EJAX-472: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

As I was looking over my notes to prepare myself for the next round of subjects, I looked up to see Bonnie standing in the doorway. "You okay sis?" she asked concerned.

"Sure," I replied. "Come in and sit down."

She took a seat in front of my desk and crossed her long, slender, suntanned legs. "When you left the lab I was worried, so I decided to check on you. How are you holding up?"

"I'm a little tired from shaking hands and dodging sperm, but I'll be all right."

Bonnie let out a hearty laugh. "I want you to know that I got drenched on your behalf!"

"Yes, but you enjoyed it." I replied.

She looked at me seriously. "Are you kidding? I loved it. Did you see the way I made that guy cum? Whoosh!" She drew her arms together then quickly up and outward to simulate the subject's violent ejaculation.

"Youand the drug," I corrected her.

"Okay, okay. The drug was a big part of it, but so weren't these hands!" She brought her fingers together with her thumb, pretending she was jerking off an invisible penis. "I love being in control of a man."

"You're such a voluptuary."

"Oh," she said somewhat offended, "and you're not? Come on sis, this experiment of yours should have been called "Christiana's Masturbatorium!"

I laughed aloud.

"I mean it," she continued. "You love controlling those men in there. It gives you a sense of power and superiority over them doesn't it?"

I had to admit she had a point. "I suppose so. But that's not the reason I'm doing this."

"Okay, maybe not. But you still get a big thrill from it don't you? Admit it."

'Yes, yes, it is exciting. I admit that."

"Of course it is," she said, pleased with herself. "And make no mistake about it. Those subjects of yours loved being masturbated by a bunch of strange women."

"Judging by the results, I would have to agree."

"Some men are just like that. They enjoy being controlled by a woman. It turns them on."

Bonnie started toying with her hair, drawing her index finger around a few random strands until she formed a small knot. This was a nervous habit of hers, and always practiced when discussing sexual matters.

"My sister, the control freak," I said, staring down at my desk.

"Okay. What's wrong sis?"

I drew a deep breath. "I'm concerned, that's all."

"Don't tell me. It's about the drug."

"Yes."

"It works Christiana. What are you concerned about?"

"That what we're seeing here is just a freak thing—a one time only affair. You have to understand that all the validation lies in the analysis. Without that, this wonderful display of masculine libido is nothing but show."

Bonnie smiled at my remark. "But what a show! You single-handedly created sexual monsters out of those guys. It's nothing short of 'spermarific'!"

"What?" I asked.

"Spermarific," she repeated. "It's what all the women are referring to this experiment as."

I shook my head and laughed. "You always know how to cheer me up don't you?"

"Look sis, you know better than anyone else that there are always going to be risks involved in any scientific undertaking. You've invented something new and it's going to take time to work out all the bugs. So stop worrying and let's get back to the lab. I want to watch your girls coax out a few more cumshots before the day is over."

We both laughed long and hard as we walked back toward the lab. Bonnie's direct and unassuming approach always succeeded in disarming men, and sometimes even me. It was one of the things I most admired about her.

By the time I had returned to the lab most of the audience had returned to their seats. I checked in with Lynette and she told me that the final three subjects were awaiting my instructions. I noticed that Rebecca, Maria, and Cheryl had all taken their places as previously arranged and were only waiting for me to give them the word to begin.

"I have a list of volunteers," Rebecca said holding a long piece of paper in her hands.

"How many?" I asked.

"Almost two thirds of the audience," she said cheerily.

"Are you kidding?" I asked surprised.

"No!" she replied. "Isn't it great?"

Judging by the long list of volunteers, I would never have suspected that people in the medical profession had such libidinous natures. I was no prude myself, but to see so many women willing to shed their inhibitions at one time was illuminating. When all preparations had been made, I gave Lynette the signal to bring the first subject onstage.

"Uh, excuse me," said a 50-ish looking woman in the fifth row.

"Yes?" I said.

"My name is Jane Nordstrom," she said standing up. "I am a guest of one of the doctors in attendance here and I have to say that I don't believe that what we are witnessing here today is real. In fact, it is my belief that this entire so-called 'experiment' of yours is nothing more than a hoax."

I was shocked to hear such a statement. How could she be so stupid as to deny the evidence of her own eyes? She was sitting close enough. Couldn't she see the truth for herself? After the shouts of protest died down I took up the gauntlet.

"Are you accusing me of fraud?" I asked, barely able to get the words out.

"Yes, Dr. Swensen, I am."

'What nerve,' I said to myself. I was not going to allow this detractor to ruin my experiment by turning it into some circus sideshow.

"What makes you think that what you have witnessed here tonight is anything but authentic? Do you doubt the evidence of your own eyes?"

"The eyes can be tricked. From what I have seen it appears that some form of legerdemain was used to simulate those ridiculous ejaculations."

"They were real, I assure you."

"I don't believe you. How you have managed to fool these otherwise intelligent women is beyond me, but men cannot experience orgasms such as the ones we've seen here today."

Bonnie jumped up from her seat and addressed the woman in my defense.

"I beg your pardon miss," she said angrily, "but there are many women here, including myself, who participated in these experiments, and I can tell you that those orgasms were real!"

"That's what you claim, but I see no reason to believe you."

"How about the three gallons of sperm those guys ejaculated? Do you believe that?"

"I do not, and stop trying to convince me. It's all fake and I think you're all in on it."

"In on what?" I asked.

"On your little scam," she replied nastily. "It is physically impossible for a man to release that much semen at one time. Physically impossible."

I could not believe this woman's staunch denial of the truth. She was calling me a liar in front of all these people and I had to find a way to put a stop to her false accusations before the entire situation got out of hand.

"It is not physically impossible. That's what EJAX-472 was meant to do."

"Rubbish!"

She was beginning to anger me. "Let me ask you this. Why do you think I would go to all this trouble to conduct an experiment that was not based on truth?"

"Truth? You're not interested in the truth doctor. You're interested in money!" With that she sat down with a self-righteous shrug.

The entire audience was in an uproar. I saw Bonnie screaming at the woman, her face all red with emotion. Several of my friends at the university tried to argue with her but Jane Nordstrom held her ground. This was the last straw for me. This person had insulted my character. She had called me a liar and an opportunist and she would have to be dealt with quickly and decisively. With much shouting, I finally got the crowd to settle down.

"There is no doubt that if my drug is successful it could make me very rich. But the real issue here is one of who's telling the truth. I am therefore willing to prove to you, personally, that everything you have seen here today is real."

"There is no way it can be done. You're wasting your time."

"What would convince you of the validity of my experiments?" I asked, trying hard to contain my anger.

She thought for a moment. "If you really want to prove to me and everyone here the veracity of your experiment," she said smugly, "then have your subject come down into the audience and perform for us, where we can all see and judge for ourselves."

I was getting this woman to play right into my hands. "I see, so you think that because these men are onstage that there is a probability of some kind of trickery going on?"

"I would say it is a high probability."

"In that case, I am prepared to back up my claims. I will honor your request and have the next subject come down into the audience and demonstrate to you that all I have said is the truth. Is this acceptable to you?"

"Go right ahead," she said with impertinence. "Do your best."

What a horrendous creature I thought. Physically she was a very attractive woman with short platinum blonde hair and intense blue eyes. But her personality was something I found repugnant. It would be a pleasure to make her look like a fool in front of all these people.

I gave the sign for Lynette to bring the subject out onto the platform. The atmosphere in the room was now very tense, and I even believed that there were some women who, despite evidence to the contrary, sought a similar assurance, as Jane Nordstrom was now demanding from me.

"You should have thrown the bitch out," Rebecca said.

"If I had done that, she would have gone and spread all kinds of rumors about me. No, I have to nip this thing in the bud now, otherwise we're going to have major problems with the media later on."

Rebecca shrugged. "Some people can be so stupid," she said, as she glared at the taciturn woman.

The forth subject in the experiment, whose name was Stuart Borg, came onto the stage in his white lab coat accompanied by Lynette and his girlfriend Denise. Stuart was about 32 years old—a thin, rather plain looking man who seemed to be always looking to his girlfriend for direction. During his stay at the Clinic he remained somewhat sullen and aloof, but he did have a good sense of humor when it could be brought out of him. His girlfriend was a stern-faced woman a few years older than he was, and seemed to take great pleasure in bossing him around. She confided in me that she and Stuart had been dating for three years and all during that time he had rarely satisfied her sexually. Having now gotten a full dose of her personality, I could see why.

Lynette removed Stuart's lab coat leaving him totally naked on the stage next to me. Denise sat on a chair to my right looking uncomfortable.

"Our next test subject is a man of 32 years in good physical and mental health. For the past three years he has suffered from a sexual dysfunction known as 'premature ejaculation'. No apparent cause has been found for this phenomenon. He has been taking EJAX-472 for the past two weeks and his body is now saturated with the drug. Premature ejaculators all suffer from the 'anticipation' aspect of sex; their penises become so sensitized to the anticipation of vaginal entry that they ejaculate merely by thinking about it. My drug allows the subject to remain in a constant state of arousal while desensitizing that part of the brain responsible for sending electrical impulses to the penis arbitrarily. In effect, the subject can now, at his own will, control the rate and intensity of his ejaculations. I call this the 'COC' or 'cum on command' factor."

I looked at Jane Nordstrom who just shook her head and sneered.

I asked Lynette to bring a chair and place it in front of the stage at audience level. I then directed Stuart to walk around the room so that all the women could view his body up close. As he navigated his way around the rows of chairs, I saw an uncomfortable look appear on Jane Nordstrom's face. While he casually walked up and down the aisles, I asked him to stop and allow himself to be inspected by the women.

"Ladies," I said, "please perform a visual inspection of the subject's genitals. I want everyone to see that we are not resorting to trickery here."

A few minutes went by as the women inspected him. When they were assured nothing was amiss, I asked Jane Nordstrom to sit in the chair in front of the stage. At first I thought she was going to back down, but her curiosity got the better of her and she walked briskly down the aisle with her head down, looking at no one.

"Thank you Ms. Nordstrom," I said politely, the words sticking in my throat.

She sat down and crossed her legs, revealing a splendid cheesecake pose.

I had Stuart approach her and stand to her side so that all the women in the audience could see what I was about to do.

"Ms. Nordstrom has accused me of fabricating the events you have all witnessed here today. To quell the charges of fraud, I would now like to ask Ms. Nordstrom to examine the subject closely to be certain that no deception is involved. Are you ready Ms. Nordstrom?"

"I suppose so," she said dismissively.

"Then please begin."

She turned her head toward Stuart, her face on the same level as his flaccid penis. "I'm looking."

"Do you see anything suspect about his genitals?"

After a short cursory examination she replied that she did not.

"I would now like you to handle his penis and tell me if it is indeed real."

"It seems real to me," she said without touching it.

"But we must be sure, mustn't we?" I insisted. "Please use your hands."

She timidly took hold of Stuart's penis and after turning it around in her hand for a few seconds, seemed satisfied that it was the real thing.

"Now please turn your attention to the subject's scrotum. Feel it over with your fingers and tell me if it seems normal to you."

She hefted Stuart's ample sac in her hand and seemed content that all was as it should be. "It looks fine," she said, "but it feels heavy."

I chuckled to myself. "That's due to the effects of my drug. Even now as we speak, his balls are filling up with semen. Obviously you are turning him on."

"But I haven't done anything."

"That's the beauty of it. His brain now controls all of his ejaculatory actions. He makes the decision as to how he will react and when he will react, all within the parameters circumscribed by the drug."

"Are you telling me that he can get an erection at will, just by thinking about it?"

"Not only that Ms. Nordstrom, he can also have an orgasm 'at will'."

The group of nurses who were sitting only a few yards away snickered loudly.

"I don't believe it," she said unconvinced.

"I knew you wouldn't," I replied, expecting such a reaction. "That's why we are going to put it to the test."

She looked at me suspiciously, trying to determine what I had in mind. I pointed to the nurse who had readily volunteered her services earlier and she rose up from her chair and approached me.

"Would you like to participate in this test?" I asked her.

"Anything for science," she replied with a smile.

She told me her name was Sally. I figured her to be in her late thirties. She was about 5' 6", very attractive, with brown eyes and medium length black hair. She possessed a frank sexuality about her that I found engaging. Her extroverted personality stood in stark contrast to the anxious looking woman sitting in the chair.

I had Lynette bring a chair for Sally and had both her and Jane Nordstrom sit on either side of Stuart facing him while he, himself, faced the audience. I instructed the two camerawomen to come up close to the three of them and position their cameras on either side. Maria stood behind Sally, her camera ready to record the event. Rebecca and Cheryl stood to Ms. Nordstrom's right.

"Sally," I said, I would like you to act as a non-partial, close up witness. And I would also like you to help the subject with his orgasm."

"Certainly, doctor," she said happily.

"Ms. Nordstrom," I began. "The women in the audience have inspected the test subject and have found his physical state to be perfectly normal. Are you in agreement with their assessment?"

"I am."

"And upon your inspection of the subject just now, do you admit that his body appears normal—that there are no tubes, connecting devices, or artificial contrivances attached?

"I could detect no such things on his body."

"In that case, let us begin. Since you have accused me of perpetrating a hoax in regards to this experiment, I am now forced to refute that accusation. I have asked you to participate in this test so that there will be no doubt in anyone's mind here tonight of the validity of EJAX-472. To prove to you and the audience the power of my drug, you are going to induce an erection in the subject using no physical stimulation whatsoever."

Jane Nordstrom gave me bemused look. "What do you expect me to do, talk him into a hard-on?"

Several women snickered.

"Exactly," I replied. "You are to use any provocative sexual language you like to induce an erection in the subject."

Now everyone in the room started laughing. Jane Nordstrom couldn't hide her look of disdain, while Sally simply giggled and started mouthing nonsense words to Stuart's penis, causing her nurse friends to go into hysterics.

"This is ridiculous!" Jane Nordstrom shouted as the laughter continued unabated.

With her friends egging her on, Sally now stuck her tongue out in close proximity to Stuart's penis and licked the air around it. The audience went wild. Even Stuart, who was normally poker-faced, broke out into a huge grin. But despite this singular unexpected moment of humor, I noticed that something was stirring within him. That something, I accurately guessed, was the drug starting to kick in. I could only imagine that the raucous behavior of the women coupled with Sally's lewd attentions, had started a chemical chain reaction within his loins whose effect was only now beginning to be evidenced by the slow upward climb of his penis.

"Ladies please, calm down!" I urged.

Rebecca seconded my appeal by raising her arms above her head, palms outward, in an attempt to quell the din. Slowly the laughter began to subside.

"Thank you. Now that we've all had a good time, I would like to conclude this experiment. And Sally," I said looking right at her, "you will refrain from making any overtly sexual gestures, otherwise I will have to ask you to return to your seat."

She looked at me sheepishly but I could still detect a slight smirk on her face.

During this time, Stuart's penis had continued its slow ascent to the horizontal. Sally was the first to notice it.

"Look girls," she announced. "He's getting hard!"

It was true. Stuart had become as hard as a rock, his penis sticking out obscenely from his body in all its naked glory. Jane Nordstrom was unaware of it until prompted by Sally's remark, and turned her head toward him to come face to face with the throbbing piece of flesh.

"Oh, my!" she said, repulsed.

Her reaction prompted another burst of laughter from the audience and I had to wait a full minute before I could resume.

"As you can see everyone," I began, "the subject has become fully aroused with no manual stimulation whatsoever. This is due to the effect of the drug."

Jane Nordstrom studied the bobbing penis that was now only inches from her face with amusement. "Not necessarily, doctor," she said smugly, "many men get excited without touching themselves. This proves nothing."

"Maybe so," I conceded. "But the proof, as they say, is in the pudding."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"It's simple. You and Sally are going to give our test subject an orgasm by using words alone. You will not touch him in any way. When he is ready, he will ejaculate only once and once only." I looked at Stuart. "Does the subject understand this?"

He looked at me and nodded.

"Under normal circumstances, once ejaculation commences, the series of orgasmic pulses that occur in the penis cannot be controlled. However, the test subject will be able to control these pulses with the aid of the drug and therefore will be able to cum on command. As this experiment has never been done before, I cannot be certain of the results. But I am reasonably sure that this is what indeed will occur."

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers