Elaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrLucky
MrLucky
195 Followers

“Mmmmmf,” she mumbled as his prick pulsed and shot load after load, filling her mouth full. His girlfriend helped by licking the cum overflowing from Elaine’s mouth. She caught the sperm as it was seeping from Elaine’s mouth and running down over his balls. Elaine then released his cock and I could see that she had a mouthful of cum. Just as she was about to swallow it, the girl grabbed Elaine by the back of the head and kissed her, opening her mouth to share the sperm. As they sucked each other’s lips and tongues I could see some of the white juice running down their chins and dropping on the guys, now shrinking cock. After a long time their sloppy kisses ended and the girl smiled at Elaine. Elaine wiped her face with the back of her hand and turned around to look at me. I’m sitting there with this big tent in my pants.

She grabbed my arm and tried pulling me to my feet “I’m sorry honey,” she said. “I have to go right now.” I had a bit of difficulty getting up with this hard sausage in my pants, but she looked urgent so we quickly left the theater without as much as a backward glance. Elaine was pulling me quickly toward our car. I quickly unlocked the door and we slid in. She turned and put her head against my chest as she clutched my arms with both hands.

“What have I become Ted?” “Whatever made me act like that? I had to get out of there fast because I’m soaking wet. I came three times while I was sucking him. I had no control. I was ejaculating Ted. I’ve only done that once before. Remember when we first made love? I have never cum like that again until just now. The stuff was pouring out of me. I could feel it soaking the seat and running down my legs. Look at me. I’m soaking the car seat. Take me home please so I can clean up. I know that what we did turned you on honey, and I will take care of you, but please take me home now.”

I did as she asked and she did take care of my problem, and it was wonderful. But, what happened next was absolutely unbelievable.

I was a few weeks later. We had been staying home and relaxing, when one night Elaine suggested we go to the movies again. Not, however, to the normal, regular movies.

“Honey,” she said, “I know there is an X rated movie house in town and I’ve been thinking that I’d like to experience that kind of thing. Would you take me there?”

I could imagine what would happen with Elaine in a movie house like that. I knew I should discourage her from that, but it excited me to imagine what she would do. My cock began to get hard just thinking about it.

“Of course my love,” I said. “I’ll take you there tonight.”

It was a sleazy looking theater in a sleazy part of town, but what did we expect? We walked by the slutty billboards and pictures of half-clad women, bought our tickets and entered the dark theater. We had to stand in the aisle for a minute until our eyes became adjusted to the darkness. When we could see where we were, we walked about half way down the aisle and slid in to the middle of the row and found two seats. As soon as we slid down into our seats the full, large image of an open, wet cunt was taking up the entire screen. As the camera faded back we could see the head of a very lovely and sexy woman moving toward the open cunt and we watched as her tongue lick the outer lips of this open pussy.

“Wow,” Elaine said. “That’s some close-up. You can almost smell it.” She giggled and squeezed my thigh. The next scene was another close-up. It showed a very large and fat cock, the head of which was dripping pre-cum, beginning to enter an open and wet pussy. As it slid all the way in, Elaine squeezed my thigh and said, “Oh Ted, I’m wet already.”

She was wearing a short black skirt that she now had pushed up almost to her waist, her hand working between her legs. Soon a guy moved in our row and sat beside Elaine. I said, “Here we go again.”

It didn’t take Elaine long. She put her other hand on his thigh. He leaned over and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders, indicating that it was alright with me. Elaine had unzipped me and was stroking my, now hard, cock with her right hand, while she was feeling his cock through his jeans, Wasting no time, he unzipped and had his hard prick out for her to fondle. She was in heaven again, pumping on two hard cocks. The guy moved his hand between her legs. She whispered to me that her panties were soaked and she was taking them off. With the guy’s help she slid her lacy black panties down and off. She handed them to me and I stuffed them in my pocket. The guy’s hand was now buried in her pussy. Soon another guy moved into our row, but this time on my right. He sat next to me. I was wondering if he intended to reach over and help the other guy share my wife. That’s not what he had in mind. He gently removed Elaine’s hand from my cock and closed his hand around my throbbing prick. Stunned, I grabbed his hand and removed it from my cock and was about to usher him out of the theater. But he quickly bent over and took my cock in his mouth, all the way to my balls. I almost shot my load it felt so good. Feeling that I was OK with it, he backed off a little and I was able to hold off cumming for a while. Damn! He was good!

Elaine looked over and saw what was happening. Her eyes widened in shock. She knew I was very straight.

“Wow honey,” she exclaimed, “that is so hot. Just watching him suck you is making me cum. Ooohhh, yes!”

The guy next to her said, “Lady, you’re flooding the seat. You sure are a hot one.”

As she came down from her climax she leaned over and put her head right next to the guy who was sucking me.

“He’s delicious isn’t he,” she said. There was a murmur of agreement from my cocksucker and the feeling of his humming on my cock made me erupt. I bucked my hips and shoved my cock deep into his throat as I shot stream after stream of my sperm into him. He kept sucking and humming, gulping it all down as fast as I could shoot it. Spasm after spasm jerked my ass up and down as I filled his mouth with my cum. It was tremendous!

“Oh,” Elaine screamed, “you’re cumming in his mouth!” She grabbed the guys hand that was in her pussy and shoved it deep into her cunt. She screamed, “I’m cumming again. Oh, my. Oh, my cunt.”

My cocksucker, having drained every drop out of me, lifted his head and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. He said “Thank you,” to me, got up and left the theater. I turned and looked at Elaine. This guy had his hand in her wet cunt and was pumping it in and out.

“Ted, he has his whole hand in me. He’s fisting me,” Elaine said.

“Is he hurting you,” I asked?

“No, it’s wonderful. I’ve never been fisted before. I love it. I can’t stop cumming.”

Finally, after a last tremendous cum, she relaxed and pulled his hand out of her.

“Enough,” she said. “I’m getting sore and I’m exhausted.”

We began straightening up. The guy who just fisted her was stroking himself. He had not cum. As Elaine began standing up to leave she looked at him.

She turned to me and said, “Ted, he made me cum so many times. I have to help him.” She sat down again and took his swollen cock into her mouth. The guy sighed and groaned with delight. He was more than ready and he didn’t take long to reach his peak. Moaning loudly his body jerked as he shot his load into my wife’s mouth. Elaine sucked every drop from his softening prick and licked him clean. Then we got up and left the theater. Back home, we showered and went to bed. Elaine fell asleep immediately. I lay awake for a while wondering where this would all lead.

The next episode happened a week later. We received a call from Elaine’s brother. He told her he was being transferred to another state after receiving a big promotion with his company. He had a month to do the move and he said he and his wife would like to visit with us on their way to his next job. Of course Elaine was thrilled. He was her younger brother and she hadn’t seen him for four years. She was unable to attend his wedding last year and had yet to meet his new wife. Her brother, Bob and his wife Wendy were making plans to stay in a nearby hotel for a week. Elaine would hear nothing of that and invited them to stay with us. We had a large house with several bedrooms and it would not inconvenience us at all. I totally agreed that we should welcome them and in the back of my mind I was thinking that this was the thing Elaine needed to get her mind away from the frantic sex she was needing.

We met then at the airport and drove them to our house. Her brother was a clean looking guy, kind of husky, big shoulders. Wendy was a knockout. I was taken aback when we were introduced. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her shiny jet-black hair fell to her shoulders and it seemed to shimmer when she moved. In contrast to that beautiful hair, her skin was pale, almost white, and so clear and soft. But, her eyes had me mesmerized. They were as black as her hair. When she looked me in the eye and smiled I almost melted. And her body! She was slim but not by any means skinny. She wore a black mini skirt and a black jersey that embraced her bosom, which I guessed to be a 34 or 36 B or C. I’m not good at those judgments; I just know what I like. It’s a good thing I had to drive because if I didn’t have to keep my eyes on the road I’d make an ass of myself staring at her.

I helped Bob carry their luggage in and, after a while we settled down in the living room and had drinks. I made the drinks in the kitchen and carried them to the living room. I set them down on the coffee table and couldn’t help staring at Wendy’s legs. She had them crossed and her mini skirt had slipped up almost to her waist. I got an instant hard on. I finally realized that I was making an ass of myself; I heard Elaine and Bob laughing. Turning around, embarrassed, I made my way to the couch beside Elaine. I apologized and looked at the floor. All three were laughing now.

Bob spoke up and said, “Don’t be embarrassed Ted, that happens all the time. She is a knockout isn’t she?”

I looked up and saw that Wendy was smiling at me. “I’m flattered that you find me attractive Ted.”

Bob piped up again and said, “You mean that you’re flattered that you turned him on.”

“Well, that too,” she said, continuing to smile at me. Oh, man! She had dimples too.

We had several drinks and when it got late Bob said that they were going to bed. Elaine went upstairs with them and showed them their room, which was right next to ours. She came back down and we had a nightcap and listened to some soft jazz on the DVD.

“Wendy really got to you didn’t she,” Elaine asked?

“I’m sorry honey. I just was amazed at her beauty. Why isn’t she a model?”

“She could be, I’m sure, but she chooses to help Bob in his work. They’re very much in love you know, just like we are.”

Elaine put her arm around my shoulder and said, “You know, she’s so sexy, she even turns me on.”

“Wow,” I said. “Wouldn’t that be hot!”

“I’ve thought about how it would be with another woman. Remember in that movie when me and that girl sucked her boyfriend’s cock? We kissed too and I liked that. It made me hotter, if that was possible,” She laughed.

We went to bed and made love. I was horny thinking about Elaine and Wendy together.

The next day was a Saturday. Nobody wanted to go anywhere so we just hung around and talked. Elaine and her brother talked endlessly about their family and old times. I invited Wendy out back and we had a beer on the deck. That day she wore very short white shorts and a white halter top that emphasized her wonderful breasts. When she turned they moved from side to side. I had a perpetual hard on. I’m sure she noticed it through my shorts. She glanced at my crotch from time to time and smiled.

I got up the nerve and said, “It turns you on when men are fascinated by your beauty, doesn’t it?”

“Well, I have to admit, I like it.”

“How does Bob feel about it?”

“Oh, he’s fine with it. He enjoys it too, knowing that I’m his and all the guys drool. He’s told me many times that it turns him on to see me dancing with another guy and knowing the guy would like to have sex with me.”

“I know that feeling. I have the same feelings with Elaine.”

“Really,” she said. “Have you ever done anything more than watch her dance with guys?”

“Well, I’m not sure Elaine would want me to reveal this to anyone, but yes, we have been swinging lately.”

“Bob and I have discussed it and I’m sure he would love to see me have sex with another man, but so far we haven’t done it.” She looked down at my crotch again and smiled wickedly. Elaine came out then and we all had a beer.

Later that day, Elaine and I were in our bedroom. I told her about my conversation with Wendy.

“Wow Ted,” she said. “Are you going to fuck her?”

“I’d sure like to but, I’m not sure if your brother will go along with it. He wants to see her have sex with another guy, but him being your brother may screw things up.

“Well, if you get the opportunity, take it,” she said. “I have an idea, let’s all get drunk tonight and I’ll steer the conversation into sex and see how far it goes.”

“We’re talking about your brother here Elaine.”

“Yeah, that makes it exciting, don’t you think?”

“You never cease to amaze me.”

Dinner was sirloin steaks, baked potatoes and green beans, followed by good coffee and brandy. Later we played cards for a while. Elaine suggested a movie we had on tape.

“But first,” she said, “let’s have a pajama party and all slip into something comfortable”
The women put on nightgowns and robes. Bob and I just stripped down to our jockeys and robes. I made drinks for everyone and we settled down to watch the movie. It was r-rated softcore porn with a good story. There was a lot of nudity and several sex scenes. I was sitting on our love-seat while Elaine sat on the carpet at my feet. Bob and Wendy sat on the divan and cuddled. As the movie progressed, Elaine kept her eye on our drinks, not letting anyone be without one. After several drinks we were all mellow and the movie ended.

Elaine got up and said, “Hey, anyone brave enough to watch an X rated movie?”

We were all feeling good by then and Bob looked at Wendy. She shrugged her lovely shoulders and said, “It’s OK with me, if you don’t mind.”

Elaine was quick to slip one of our favorites into the VCR. This was a story about incest and it had some really explicit sex scenes. Elaine sat next to me on the love-seat, cuddling up real close. As the movie progressed she slipped her hand under my robe and began stroking my cock. It was already hard from watching all the fucking and sucking on the screen. She reached her other hand up and snapped off the light. The only light now came from the TV screen.

I sneaked a peek over to the divan and saw, in the dim light, that Wendy’s robe had fallen open and I could see one of her delicious tits, encased in a very thin teddy. I could make out a very large nipple. One scene in the movie was when a mother climbed into her son’s bed and began sucking on his cock while he was asleep. He looked about 20 years old and had about an eight or nine inch cock that was laying there placid until his mother began to suck in. I heard a moan from the divan and looked to see Bob’ hand inside Wendy’s robe and feeling her right breast. I could also see that Wendy’s hand had slipped between the folds of Bob’s robe and it was moving back and forth, obviously stroking his cock. Elaine had my robe open and was stroking me in plain sight. Wendy looked over at us and gave me a big smile and a wink. When she saw that I was totally exposed she immediately tore open Bob’s robe and pulled down his jockeys. Then she looked at us one more time with a smile before she bent over and took him in her mouth all the way to his balls. Bob was enjoying the blow job while still intently watching the mother and son scene.

Following suit, Elaine went down and took me into her sweet mouth. I watched Wendy’s beautiful face as she engulfed Bob’s cock. She even took her long, lovely hair and pushed it back, giving me a good view. I was trying my best to keep from cumming in Elaine’s mouth, but the sight of Wendy sucking Bob’s cock and smiling at me almost did me in. I motioned for Elaine to back off and as she lifted her head I pushed her back on the couch and went down on her, tasting her very wet pussy. I managed to turn my head, while still keeping my tongue in Elaine’s cunt. I looked at Wendy and did the best I could trying to give her a smile. Wendy then went to work on Bob more seriously. I saw him buck his hips and groan loudly. He mumbled to Wendy that he was about to cum. Wendy, still holding Bob’s pulsating cock in her mouth, turned and caught my eye as Bob began to shoot his load into her sucking mouth. Her eyes widened and I could see her cheeks swell with his sperm. She was making some loud noises, such as, “Mmmm, gulp, mnnn, as she continued to suck all the juice out of her husband’s cock. When Bob was through with his climax, Wendy sucked one last drop from him and looked right at me and smiled as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Damn! I almost came right then, without any help.

Soon Elaine began to scream that she was cumming also. She didn’t have to tell me because I could feel the contractions in her cunt and her clitoris began to vibrate on my tongue. She held the back of my head with both hands and pulled me hard into her sprouting pussy. Yes, once again she was shooting, spraying my face with loads of woman cum. When she was done I sat back against the couch. My face and chest was awash with Elaine’s wet cum. I looked at Wendy and we locked eyes. She was still licking Bob’s cum off her lips while I was wiping Elaine’s cum off my face. We kept eye contact for a whole minute, until Elaine stirred and noticed what we were doing. Bob was just noticing the action too.

Elaine turned to me and said, “You need to fuck her Ted.”

I looked at Bob. His eyes went from me to Wendy and back.

“Yes,” he said. “You need to fuck my wife.”

I stood and walked over to their couch and held out my hand. Wendy held her hand out to me and I took her hand in mine and guided her to the stairs. We walked up and entered Elaine and my bedroom. As I closed the door behind us, Wendy turned to me and put her arms around my neck and pressed her body into mine. In a moment we were naked and kissing passionately, while our bodies melded together. Her skin was so warm and soft. Her breasts against my chest felt absolutely wonderful. I felt her hardened nipples brushing my own. Her lips were soft and open to mine and we felt our tongues exploring each others wetness. She smelled wonderfully exotic. My hardened cock rested against her firm, flat belly. I felt the heat of her body and I felt her need, as she felt mine. I led her to the bed and she lay on her back with her long, beautiful legs down and her tiny feet touching the floor. I knelt before her, stroking those beautiful legs. She opened them wide, giving me total access to her most treasured pussy. I put my arms under her knees and pulled her legs over my shoulders. Then, my face was at her open cunt. I could feel the warmth of her passion against my face. Her lips were open and I could see the moisture in her dripping out.

The aroma of her warm pussy engulfed me and my sense of smell was rewarded with her intoxicating sweetness. As I moved my lips closer to her opening, she reached down with her delicate fingers and further opened her love lips to my mouth. My eager tongue tenderly explored her pussy’s outer and inner lips with great delight. The taste of her was overwhelming. My cock became rigid with desire. I buried my face in her wetness, inhaling her sex. My tongue explored the inner walls of her passage. I heard her moan softly and felt her tremble as I moved my tongue upon her clitoris, which was standing hard against my tongue. Her hands left her pussy and wrapped themselves around the back of my head. She pulled me into her pulsating pussy and I felt her clitoris vibrate against my tongue as she came into my mouth. She shook and squirmed for several minutes as she climaxed. I had to hold on to the cheeks of her ass and force my mouth into her pussy as her hips surged up and down against my face. It was as if she was trying to buck me off of her mound, but I knew better. As she settled down into the softness of the bed, she sighed and removed her hands from my head. I moved away from her sex and looked up at her face. She looked at me and our eyes connected. She whispered, “That was wonderful. Thank you.”

MrLucky
MrLucky
195 Followers