EJAX-472: Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"You may begin!"

At a much later date, when the videotapes of the experiment had been used as physical evidence during my court hearing, I would distinctly recall this moment as being one of the most memorable events ever to take place in all my years of conducting examinations at the Clinic. Because the experiment had now been reduced to the state of a mere competition, the subjects' inherent macho tendencies to prove which one of them was the most in control of his sexuality became the dominant factor in this race to avoid producing a sperm sample. The drug remained an undeniably potent factor in this competitive scenario, making it all the more vital that each man's mental control conquer his desire to give in to his baser instincts. So, even as their pricks began to grow and expand at the unrelenting stroking of their tormentors, they fought desperately to withhold the ejaculation of their sperm that was now, under the influence of the drug, beginning to flow rapidly into their balls, insisting upon release.

Yet, each man's control was not in itself the only factor in whether or not a climax was forthcoming. The women, too, were possessed of many skills that were brought to bear in their onslaught upon the men's cocks, not the least of which was each woman's own physical attractiveness and dynamism. So, even if the effects of the drug were not enough to induce orgasm—as unlikely as that may be—the men could easily give themselves over to the demands of the women, surrendering both to the tactile joy of the hands giving them pleasure, and finding pleasure in being subject to their mistresses' will.

Unlike the previous experiment, where the subjects were expected to ejaculate either as a normal result of the drug's influence or on command, this particular event was fast becoming a test of wills in which it would soon be revealed who truly possessed the ultimate control, with the winner taking home the spoils. As I looked out over the crowd, I heard the women shout out their favorite's name, encouraging him to hold out and not cum, to prove that he was the strongest of the three by withholding the fruits of his passion. Rebecca herself was cheering for Barney, while Maria gave her support to Philip, who seemed at this point to be enjoying his masturbation a bit too much for Bonnie's liking. She screamed at her husband to conquer his desire and he greeted her shrill cries with hardly a nod as Michelle's hands drove him to a state of bliss.

Sylvia and Marlene, as well as Cheryl, Jill, and Laura had formed their own separate cheering section, urging Craig on, with Jill shouting out her mother's name at intervals each time she inflicted an unexpected maneuver upon Craig's cock.

Sheila was becoming uncomfortable in her standing position, having to bend over at an awkward angle to fist the huge piece of meat. At her daughter's suggestion, she fell to her knees directly in front of Craig, double fisting his pulsing tool until she was rewarded with a large, clear drop of fluid, which suddenly appeared at the tip. At the sight of this, she lost all restraint and bent her head downward until her mouth was just touching the head of his penis. With one quick movement, her hot tongue skirted the area of his corona, dancing around the tip of the soft, mushroom-like head until it found its way to the enticing drop of fluid, licking it up in one long and sensuous motion. His reaction was to grab her by the back of her head and force her down onto his cock. She complied by opening her mouth wide and swallowing a considerable portion of his erection before slowly letting her lips glide back up again to envelop the head, using her tongue to tickle the sensitive glans beneath.

For all his bravura, Barney proved to be little more than putty in the expert hands of Jennifer. His body now swayed back and forth as he drove his cock between her fingers, his face reflecting the ecstasy he was feeling within. She relished in the feeling of his massive prick, the pre-cum flooding her hands as she teased and milked him mercilessly. To her mind, the idea that he would somehow be able to prevent himself from ejaculating at her insistence was never an issue. She laughed gaily at the sight of the big, powerful Barney, now so absolutely under her control. She stuck her tongue in his ear, whispering a litany of filth as her beautiful hands performed their magic upon his straining cock. He stood there, eyes closed and lips slightly parted, a look of absolute pleasure written all over his face. She looked over at me a few times to gauge my reaction to her masturbatory skills, nodding in silent affirmation as I encouraged her and the others to do their best.

It didn't appear to me that Philip was going to last much longer. Michelle, like Bonnie, was an accomplished masturbator of men and could usually get a man to cum without ever having to perform a blowjob. For her, to get Philip to ejaculate first, and by only using her hands, would be a major accomplishment and a terrible blow to Bonnie's ego, as the two of them, although good and dear friends, had always been jealous of the other's abilities in the sexual arena.

Bonnie looked on with mounting uneasiness as her rival casually let her hand traverse the entire length of her husband's penis, teasing it, coaxing it to release the massive accumulation of semen that could no longer be contained by any effort of will or desire. Michelle, now completely absorbed with her task, and overcome with lust herself, pulled on Philip's prick even more savagely, kissing him passionately every so often as if in defiance of any perceived objection on Bonnie's part.

It wasn't long before Philip relinquished control of his body to his female superior, submitting to both the overpowering influence of the drug and Michelle's irresistible handjob. I had to admire her technique. It was one carefully calculated and executed with extreme persistence. While most other women would have varied their strokes and the tempo at which they performed their masturbation, Michelle's treatment of Philip remained constant in all respects throughout, preventing him from taking those otherwise precious moments to collect his thoughts, which would allow him some latitude in delaying his orgasm. As it was, her steadfast and consistent grip on his penis, along with the non-varying speed at which the stokes were delivered, resulted in producing a greater influx of sperm into his testicles until he could do nothing but watch helplessly as Michelle coaxed out his orgasm.

The other two men turned their heads sharply toward Philip as he let out an enormous groan.

"No, Philip, don't!" Bonnie shouted. "Don't give in to her! I'll punish you!"

It was too late. No amount of verbal or physical threats could stop the tidal wave of sperm that was now rushing upward from the pit of his balls like molten lava, the pressure of which would soon cause a volcanic eruption of tremendous magnitude. His body stiffened under her relentless grasp, and he thrust his hips outward to allow his sperm free and easy access to Michelle's hand.

In the moments just before his orgasm began, Philip, whose eyes were now glazed over and half opened, looked in his wife's direction and saw a woman standing halfway between him and the audience. She continued to insult him and threaten him, but he paid her little mind. The only thing that mattered to him at that moment was Michelle: her soft, perfumed body pressed in close to his, her tongue kissing the delicate nape of his neck, her hand—unyielding, coaxing, teasing—eager to feel the hot, silky smoothness of his passion as it splashed uncontrollably into her waiting fingers.

Michelle looked at Bonnie with a victorious smile and whispered into Philip's ear. "Shoot it all over my hands baby, I don't care."

Philip groaned once more as he felt the sperm rush up out of his body.

Michelle motioned to the girl to place the tip of the beaker over Philip's cock head as she delivered the final sperm-inducing strokes, anxious to watch him surrender his gooey load. His huge sac, already bloated with hordes of restless sperm, swelled even more as he began to climax.

"Oh, look at that!" Michelle exclaimed, as the first creamy burst of sperm flew into the beaker, splashing into a million translucent pearls as it hit the bottom of the receptacle and bounced off in all directions. The force of the ejaculation was such that the girl holding the beaker lost her balance, allowing the head of his prick to swing free. Realizing that she had obtained enough ejaculate for a sample, the girl wisely moved away from the spurting tool, watching intently as Michelle ruthlessly masturbated him. Bonnie could do nothing but watch in bitter disappointment as Michele's victory over her was now complete, and although the other two men didn't show it, she knew that they would now look upon her husband as being the weakest of the three—the man whose will had been broken by the hands of a supreme masturbatrix.

"Oh, shit!" Philip cried as he tensed his lower body in response to her furious handjob, sending another long jet of sticky semen high in to the air and right over his wife's head.

The entire audience broke out in cheers, even forcing Jennifer, who was hard at work on Barney, to comment: "Better get out of the way Bonnie! You're going to get it again!"

Her warning went unheeded. Only seconds later a stupendous triple-laced arc of cum sailed into the air forming three separate and distinct trajectories of whitish goo. Bonnie dodged the two outermost arcs of sperm, but she could not escape the thick, pasty effluence that ran up the middle of her skirt and on upward, covering her blouse, face, and hair. It was one of the most spectacular aerial displays I had ever seen.

"Oh, fuck you!" she screamed at Philip and his mistress.

The laughter was deafening.

Sheila and Jennifer, as well as their two obedient captives, were forced to pause momentarily as they were overcome with joy at seeing my sister covered from head to toe with Philip's wayward cum. For a moment, Bonnie just stood there, long strands of semen dripping from her lovely features onto the floor beneath. A look of hurt and anger came over her face and I knew then that what had once been considered just a game, had now taken on a new and far more serious meaning. Michelle knew it too and tried to gracious, but Bonnie, feeling betrayed by both her husband and her friend, turned and walked out, barely missed getting hit again by yet another creamy burst of jism.

I had thought of running after her but I couldn't leave while the masturbation was still taking place. After a few more weak shots, Philip was finished. He looked fatigued and distraught as a few girls from Lynette's crew marched him back to his cubicle. I don't think he was ever aware that his wife had left; such was the effect the drug and Michelle's uncompromising handjob had on him.

Lynette, who had been watching the performance from her seat next to Cheryl's, now rose from her chair and instructed her crew to clean up the mess Philip had left behind. Witnessing Bonnie's angered exit, Michelle quickly ran towards me, both her hands coated with sperm. I quickly handed her a towel.

"I think your sister hates me," she said grimly as she dried her hands on the cloth. "I never meant to make her angry. It was just a game after all."

"I think she was really disappointed in Philip more than in you."

"So he came first, so what?"

"That's not the point. She thought he could hold out againstyou. The fact that he surrendered control so easily to you is what made her go nuts."

She sighed deeply. "You know Chris, I really like Bonnie very much, even despite the fact that we always seem to be in competition with one another. But sometimes she can be a real bitch. Sorry, but that's how I feel."

"You don't have to apologize, Michelle. She's always been a poor loser. If I were you, I'd just let this whole thing blow over."

Michelle finished drying her hands and sat down next to Rebecca and Maria without saying another word. I don't think she really believed that Bonnie was going to let this issue simply "blow over".

The sperm that Philip had deposited was now cleared away and the contest to see which man was going to be able to withhold his orgasm was once again underway in earnest. It was difficult to tell which of the two men would come first. Barney, for all his physical strength and stamina, seemed to be quite under the spell of my attractive and loquacious colleague, and he seemed to be falling more and more under her influence with each passing second. Craig, on the other hand, did not appear to be succumbing so easily to Sheila's talents. His mind seemed fully focused and aware, despite the tremendous assault on his cock.

After several minutes had elapsed and it seemed that a simple handjob was not producing the expected results, Sheila decided that it was time to up the ante. Without any warning, she stopped masturbating Craig and removed her lab coat. And then, to everyone's surprise, she removed her blouse and bra, exposing her two beautiful breasts. Craig stared at her exposed chest wide-eyed, his cock bobbing up and down in sympathetic reaction to the two lovely mounds of pink flesh, their erect nipples proudly on display; an obvious indication of her excitement.

Jennifer quickly let go of Barney's prick. "Hey Christiana! Are you going to allow this?"

"Way to go mom!" Jill exclaimed, upon seeing her daring mother expose her lovely breasts to everyone.

Sheila turned to her daughter and invited her down.

As she had done once before, Jill instantly came to her mother's aid, dragging Laura along behind her. Following Sheila's instructions, the two girls were soon employed in rubbing and teasing Craig's hugely swollen balls in an effort to produce maximum sperm production. He watched the two pretty vixens with amusement as they teased and played with his mind and body, relishing the feel of their warm and supple fingers on his sperm-bloated sac.

Applying a small amount of lube between her breasts, Sheila knelt before Craig and placed his huge tool in between them, allowing him to masturbate himself in this fashion. With his cock now nestled snugly between Sheila's lustrous twin peaks and his balls in the manipulative hands of two lovely teenage girls, Craig prepared himself for the ride of his life.

"I know you ladies are trying your best to get me to cum first," he said as he settled into a comfortable tempo in the crevice of her breasts. "But that isn't going to happen."

"We'll see about that," Sheila said, as she felt his legs quiver.

Jennifer looked at Sheila, then at me, with a look of dismay. "What the hell's going on here?" she said.

"No one's stopping you Jen," Sheila replied, as she watched Craig's cock head touch the underside of her chin. "Have some of the girls help you."

Jennifer again looked at me, uncertain what to do. Since no ground rules had been laid down regarding who or how many could participate, I saw no reason to spoil their fun.

"Help yourself!" I said to Jennifer.

Seeing that my invitation had now given her free reign to choose whom she might, Jennifer smiled in Barney's face.

"You're going to have some company Big Barney," she said giving him several vicious pulls. "Who wants to help me out with this big guy?" she asked everyone.

I looked at Janine, expecting her to accept the offer, but she just sat there and shrugged. I thought back to the initial experiment that had taken place in this very same lab several weeks ago, and Janine's refusal to take part in any aspect of it, including any plans that might benefit her husband. I wondered why such a kind and passionate man like Barney could have anything to do with such a cold and dispassionate woman like her.

In response to Jennifer's invitation, Cheryl and Lynette got up and offered their services. Lynette, because she had a serious attraction to the handsome giant: Cheryl, because she simply wanted Craig to be the last man standing. Sylvia and Maria also came running up, eager to get their hands on the muscleman.

"I remember you," Barney said to Maria. "You had a piece of me last time."

Maria smiled as she put a generous amount of lube into her hands. "This time it's going to be even better."

"Oh no!" he said. "You ain't thinkin' you're gonna get me to cum first now, would you?"

"That's exactly what I'm thinkin'!" Maria laughed, as she cupped his balls in her hand.

The big black man let out a loud moan. "Oh man that feels great!"

"I want to play with that big dick of yours Barney," Sylvia said, reaching out her hand. "Do you mind?"

"Go right ahead miss, help yourself!"

In a very short time the five women had positioned themselves around Barney so that each could have access to various parts of his anatomy, with Jennifer maintaining control of his prick.

Not one to be outdone, Sheila invited some of the women to help her out as well. Rebecca, harboring a smoldering attraction toward Craig from the time of Bonnie's party, was the first to answer Sheila's summons. His face lit up as he watched her casually and gracefully walk toward him, her eyes focused on his massive prick as it journeyed up and down the terrain between Sheila's tits.

From the corner of my eye I saw Marlene approach, a little nervous at first, but desirous of getting her mature hands on the young man.

"I could just eat him alive," she said, as she waltzed by me.

I think Craig was a bit taken aback when he saw Marlene approach him with a look of sheer lust in her eyes. But the look was not one of revulsion: it was one of welcome surprise at seeing a lovely older woman wanting to take part in pleasuring him. I was to find out later that he had some years earlier enjoyed sexual favors bestowed upon him by two very attractive and free-spirited "older ladies," as he called them, and that he had found the attentions of these mature women to be extremely exciting. This interest of his had not seemed to have abated over the years, for even now he kept his eyes fixed on Marlene as she let her hands caress his body, responding to her ministrations like a favored pet being rubbed by its mistress.

Seeing that there were now five women to each man, I told everyone to sit back and relax and enjoy the show.

"I bet the boy cums first," Michelle said, as she swallowed a mouthful of soda.

"Maybe," I replied. "But my instincts tell me that Barney is going to lose it before Craig does."

As I had noticed earlier, Barney was simply enjoying all the feminine attention just a little too much. I wasn't surprised at this, knowing how frustrated he must have been at having a wife who rarely displayed much affection toward him. Even now, as all of the five women passionately and excitedly caressed and fondled him, Janine sat back and paid no particular heed to it, which seemed to me very odd.

Michelle caught me looking at the sullen woman and frowned. "She's one cold bitch, I'll tell you that."

Deciding that a dose of one-upmanship was now in order, Jennifer got down on her knees before Barney and thrust his huge penis deep into her mouth. The big man's face contorted with pleasure as her hot tongue danced over the taught flesh, her lips sealed around the smooth, pulsating member as she slowly, methodically, enveloped the entire length of him.

"Oh, my God!" Sylvia remarked, at seeing Jennifer take so much of his cock down her throat. "Would you look at this woman!"

"She's determined to get every drop of cum out of you Barney," Maria warned him. "You better watch out."

But Big Barney didn't care. He was too far into a state of ecstasy to give a damn whether he was going to cum first or not. All he could see was Jennifer's pretty round face nestled happily in his crotch, her head rising and falling between the valley of his thighs, demanding that he relinquish to her the precious white liquid that was even now actively coalescing within the confines of his immense scrotum. Suddenly, she let him drop from her mouth. Barney started as his prick was now exposed to the cool air.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers