Eighteen

Story Info
He sees his eighteen year old daughter up close and personal.
1k words
4.36
412.6k
90
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter, Janie, had just turned eighteen a few days ago. It is hard to imagine how fast your children grow up. I was out back in the pool, swimming some laps, that morning. Janie came out from the house in her bikini and with a blanket and a towel. She was going to do some sunbathing. I was just finishing up and I pulled myself out of the water. There was Janie, lying face down with her bikini top off to the side.

When she heard me get out of the water, Janie called over to me.

"Hey Dad, can you rub some oil onto my back?"

I walked over and picked up the bottle of oil. I applied it to both of my hands and then I knelt down. Janie moaned softly as my oily hands hit her hot skin. I massaged it into her skin, working it all over. When I got down to the spot where her bikini bottoms were, Janie asked me to pull then down and put some oil onto her asscheeks.

I didn't quite know what I should do, it seemed innocent enough, but I was getting mildly excited looking down on my partially nude daughter.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Janie asked me.

I took both sides of the bottoms and started to pull them down. Janie lifted her legs and I pulled them completely off. Janie was nude now, but still face down. I have to admit my cock was beginning to stir. Thank God there was a fence around the pool to prevent prying eyes.

The next part took me by surprise. Janie flipped over onto her back. My eyes must have gotten big as saucers. My young daughter's pussy was shaved. She only had a small racing stripe. Her tits were firm and quite large. Big brown nipples were sticking out and erect. Janie looked directly at my face.

"Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before, Dad" Janie said.

Of course I had seen plenty, but never my 18 year old daughter. My bulge in my trunks must have caught Janie's attention. I was semi-erect through my wet bathing trunks. My face must have been bright red.

"Take them off Dad, let me see," those were Janie's exact words.

I stood there for a long minute, it seemed. If I did that, there was no going back. I reached inside the waistband and slid off my trunks. My cock sprung free and quite hard. Janie caught quite an eyeful.

"I never saw one that big before," Janie told me.

She now had her legs spread wide open for me. I was seeing everything now. Janie was also licking her lips. Oh damn, I knew what she wanted, I felt helpless to stop myself. I knelt down once more and buried my face into her pussy.

Janie let out a breath, and pushed my head down into her crotch. I stuck my tongue into her gash. I lapped at her wet slit, flicking my tongue up and down. I wanted to lick every erotic spot on her body. I also reached up and started to massage those big nipples.

Her nipples were now hard and excited. Janie was getting into all my oral loving I was giving her.

"Oh my God, I need your cock, please Dad!" Janie pleaded with me.

I pulled away from her. I took my rigid cock in my hand. I pushed it towards her wet hole and then I guided it past her folds. Janie squealed as I sunk deeper into her pussy. I was going to make this last.

Within seconds. I was buried inside my daughter's pussy. I fed her with hard strokes, taking her faster and faster. I lifted her legs and pushed them towards her chest. Janie told me to push my cock in as far as it would go. I wasn't going to disappoint her.

Her young pussy was so tight. I fed her my seven inches and stirred it all around. I wanted to cram my cock into that sweet quim and never pull it back out. I knew we were both caught up in all our fucking.

"Dad, let go of my legs please," Janie asked me.

I let go of her ankles and she wrapped her thighs around my back now. My hands reached under her ass and I pulled her towards me during each cock stroke. Janie's pussy was making loud slurping noises every time I forced my thick pole between her sweet pussylips.

Both of our bodies were straining from all that fucking. The sweat was rolling off, as we lie there underneath the hot sun. I felt myself getting so close now. Janie's twat had a death grip on my cock.

"Janie, I can't hold out much longer," I told her.

"Daddie please, give me all your cum," Janie was pleading with me.

I fed her a few more times. My ball sacs were dancing off of her asscheeks. I slammed into her and then let out a roar.

I blew a hot load of seed into Janie's belly.

"Oh my God, give me all of it!" Janie cried out to me.

Her pussy clamped around me so tight. I kept squirting my hot froth into her hot tunnel. I have no idea where all the cum was from, but I couldn't stop shooting. I could feel her pussy spasms. She was having one orgasm after another. I just kept pounding my cock into her until she gasped and told me to pull out of her.

I removed my cock as Janie was trying to catch her breath. I too, was out of steam. We both were nearly passed out from all our fucking.

It took some time before we were able to move. We gathered up our clothes and went into the house, both of us still naked. Once inside we kissed a little bit and then got dressed. My wife was due home shortly. It wouldn't help for us to be found naked and all fucked out.

Janie said she wants me as her lover. I don't know how to proceed. I know what we did is wrong. But I want her so badly now, and she tells me the same thing. If I continue, I know I will never be able to stop myself. Tell me, what would you do?