Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
587 Followers

*****

What are you doing here? I told you that we would meet for lunch downstairs in the Mall. I know you have made it abundantly plain that you are not happy that I work in the store's men's wear department. You are afraid that one of these days I will meet up with some ultra sexy guy and you will lose me. But that is the stupidest, craziest thing! You are my life! But, you shouldn't come here to talk to me or my supervisor might get angry.

So, you want to try some pants on? Yeah right! Like you have the spare cash to buy them. Three months holiday here in America has you on a pretty tight budget. Anyway, try these on, they'll really show off that cute butt of yours! Use that changing room over there.

Hmmmmm! They really do look good on you. I wish I could buy them for you, but every spare cent I have has to go towards my college fees. You want to try the blue ones? Same style? Ohhh! You are beginning to irritate me!

Ok then…

I hear your voice call out urgently, "Miss! Can you come and help me out with this?"

Concerned that you may have got that most precious part of your anatomy caught in a zipper, I open the booth door. The 'this' you want me to 'help you out with' is your erection, which is sticking out from your golden pubic thatch like a small flagpole. You have taken your underpants right off and are naked from the waist down except for your socks. Geez! It's a good thing one of the other assistants didn't answer your call!

You grab my wrist and haul me into the cubicle with you and shut the door. You press me up against the wall and grind your abdomen into my belly. I can feel your sexual heat all the way through my clothes. A shiver runs through me. You kiss me violently as you haul my skirt up above my waist. Your cock slips between my thighs and you rub it back and forth over my panty-clad cleft. I tear my mouth from yours and implore you to stop, "If my supervisor catches us, I'll get fired!"

You ignore me.

I cannot help myself. Fear of discovery fuels my growing excitement. I reach down between us and grasp hold of your long, hard, smooth flesh. I feel your hand pull my panties to one and I lead your delicious length into my welcoming tunnel. God! You entering me feels so fantastic!

You raise my left leg and clasp it above your hipbone. I am almost standing on tiptoe! You lunge into me wildly, the base of your shaft compressing and massaging my clit and sending flashes of pleasure throughout my entire body. The whole booth is shaking and rattling from the force of your jerking thrusts. The door pops open! Anyone passing by can see us! God! I hope the wall doesn't collapse and send us sprawling into the store!

The tide is rising. Its waves are going to overwhelm me! My smell permeates the booth. I look over your shoulder at the reflection of your madly gyrating, clenching, driving ass muscles in the full-length mirror on the wall opposite. I see myself…a dishevelled wreck with clothes and hair awry, huge saucer eyes and a wide open, panting mouth! Is that incredible vision really me?

I am close, oh so close! In the mirror I watch my fingers reach for and grip into those sexy muscular globes and haul you closer to me. My orgasm smashes up my spine. I cannot scream or the whole store will come running! I bite your shoulder flesh above your collarbone hard. You carry on with your manic thrusting! My orgasm crashes and bangs within me! I am going to die of pleasure if you don't stop! Oh please don't stop! Aaaarrrgh!

You lift me right off the floor. I am suspended in mid-air on your manhood. Your sperm gushes into my insides. I have never felt you so deep before. Did I remember to take my pill this morning?

Slowly you lower me back to my feet. You are still inside me. I can hardly breathe. I am shaking so much I can hardly stay standing. You reach over to your trousers hanging on a nearby hook. You delve into a pocket and hand me the panty pad you brought with you.

You think of everything!

******

Mmmmmmm! The luxury of a nice hot bath. You brought me some Badedas bath essence from England as a gift. I fell in love with it when I visited you last year. Its fresh, spicy pine scent fills my nostrils. The oil makes my skin slick and shiny. I lay back and admire my firm young body, partly submerged beneath the surface of the slightly green-tinged water. I am so lucky to look the way that I do! I never ever want to get old and saggy and miss out on that astonished look of desire in your eyes whenever you gaze at me.

I stroke my breasts and tug gently at my nipples sending electric shocks coursing through my belly. I feel so horny! My fingers scuttle down my body to the springy thatch at the fork of my thighs. I am just about to spread my legs and touch myself down there when out of the corner of my eye I see the bathroom door start to swing open. It is you.

Somehow I guessed you would find your way in here! Mom and Dad are downstairs engrossed in a movie they got in on video. But, I'll bet they can guess that you are here with me; they're not that dumb! You say how beautiful I look. Just like the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen. Well, are you going to get in the warm water with your little female fish? No sand this time!

You say that I am beautiful. You are beautiful also. Wide-framed, flat, hard, athletic muscles, your skin now an all over light golden-brown from gentle naked toasting by the side of our pool. My naturally dark, olive skin is now almost milk chocolate brown, with stark white triangles where my bikinis cover me. You have tried to persuade me to sunbathe in the nude…even volunteered to keep me smeared with sunblock in my vulnerable places! Sexy! But, despite the many times, exotic ways we have made love, I am still oddly shy of being totally naked with you like that. Perhaps it is the thought that one of our neighbours may see us?

I sit up and beckon you close to the edge of the bath. Your manhood is still only semi-hard. I love making it grow! I kiss its tip in homage then open my lips and take it inside. Two twirling flicks with my tongue against the sensitive underside and I feel it fill and stiffen as the blood rushes through your capillaries. In a matter of seconds you are proudly erect. Tenderly you hold my head in your hands and fuck my mouth. Awesome!

You climb into the tub and kneel behind me. You find the Badedas-silky touch of my skin intriguing. You slide your palms all over me, over my back, my breasts, my belly and down under water to my buttocks and inner soft thighs. Your erection presses against my spine. Heat floods my belly. It is amazing how quickly you can arouse me to a fever pitch. I beg you to take me "Now!"

You get me up onto my knees, but you tease me. Your fingers pinch and roll my nipples. You trail down my spine, between the spread crack of my buttocks and underneath to my sex. Despite the warmth of the bath water, I get Goosebumps when you briefly touch 'that place'. You lick the back of my neck as your fingertips probe my folds. You find the fiery nub of my clit and I almost explode.

I moan, "Please…I want you!"

Taking hold of the cheeks of my bottom you raise me so that my lower parts leave the water entirely and I am supporting myself with my hands on the rim of the bath. Your hands spread my buttocks. You press your pelvis against me and I feel the hot bar of your flesh press into the crevasse between them. You lean over and whisper into my ear, "What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me!" I gasp. "I want to feel you inside me!"

You take hold of your shaft. I feel the bulge of its head start at my tailbone and slide down slowly, pressing deep into my ass cleft. When you reach that tiny, forbidden doorway you pause pressing and moving up and down against it. My heart is crashing in my chest with fear and wild anticipation. We read about this together on the Internet and you seemed mesmerised by the stories.

I brace myself for your assault. I know it will hurt me, but I will not try to stop you. I am not keen, but if you want me there I will do it for you. I want you to experience absolutely every part of me that you desire! But then, you slither your cock-head down lower and I feel your glorious manhood part my lower lips and glide effortlessly into my tunnel.

Aaaaaaah! This feeling is so incredible!

Your hands explore my body while your manhood explores my sex. My excitement is peaking yet I sense that you are disappointed about something. There are no clues in the soft words of love and desire you are whispering to me, just an uncanny feeling of 'distance'.

In my heart of hearts I know what it is. I reach beneath me and make you pull your shaft from me. I almost sob aloud with emotion at losing you, but my love for you is greater. I take your slimy spear in my fingers and position its head against my tight back entrance.

'Are you sure?" Your whisper is almost a croak.

I nod and smile encouragingly, "Just be very gentle with me."

I feel your cock pressing firmly between the cheeks of my bottom. It feels enormous! Much bigger than when you are making love to me 'normally'. Despite being slippery with my sexual juices, you are making no progress. You are simply too big and I am too small back there. I try to relax, to open myself up to you, but it is no good. And you my love are far too considerate to use force.

Suddenly, you groan, "Oh! No!" And I feel your warm fluids spurting against me. Maybe now, with this extra lubrication you will be able to make your way inside? But no, you pull away and let your final spasms shoot your sperm up over my back.

You pull me to you and slide your fingers beneath me to find my clit. But, my arousal has subsided and I tell you, "No, it's ok…clean me and we will finish bathing."

We sit at opposite ends of the bath facing each other. Palms cup warm scented water and carry it to each other's body. Slipping, sliding caresses renew the all-pervasive heat in my tummy. I see your restored tumescence beneath the surface and I want you so badly it hurts!

You clear your throat, "It was the thought of getting inside you there that did it…I just couldn't hold back in the end." You look slightly embarrassed and guilty, like a little boy who's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I lean forward and kiss you. With my hand still on the back of your neck I murmur, "Don't worry about it! Neither of us was properly prepared. We'll just have to get some proper personal lubricant before we try again."

I wish I could capture in a bottle that glow of delight that burst from you! Then, when you have returned to England leaving me lonely and distraught, I could take out the stopper from time to time and bask in your happiness.

You hug me to you. You grasp my buttocks and pull me astride your thighs. That phenomenal cock of yours bursts into my sex like a fiery lance bringing me almost instantly to the brink of orgasm. You suck my nipples while I furiously ride your hardness, sending bath water splashing over the rim and onto the floor.

And I call out your name when the cataclysm finally hits me. Who cares if my parents hear me! For I am so utterly suffused with love for you, ecstasy and joy.

*******

I am in charge. It's no good looking uncomfortable because I took your toes in my mouth and licked them. Your feet are clean. I have just washed them and given you a pedicure. You enjoyed that part!

So did I! Especially when you slid your just completed foot up under my skirt whilst I was attending to the other one and rubbed your big toe between my thighs against my panties. I got a huge flood of wetness there when I wondered what it would be like to feel it inside me!

That was the toe I just tasted.

I lead you to my bed and tell you to lie down. You are so tall; your feet hang over the end. Five foot two and six foot three. We must look a strange couple sometimes!

Slowly, tantalising you with little kisses and strokes in sensitive places, I take your clothes off. Naked you look magnificent. I am going to miss you so much when you are gone!

Just to remind you that I am boss, I get out the chiffon scarves that I stole from your room earlier. Yes, they are the same ones you used to tie me down that first time - and many times since. I have even come to anticipate the danger of the blindfold and the feel of the artificial cock, although I don't like that nearly as much as I do the real you!

You are half-hearted in your protests. You have done it to me so many times that you are secretly willing to let me pinion you. But I won't be using the blindfold. I want to see the expression in your eyes.

I kiss and lick my way up your marvellous body, starting at your feet. My excitement burns in my belly as I near your groin. I smell your maleness as I caress the hairy sac with its fragile cargo with my tongue. I lift your stiff shaft from your belly with my fingertips. You have leaked so much pre-cum there is a puddle of it just below your navel. I lap it up, revelling in your taste. I take the salty head into my mouth and twirl my tongue around and under its ridges. You gasp loudly and I tell you to be quiet or I shall have to gag you!

You have touched me there so many times now you have made me bold. I slide my index finger in between the cheeks of your bottom, in among the sweaty-moist hairiness. You squirm on the bed and mutter your protests. You immediately get a stern and final warning to be silent.

I am in charge!

You squeeze yourself tight, trying to keep me out, but I am determined to have my way. You are all too happy to do this to me, now it is your turn. You men are so eager to invade your woman's body every which way, but you start to panic when we want to reciprocate!

My finger slides into you. You finally relax, accepting the inevitable. I am fascinated by your hot, clinging smoothness. This is what you feel when you finger me here. I wish you had a vagina so that I could feel what that is like too. You have told me that it is 'different'. I know how I feel to me, but that is not the same.

I return my mouth to your cock. I pump my finger gently in your anal passageway while I make love to you with my tongue. And when your cum floods my throat I am thrilled by the wildly clenching spasms of your sphincter around my finger.

I let you rest for a few moments, taking the opportunity to clean my hand. I fully expected my finger to be horribly dirty, but it is not. In fact it doesn't smell all that badly either. How strange! And somehow comforting.

I also secretly remove my panties.

My journey up your body resumes. You do not react so much now that you have cum, which does not surprise me. Typical male! Not that I 'know' any others. But, I do know that you would like to really relax and drop off to sleep. But there's no chance of that baby!

I kneel astride you. Can you feel my hot, wet pussy enveloping your soft little tool? I pay homage to your chest. I lick your nipples and suck them into my mouth. You are not comfortable with this either! How bizarre! I love that feeling so much! But! Even though your mind balks, your body does not. I feel you stir between my legs.

I raise my weight from you to let you grow more quickly. I kiss your mouth. Our tongues coil and twine like serpents. I break away to look underneath me, down your body. I am extremely lucky that you are so very virile! That you find me so desirable!

I sit back down on you, my legs parted wide by your spread thighs. I lift my skirt up around my waist so that you can see my pouting, pink, shining sex-lips, gaping wide invitingly, and below them, the small brown-lipped orifice you desire to enter so much.

I take your restored shaft in my fingers and rub its underside over my belly and down in among my pubic thatch. I rub it in among the moistness of my sex, allowing a tiny part to enter my opening, tantalising, teasing you. Confident in my control of events, I push the bulging crown lower. You lift your head and strain to watch as I rub your pre-cum slickness over and around that secret place.

A yearning need keens through my belly, one that I cannot fully explain. Is this how you feel too?

I reach for the tube that I secreted close by and show it to you. You watch saucer-eyed as I anoint your fleshy rod and then the puckered entrance to my back passage with the clear, glistening jelly. Your cock jerks convulsively when I slide a copiously daubed finger inside, making me afraid that you will cum before I can give you my ultimate parting gift.

Aaaaaagh! It burns! But I am in control! You cannot see what is happening because I have had to let my skirt drop around me while I support myself as I lower my body onto your shaft. It is a weird fullness I am feeling - quite different fullness than I feel during 'proper' sex. It is not unpleasant though and the pain has eased now that you are through the gateway.

Now that every inch of you is inside me I can lift my skirt to let you look. Yes, it is true my love! We are indeed having anal sex! Is it everything you hoped for?

I strip my skirt off over my head to get it completely out of the way and raise my bottom slightly so that I partially uncover you. The expression on your face is a picture! I wish I had a camera with me! You could take a picture too, if your hands were free that is, and look at it at home in your narrow English bed. And drive yourself crazy with the memory! I lower myself again and you gasp. Even though this is still quite painful, it is actually starting to feel quite pleasant. But I could never cum this way.

I move again and again. It is becoming easier now. Maybe the jelly I smeared us both with is being spread around inside me? Maybe I get wet in there as well? You are huffing and puffing, matching my movements with your own. We go faster and faster, while still being very careful.

I will not cum this way! So I use my fingers on my sex. That expression crosses your face that tells me you are about to climax. A deep moan emanates from within your belly. I grind my bottom down on you and feel your pulsing warmth flood my bowel.

My fingers are a frantically moving blur on my clit. Stay hard for me my love! Stay hard!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

********

Amy looks blearily at her bedside clock. Wooohooo! Eight times in less than an hour! I hope Mom and Dad didn't hear that last one…I kind of lost control!

Her fingers are sticky. There is a large damp patch on the sheet beneath her widespread thighs. Her wrist aches.

Amy muses to herself out loud: How would I explain Occupational Overuse Syndrome from masturbating to my doctor? My, my Miss Amy! That is disgusting!

I could go for nine! No, better not…mustn't be too greedy.

Thank goodness I shall be coming over to England in a few weeks to stay with you for a while my love. This living in separate countries is killing me!

Goodnight my prince…God Bless…

Salteena
Salteena
587 Followers
12