EJAX-472: Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"You invited me," she said with a hint of sarcasm. "Don't tell me you don't remember me."

I stared at her for several seconds but the face, as singularly unattractive as it was, brought back no recollection.

"I'm sorry, I don't."

She sighed with displeasure. "I am Dr. Millicent Beechcroft, professor of the department of human bioengineering at Harvard University. Does that name ring a bell?"

She said it in such a condescending way that I felt an immediate dislike toward the woman. However, I did remember the name.

"Yes, I know who you are. I had invited you to attend my first experiment but you refused. I think you called it a 'freak show' if I remember correctly?"

She smiled uncomfortably. "So I did. But I have since renewed my interest in your studies with this drug and that's why I am here. I explained all this to one of your assistants, who, after she had verified that I was who I said I was, graciously admitted me. I'm sorry if I crashed your party doctor."

"Not at all," I said, fighting to suppress a scowl. "May I ask what exactly rekindled your interest in my work for you to have come all the way from America?"

She tilted her head to one side and blinked her eyes a few times as if in pain. I thought she was going to peck at me.

"I'm here to discredit you," she said smugly.

I, and everyone else in the audience, reacted to this statement with outright shock—that is, everyone except Bonnie.

"Oh, boy!" she said waving a dismissive hand in Dr. Beechcroft's direction, "Shades of Jane Nordstrom all over again!"

"You're here to discredit me?" I asked, outraged. "May I ask who appointed you to that task?"

"No one appointed me," she said haughtily. "I learned of your work from a mutual acquaintance at your university here. After investigating some of your claims I took it upon myself to try and pull the plug on this useless and dangerous experiment you are conducting with these human guinea pigs."

"Jesus Christ!" Bonnie exclaimed. "If I were you sis, I'd kick this ugly little bitch in the balls!"

"I don't have balls," Dr. Beechcroft replied, sourly.

"You should have!" Bonnie said angrily. "What gives you the right to sit in judgment over my sister?"

Again, the ungainly woman grimaced. "The same right that every free person has to express his or her opinions and beliefs. This is a free country isn't it?"

Bonnie shrugged. "You Americans think you own the fucking world! Yes, we Swedes believe in free speech just as much as you do, but we don't get off trying to create the world in our image. My sister worked on this project for many years with the hopes that she would be able to help people. She's an accomplished scientist and doctor who has many more honors to her name than you will ever see in your lifetime. I would strongly advise you to treat her with respect or get the hell out now!"

"That's enough Bonnie," I said.

"I'm sorry sis," she replied. "But this is inexcusable."

In all my life I had never seen my older sister so livid. She had taken it upon herself to come to my defense as she had done innumerable times in the past when she felt my integrity was threatened. Her vicious attack upon the now startled and speechless Beechcroft was no doubt fueled by the doctor's offensive attitude toward me, but it was the fact that the woman tried to pass herself off as our superior that had really made Bonnie so infuriated.

By this time Lynette had arrived with several of her crew, eager to discover the nature of the disturbance. Rebecca followed close behind.

Bonnie had expressed sentiments that would have sounded like bragging from me, and although somewhat embarrassed by her outburst, I was glad she told the woman off.

"Is this person giving you a problem Dr. Swensen?" Lynette asked, eyeing Beechcroft suspiciously.

"I don't know," I replied, studying the odd-looking creature. "Are you going to be a problem, doctor?"

Her need to remain and observe the proceedings seemed to supercede any further attempt at rash conduct. I didn't have to wait long for her reply.

"I apologize for my...my..."

"Rudeness and arrogance?" Bonnie interjected.

"Yes, I apologize for that. It was wrong of me to attack you doctor. I'm sorry. I would like to stay if you will allow me to."

I nodded to Lynette to resume her duties and she and her staff walked off. Rebecca saw that I was still upset and gave Beechcroft an unfriendly glance.

"This woman is a bitch," she said to me softly. "Why do you want her to stay?"

"If nothing more than to prove her wrong," I replied. "How are the subjects doing?"

"Blood pressure results for all the men are normal. We're just waiting for your word to begin."

"Give me two minutes."

Rebecca rejoined the others. Bonnie smiled at me and gave me a "thumbs up" sign to let me know that she was back to being her normal effervescent self.

"I have discovered that there is a unique correlation between the drug and the amount of testosterone available in the body at any given time," I said, addressing the group. "But this correlation is only one factor in the overall scheme and doesn't explain the incidence of recurring and insistent masturbation. The genetic code written into the drug seems to have mutated—something it never should have done. What I am attempting here today is to discover why the gene replicated itself, in effect, producing a series of abnormal gene sequences that have overwritten my original code. I ask that all of you remain seated and to please not interfere. This study should go no longer than a few hours. Thank you for your indulgence."

I looked once more at Beechcroft. She gave me a polite if not glacial smile and began writing something in the notebook she kept on her lap. She was dressed in a two-piece black outfit that seemed to accentuate her rather stern appearance, and her presence was just another reminder to me that I would either have to conquer this problem or be subdued by it. The fact that she did not have much credibility in my work was a rather audacious presumption on her part, but it was a disturbing blow to my ego nonetheless. Bonnie must have been reading my mind because she discreetly pointed at Beechcroft and smirked.

"Don't worry about her," she said. "Everything is going to go just fine."

"I hope so," I said.

Jill and Laura were all smiles as they wished me good luck.

"Let us know if you need us Dr. Swensen," Jill chirped.

"We'll be happy to help out," Laura added.

"Thank you girls. If I need you, I'll let you know."

With that I turned my back on them and headed toward the cubicles.

The seven units were arranged in a semicircle in the middle of the floor, each cubicle containing a reclining bed and assorted paraphernalia. Rebecca, Michelle, Sheila, and Jennifer had finished their preliminary examinations of the subjects, calling upon Maria and Cheryl to assist as needed. Each of the men was relaxing comfortably on their recliners conversing with themselves and my team as they awaited my orders. Craig Lundquist occupied the leftmost cubicle, and I was not surprised to find Cheryl by his side, seemingly enchanted by the young man's obvious charm. To his left was Jeffrey Ames followed by Adam Hildebrand, John Cardelli, Stuart Borg, my brother-in-law Philip, and finally, Barney Cole, who was trying to get his wife's attention by thrusting his mid-section up and down, humping the air. He finally got her to look and broke out in a huge grin. She gave him a desultory look.

"Okay, let's begin," I said. "Although most of you have been off the drug for roughly a week or so, the concentration of EJAX-472 is still at its peak. The blood samples we took from all of you just after you arrived have shown this to be true. What we need to do now is to procure a sperm sample from all of you for comparison purposes. Before you ejaculate I want to measure each one of your penises to see if there have been any changes since the last time."

"What kind of changes doc?" Stuart asked.

"Changes in girth, length."

Adam chuckled. "No matter how wider or longer we might get, Barney over there is still going to be the King Cock!"

"You got that right young man!" Barney laughed.

"Your testicles will also have to be examined for any changes."

"My balls have always been huge Dr. Swensen," Jeffrey said, on the verge of cracking up. "Wanna feel 'em?"

The whole room broke out in simultaneous laughter.

"No thank you. I can see it for myself."

"What do you want us to do Christiana?" Philip asked.

"Okay. Does everybody see the mechanical hand by your bed? We are going to use "Mechanical Mary," as I call it, to help bring you gentlemen to orgasm."

All the men heaved a collective sigh of disappointment.
"Oh, you've got be kidding doc!" Stuart complained.

"I know it isn't going to be as exciting as having our lovely assistants masturbate you, but I need to give the girls a break. All of you come forward and the ladies will assist you."

Rebecca had all the men stand in a line facing the audience and were then ordered to disrobe. Gasps of delight issued from the group of women as each man's body was exposed for their inspection. Even the repulsive Dr. Beechcroft stopped writing in her notebook to take a good look at the attractive array of male flesh on display. The men were then given a small dab of lube and were told to begin masturbating themselves. In less than a minute each man had succeeded in producing a full erection. I then had my assistants help each man attach the mechanical hand to his penis. Some of the men complained that it was demeaning to be masturbated in such a fashion, but I was adamant that this first in a series of orgasms be produced without the aid of human hands in order to keep the excitement level as low as possible. In this way, each man could relax and let his orgasm evolve naturally without attaching any emotion to the process, which would have been the case had the women of my team done the work. I was also curious as what results my investment in these devices would produce.

"Are all the devices securely attached?" I asked the men.

Everyone affirmed that they were.

"Lynette, move your girls into position please."

Lynette directed her five girls to take the glass beakers and place them before the men. They would be soon be used in order to catch each man's ejaculate. Seeing she was short two girls, I ordered Maria and Cheryl to each take a beaker.

"You told me I wouldn't have to do this again," Maria whined. "You promised."

"Oh, stop complaining Maria," Cheryl said, as she motioned for the girl standing in front of Craig to move away.

"No, she's right. I did promise you didn't I Maria?"

Suddenly I heard voices jittering behind me.

"I'll do it!" Jill exclaimed.

I looked at Sheila. "It's up to you."

"Let her do it Chris," Sheila said. "My daughter loves watching guys shoot their loads."

"Like mother, like daughter," I said with a chuckle.

I ordered Jill to pick up a beaker and stand in front of Adam Hildebrand whom I could tell she was already developing a crush on. The boy smiled at her, his modest erection bobbing in anticipation. Laura, however, looked disappointed.

"If you want to come up and help out, that's fine by me Laura," I said.

"Yes!" she replied with a big smile as she jumped out of her seat and ran towards Jill and Adam.

"If you gentlemen will notice, there is a small black button at the base of the wrist. On my mark you will press the button and it will activate the hand. You will feel a slight vibration effect coupled with a slow and gentle up and down motion of the fingers. Once you have pressed the button keep your hands to your sides and let the device do the work. Ladies, when the time comes, make sure to keep the beakers held parallel to the penis to avoid getting sperm on yourselves or the floor. You will notice that the long neck on these beakers is meant to be positioned directly in front of the penis so that just the head can be allowed inside. All right, gentlemen, you may begin now."

As each of the seven mechanical hands were turned on, the room resonated with an eerie low hum. I myself had never seen the devices in action, so it came as quite a surprise when the latex fingers slowly closed around each penis and began to move up and down in an accordion-like fashion. It was actually very amusing to see these disembodied hands stroke each man's prick; the red nails adding a touch of realism to an already lifelike appendage.

As the hands did their work, I kept my eyes on Craig, John, and Philip. Outside of Luis and Joey Balls, these three men were the only ones who had experienced involuntary ejaculation. I wondered if they would suffer an attack even now. It was certainly possible. In any event, the sperm of these three men was very important to me. Once it was compared to the sperm of the other men who had not suffered involuntary ejaculation, a solution might present itself. It was my belief that my original studies had been correct: testosterone level plus the unknown, orx-factor, would be the key to unlocking this mystery.

Once all the men achieved full erection I had them remove the mechanical hands from their penises. They were reluctant to comply, as they all seemed to thoroughly enjoy this unusual form of stimulation. Barney was especially intrigued by the device, even giving it the nickname "Jilly Jerker" as he proudly displayed his enormous erection to the admiring girl in front of him.

"I bet you're still thinkin' about this fine piece of meat since the last time, eh girl?" he said to Lynette, who was standing alongside the girl.

"I think you'd better shut your mouth and not talk that way in front of your wife," she replied amused, but slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm just teasin'. Just teasin', that's all!" he said amiably.

He rolled his hips back and forth causing his cock to swing from side to side. Lynette just shook her head and laughed.

"That thing should be kept under lock and key," she said.

"Girls," I said. "I want you to take your rulers and calipers and measure each man's penile length and girth. Then we can reattach the hands."

As the girls started to perform this function, I noticed that Craig was a little bit shy at having his penis examined by Cheryl. I didn't understand his modesty at first since he had been so uninhibited during his performance at Bonnie's birthday party. But judging by the way he looked at her, I think he was infatuated with the dark-haired beauty, and now wanted to present himself in a different light other than the way he was being portrayed.

"You're not nervous are you Craig?" Cheryl said to him as she gently placed the ruler under his penis.

"A little bit."

"Why? Are you afraid you won't measure up?" she said jokingly.

He laughed. "No. It's just that...I find you so beautiful."

Cheryl's face lit up just then, but she managed to maintain her professionalism. "Well, I find you very handsome. Does that make you a little less nervous?"

He nodded in reply. "I liked you the first time I saw you," he admitted as she recorded his measurement on her notepad.

"Nine inches," she said pertly. "I liked you too. Couldn't you tell?"

"I wasn't sure."

"Really?" she said reaching for the calipers, "I thought it was obvious. You guys can be pretty dense sometimes."

"I guess so."

I watched the two of them continue their conversation with interest. His casual, honest, and kind-hearted manner endeared him to me, and Cheryl was completely under his spell. She laughed at every one of his jokes and allowed him to touch her shoulders as she measured him. Maria stood on the opposite side of Cheryl, holding Craig steady as his measurements were being taken. Their combined effect upon him was a calming one, and knowing that his affections for Cheryl were returned did a great deal to help put him in a relaxed state.

"Somebody get a yardstick for Big Barney!" Adam suddenly said, looking over at the big man.

"What's the problem Lynette?" I asked, seeing that the girl was having difficulty taking the big man's measurements.

"The ruler's too small doctor," she replied.

"Of course it's too small woman," Barney said chuckling. "What you have here is the super deluxe, king-size version of what that boy over there," he said pointing to Adam, "only dreams about."

I noticed Philip staring at Barney's huge prick as it bobbed up and down with a life all its own. He had a hungry look in his eyes and it seemed to me that his recent forced homosexual encounter with Luis Hernandez and Joey Balls must have unlocked some hitherto secret desire within him of which he was only dimly aware. From across the room, Bonnie noticed this too and smiled mischievously.

"A big dick needs a big stick!" Jeffrey shouted.

"Yeah!" said Stuart. "Get the man the big rule for the big tool!"

This remark had everyone in the lab laughing, except for Dr. Beechcroft. The expression on her face was one of apparent disdain for what must have appeared to her a very unprofessionally conducted lab test.

"Okay," I said loudly. "That's quite enough everyone. I don't want this turning into a juvenile free for all. Lynette, use the tape measure on Barney."

Lynette handed the girl her tape measure and she proceeded to measure him from base to tip.

"Is King Cock any bigger than he was the last time?" Adam joked.

Lynette bent down to look at the numbers on the tape. "Holy shit," she said to Barney. "You put on another whole inch!"

"Oh fuck!" Adam shrieked. "Did you guys hear that? Another inch added to an already monster-sized cock! How long is it now?"

"Sixteen inches exactly," Lynette said, holding the tape before her so that all could see.

"I don't think there's a man on record having a penis that size," Jennifer said, eyeing Barney's prick with lust.

"Let me take a look at that," Rebecca said, running over to the black man.

She examined him a second time and verified the results. "It's true Christiana. I took his original measurements two weeks ago. He's added another full inch."

"You mean EJAX-472 has added another full inch," I said, surprised.

"Yeowee!" Barney cried. "Is this possible? I mean I don't feel any different. Are you ladies sure about this? Jesus!"

"What about the girth?" I asked.

Rebecca applied the calipers to Barney's cock and gave a loud whistle. "Three and one half inches wide! That's a full half inch since last time!"

"This is incredible!" Jennifer exclaimed. "May I see for myself?"

Without waiting for a reply she rushed over to Barney and took all the measurements over again. Her excitement over his apparent gain in genital stature transferred itself to him, and he watched her with amusement as she busied herself in his nether region, feeling his balls and penis and all the areas around it with great interest. Michelle and Sheila, who had been sitting out the preliminaries, both got up at the same time to see for themselves what it was that had excited their colleague so much.

"I can't wrap my fist around it," Jennifer said, as her little hands tried unsuccessfully to encircle the thick, ebony pole.

"Here, let me," Michelle said, as she took Jennifer's place. "Wow! Just barely!"

"This is quite extraordinary Christiana," Sheila said, casually examining Barney's penis. "Your drug is almost behaving like a growth hormone."

No sooner had the words left her lips than Dr. Beechcroft started to laugh derisively.

"Where did you get your medical degree?" she said to Sheila. "In a cereal box?"

This venom-laced remark, completely uncalled for, caused everyone in the lab to turn his or her full attention upon the impudent woman. Sheila looked at Dr. Beechcroft steely-eyed and then looked at me, unsure if she should offer a retort. While she vacillated I took up the gauntlet.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers