EJAX-472: Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers

"Oh God," she cried. "Your big dick is making me cum!"

Enthused by her response, Craig gripped both her ass cheeks and used his cock as a battering ram, driving all nineteen inches of his enormous tool deep into her climaxing cunt.

"That's it baby!" she screamed.

I watched Cheryl's entire body shudder as her orgasm swept over her, and then she grew still, a smile of immense satisfaction spreading across her face.

"That was so nice!" she purred, as Craig slowly withdrew his glistening prick.

Cheryl motioned for him to move on top of Rebecca, but he looked a bit unsure.

"Come on big boy," Rebecca said to him. "Fuck your mama good."

"Are you okay with this?" he asked Cheryl.

"I'm in a generous mood today. Give the lady what she wants."

He wasted no time mounting Rebecca, who already had her legs raised high in the air in anticipation of his entrance into her cunt.

"Be careful with that thing," she warned him as the tip of his cock disappeared into her gaping slit.

Soon he had more than half of his meat plunging in and out of her at a dizzying tempo, and she was demanding more of him all the time.

"Oh, just shove the fucking thing all the way in you son of a bitch!" she screamed, as her hips rose up to meet each thrust.

Cheryl had lowered her head onto Rebecca's tits and began sucking each one in turn. I watched the young girl make love to the luscious twin mounds of flesh, and as I watched her tongue tease the erect nipples I suddenly began to feel aroused. It surprised me that I should feel this way toward two of my closest friends, but it did make sense. Most of my sexual studies with people were conducted in a sterile, clinical fashion. But now I was sitting on a bed with people that I actually had feelings toward, and the atmosphere was sensual and erotic; the very antithesis of the environment I had become accustomed to in my medical work. I would try and let go a little bit, but I could not lose control. My hand gently fell onto Rebecca's breast.

"That feels nice Cheryl," Rebecca said, with eyes closed.

"It's not me," the girl replied.

Rebecca suddenly opened her eyes.

"Oh, it's you!" she said, surprised to see my fingers playing with her nipples.

"Do you mind?" I asked her, as I continued to run my fingers over the unfamiliar terrain.

"No! It's great. Keep doing that Chris...yeah, just like that."

Cheryl nursed on one breast while I played with the other. I could tell that Craig was extremely turned on to see both of us teasing Rebecca. He fucked her with all his strength, and I watched in fascination as she absorbed the full measure of him, whimpering like a baby as she felt herself on the verge of cumming.

"Oh yeah, that's it mother fucker!" she cried. "Mama's gonna cream all over your big fuck stick!"

Knowing that her orgasm was imminent, I decided to join Cheryl and lowered my mouth to Rebecca's breast and took the nipple gently between my lips. When she saw that, it sent her over the edge.

"Oh God, Chris! Suck me hard baby!"

I took her entire nipple into my mouth and let my tongue run back and forth over the swollen bud with rapid, deliberate motions. It actually felt quite enjoyable to bring her so much pleasure from so simple an effort. I looked at Craig. His face was flushed and his monstrous penis flexed with each plunge into her heated cunt. All his concentration was focused on making Rebecca cum. I had to marvel at his stamina.

"Just like that Craig baby!" Rebecca screamed. "You're gonna make me cum. Yeah. I'm fucking cumming!"

Rebecca stopped humping him and raised her lower body up and held it there as his thrusts continued to assail her. I watched as a pinkish glow emanated from the top of her head and worked its way downward across the valley between her tits and then lose itself in the landscape beyond her thighs. Her mouth was parted slightly as she came and I kissed her fully on the lips just as she was coming down from her orgasm.

"We're full of surprises tonight aren't we?" she said, basking in the afterglow.

"I wanted to make you happy," I said.

"Oh, you made me very happy. It was so nice, Chris."

She ran her fingers lightly across my face. "You're such a beautiful woman."

Craig withdrew his cock from her and rolled over onto one side beside Cheryl.

"Jesus Christ that was good!" Rebecca said to him as she slapped him gently on his ass.

He smiled, his chest heaving up and down rapidly.

"Aren't you glad you stayed doctor?" Cheryl asked.

"It was quite an experience."

"Oh, come on Christiana," Rebecca said, regaining some of her composure. "Don't be so fucking formal."

"All right. Yes, I'm glad I stayed. It was fucking great."

"That's more like it," she said, laughing.

Rebecca looked at me as if trying to interpret my thoughts, unsure whether she should make any overt sexual overtures or simply play it safe and be discreet.

"What are you thinking?" she said to me.

"I tried it and it felt nice, but I could never swing both ways."

"Okay, so you don't like girls so much. But it wasn't so bad was it? I mean, kissing me like that?"

"No, it wasn't bad at all," I replied. "But don't expect anything more."

She smiled. "I'm not asking for anything Chris. Just your friendship."

"That you will always have."

Cheryl noticed that Craig's erection had not subsided.

"What are we going to do about this?" she asked him, playfully rocking his cock back and forth with her hand.

"I think we should jerk him off," Rebecca said. "You were just about to cum anyway weren't you Craig?"

"Pretty much. It's tough holding back an orgasm with that drug inside you."

"It's tough for you men to hold back orgasms in any case," I said. "I have to admit that you've shown remarkable control. More than any of the others."

"That's all well and good," Rebecca replied. "But I don't want him shooting his spunk all over my room if you don't mind."

"Why don't we take him into the bathroom?" Cheryl suggested. "He could jerk off in the tub while we watch." She looked at Craig. "Is that okay with you?"

"I don't mind," he said genially. "I just have to do it soon. It's starting to get uncomfortable."

"I can see that from here," I said, staring at his already expanding sac. "I'm sorry you have to endure this, especially the growth spurt with your penis."

"It's okay doctor. I'm actually getting used to having this huge thing between my legs. And my orgasms have never been better."

"Well," Rebecca said, fondling his throbbing shaft, "what are we waiting for? Let's go to the bathroom and give the man a helping hand!"

What started out as a simple masturbation turned into a long, drawn-out ritual, with Craig being soaped up and showered by my two sexy friends. I even got to wash his backside, at times letting my soapy hands delve deep between the cleft in his ass checks to reach his scrotum from behind.

After we got him clean, Cheryl applied some hand lotion to her palms and began to slowly masturbate him while Rebecca and I took up seats on the raised tiled platform that ran along one edge of the wall. Eventually she left him alone to stoke himself while she joined us, sitting between Rebecca and me. He stood at the rear of the tub facing the shower side of the wall, his huge, soapy penis rising vertically up at an acute angle toward the showerhead. At first he seemed a bit awkward as he pulled away on his long shaft, feeling uncomfortable at being the sole center of attention. However, between our encouragement and the effects of drug, he was soon masturbating in earnest, quite oblivious to anything except getting his cock to release the creamy load of sperm within.

"That's it Craig," Rebecca said. "You're working up a nice lather now."

"All I see are suds!" Cheryl complained. "What kind of lotion is that?"

"It's called 'Last-X'," I said. I developed it years ago as an experimental masturbation cream. When it reacts with water it's more like soap. I had no idea you still kept some of it around."

"You'd be surprised at some of the things I have in my little drawer of tricks," Rebecca winked, as she watched the thick suds landing all around the bottom of the tub.

Craig grabbed hold of a long, chrome bar that ran horizontally along the side of the tub for support as the pleasurable sensations began to overtake him. His hand sped up and down over the length of his cock sending portions of the foamy lotion flying in all directions.

"This stuff is amazing!" he exclaimed. "It really makes your cock stiff."

"Your cock is stiff enough as it is," Cheryl said.

"And watch what you're doing," Rebecca added. "You're getting those suds all over my floor."

"Oh, sorry," he said between gasps.

We watched him masturbate himself for a few minutes longer with detached interest. I myself had always enjoyed seeing sperm come flying out of a man's cock, especially when they did it themselves, and I found it very erotic to see a man pleasure himself without any female intervention whatsoever. I had come to realize at a very early age that I got a big thrill out of being a voyeur: and this odd proclivity of mine carried over quite nicely into my professional life as well.

When I was eighteen years old I had inadvertently opened the bathroom door at my uncle's house only to find him jerking off while sitting on the toilet. He was so absorbed in what he was doing that he didn't notice that the door was partly open. I peeked in and watched him stroke his huge prick frantically while he stared at some picture of a woman in a magazine. In a short while he grunted and out from his penis came this long, arcing jet of white cream that went flying across the room, quickly followed by several more. I had never seen such a thing before and it made me feel at once wicked and extremely turned on. I wondered when and if men would look at me like that someday and do the same thing.

"I love watching a guy jerk off," I suddenly blurted out.

"No kidding!" Rebecca said, hardly regarding it as a revelation. "I think you've seen more sperm expended in the name of science that any woman alive."

Cheryl found this highly amusing. "They should call you Dr. Cum."

"Ha!" Craig said, his fist flying up and down his frothy pole at lightning speed. "You ladies crack me up!"

"Just pay attention to what you're doing," Rebecca said. "We don't have all night."

"Yes, ma'am," the boy replied, close to orgasm. "Won't be long now."

"Try and aim it down into the tub," Rebecca advised. "That way I can just turn on the tap and wash all the goo right down."

"You're so fussy Rebecca!" Cheryl said. "Let him have his fun."

I laughed. "If he aims it down we won't be able to see his climax from this angle."

"Well let's just move up a little closer," Rebecca said. "I don't want to miss this."

The three of us stood up and positioned ourselves on the edge of the tub looking down. Most of the lotion had dissipated and only a thin film remained on the surface of his cock.

"God, I wish you could do me right now Cheryl," he said, gritting his teeth.

"No," she said firmly. "We want you to entertain us. Keep stroking that big fucking dick of yours and let's see some spunk."

"Yeah, let's see it fly," I said.

"Hey, Craig?" Rebecca said lifting her gorgeous legs onto the rim of the tub. "Does this help?"

"Oh, God!" he moaned, looking down at the spectacular scenery before him.

"Come on ladies," she said. "Get your legs up here too!"

Cheryl and I willingly obliged and soon he had three sets of lovely legs to feast his eyes upon.

"I knew you were a leg man the first time I saw you look at me," Cheryl said to him, wiggling her toes back and forth.

"I... I admit it," he gasped, as his orgasm drew closer. "You all have beautiful legs."

"Do you really mean that?" Rebecca asked coyly.

"Absolutely!" he replied, slowing down his hand to prolong his orgasm. "You all have...very long and shapely legs...and beautiful toes too. It's almost too much for a man to bear."

He stopped his hand for a moment to stare longingly at our legs and let out a low moan.

"Oh God," he wailed. "What I wouldn't give to shoot my cum all over these beautiful feet!"

The three of us looked at each other and laughed.

"What do you say girls?" Rebecca asked. "Anyone need some foot lotion?"

"Oh yeah!" Cheryl said. "I'd love to give him a footjob!"

"I have no problem with it," I said, "as long as it doesn't go anywhere else."

Craig was elated. "I'm yours ladies. All yours!"

"Since Cheryl and I gave you the privilege of fucking us," Rebecca said, "you can get down on your knees and show us your gratitude by shooting a gallon of your grade-A cream all over our legs and feet. Start pumping—fast!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

In a second the boy was on his knees fisting himself as if for his very life. He told us how happy he was that he could show his appreciation to us all in this fashion, and we teased him incessantly to heighten his arousal.

"I think we should all extend our legs over the tub," Rebecca said. "This way we can just hose the stuff off."

Craig reacted with delight as we positioned our legs on three separate planes perpendicular to his huge schlong. Cheryl stuck the big toe of her left foot just under his enormously distended sac, teasing his swollen, cum-filled testicles with glee.

"Come on little sperm," she joked. "It's time to come out and play!"

Not to be outdone, Rebecca lifted one of her very long legs and held it up, exposing the sole of her foot to him.

"My feet are just dying for a protein treatment," she laughed. "Got sperm?"

All of us laughed, even Craig.

"I'd say he's got plenty, don't you Craig?" I said, bouncing my legs up and down.

"Oh, doctor Swensen," he said almost out of breath. "You're going to see how much...right now!"

His balls tightened up suddenly and his fist became barely visible.

"Here it comes girls!" Rebecca shrieked.

As he lunged forward, all of us started giggling like excited schoolgirls, kicking our legs high up in the air in the direction of the expectant spray. Rebecca's legs, being longest, rose up majestically between the two sets of smaller legs that belonged to Cheryl and me, her brilliant red toenails acting as sexual beacons for the oncoming wash of sperm.

"Oh, my God!" Craig screamed, as he pointed the tip of his climaxing prick at our waiting limbs.

The first thick rope of semen shot out of his cock and splashed into the soles of Rebecca's feet, saturating her long and shapely toes before bouncing off and hitting its secondary target—my right foot—with such force that it skimmed off the top and impacted with the ceramic tiles above, forming several rivulets of cum that quickly flowed down into the basin.

The three of us screamed with laughter.

"What a shot!" Cheryl laughed, barely able to keep her legs raised.

Rebecca wriggled her toes, luxuriating in the sensuous feeling of the thick sperm coating, watching with delight as the overflow washed over her graceful ankles and lower leg.

"Get your legs up there Cheryl!" she ordered.

Cheryl complied, and none too soon.

The next climax was even greater than the first. Straining forward, Craig cupped his balls with one hand and massaged the tip of his cock furiously, causing a violent eruption of silvery semen that lacquered the young girl's entire left leg from knee to toe, with ample portions of goo finding its way onto both of Rebecca's legs and my outstretched left foot. Another arc of cum immediately followed that missed all of us completely and met its creamy dissolution in the tiles above.

"This is incredible!" I said, watching the pasty salvo trickle down from the wall above me.

"Come on!" Cheryl yelled. "Get it on my legs!"

Craig was jerking his cock like a madman, determined to milk every last drop of cum he could from his superheated balls. In deference to her wish, he pointed his prick directly at the soles of her feet as we watched another jet of semen spurt from his excited tool.

"Oh, fuck!" he screamed as the white sauce flew out of his cock in one very long arc, rising high up in the air before landing on both of Cheryl's waiting legs and feet in one glorious burst.

The girl shouted her approval at the spectacular cumshot, rubbing her feet together to play with the slippery sperm.

"This is so fucking hot!" she said, laughing hard.

"Hey Chris!" Rebecca exclaimed, looking at my relatively unscathed limbs. "You hardly got touched!"

Craig screamed again.

Seeing that he was again about to explode, Rebecca lowered her legs purposely so that my legs were now completely exposed to the forthcoming onslaught of sperm. It only took a few seconds before another volley of cum was heading in my direction. The trajectory was a bit high, so I lifted my legs to intercept the stream, shrieking as it splashed into the toes of both feet and then ricocheted off in all directions, some of which landed on my upper legs.

"Are you happy now?" I said to Rebecca, as both girls screamed with joy.

Craig suddenly grabbed both of Cheryl's feet and stuck his cock between her already cum-soaked toes, driving it in and out with great speed.

"I'm...sorry!" he gasped, his face contorted with lust. "I can't fucking stand it anymore!"

Although surprised, Cheryl graciously allowed him to fuck her feet in this fashion, finding it highly amusing.

Her feet were delicate and tiny, her toenails unpainted but meticulously maintained. I noticed that the toes, like Rebecca's, were longish but not ungainly. In fact, they looked like the attractive and pristine toes of a foot model. Craig clutched her feet with both hand now, the soft, slippery soles caressing the firm yet tender flesh of his manhood, her toes gripping the side of his shaft directly under the tip. All was covered in sperm and suds.

Rebecca shifted her position suddenly, so that she was sitting on the side of the

tub with her feet resting on the bottom.

"Come on Chris," she said laughing. "Let's play 'catch the cum'."

With that she cupped both her hands and placed them directly underneath Craig's cock, now on the verge of emptying its milky contents yet again.

With the sperm still clinging to my legs, I did as she asked and was soon cupping my hands in front of his cock in similar fashion.

"Whoever gets the most wins!" she squealed, as the first rope came flying out.

The sperm sailed right over her outstretched hands and into my cupped hands.

"Wow!" she said, looking at the huge pool of sperm I was how holding. "Nice catch!"

Cheryl was reacting to all this with absolute delight. She rubbed her feet up and down over his cock trying to provoke another cumshot.

"I think he's going to cum again!" she laughed.

And as if in compliance to her whim, Craig's balls brought forth another expulsion of pearly sperm globules that splashed into Rebecca's waiting hands. Unfortunately, most of it landed on her arms and she looked at Craig feeling betrayed.

"Another please," she said coaxing him.

Obeying her, he pointed his cock straight into her open palms and shot off another round of sticky sperm that overflowed her hands and careened over the top of her fingers down onto the basin floor in long, stringy clumps.

"Dr. Swensen!" Cheryl hollered. "Don't let her get it all. She's such a hog!"

"A hog?" I replied, laughing so hard that the next milky blast escaped both our waiting hands.

"I'm sorry Chris," Rebecca said. "If you don't mind, I really need to do this."

Disregarding my puzzled stare, she poured the contents of Craig's creamy seed all over his cock and Cheryl's feet, bathing everything with a heavy coating of sperm, and without waiting for a reply, my horny friend and colleague placed her open mouth directly in front of his spurting tool.

fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers