Elaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrLucky
MrLucky
195 Followers

I moved up and lay on my back on the bed. Wendy turned over and climbed on top of me. We kissed deep and wet. Then she reversed her body and lay on top of me with her mouth above my achingly hard cock. “I want to do this,” she said, as she engulfed my stiff rod with her warm mouth. As she took me all the way into her throat, down to my balls, I put my hands on her ass cheeks and drew her pussy down to my face. We were in the classic 69 position. With my cock buried deep into Wendy’s throat and her wet and juicy cunt sitting on my face. She sucked my cock slowly and lovingly. I took her cue and, very slowly, licked at her opening. I felt her juices, still flowing, on my tongue. Her mouth was doing miracles with my cock. Her timing was excellent because, just as I was nearing my climax she lowered her body onto my face and grunted as she let go of her sweet juices into my eager mouth.

Taking my cock from her mouth, she moaned, “Oh, oh, oh,” I’ve never cum so much.”

I needed to cum, badly. My cock was aching with anticipation. I rolled Wendy over onto her back and climbed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I lowered my body and let my iron-hard cock slip easily down into her waiting pussy. When I felt the head of my member come up against something in her tunnel, I knew I was in as far as I could go. My balls rested on her ass.

“Oh, Ted, you have filled me up as I’ve never been filled before,” she screamed.

Although that was a hell of an ego booster, my mission was to cum in her pussy and fill her with my sperm. She was holding me so tight with her arms and legs I knew she needed another climax. I shoved my hips into her pelvis and began to cum. I could feel my cock pulsing and shooting stream after stream of my pent-up juices into her.

She lifted her ass off the bed and screamed, “Oh yes, I’m cumming again. Oh this is amazing. Oh Ted fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

We were spent. Wendy kissed me and got up from the bed. “Oh Ted, I can’t believe we did this. What are we going to say when we go downstairs? I know Bob and I discussed doing this, but I never thought I would really do it. You’re a very good lover and I loved having sex with you, but how can I face my husband and your wife?”

“Well honey, remember what Bob said? ‘I think you should fuck my wife.’ And Elaine told me that she wanted me to have sex with you. Come on, we’ll go down together.”

We put our robes on and descended the stairs. There was soft music playing, but we heard no conversation. When we came into the living room, there was no one there. Then I realized the music was coming from the den. Wendy and I walked sown the hallway and opened the door to the den. There, we saw on the couch, Elaine and her brother Bob, totally naked and making love. They were oblivious to us as they continued. Elaine was on her back with her legs wrapped around her brother, while he pumped his cock into her. We watched and listened as they spoke softly to each other.

“I’ve always wondered what it would be like with you Bobby,” Elaine whispered.

“And I have fantasized about fucking you sis.”

“I never knew you were so big. Your cock must be ten inches long.”

“And I love your tight little cunt.”

Wendy and I continued to watch as they fucked each other. It wasn’t long before they reached their peak. I can always tell when Elaine is close to cumming. Her nails will dig into my back and she will force her cunt up to meet my pelvis. She was doing that now.

“Bobby, Bobby, I’m cumming. Oh, fuck me little brother, fuck me. Cum in me, I want you to fill me with your sperm. Ahhhh.”

We saw Bob’s ass cheeks tighten up as he pounded into his sister.

“Here it comes sis. I’m cumming. Oh, you are so tight. Oh, fuck.”

Wendy grabbed my arm and motioned me to be quiet and follow her. She walked back down the hall and proceeded to go back up the stairs. I followed her back to the bedroom and she turned, put her arms around me and said, “It seems they don’t need our company just now, so let’s take up where we left off.” She guided me back to the bed.

A few days after that episode Elaine and I discussed it in detail. She said she was embarrassed after her sex with her brother and felt guilty. But then, he called the next day and as they talked about their feelings, he told her that, at first, he felt the same. But, he said that the more he thought about their incestuous experience, the more he wanted to have her again. He asked how I felt about it. Elaine realized that she wanted her brother again also. Our discussion ended with our agreement that we were OK with it and that Elaine would make another date with Bob and Wendy.

The next morning we all had breakfast and talked about the night before. We all seemed very relaxed about what we did. After breakfast there was a discussion about what to do today. There were suggestions about sight seeing, the beach, and other things. Then there was silence as we all looked at one another. It was Elaine that broke the silence. “I think we will all agree with this suggestion,” she smiled. “Let’s all just fuck!”

Everybody had a good laugh and Elaine said, “Let’s all use our bedroom.”

At the top of the stairs Elaine took Wendy into the bathroom and said for us guys to get ready in the bedroom. Bob and I went into the bedroom and stripped naked. I put a DVD CD into the machine and we watched an X rated movie. About fifteen minutes went by and Bob and I were sporting hard cocks while watching the action on the screen.

“What the fuck do you suppose those girls are doing in there? Bob asked. “They’ve been getting ready for almost twenty minutes.”

I got up and knocked on the bathroom door. “Hey, what’s taking you so long?”

“We’ll be in in a minute,” said Elaine. “You guys can start without us.” She giggled and I heard Wendy laugh.

I turned the knob and opened the door and saw Wendy sitting on the side of the tub, naked. Elaine was on her knees in front of Wendy, also naked. Wendy’s legs were open and Elaine was eating her out. It was the first time Elaine has ever done that with a woman. My cock got even harder, if that’s possible. It was like a steel rod. Wendy was looking at the ceiling and she was holding Elaine by her head, trying to pull her deeper into her cunt. Elaine looked up at me. Her face was wet with Wendy’s juices. She smiled and I could see that her whole face was wet, Wendy’s love juice dripping from her mouth.

“Hey,” I said. “Aren’t you going to share this with us?” They both laughed and followed me into the bedroom. When Bob took a look at them he could see that Elaine was still dripping Wendy’ cunt juice. Wendy had her arm around Elaine and she was squeezing Elaine’s right breast.

The girls climbed to the center of our king-size bed. The wrapped themselves together and began deep kissing. Their legs were intertwined and their hands were exploring each other’s body. Bob and I climbed on the bed and watched the action. Damn, it was hot! They broke their kiss and moved into a position where their cunts were grinding into each other. Bob and I got close and could see that their cunts were open and wet. Their cunt lips were kissing each other and their clitorises were mashing against each other. Their smell was intoxicating. Bob moved around so that his cock was near his sister’s face and she willingly opened her mouth and took him in. Following Bob’s lead, I brought my hard cock up to Wendy’s face. She eagerly opened her mouth and sucked me in. We were all in heaven enjoying the wonderful experience.

After a few minutes of this, Wendy slipped my cock from her mouth and said, “Elaine, your cunt feels so good against mine. I can feel your clit on mine. I’m gonna cum soon.” The she went back to sucking me in earnest.

Elaine did the same and said, “I’m almost there too. I love fucking you. Baby brother, cum in my mouth. I want to taste your sweet sperm.” She then took Bob’s prick deep into her throat. Then both girls began their muffled screams. They didn’t take our cocks from their mouths as they started to cum.

“Mmmmm, mmmmm. Oh, mmmmm, cuming, both were moaning at the same time. Bob and I could see the woman juice streaming out of their cunt lips.

Bob screamed, “oh, Elaine, here it comes, I’m gonna fill your sweet mouth with cum.”

That set me off and I began, what was the most tremendous cum I’ve ever had. I began shooting my sperm deep into Wendy’s throat. I heard her gag momentarily as I was cummimg. I had a real big load this time and I kept cumming and shooting for what seemed like five whole minutes. I was still shooting when Wendy released my cock and gasped for air. My sperm shot on her face, her hair and in her ear. There was still some dribbling out of me when she took my back in her mouth.

I knew then that this was only the beginning of Elaine’s sexual adventures and I was glad I was along for the ride!

This story will continue if I get enough positive reaction from the readers. Please vote and send me an e-mail.

Mr Lucky

MrLucky
MrLucky
195 Followers