EJAX-472: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
571 Followers

He thought of Ann's comment earlier this morning when she found him in the bathroom jerking off.

"Oh, John! Not again!" she said reprimanding him, but at the same time unable to hide her amusement.

"I should have locked the door," he replied with some measure of shame, but not enough to stop his hand from accomplishing its task.

"You do this every morning now," she said concerned, but still continuing to watch him. "Maybe we should call Dr. Swensen. You know she called here the other day looking for you."

"I know. I have to call her back. What do you think she wants?"

"She probably wants to do a follow-up check up on you and the other men. You'd better call her."

"Okay, as soon as I'm finished in here," he said, trying to placate her.

She frowned as he vigorously continued to pump away at his prick, aiming the head into the toilet bowl.

"You can't stop yourself can you?" she asked.

"If I really wanted to I could."

She didn't seem convinced.

"Okay, then. "Pull your hand away."

"But I'm going to cum soon babe," he said breathing hard.

"I don't care," she replied. "Take your hand off your cock."

John looked at her with desperation in his eyes. It was impossible for him to comply.

"This is serious John."

"I guess it's the drug. It must be controlling me."

With that she watched as his hand flew up and down his pole with increased speed. "You're so beautiful Ann. I want to look at you when I cum."

Ann shook her head numbly, helpless to do anything but watch as her husband relieved himself in front of her.

"You really need to tell the doctor about this," she said, as she got to her knees.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What do you think?" she replied. "Shoot it all into my mouth and don't waste a drop."

Locking her hands under her chin, she opened her mouth wide just as John began to cum. Resting his huge prick on her bottom lip, he masturbated himself until he fired off a volley of sperm reminiscent of his performance during the EJAX-472 experiment.

Ann watched wide-eyed as her husband shot what must have been at least two pints of sperm down her throat. Whatever missed her mouth dribbled off her lips into her open palms, and this she eventually drank down with gusto.

She was amazed at the length of his orgasm and the amount of sperm he had ejaculated. In the intervening weeks, he had performed in a more or less normal sexual fashion, but this recent incident made her wary about the drug's supposed benefits and convinced her that if her husband did not contact the doctor about it, she certainly would.

"You have a very pretty nose," he said aloud.

"What did you say Mr. Cardelli?" asked Helga, a cute, flaxen-haired girl with large breasts.

"I didn't say anything," he replied, without taking his eyes off his papers.

"Yes, you did sir." Bridget said. "You said, 'you have a pretty nose.'"

Some of the girls giggled.

"I was just talking to myself. Please get back to work."

"Do you think I have a pretty nose, Mr. Cardelli?" Bridget asked boldly, trying to entice him into a conversation.

John's cock was aching now. The constant straining against his pants was beginning to become uncomfortable and he would have to do something soon.

Slowly looking up from his desk, he made contact with the eyes of his favorite student. To John, a woman might be beautiful in many respects, but if she had an ugly nose, the whole illusion of physical loveliness was ruined. In Bridget's case, her nose was one of the most beautiful things about her. It was small and perfectly straight, both nostrils symmetrical and delicately fashioned. It was a nose that did not draw attention to itself, but when considered as part of the whole, it added immeasurably to the overall effect of pristine beauty.

"It's a lovely nose," he said, smiling at the flirtatious young woman.

Bridget rewarded him with a spectacular smile while simultaneously bouncing her leg up and down over her knee several times.

John watched each arc of her lovely limb as it rose and fell in a graceful and sensuous trajectory. Bridget noticed him looking and kept pumping her leg up and down even as his cock responded in a similar fashion within his pants. There was no doubt in her mind that she had now found his weakness, and she would exploit it to its fullest extent. The other girls noticed his concentration upon Bridget's legs too and began to whisper and giggle amongst themselves. He noticed that several other students in the front row were now also unconsciously (or consciously) mimicking their leggy classmate, hoping to draw his attention their way.

In a concerted effort to get his mind off his lewd thoughts and his insistent erection, John had the girls perform their oral presentations. One by one, each of them stood before the class and delivered her short speech in perfectly fluent French. For several minutes this ploy worked and he began to feel reassured when his mind once more began to concentrate upon his duties. But this was only a momentary respite. Although he was unaware of it at the time, there was a tremendous physiological transformation taking place in his reproductive organs, and his will would soon prove to be an inefficient master when pitted against the overpowering side effects of EJAX-472.

When it was Bridget's turn to speak, John paid particular attention to the way she moved out of her seat, stifling a groan as her skirt lifted itself higher in the process, exposing for a brief moment the white panties underneath. Involuntarily, his hand reached down between his legs and grasped the stiff and throbbing penis that was now undergoing the first stages of "involuntary ejaculation." Several times he tried to draw his hand away, but the build up of sperm was creating an enormous amount of pressure in his testicles. No sooner did he place his hand on his desk than he was immediately compelled to return it to its former position, masturbating himself through his pants.

Bridget delivered her recitation in flawless fashion, turning to look at her teacher several times with eyes full of smoldering sensuality. It was a love poem written by her in a Rabelaisian flavor, and reflected much of the same type of ribald content as the master's own prose; the sole purpose being to impress and eventually win over the handsome man's affections. At one point she actually turned to face him during one of the most erotic passages, trying to gauge his response to her evocative speech even as his own libido was nearing the limits of what he could physically withstand.

The combination of the drug's side effects and Bridget's obvious flirtation were beginning to break down his inhibitions. As he surveyed the young girl's lithe body, he found himself unbuttoning his trousers, desperately seeking to free the monstrous prick that now demanded release. While still watching her, he pulled down his zipper and forced the top of his underwear over his penis, allowing him to firmly grasp the solid slab of muscle.

His cock felt like a firebrand in his hand as he slowly began to stroke it under his desk. There was no doubt in his mind that what he was doing was reprehensible. Yet, knowing this made it even more exciting. He tried to be as circumspect about his self-pleasuring as he could, but soon his breathing began to come in short gasps, his pumping growing more insistent.

He suddenly noticed that some of the girls were looking directly at him and not at Bridget.

"Sir, are you okay?" asked Rachael, a tiny, blonde girl in the second row.

This caused everyone to look at him, including Bridget, who noticed with a mixture of surprise and curiosity that her beloved teacher's hand was out of sight under the desk, moving furiously back and forth. He looked intently at the beautiful girl, his face flushed, and her female instincts told her that he was doing something she had often witnessed before on those occasions when she had offered her own hand to many a frustrated boy's prick.

"Sir?" Rachael asked again.

Regaining his senses momentarily, John's hand flew off his cock and Bridget caught a glimpse of its purple crown as it strained upward just above the horizon of the desk.

Fighting against the uncontrollable urge to cum, John quickly tried to hide his penis under the desk, hoping that Bridget hadn't seen it. But it was too late.

Seizing the opportunity, the girl walked over to him and boldly stared down at his crotch. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she pretended to treat him as if he were sick, calling several other girls to assist her.

"What's wrong sir?" she asked sweetly. "You're all sweaty."

Although both his hands were now resting on the desk, he could feel the incredibly pleasurable sensations continue as though a thousand invisible female hands were stroking him at once. He felt the tip of his prick bounce against the underside of the desk demanding to be touched, and breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that it was safely out of sight. Six or seven girls now surrounded him, happy to be so close to their object of desire.

"I'll be all right," he said, breathing hard. "Please...return to your seats...ladies."

"But your face is all red," said Helga, with a worried look, her big tits almost in his face. "Do you need a doctor?"

"No, no," John replied. "It's just the side effect of some medication I'm taking."

"Let us help you sir," implored Abby, a very talkative 18-year-old with green eyes, very long black hair, and incredibly beautiful hands.

"There's nothing you can do. Just go back and sit down."

Bridget was not about to obey him. She wanted to let all the other girls know what her beloved teacher was hiding beneath his desk, for her own curiosity as much as theirs, and she was not about to let this chance go by.

"I think you should stand up sir," she said almost as a command. "It may help you to breathe better."

With those words the impulsive young woman grabbed the back of his chair with both hands and pulled backwards.

"No! Don't...!" John screeched.

Helga let out a sharp cry.

"Oh my God!" another girl exclaimed.

There, for all the class to see, was John's erect 10-inch prick, sticking out from his pants at an angle, pointing obscenely toward the ceiling. Some of the girls stood there frozen with shock, others reacted with amusement. Bridget, knowing precisely what to expect, but impressed by the size of John's penis, half-smiled, her mouth partly open and her eyes wide and full of anticipation.

"Mr. Cardelli!" she exclaimed, overjoyed that she had induced such a reaction in him.

The rest of the class, eager to get a better look at the object of wonder, quickly rose en masse from their seats and formed a semicircle around the desk. It happened so fast that he didn't know what to do. He froze in his reclined position, reacting with puzzlement at the stubborn sexual appendage that refused to obey his will and that was now the object of scrutiny for the curious group of females surrounding him.

As much as his ethical sensibilities told him that what he was doing was wrong, he made no attempt to hide his genitals from their view. He really couldn't help himself. In fact, he didn't want to help himself. With the drug's side effects now beginning to take hold of his body and mind, all he wanted was for the girls to use his body as they wished, and he was now ready to willingly and lovingly allow himself to become subject to their whim. Part of this sensation he realized was in fact due to the influence of the drug, whose hold upon him was unflinching. But the other part of it was due to his own repressed erotic desires manifesting themselves in deference to whatever semblance of conscience left remaining, the inherent moral barriers that would have forbade such an outrageous act now suppressed by both conscious desire and the effects of the drug. He had become completely subservient to this twin influence, and he was thrilled as he had never been before.

The girls stared at the enormous penis before them, teetering back and forth like a huge oak tree bending in the wind. They made several comments about its size and shape—all complimentary—and spoke very candidly about their own sexual knowledge, which greatly impressed John. Instead of feeling shame, he felt incredibly aroused by their talk and actually began to play with himself in front of them.

"I guess Mr. Cardelli really likes us!" exclaimed Helga, as the entire class broke out into fits of unrestrained laughter.

Bridget noticed that none of the girls left the room, overcome as they were with curiosity over the handsome man's predicament. She looked longingly at his beautiful penis, thinking how wonderful it would be to coax an orgasm out of it, just like she often did with other young boys, only this would be a far greater conquest for her. Knowing that she had exposed his sexual faux pas gave her a great sense of power over him, and she wasted no time in exploiting her advantage.

"It's okay, Mr. Cardelli," she began brazenly. "It's okay if you want to jerk off for us. We wont' tell anybody."

"Yeah, come on sir," said Helga, "we'd like to watch you."

John couldn't believe what he was hearing. These young girls had always seemed so demure and had never given him any hint of the lust that was evidently lurking just under the surface. He was completely dumbfounded and astonished at their aggressive behavior, but it was an invitation he could not refuse.

"I could lose my job," he mumbled, even as his hand worked harder on his prick.

"Don't worry about that sir," Bridget said, watching with fascination as he stroked his immense tool. "Sandy's on the lookout."

Feeling a trifle more secure knowing that one of the girls was keeping watch, he began to masturbate himself in earnest.

As the girls' comments grew more brazen, so did his hand gradually increase its tempo until it raced over his immense length at great speed, causing Abby to giggle.

"Slow down, Mr. Cardelli," she said. "You're going to hurt yourself if you go any faster."

"I can't believe I'm doing this Abby," he said as he took in great gulps of air. "It's the god-damned drug you know. I really can't help it."

"What drug, Mr. Cardelli?" Helga inquired, stroking his hair.

"EJAX-472," he replied with a groan. "It's an experimental male fertility drug. I can't...I can't control it. I'm sorry, girls."

"Don't be sorry sir," said Abby attempting to comfort him. "You're so nice to us all the time. You're always so very nice...and so handsome."

"Yes, we know Abby Gabby," laughed Helga. "We all know you're in love with Mr. Cardelli."

The other girls joined Helga in teasing the naïve teen, but Abby couldn't take her eyes off her beloved teacher now turned exhibitionist.

John's prick was beginning to leak a little clear fluid from its tip as his hand firmly, methodically, worked its way up and down the length of his shaft.

"Oh, God," he moaned in delight.

Bridget jumped up on the desk beside him to watch his performance. To his immense joy, she lifted her skirt and crossed her legs, affording him a most wonderful up-close view of her spectacular limbs.

"I saw you looking at my legs sir," she said with unabashed pride. "I know this turns you on."

"Yes, Bridget, my dear," he replied with infinite gratitude, "it most certainly does."

"You have a really big dick, sir," Rachael remarked, looking over his shoulder.

This made everyone laugh, including John.

"My wife has never complained," he said jokingly, despite his compromised situation.

"It's bigger than any boys' penises I've seen so far," Bridget said, admiring her teacher's technique. "Can you make it shoot really far?"

"Bridget!" Abby said. "That's really rude!"

"No, no, it's okay," John interjected. "Actually, yes, I can."

"How far?" Bridget asked. "Five feet?"

"More like ten."

All the girls received this news with wide-eyed appreciation.

"I can't wait to see this!" Rachael exclaimed, laughing aloud.

As John brought his prick closer to orgasm, whatever shame he felt exposing himself to the girls faded with each stroke. In fact, even though he knew he was going to ejaculate very soon, he struggled desperately to postpone his climax as much as possible so that he could relish the attention he was receiving from the young, admiring voyeurs. Some of these girls had never seen a grown man masturbate, and he enjoyed watching their beguiled expressions even as he encouraged them to ask questions about sex.

"Have any of you ever given a boy a handjob?" he asked, looking straight at Bridget.

"Lots of times," the leggy beauty confessed freely.

"Me too," Helga admitted with a grin. "I love doing it."

Several other girls also admitted that they had masturbated their boyfriends and spoke frankly about it in front of their teacher.

"My brother's girlfriend gave him a handjob in the theater a few weeks ago," Abby blurted out suddenly.

"Oh?" Bridget said. "How do you know that?"

"I was sitting right behind them and I saw everything."

John was pleased that his students had become quite relaxed in his presence, continuing to watch him masturbate but comfortable enough to speak openly about their own sexual experiences. He felt as if he were in a dream: as if all his innermost sexual fantasies had been combined into this one intense moment of pure lust, awaiting only a few final teasing strokes to force him to explode like a supernova. Sitting in his chair with his pants down around his ankles and his huge cock in his hands seemed perfectly natural to him now. It really was no different from the exhibitionistic experiment in which he had recently participated at the Clinic. The only difference was, these were his students!

"Tell me more about your brother," John said to Abby.

"Well, sir," she began, "they didn't know I was watching them because they were kissing so much. After a while my brother started to feel her titties, but she pulled his hands away."

"Boys always do that!" said Helga with feigned annoyance.

"He wouldn't leave her alone, so she finally took out his thing and started to play with it."

"Really?" one of the older girls asked. "Right there in the theater?"

"Uh huh. We were sitting in the last row so no one could see what they were doing."

"Butyousaw them!" Bridget said excitedly. "What did she do?"

Abby halted for a moment as if trying to recall the sequence of events.

"Well, they started kissing again and before you know it, my brother has this enormous...you know."

"Erection," John volunteered between gasps.

"Yes, sir," she said. "It was really big too, almost as big as yours."

The girls reacted to this statement with outright incredulity.

"No ladies, it's possible," he said with assurance. "Some boys do have really big penises."

"Did you have a big one when you were a boy Mr. Cardelli?" Helga asked.

"As big as you see here," he said proudly, feeling his balls fill with the telltale onrush of sperm.

"Wow!" the girl responded as she watched his sac visibly expand. "Your testicles are getting really big now!"

He looked at Bridget and smiled with satisfaction at her lustful reaction to his swelling balls. She seemed very relaxed seated on the desk next to him, her shoes off and her legs swinging back and forth at random. He stared at her beautiful feet as they brushed past his legs and, as if in silent acknowledgment of his desire, she decided to rest both of them on her teacher's lap, using her toes to tickle the underside of his sperm-laden sac.

"Oh God Bridget, that feels wonderful," he moaned softly.

"You're such a tease!" Helga said to the willful girl.

Bridget said nothing. She smiled demurely, preferring to let her actions speak for themselves. She was actually extremely turned on and probably would have allowed him to fuck her then and there if the other girls had not been present. But it was enough that she was giving this beautiful man such immense pleasure, and she would see to it that she would capitalize on this situation at a later time.

fmcchris
fmcchris
571 Followers