EJAX-472: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Ladies, I am now going to honor my wife by giving her a 21-gun...I mean a 21-cum salute!"

He turned to the men.

"Gentlemen, are you ready?"

They responded in the affirmative.

"Okay, Bonnie," he said, "I want you to countdown from 10 to 1."

The drum roll began as my sister began the countdown. As soon as she started, the men began to furiously jerk their huge pricks in unison, their swollen balls bobbing up and down in a most amusing way. They drew in close to her now, ready to fire their full supply of cum over her body.

"Seven," she said, preparing herself for the oncoming launch of semen.

Philip was stroking his enormous prick too, but his tugging seemed to be less insistent. I think he was waiting for the others to unload before he shot off.

"Four," she continued, this time cringing somewhat as the sperm shower grew imminent.

Alice and Patti Ann stood up on their chairs to get a better view and I noticed that the entire audience was now very quiet, awaiting the baptism by cum with hushed enthusiasm.

"Two!" Bonnie cried. "This is it girls!"

Before the countdown ended, the first of the ten cocks erupted in a creamy display of various-sized globs of spunk that spurted an astounding 15 feet into the air. Almost simultaneously, the other men began shooting their loads within seconds of each other, the wads of sticky paste forming vertical lines of continuous white far above Bonnie's head. She squealed as the multitudinous cumshots flew past, lifting her head to follow the ascending streams of joyous spunk as they made their way upward into the night sky, and then quickly raising her hands above her head to shelter her from the inevitable return journey.

I watched in astonishment as the bountiful ropes of sperm came crashing down upon her in one massive collision, her face and hair taking the brunt of the first onslaught. There was no escape. Try as she might, the sticky goo ultimately found its way onto every part of her body. She laughed as stream after stream of sperm was released, the men treating her body like they were icing a cake. Below her, a puddle of spunk had formed and was growing bigger as glob after glob dripped off her body in gelatinous clumps.

What I was now witnessing was something very similar to the "cum on command" technique I had employed during my experiment the week before. I knew that simultaneous ejaculations could occur between two men. I had done that much myself in my Clinic. But to have ten men experience almost simultaneous orgasms was unprecedented. There was no doubt in my mind now that my drug was responsible, and again, Michelle was quick to point out this fact to me.

"Do you still think this is all a coincidence?" she said, unable to tear her gaze away.

I just shook my head. I did not want to even consider the possibility of subterfuge in my ranks, let alone indulge in outright accusations against people when I had no viable proof. Someone had stolen my drug, but when and how it was done remained a mystery.

The last of the cumshots flew out beyond the edge of the arena and then the men drew away from Bonnie, leaving her adrift in a sea of sperm. The audience cheered.

"I need a towel!" she screamed.

Philip handed her a large bath towel and helped her to wipe the thick coating of cum from her body. After she had regained some of her composure, she stood up and approached the microphone.

"Alice, come up here please."

The young girl didn't waste a second as she climbed over her sister and scurried toward the stage. I had no idea what Bonnie had in mind for the girl and Patti Ann looked equally surprised. My curiosity was soon sated when I saw Bonnie take Alice's hand and place it on Philip's cock, while she sat back down in the chair facing the audience. Alice then began a rigorous handjob on Philip, and at the same time guided his prick into Bonnie's waiting mouth. Bonnie swallowed every inch of him, at times forcing Alice to withdraw her hand as her lips slid down to its base. I knew the girl wanted to get her hands on his splendid prick, and she had found a way to do it. She, like my sister before her, had entered the ranks of practiced manipulators.

Alice worked on him like a pro, and in less than a minute he had completely surrendered himself to the overwhelming sensations of her handjob.

"Oh, Alice!" Philip screamed. "I'm creaming for you baby!"

I don't know if Bonnie was bothered by this statement uttered by her husband in the throes of orgasm or not, but her face expressed no displeasure. She ordered Alice to pull back and aim the tip of Philip's prick at her open mouth as the girl furiously masturbated him. Within seconds he started to come, his first spurt shooting out over Bonnie's head and landing several feet behind her. Alice was delighted at the results of her fine handjob and made certain the next shot ended up in Bonnie's mouth. The second rope of sperm found its target, splashing against her tongue and palette with such force that most of the white cream found its way back out of her mouth and onto her legs.

Alice's hand viciously assaulted Philip's swollen cock, demanding from it everything that he had. I watched her force out several ropes of sperm at once, surprised and overjoyed not only at the amount of cum she way extracting, but at the distance it flew. She seemed to have difficulty in getting the fast-spurting streams of spunk to fly into Bonnie's mouth, but Bonnie didn't seem to mind. She merely followed Alice's gaze as together they, along with 300 other pairs of female eyes, saw rope after rope of creamy hot paste shot out over her head and into the void.

Philip looked dazed. He was totally under the control of the young girl's ferocious stroking and let her do with him whatever she wanted. I knew Alice loved the fact that she had this strong, handsome man literally in the palm of her hands. I could only conjecture that Bonnie allowed this because she, in some way, felt she owed it to Philip, either as a reimbursement for the wonderful birthday party he had provided for her, or as a simple gesture of love. In any event, I now knew which of the twins Bonnie favored.

Bonnie took several more shots to her face and mouth as Philip continued to spurt. Alice's stroking remained constant and steady, never once releasing or disrupting her tempo throughout the entire time. She laughed as Bonnie's face became lacquered with Philip's hot paste, aiming his prick so that her entire features were bathed in sperm. One final spurt landed straight in Bonnie's mouth and she swallowed the creamy offering with gusto. Alice then bent down to lick the remaining sperm off of Philip's cock, which delighted my sister to no end. The two women embraced each other and along with Philip they acknowledged the deafening roar of applause with a graceful bow. The show was over, but my investigation into the theft of my drug was about to begin.

Convinced now beyond a shadow of a doubt that what I had witnessed was not the freakish, volume-producing cumshots of a bevy of gifted, but perfectly normal, men, but rather the effects of EJAX-472, I dialed the Clinic on my cell phone in hopes of getting to the bottom of this mystery. I knew that Lynette was now on duty and I asked to speak with her.

"Do me a favor, Lynette." I began, "I want you to go into my office and open the wall safe.

"You want me to open the safe did you say?"

"Yes. It's very important."

I gave her the combination and waited as she wrote down the numbers.

"What's this all about doctor?" she inquired.

"I'm acting on a hunch," I replied. "There are six bottles of EJAX-472 stored in the safe—about 300 tablets of the drug in total. I want you to open the safe and tell me if any of the bottles have been removed. Please hurry."

"Right away, doctor."

I could tell by the tone of Lynette's voice that she was puzzled by my request. But being the dutiful assistant she was, she went about her task without further comment.

Several minutes passed before she came back on the phone.

"They're gone," she said with alarm.

"All the bottles?"

"Yes," she replied. "The safe is completely empty."

"Everything's gone?" I yelled into the phone.

"Everything, doctor," she replied."

Not only had the drug been stolen, but all my papers related to the experiment, including several sample videos, had disappeared from right under my nose. But how?

"Doctor, are you there?"

"Oh, yes Lynette. I'm sorry."

"Is there anything you want me to do?"

"No, I'll take care of it. Thank you."

I hung up the phone unable to believe what I had just heard. It seemed Michelle had been right after all. Someone in my employ had betrayed me.

A burning sensation started to rise up from the pit of my stomach as the realization of the magnitude of the theft was assimilated into my addled brain.

"Who could have done it?" Rebecca asked with disbelief. "You're the only one with the key to your office."

"Well somebody managed to get in!" I said angrily. "Three hundred fucking tablets—60,000 milligrams—of EJAX-472 floating around on the streets! Jesus Christ!"

Michelle jumped into Bonnie's unoccupied seat. "All right Christiana, calm down," she said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I was so infuriated over the idea that I had been betrayed that I pushed Michelle's comforting hand away.

"I will not calm down! I want to know who did this to me!"

I looked at Maria and Cheryl, then at Michelle and Rebecca, searching each of their faces for any sign of betrayal, even while knowing perfectly well that all of them were completely innocent. I even looked suspiciously at poor Patti Ann, who was now so drunk she looked at me through eyes half closed.

"You're looking in the wrong place," Michelle said, noting my distress. "I think you better speak to Bonnie—now."

"She had nothing to do with it," I said, defensively.

"Not her," she replied, "Philip."

Her insinuation that my brother-in-law could somehow be held suspect left me speechless.

"What the hell are you talking about, Michelle?" Rebecca asked, sharing my surprise.

Michelle stared at Rebecca and me, mystified at our inability to comprehend what she perceived to be perfectly obvious. "Do I have to spell it out for the both of you?" she began. "The theft at the Clinic was done by a professional. And it's highly probable that this thief had a bit of help from the inside. It's also highly probable that these men are not all capable of producing such vast amounts of ejaculate without the aid of some drug—your drug Christiana. I'll bet my life on it. Now, there is only one person to my knowledge who has the power, the money, and the connections to pull off such a stunt, and that person is standing up there right now."

The three of us turned our gaze simultaneously toward the arena, where Philip was still taking bows with Bonnie and the entire cast of players. I found it difficult to accept that this otherwise charming and devoted man could be responsible for such a despicable act.

"I can't believe Philip would do such a thing," I said.

"Why not?" Michelle retorted. "It's no secret that the man deals in drugs. Bonnie told me that he's got connections all over the known world. Do you really think he could be that stupid as to not see what's going on right in his own backyard?"

"Well, what do you expect me to do? Go up there and start accusing this man of stealing my drug without any proof?"

"Proof?" Michelle barked. "You have all the proof you need right here, and 300 women to vouch for it!"

"And it's all on film," Rebecca reminded me.

I did not want to believe what Michelle was telling me, but her explanation was entirely plausible. Philip was indeed a very powerful man and certainly had the resources available for his many and varied extravaganzas like the one we were being treated to right now. If what she said was true, I would have to intervene. But I was not going to go to the police under any circumstances. To implicate my sister in Philip's illicit scheme would mean dragging the both of them down into the nether regions of Sweden's highly bureaucratic legal system, a journey into a hellish world from which neither would escape intact. I could not do this to her. Even Philip, with all his power and prestige, would not be exempt from the harsh punishments inflicted upon those who deal with illegal drugs. Up to this point he had been lucky, and I did not want to be the one to be responsible for destroying the lives of my sister and her husband in my quest for the truth. However, if he was guilty, I was not about to let him get away unscathed. Bonnie, I knew, would not allow it either. I made this clear to both my friends.

"Okay, Michelle, you've convinced me," I said with reluctance. "Ladies...I'm going to need you all now."

"We're with you boss." Rebecca said.

"What are you going to do?" Michelle asked.

"We know Philip has been given the drug. But if the other men have EJAX-472 in their bloodstreams, then they should be able to provide us with another series of massive ejaculations. I'm going to put my theory to the test."

"What if you're wrong, doctor Swensen?" Cheryl asked.

"If I'm wrong, I'll look like a fool and my sister will probably disown me. But if Philip is behind all this, he will have to be punished. In any event, we've got to know the truth. Let's go."

Rebecca, Cheryl, Maria, and I walked quickly toward the arena. During the few moments it took us to make the trip, many thoughts ran through my mind, not the least of which was how my sister was going to react to my accusations about her husband. The music was still playing and most of the performers were still in the arena as I made my way toward the microphone. My unexpected entrance surprised Bonnie and Philip, but I said nothing to either of them as I tried to formulate the words to the speech I knew had to be delivered. The girls remained at the edge of the ring, awaiting my instructions. I noticed that the evil clown, who was standing far to my right, had a dour expression on his face, as if in anticipation of something unpleasant about to happen.

"What the hell are you doing sis?" Bonnie asked, perplexed.

Without a word to my sister, I asked the orchestra to stop playing and then proceeded to address the audience.

"May I have your attention please," I began. "My name is Dr. Christiana Swensen. I am Bonnie Olmstead's sister and I want to apologize to her and everyone here for this intrusion. However, I have something very important to say."

Taking a deep breath, I continued.

"Last week I conducted an experiment at my Clinic to test the viability of a drug I created called 'EJAX-472'. In essence, EJAX-472 is a male fertility drug that helps men with sexual dysfunctions by increasing sperm volume and sperm count. I recently learned that several bottles of the drug have been stolen from my Clinic and I have very good reason to believe, based on the amount of ejaculate produced here tonight, that all these men have taken the drug. I don't know who stole it or how it was accomplished, but it is my belief that Philip Olmstead is—all, or in part—responsible."

The response from the crowd was one of complete shock. Philip stared at me as though I were some invading alien from outer space that had just crash-landed on his lawn. Bonnie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" she exclaimed.

"Ladies," I said into the microphone, "with very few exceptions, no normal man could have produced the kind of orgasms you have witnessed here tonight. I am telling you that these ejaculations were artificially induced by the ingestion of EJAX-472. It is my intention to prove that Philip Olmstead managed to get his hands on my drug so that he could use it for his own selfish ends. I accuse him of theft and the unlawful and unethical use of EJAX-472!"

My accusation against my own brother-in-law was a bitter pill to swallow for the unsuspecting, incredulous crowd, most of who knew Philip and admired him greatly. I noticed the hurt in his eyes, but I also noticed something else—guilt; that downcast, furtive look I had come to know so well from years of intimate acquaintance. That one look made me want to prosecute him even more.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp tug on my arm.

"How could you!" Bonnie said, trying to keep her voice down. "How could you do this to me!"

"Why don't you tell her the truth Philip?" I asked him.

"There is nothing to tell," he said without looking at me. "I think you'd better leave."

"Not until you tell me the truth," I demanded. "Did you give my drug to those men?"

"No!" he said emphatically.

"Give it up sis," Bonnie warned. "You're making us all look like fools up here."

"Wake up Bonnie!" Do you really think those men could cum like that without the help of my drug?"

"Maybe, I don't know," she replied, visibly upset. "Maybe some guys can come like that without taking your damn drug. But to accuse my husband..."

"You must think I'm stupid not to have figured it out Philip," I said interrupting her. "I know the physical reactions to my drug. I can recognize their effects anywhere. For a while I wasn't sure, but that's because I didn't want to face the fact that one of my friends might have betrayed me. But after that last display, I have no doubt in my mind that EJAX-472 is responsible. And to prove my theory, I'm going to ask all the men who performed here tonight to come back into the arena and allow themselves to be masturbated."

"Oh, boy, you've really lost it Christiana!" Bonnie said angrily.

"What is that going to prove?" Philip asked, his lips trembling.

"If I am right, then all the men will experience multiple sustained orgasms, producing volumes of sperm that would be completely impossible if the drug were not in their systems. They will not be able to help themselves."

"Forgive me," he said in a suddenly authoritative manner, "but you can't order anyone to do anything. This is my house and I am..."

"No, wait a minute Philip," Bonnie interrupted. "What better way to prove to the whole world that my sister is a raving lunatic?"

"Bonnie, no..." he protested.

"Yes, Philip," she said decisively. "Since she got here she's been doing everything in her power to ruin my birthday. And now this! Calling my husband a liar and a thief in front of all my friends. I've been embarrassed and humiliated and I've had it!"

Remaining steadfast in her selfishness, I noticed that it was my sister, and not her husband, who had been the victim of embarrassment and humiliation. Even in times of trial, it was always about Bonnie.

"This is ridiculous." The show is over," Philip stated.

"The show is not over until I say it is. Do as she asks."

Philip looked uncomfortable in his nakedness.

"Is this necessary Bonnie?"

"Yes, it's necessary. I don't want people accusing you of things that aren't true, even if the one making the accusations happens to be my own sister."

She thrust her hands on her hips and glared at me.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing on my birthday, Christiana," she continued. "I'm going to prove you wrong once and for all. And when this is all over, I never want to see you again!"

"Bonnie, please..."

She turned her back on me at that point and I decided that it was useless to win her over with words alone. She would have to have the evidence staring her right in the face if there was any chance of convincing her of her husband's treachery.

Philip made one more attempt to dissuade Bonnie from having the men perform, but she only had to look at him once to make him understand that her orders were to be carried out immediately and without question.

During the course of the evening, fourteen men had publicly ejaculated, not including the young waiter, Craig, who was subsequently ordered to join all the others in the ring. It was my guess that these man had plenty of ejaculations left in them, and I was anxious to get at the truth.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers