard to push inside her, but he kept rolling the bloated purple head of his cock against it until it slipped more and more. When his head was in her warmth wetness, he began to push a little at a time until he was buried to the nuts inside her. He squeezed his cock and balls against her, deepening inside her and loving the feeling of his balls pressed against her ass.

Unable to take any more, he began to thrust his cock back and forth, back and forth. They rocked together, her moaning again, him grunting for breaths as he felt his pleasure building the cum up for release. But he wasn't going to blow inside her. Not yet. He was proud of his fertility and he wanted to show her how proud he was of his cum. He withdrew and began to beat off, using her pussy juice to slide his hand up and down his pole.

"Let me taste it again," she said. "I want to taste that fat cock!"

So he squatted above her head and fed her his wet cock. She licked and sucked her juices off of him until he couldn't take it anymore. Breathing heavy, heart racing, he stopped and went back between her legs. Her pussy was so silky-wet that it was easy to slide back in and build himself up again. At last, his balls feeling like they were about to explode, he pulled out his cock and let the orgasm possess him. Stiffening and shaking, the spasmic waves of pleasure bursted from his cock and enveloped his body. The glossy-purple head of his cock opened and ejected white ribbons, thick like glue, into the air. (It felt almost like he was pissing). The first burst flew far enough to hit her forehead and hair. The second pleasurable explosion shot another ribbon onto her tits and stomach. And just as he thought it was weakening with a few weak streams that dashed her pussy, another erupted and splattered her stomach again, followed by another intense one. Dribbling more and squeezing out as much as he could, the orgasms faded to a hot, vivid memory.

Laughing, Ana Neba Keru licked some cum that she scooped up with one finger from her stomach. Tasting it, she said: "I'll always love watching you cum. And I'm afraid this is an ending. Is it?"

Tet-Ba, relaxed and glowing, climbed on top of her, cuddling up to her small, sweaty body. "Of course not," he said. "Now the fairy tale really begins."

12