EJAX-472: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers

"This is too fucking much," Rebecca said, overcome with lust.

It appeared that my horny assistant had resumed her erotic stimulation begun earlier. She had been playing with herself the entire time and was now on the verge of orgasm. Bonnie knew that Rebecca was close to coming and traded seats with me, offering her own hand to the blonde. Rebecca's face expressed infinite gratitude as Bonnie's hand found its way under her shorts. I watched with amusement as my sister's hand worked its magic on Rebecca's overheated clit, bringing the frustrated woman to a powerful climax within seconds. As her orgasm approached, Rebecca let out a sharp cry and buried her face in Bonnie's shoulder, trying to stifle her moans. She clamped her legs around Bonnie's busy hand, riding my sister's fist like a substitute penis, determined to extract every last bit of pleasure from its incessant motion. I was surprised when Alice moved her head forward and kissed Rebecca several times on the mouth as she climaxed. Rebecca was surprised too but seemed to enjoy the young girl's attention and responded by kissing her passionately.

"Feel better now sweetie?" Bonnie asked, as Rebecca's orgasm subsided.

"Much better," Rebecca replied, her face flushed and glowing. "Thank you."

Bonnie and I traded places once more, but because my attention had been centered on the sex show taking place immediately in front of me, I didn't notice that the little man with the huge nuts was now getting ready to supply his audience with a gift from his own outsized organ. With her back still to him, Kira had positioned herself so that she was now sitting on Joey's face, bouncing up and down on his rigid, outstretched tongue, on the verge of another orgasm. As she climaxed, she dug her ass hard into the man's face, momentarily suffocating him. His own cock, now sticking straight up and rigid as a pole, was engulfed in Kira's hands even as her own climax started to wane. Keeping her ass on his face, but allowing him to breath, she began masturbating Joey's huge tool with long, sensuous strokes. His balls seemed to swell to magnificent proportions in response to her intense handjob.

I'll never forget the look on my friend's faces as the little man was forced to surrender his heavy load at the hands of his mighty Amazonian queen. Their faces registered the same look of astonishment as mine did upon seeing his balls heave and sway as the sperm was coaxed out by Kira's expert manipulations. Then, suddenly, we were all looking in the same direction—behind us—as the first arc of cum sailed over the first ten rows of seats and into the waiting faces of several middle-aged women.

"Whoa!" Alice yelled. "What a shot!"

The recipients of Joey's forceful climax shrieked at the amount of sperm that had carelessly baptized their persons, amazed, as was everyone else, that the cum had traveled so far. But my attention to their plight didn't last long because out of the corner of my eye I saw something whitish approaching me on a planar trajectory—a long, stringy, fluidic missile of vast proportions that was on a collision course with my face.

Aware that I was only a split second away from becoming the next victim, I ducked my head just in time to avoid getting hit head on with a massive load of cum. But Alice, who was sitting directly behind me, was not so fortunate. Burying my face in my lap to protect myself, I felt a portion of Joey's ejaculate splash on my arms and neck. But as I raised my head to look behind me, I saw Alice standing there frozen like a statue, her entire face dripping with the little man's hot sperm. She looked like the victim of a bukake festival.

Patti Ann was in hysterics at her sister's dilemma, joining in with the rest of us as we teased Alice about her new facial.

"You asshole!" Alice screamed at Patti Ann. "Get me some tissues!"

This response provoked even more laughter from all of us, as the unfortunate girl sat back down in her seat trying to wipe away the aftermath with her hands.

Kira coaxed out a series of cumshots that rivaled anything I had ever achieved with EJAX-472. I couldn't account for it. Even as I watched another dozen or so massive wads of cum sail into the audience, the lingering doubts I had previously held in regards to the possible treachery related to my drug began to resurface. There was some connection between the events that were taking place here and some other unknown agency. It was a mystery that demanded to be solved.

After wringing the last few remaining drops of sperm from his now wilted penis, Kira stood up and bowed to the audience amidst a spectacular ovation. She helped Joey to his feet as he, too, took a bow. Handing her a towel to wipe her cum-coated hands, he thanked her publicly for her participation and she then exited the stage in as graceful a manner as she had entered.

"Huge testicles or not," Michelle said to me, "no man can produce that amount of sperm. He's got to be on your drug."

"Do you have proof of that Michelle? Or is this just more speculation?"

"For Christ's sake, what other explanation can there be?"

"I don't know. I have to figure it out."

"There's nothing to figure out, Christiana. You've got a traitor in your midst."

"Oh, shut the fuck up Michelle, would you?" Bonnie snapped. "Nobody's betrayed my sister. These guys are just fucking freaks that's all."

"Quiet!" Rebecca interrupted, "the little guy is speaking."

"...And I bet you're all wonderin' how it's possible for a man like me too shoot so much of the pearly stuff, right? Well, ladies, that's a trade secret. But I'm glad you enjoyed the show. Now, we come to the conclusion of tonight's performance."

He turned to the conductor.

"Maestro, if you please."

To the strains of "Happy Birthday," an enormous artificial birthday cake was wheeled onto the stage by several of the attendants. The cake itself, made of paper mache, must have stood roughly ten feet in height and was decorated with mock white frosting and pink trim. On the side of the cake facing the audience were the words "Bonnie" in huge red script. There was one lone candle on the top of the cake that resembled something one might see decorating an outdoor Christmas display. It was quite an impressive sight.

"Oh, my God!" Bonnie squealed. "I can't believe this!"

As Joey made his way off the stage, a host of circus folk came out dressed in their various outfits and commenced performing a song and dance routine called, appropriately enough, "Bonnie". It was a production worthy of Broadway.

My sister was in tears. The events of the day, some pleasant, some not, but all stress inducing, had finally taken their toll. But her tears were shed in joy, not sorrow, and I held her hand tightly, feeling her body shake uncontrollably.

"Bonnie, are you all right?" I asked.

"Sure sis," she replied, "I'm just overcome."

"Your husband really knows how to put on a show," I said.

The performance concluded to a roaring applause with the two midget acrobats, Packi and Pompi, performing a superb set of flips and somersaults that formed the highlight of the routine.

After the chorus line took their bows, they scattered off in every direction, leaving only the cake itself on stage. The orchestra then began playing the famous "Stripper" theme as the cake mysteriously began to slowly revolve. Each time the cake had moved several feet during its circular motion, a door, previously undetectable to the audience, opened up revealing a young, handsome, well-built man dressed only in a G-string. Within the space of a minute, the cake had exuded ten prime specimens of male beauty as the audience whistled and cheered.

The men stood side by side close to the cake, waiting for it to stop revolving. As it did so, the music stopped abruptly followed by a drum roll. Pointing to the cake, the men shouted in unison, "Happy Birthday Bonnie!" Just then the top of the cake was pushed up and out popped Philip dressed in nothing but a G-string. At the same moment, a round of fireworks exploded from somewhere behind the outer enclosure, sending sparkling colored trailers high into the sky above.

"I love you Philip!" Bonnie screamed from her seat.

He must have heard her because I saw him mouth the words "I love you too" right back at her. The orchestra immediately began playing a famous disco song as the ten men made their way out into the audience. Each of them went off in a different direction as they worked their way toward their respective targets, allowing the women to fondle them as they danced.

During this time Philip extricated himself from the cake and made his way toward us. As he drew near, Bonnie jumped up and threw her arms around him, kissing him fervently.

"This is the best birthday present you could ever have given me!" she said completely overcome with joy.

"Anything for you my love," Philip replied, thrilled to see his wife so happy.

He danced with her then, each of them grinding their hips into the other in time with the music.

While all this was taking place, several attendants set to work moving the giant cake out of the ring. A few moments later they returned carrying what appeared to be a roll of clear plastic, which they laid down on the arena floor, covering the area in its entirety. It reminded me of the same protective sheeting I had used for my experiments, but I had no idea what the present purpose for this material might be.

"Look!" Cheryl suddenly announced, "they're stripping!"

We all followed her gaze and saw that one of the men had removed his tiny bit of clothing and had flung it into the crowd. His semi-erect penis bounced up and down in time with the music, delighting all the women in his immediate vicinity. Soon other shrieks of joy followed as each man, in turn, either removed his G-string, or had it torn off by some zealous woman.

"Okay, Philip," Bonnie said suggestively, "it's your turn."

Not waiting for Philip to respond, she pulled the G-string down with one quick pull, revealing a massive erection.

"Jesus," Bonnie gasped, "where did that come from?"

I had never seen Philip naked, although both he and his wife had often made sexual overtures to me in the hopes of having me participate in a threesome. His penis was actually quite lovely. I estimated him to be about ten inches in length, with a nicely shaped crown adorning a long, thick shaft. The scrotum too was pleasantly shaped and the skin drawn taught around two rather large testicles. Bonnie caught me staring at her husband's equipment and smiled.

"See what you've been missing sis?" she said with pride as she wrapped her hands around his cock.

All the other women surrounding me openly expressed their appreciation of Philip's massive tool, their normal inhibitions relaxed as the result of imbibing large quantities of alcohol. Rebecca stared at his prick with a ravenous look, as if it were a piece of kielbasa. But it was Alice who found it necessary to voice her opinion.

"You have a great-looking cock, Philip," she said with the air of a professional tease.

"I'll bet you'd like to touch it wouldn't you?" Bonnie asked the girl.

"Can I?" Alice replied, her voice dripping with sweetness.

"Philip," Bonnie ordered her husband, "let Alice play with your cock."

I thought this was very generous of my sister, seeing that she was extremely possessive of her husband's genitals. Then I remembered that this young tart was none other than Bonnie herself at an earlier age, replete with the same manipulative mind-set that made Bonnie such an accomplished dominatrix.

Alice moved closer to Philip as he pointed his prick in her direction. Cupping his balls in one hand, she began to quickly masturbate him with the other, as if trying to provoke an orgasm.

"Take it easy," Bonnie warned her, "we don't want him coming just yet."

In deference to Bonnie's order, Alice slowed down her assault on Philip's tool, gently stroking him and looking into his eyes every few moments to gauge his response. Philip stood there dutifully, in complete obedience to Bonnie's wishes, as the masturbation continued for several minutes. I could tell he was enjoying the handjob by the way he rocked his hips back and forth in time with Alice's hand motions. Patti Ann looked on somewhat indifferently, the booze finally taking its toll on her beleaguered brain.

"Okay, that's enough." Bonnie ordered.

Alice stopped masturbating him and returned to her seat, all the while smiling seductively at Philip.

"I almost shot my load," Philip declared.

"She's good," Bonnie admitted, "but it will have to wait for another time."

"Of course, dear," Philip said. "Besides, I have to get back up there anyway."

Kissing his wife several times, Philip made his way back into the arena. He gave a signal for the men to join him as the music came to a halt. He then spoke into the microphone and asked for the crowd to settle down.

"I am a lucky man," he began, smiling. "I'm lucky because not only do I have the most beautiful woman in the world for my wife, but also because she has a heart for hard luck cases like me!"

Everyone laughed.

"Yes," he continued, "Bonnie is a beautiful woman and I just want to say to my wife, 'I love you Bonnie, happy birthday baby!'"

The audience applauded wildly, shouts of 'happy birthday Bonnie' ringing out from all around us. I noticed that my sister was enjoying all this attention, but she seemed to be a bit more composed now, sitting quietly in her seat with a look of anticipation on her face. I knew that the show was nearing its end, but what Philip had in mind I could not fathom. I searched her face for a clue as to what might come, but her expression revealed only happiness coupled with a tinge of expectation. This was only natural, as we were now quickly approaching the grand finale.

The ten naked men formed a semicircle on the stage with Philip standing in the center. They were all exceptionally handsome men at or near six feet in height and all possessed of remarkably muscular physiques. Philip, although much older than his young bodybuilder counterparts, did not look the least bit out of place with them, as he, too, was quite a muscleman in his own right.

"May I have your attention please," Philip began. "My wife has no idea what surprise I have in store for her tonight. But I know that she has been harboring a secret fantasy for many years now and tonight I plan to make her fantasy come true."
"Oh, my goodness!" Bonnie exclaimed. "He can't be serious!"

"Serious about what?" I inquired.

"Sshhh," she said. "Let me hear this."

"Ladies, I think it only fitting to cap off tonight's festivities with a bang—agangbang!"

The audience cheered enthusiastically at this outrageous suggestion.

"I can't believe he's going to do this!" Bonnie said, stunned.

Right now I'd like to invite my wife into the ring. Bonnie, please come up."

"Did you have any idea he was going to pull this stunt?" Michelle asked.

"None," Bonnie replied emphatically, "none at all."

"Get up there girl," Rebecca said laughing, "and show them how it's done!"

Alice and Patti Ann giggled at Bonnie's predicament while Maria and Cheryl urged her to join her husband.

"So, that was your fantasy?" I said amused. "To be the target of a sperm shoot?"

"Bulls eye!" she replied overcome with laughter.

Now I understood the reason for the sheets of plastic; it was going to get very slippery up there in a short while.

"Bonnie, please," Philip urged. "We're waiting."

"See you later ladies," Bonnie said, rising from her chair.

"You're really going through with this?" I asked.

"It's my birthday and my fantasy sis, so just sit back and enjoy it."

Amidst the cheers and encouragement of the crowd, Bonnie made her way to the stage. As she walked into the arena she began to fondle each one of the men in turn as Philip looked on approvingly. She went from one guy to the other, kissing them passionately while unashamedly playing with their cocks, until all the men, including her husband, were sporting huge erections.

As the music played softly in the background, I watched as my sister sank to her knees and began to perform fellatio on each of the men, one after the other. Their moans of pleasure wafted over the audience, creating an atmosphere of vicarious lust among the women. This effect was not wasted on me either. Watching her suck one huge tool after the other into her eagerly waiting mouth caused me to become aroused myself. And those cocks were all around a foot long or more. It amazed me to see her take so much meat down her throat without gagging, but she did, and she did it like a pro. Philip himself took no part in the proceedings, preferring instead to simply watch his wife perform while he masturbated himself in voyeuristic fashion.

Having aroused all the men, it was now Bonnie's turn to be serviced. In seconds the men had her stripped naked, her beautiful, tanned body forming a splendid counterpoint to the circle of beefcake surrounding her. Laying her down on the floor, one of the men stuck his head between her legs and began to perform cunnilingus. A few moments later he was replaced by another man and then another, until all ten men had sampled her savory juices. Her cries of ecstasy seemed to go on forever as the men continued to pleasure her, the last man's talented tongue being the one to finally send her over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Rebecca was moaning too, and I looked down to see her fingers driving hard into her vagina as she too joined my sister in attaining an overpowering climax. In fact, judging by the amount of moaning coming from the audience, I surmised many other women were indulging themselves in the same fashion.

"Whoa!" Alice shouted. "He's fucking her in the ass!"

Sure enough, one of the men had entered Bonnie from behind while another man lie under her, his cock deep in her slit. The two men worked their tools in and out of her in an almost frenetic fashion, their faces contorted with lust. The man under her went from one tit to the other, sucking, kissing, and licking the firm mounds of flesh as if they were gifts from the gods. She responded by crying out in sheer pleasure as the combination of both pricks fucking her at the same time made her cum again.

And so it went on for about another half hour until all the men had entered at least one of her several orifices. I counted at least eight or nine separate and distinct orgasms during this randy interlude, but I imagined there must have been dozens more experienced by the women in the audience.

"Those guys are fucking hot!" Alice said aloud to herself.

"Well, you can't have any of them," Patti Ann said.

"That's what you think."

For all intents and purposes, I felt as though I were in a theatre watching a porn movie, except that these were women, not men, who were jerking off to the sex scenes. I could tell that both Maria and Cheryl were turned on but neither of them felt compelled to satisfy themselves in public. Alice and Patti Ann were so busy trading insults that the eroticism of the performance was entirely wasted on them. I think Michelle was more surprised over the whole affair rather than sexually excited, but judging from her reactions to my recent experiment, I knew her attitude could change at any moment. I, myself, was too inhibited to express my sexuality openly before strangers, preferring instead to live out my fantasies in the privacy of my own thoughts. But as I watched Bonnie's small mouth encircle the width of yet another massive tool, some small part of me wished that I could experience the same feelings of sexual wantonness my liberated sister took for granted.

As the last of the men climbed off her, Bonnie rose to her feet somewhat weakened. Philip had a chair brought out for her and placed it center stage surrounded by the ten men, five on each side. As the music came to a stop, Philip spoke to the audience.

fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers