EJAX-472: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
571 Followers

"Cheryl!" I called out to her. "Please take care of him."

She looked my way and nodded and then approached Luis. She whispered something into his ear but he just shook his head and started to walk off the platform. Cheryl quickly followed after him and said something that must have provoked him because he suddenly got angry and some heated words were exchanged. The women in the audience were starting to become annoyed by this unprofessional behavior and some negative comments were hurled at the stage. I really could not afford to have this man ruin my experiment. I told Rebecca to discuss the issue with Luis herself before the whole thing got out of hand, but before I had a chance to finish my speech, we heard a scream and watched in horror as Luis pushed Cheryl away from him, causing her to fall facedown on the platform.

The entire room fell silent. Rebecca and I rushed up on the stage and helped the girl regain her equilibrium. She wasn't hurt, just shaken. Luis just stood there holding his now limp member and waved it in my face.

"You lied to me," he said menacingly. "Your fucking drug doesn't work!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This man, who had been so quiet and submissive during the past two weeks, now looked at me with absolute hatred in his eyes.

"It would work if you gave it a chance," Cheryl replied angrily. "She's trying to help you, you stupid jerk!"

Luis grabbed his white frock off the floor and draped it around him. He turned to the audience with a look of mendacity on his face.

"See ladies? It's all a lie," he began. "The drug is a joke, this experiment is a joke, and Dr. Swensen is a joke too. I'm outa here."

He turned to go.

"Please Luis," I pleaded. "We tried it your way, now let's try mine. I think I know what the problem is."

"No, I'll tell you what the problem is. This is all...all bullshit!"

"Everybody's reaction time is different. Don't you understand? You have enough EJAX-472 in your body to make you ejaculate from here into next week!"

"Forget it," he said with a smirk. It's a waste of time."

He started walking out toward the outer office, but I wasn't about to let him get away with such insolence.

"I'm warning you Luis," I called after him. "If you don't complete the experiment, you don't get paid."

He stopped and turned toward me. "Oh yeah? If you don't pay me, I'm gonna come back here and break every fuckin' thing in this place, including your head!"

Rebecca quickly moved in between the two of us and stared him down. "Hey asshole! Do you realize what you're doing? This woman is trying to restore that worthless cock of yours to health and you show your thanks by insulting her in front of all these people. Are you out of your mind or what?"

"Fuck you," was all he could say as he pushed her away.

Rebecca was livid. "Don't push me you son of a bitch!" she yelled, pushing him back.

Enraged, Luis grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved hard, causing her to stumble halfway across the platform before falling backward into the podium.

Having become aware of the tumult that was taking place on the stage, several of my assistants quickly rushed out to subdue the angry man. Actually, it was my colleague Lynette, a powerful, black Amazon of a woman standing in at six feet tall, who, with both hands, grabbed Luis by the throat and threw him down on the floor, pinning him under her foot. He groaned as she dug her heels into his back.

"You stay right there little man," she threatened, "or I'm gonna kick your sad ass in front of all these women!"

The ladies in the audience went wild, applauding Lynette's quick and efficient dismissal of the ungrateful, vulgar creature.

As my other assistants rushed in to assist Lynette, Maria, myself, and several others helped Rebecca to her feet. She was a little winded but not seriously hurt.

"That bastard has ruined everything," I said, my hands shaking. "These people are not going to take me seriously now. It's over."

"It's not over Christiana," Rebecca said. "That little fuck is just one man. We don't need him. I'll make our apologies to the audience and we'll get on with the experiment."

"Rebecca's right." Maria said. "If you stop the experiment now then it will really all be over."

"How?" I snapped. "How am I going to get him to do anything?"

Cheryl, who was still lying on the stage while the whole incident took place, looked at me with vengeance in her eyes.

"You should teach that stupid bastard a lesson!"

"Dr. Swensen?" Lynette asked. "What do you want me to do with this fool?"

Before I could answer her, a few of the women in the audience responded to her question by shouting: "Tie him up! Tie him up!"

The chorus of voices grew louder and louder as more women joined in the rant.

"This is turning into a circus." I said to Rebecca.

Soon the entire audience was shouting the same words in unison. They wanted to see this miserable guttersnipe pay for his cruelty, and I had to admit that I wanted to see him punished too.

"He's afraid, Dr. Swensen," Cheryl shouted over the incessant chanting. "His head is messed up, that's why he can't perform."

"What do you mean?"

"You said it yourself. He has enough of your drug inside him to populate the whole planet, but he's not going to give you your victory because that would make him look like a fool. He gave up too soon and now he wants to discredit you."

Her logic was dead on target. The little bastard had indeed given up too soon, and rather than admit that he had a problem, it was easier to blame my drug for his failure.

"Thank you, Cheryl," I said. "I knew I did the right thing when I chose you to be my assistant."

Her insight caused me to have a sudden burst of inspiration. I would make this little man pay for his crime, but in a way that would humiliate him and bring credibility to me.

"Rebecca and Maria, listen to me. I have an idea. Bring out the recliner right now."

The two women did as I asked as the audience kept up their chanting. The girls appeared a few moments later with the adjustable bed, which I had them place center stage in its normal horizontal position.

"Lynette, you and the rest of the women, please take Luis and place him on the recliner. Be certain to place his hands and feet in the stirrups and secure them firmly."

Luis cursed loudly and struggled to no avail. He was strong, but he was no match for five women intent on seeing him pay for his detestable behavior. They held him securely by each of his extremities as they laid him down on the recliner and strapped him in.

Lynette had removed his frock, leaving him naked and vulnerable. I ordered her to angle the recliner so that all the women in the audience had a clear view of him and then directed her and my other assistants to stand in close proximity in case anything should go wrong. Once the ladies in the audience saw that Luis was now helplessly tied up, they began to tease and taunt him. It was amazing to me to see these mature, professional women act so uncharacteristically uninhibited. They were on my side and I had no doubt that what I was about to do was anything but just retribution. I was going to humiliate this arrogant little man, and it would be a punishment he would never forget.

"What are you gonna do to me?" he asked, his voice breaking.

"I'm going to make you complete the experiment."

"How are you gonna do that you crazy bitch? Your fuckin' drug is useless!"

"No, it is not useless. You, on the other hand, are."

"I'm gonna fuckin' sue your ass!" he cried. "As soon as I get the fuck outa here I'm gonna call the cops and have this fuckin' shit hole closed down. You hear me bitch?!"

A chorus of boos greeted him from the audience.

"Listen, if you keep talking, I'm going to have to tape your mouth shut. And if you want to play hardball, I will tell the police that you assaulted two of my employees and threatened me with physical injury. Think about it. Whom are they going to believe? A lying little coward like you, or the director of this Clinic and a respected member of this community?

He struggled with his bonds, but they held him fast.

"You're forcing me into this," he screeched. "It's against the law!"

"Look at it this way, Luis," I said as I grabbed his balls and squeezed them firmly. "You either allow me to get rid of all that nasty white goop that has been clogging your brain for so many years, or I'll use my considerable influence to see that you spend the better part of your life behind bars. What's it going to be?"

"You'll never get me to cum," he said, his voice filled with hate.

"We'll see."

He looked at me with defiance but said nothing. It was going to be a war of wills: his against mine. But I was determined to win and was prepared to use every trick at my disposal. I would not be made a fool of—by him or anyone else. I was certain now that his problems were rooted in some deep psychosis, which prevented him from experiencing an orgasm in front of a woman. Maybe he felt it was dirty or unmanly to ejaculate, and that's what kept him from enjoying normal sexual relations. Some of his earlier statements revealed that this was certainly possible. Whatever his problem was, I was confident that my drug would overcome his mental block and allow me to regain some credibility in the eyes of my colleagues.

As I looked down at him, now resigned to his fate, I felt somewhat wicked in carrying out this scheme of mine, which was totally inappropriate considering the circumstances. But this feeling ebbed as I looked at the multitude of anxious faces that were patiently waiting for me to speak. Behind me stood Rebecca, Maria, Cheryl, and several other assistants. Lynette and her group were lined up immediately beside me in case they were needed. Seeing that Luis was securely fastened and now rather quiet, I began to speak.

"Ladies, I am very sorry for this terrible incident. It was unavoidable."

"We're with you Christiana!" one of my colleagues shouted from the back row. "Give the bastard what he deserves!"

The rest of the crowd affirmed this declaration with a deafening roar.

"This man is most certainly going to pay. But in such a way as to prove the viability of my drug."

"What are you talking about Christiana?" Rebecca asked.

"Be patient, you'll see. Cheryl, get a bottle of lube for me will you please?"

As Cheryl went to retrieve the bottle, I continued my speech.

"The truth, ladies, is that this particular test subject has not been honest with me. In fact, he has accused me of perpetrating a fraud with respect to my fertility drug and has threatened me and my associates with physical violence, as you just recently witnessed. In light of this, I offered him a choice: either submit to the test or I'd have him arrested and put in jail for aggravated assault. He wisely chose to submit."

I turned my head to look at Luis.

"Go fuck yourself!" he said under his breath.

"The patient has a long-standing mental aberration in which he believes it is repugnant to have a woman see his semen. He never intended to masturbate himself to orgasm in front of you, but I believe he would have experienced an orgasm despite himself had he not discontinued masturbating so soon. It is clear to me that he only participated in this study to earn some easy money and to make me look like a fool. So now, without further interruption, I am going to call on one of my assistants to begin his masturbation."

Cheryl rushed up with the bottle of lubrication fluid just as I finished speaking. "Let me do it, please. I want to make him cum!"

Her eyes were filled with a mixture of revenge and desire.

"Let her do it Christiana," Rebecca said. "It will serve the asshole right."

"I'm not cumming for you bitches!" Luis screamed. "Nothing you can do will make me cum!"

"Go ahead." I instructed her. "Let's see what he's been hiding all these years."

"No!" Luis protested.

Cheryl bent over the recliner and stared Luis right in the face.

"When I'm done with you the ceiling is going to be dripping with your filthy seed!"

In a very deliberate and ladylike fashion, Cheryl poured a generous amount of lube over the subject's cock and balls. The coolness of the liquid made Luis wince and that made Cheryl smile. She then turned to the audience and held up a pair of surgical gloves, which she had in her pocket. She then proceeded to put the gloves on and then said to Luis in a mocking tone: "I don't want to get any of your stuff on me. I hope you don't mind."

"You ain't gonna get nothin' from me you little bitch!" he retorted.

"Oh, yes I am. You just watch," she said with an evil grin.

She began to rub the lotion into his genital area, paying close attention to his penis. So as not to obstruct the audience's view, she had the metal connector plate removed from the area between his legs and was thus able to masturbate him without any inconvenience to herself. The audience was quiet as she continued her rigorous manipulations upon his manhood. Cheryl took advantage of this period of quiet to begin taunting her subject.

"So, you don't like to have anybody see your cum. Is that right Luis?"

There was no response.

"Come on, Luis," Cheryl insisted. "Tell everybody that you're ashamed to have an orgasm."

"I'm not ashamed," he said in a low voice.

"Oh, yes you are! You're lying again."

I watched as her gloved hands tugged on his penis. It was an unusual technique. As she stroked his shaft with one hand, she brought her other hand up and over in order to keep in constant contact with his skin. After several minutes of this, his cock began to swell.

"Look at this ladies, I think he's getting an erection," she said proudly.

Sure enough, her skillful hands were bringing about the desired result. Luis struggled a little bit, trying to prevent his cock from becoming erect, but his penis was now under Cheryl's control and there was nothing he could do but observe her lewd manipulations with an ever-increasing fear.

"You're getting him real big now Cheryl," Rebecca observed. "His head's getting all purple."

"What do you think ladies?" Cheryl asked the audience. Is this a great-looking cock?"

Cheryl pointed the now stiff prick toward the crowd, seeking their approval.

"You need to make it bigger!" said the young blonde who had once again moved up to the first row to be closer to the action.

"I can do that!" Cheryl replied.

Seeing that her grip was becoming kind of taught, she put more lotion on Luis' tormented penis and began stroking him really fast.

"Take off the gloves," Maria suggested. "You'll get better results."

"Do as Maria says," I ordered.

"Yes, doctor," Cheryl replied.

She removed the gloves and threw them under the recliner, leaving Luis' turgid prick to sway freely in the air. I was afraid that his unattended member might start to shrink in the cool air of the lab. However, Cheryl wasted no time in getting back to business, applying still more lotion directly to her hands in order to warm them up for yet another round of teasing.

As I watched her minister to Luis, I noticed that my sister Bonnie had entered the lab. She walked briskly up to the stage carrying a small pocketbook in her hands. Bonnie, who had just returned from a trip to America with her husband, was a few years older than me and owned her own fashion business in downtown Stockholm. She looked radiant in her low-cut white satin blouse and black skin-tight leather slacks. Her hair was blonde and cut short, framing a pretty face that had become tanned from weeks of lying in the sun. As a result, the freckles on her cute, turned-up nose stood out more prominently and her blue eyes shone with the energy derived from a vacation well spent. I walked off the platform and threw my arms around her.

"Oh my God! What are you doing here?"

"Hi sis!" she said excitedly. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course I missed you! You look great!"

"I got in a few hours ago and called your secretary. She told me what was going on and I came by to make sure you were okay. What happened?"

"I'll tell you about it later. That's the guy who tried to ruin my experiment," I said pointing to Luis. "My assistant is trying to get him to have an orgasm."

"Are you kidding?" she asked incredulously.

Bonnie moved in front of me to get a better look.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "This is incredible! I had no idea this is what you do here. And all these women came to see this?"

"It's part of the test I told you about. Everything was going just fine until this idiot lost it."

"What did he do?"

"He went nuts. Pushed a few of my assistants around and made several threats. He even threatened me. We managed to subdue him and now we're trying to force an ejaculation out of him but he just won't cum."

Bonnie found this highly amusing. "Really? He looks like he's about ready to burst."

"That's the problem. This guy can maintain an erection forever without ever ejaculating, and I need him to in order to prove that my drug works. He's got some weird stuff going on in his head."

Bonnie continued to stare, studying Cheryl's every movement as if seeking to find a solution.

"I think the problem is in his other head," she remarked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, just look at the way she's going at him. Most guys I know would be shooting their loads after a handjob like that. The fault is definitely not with her."

I frowned. "Thanks, I kind of got that impression on my own."

"Has to be him, absolutely."

"Bonnie, what am I going to do?" I asked impatiently.

My sister raised one of her long, sinewy arms to brush back a lock of hair from her face.

"Do you remember years ago when I dated this guy—Alex I think his name was—who had an impotence problem?"

"You dated hundreds of guys Bonnie. Who could keep track?"

"I know. I'm such a slut," she admitted freely.

"And from what you told me about your so-called 'vacation,' I'd say you still are."

"I have a very strong libido Christiana, and I like to be in control."

We were getting off the subject. "What about this guy Alex?"

"I'm surprised you don't recall. I'm sure I told you about him. He suffered from a low sex drive.

"That's not uncommon."

"But I discovered a way to help him."

"You discovered a way?" I asked, intrigued. "How did you do that?"

"Well, his problem was both mental and physical. He was embarrassed about jerking off in front of me—whacko right? But the other thing I discovered was that the little piece of skin under his cock..."

"Under the glans," I said, interrupting her.

"Right," she continued. "The little piece of skin was desensitized and therefore he couldn't get off. I think your boy here has the same difficulty."

I shook my head in disbelief. "In all my years as a sex research scientist, I have never heard of such a thing."

"Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it can't exist!" Bonnie said, staring at me disapprovingly. "Jesus Christ. I know about it...and so do my friends. Don't you read about these things in your medical journals?"

"No, Bonnie. I've been so busy developing my fertility drug that I don't have the luxury of reading every damn medical book that gets published. I guess I've been preoccupied with this project for too long. I'm sorry."

"Hey sis," she said smiling, "there's nothing to be sorry about. You're doing a wonderful thing here by helping out these guys."

"Thanks, but you still haven't told me how you fixed his problem."

"It was simple," she said proudly. "I gave him a blowjob."

I almost laughed in her face. "A blowjob?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked somewhat perturbed. "Yes, a blowjob. It's much more effective than a handjob."

fmcchris
fmcchris
571 Followers