Elaine Goes to the Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, a little pain was necessary to make it real, and Tom pulled the crop back and snapped it against her breast, just hard enough to sting her.

"Awwwww.. "

"That was nothing," he said, as he soothed her wounded tit with his hand. He brought his face close to hers, and his fingers closed on her nipple. The crop dangled from his other hand down over her stomach. "Now spread your legs."

She knew that if she opened her legs the crop would fall between them, right over her pussy. It was too much. She clenched her thighs together.

Immediately the pain in her nipple began to grow as he increased the pressure. "You are thinking and worrying too much," he said. "Take Joyce's advice and do as you're told. Let go and trust and you will be rewarded."

Joyce added emphasis to his words by pulling harder on her hair. The promise of relief from the combined pain in her scalp and nipple overcame her inhibition and she relaxed her thighs. The crop slid sensuously between them and urged them to open.

"Move your feet apart," commanded Tom in a tone that expected no further hesitation.

Taking a deep breath Elaine spread her feet. "More," ordered Tom.

The end of the crop was now touching her pussy, but she did as he said and placed her high heeled shoes a good two feet apart. The pressure on her scalp and breast went away.

"Now you are learning," said Tom. She felt the crop sliding up and down over her sensitized lips and was surprised when her juices began to flow to facilitate its movement.

"Ohhh.. "

"I think she likes it," said Joyce. "Let's see."

Kneeling on one knee Joyce ran a hand down over Elaine's ass and up between her legs. When she felt the wetness she extended her long finger up between the moist lips under where Tom was working the crop.

"If she were any wetter we'd all drown," laughed Joyce. "I'll leave my finger here while you tap her a few times."

Slap... Slap ... SLAP. Tom brought the flap of the crop smartly against Elaine's pussy, driving Joyce's finger into her.

"Ahhh..... ohhh..... goddddd...." The combination of sensations was driving Elaine toward another climax. She was no longer thinking.

Tom put down the crop and began taking off his clothes. "Keep her hot," he said to Joyce. "I am going to sit in that chair and have her ride me."

Joyce smiled and kept her finger moving slowly back and forth. "Stay like this until Tom is ready for you," she said. "You are about to feel what it is like to be impaled on a thick, strong cock. Look at him."

Without hurrying Tom stripped off his clothes in front of Elaine. His body was lean and hard, and his cock was the biggest she had ever seen, certainly the stiffest. A different kind of pleasure swept over her, knowing that she was having that effect on him.

He smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her on the lips, letting his cock press against her stomach. Then he turned and sat in a straight backed, armless wooden chair.

"Bring her to me," he said to Joyce. "Elaine, keep your legs apart."

Withdrawing her hand from between Elaine's legs Joyce stood and guided the aroused woman toward the chair. With her wrists and arms still bound behind her back she was a picture of sensuality as she unsteadily hobbled toward him.

"Ohhh......" She settled onto his lap with a gasp, straddling his legs and facing him. His cock stood straight up against the outside of her pussy, rubbing against her as she squirmed into position.

Joyce was disappointed at how fast things were moving. Also she didn't like the fact that Doctor Tom seemed more interested in Elaine than in her. Forming her mouth in the cute little pout that she knew Tom liked she inserted herself into the action.

"The bitch obviously wants to be fucked. But don't you think she needs a good spanking first?"

Tom laughed. "That's being my good little assistant, always keeping me on track. My cock was making me forget the importance of discipline. It will be much better if her ass is sore."

"And she will learn her place," added Joyce. "That little bit of slapping with crop was nothing."

"You're right. Put her over my knees and bring me the wooden ruler from the desk."

Joyce grabbed Elaine's hair again and made her stand. Then she turned her and forced her to lie face down over Tom's bare thighs. His still hard cock folded against her stomach, a constant reminder of what was to come. Tom held her with a firm hand on her neck until Joyce returned with the ruler.

"Sit on the floor and hold her head in your lap," he said to Joyce. "I want her ass sticking up high."

"Perfect," said Joyce as she scooted into position. Elaine felt her face being pushed up against Joyce's silky thong. Her nose was assaulted with the odor coming through the damp fabric. With her arms tied behind her and Joyce's grip on her hair, she was helpless to move.

"A nice round ass," commented Tom as if he were feeling a melon to determine its ripeness. "Not too big, and very firm. Just what I like."

He took his time feeling the curves of her cheeks and upper thighs. Then he began spanking her with the tips of his fingers.

Whap.. whap... whap...

"Ahh..."

His fingers stung and Elaine began to squirm. Her stomach rolled back and forth over the hard ridge she was lying on.

"Yes, she's responding nicely," breathed Tom. "A few more with the hand and then the ruler."

Slap... slap...

Ten more times he spanked her, using his whole hand now, not just his fingers. Her ass began turning a rosy pink. She twisted and bucked on his lap but could not avoid the blows.

"Ohhhh.... please..... that's enough... I'll do what you want....."

"Of course you will my dear. But you need a little touching up with the ruler to be sure."

The ruler was flexible but its force was concentrated in a small area and stung her terribly. After only three strikes she began to sob. He paused and used his other hand to feel up between her thighs. It was like pushing his finger into a wet sponge.

"Go ahead and cry, Elaine," he said. "It's a sign of release and acceptance. Now spread your legs."

With no hesitation she opened her thighs to his hand, well aware that doing so would also expose her pussy to the ruler. It didn't seem to matter. She was all sensation and lust. When he flicked the hard surface of the ruler against her tender lips it generated more pleasure than pain. He slapped her gently and then drew the edge of the ruler through her slit and teased her clit.

"Ohhhh... godddddd.. when are you going to fuck me? Please...... "

"I guess I've waited long enough," breathed Tom. "Get up and straddle me again. Help her Joyce. And I want you to guide me in her and use the ruler on her tits to make her perform."

"And what do I get out of it?" purred Joyce.

"After I fuck her she is going to lick your pussy."

"What if she refuses?"

"I will use the leather paddle on her sore ass. She will not refuse."

"Afterward we should show her the video."

"By all means. Once she sees herself loving it like she does she will know that she can never complain. We can call her to come see us whenever we want."

Elaine knew it was true. She was in their power and hastened to climb onto Tom's lap. With her hands tied behind her she needed Joyce's help to balance in the right position.

"Put your feet on the floor and stand up," Joyce commanded. "I will tell you when to lower yourself. That's it.... just right.... now down, slowly... slowly..."

"Ahhhhhh....." Elaine let out her breath and sighed as she felt Tom's cock slide up inside her.

He leaned back in the chair and put his hands behind his head. He was content to let the women do all the work. God she was tight.... Gradually his cock forced its way upward into her. Finally, he felt her pussy bottom out against his groin.

"Ummmm.... so gooood..... You are going to make a first class playmate. Now let's pretend you are a horse on a merry-go-round."

"Giddy up," laughed Joyce as she brought the ruler up smartly against the underside of one of Elaine's tits.

"Ohhh....," moaned Elaine, quickly beginning an up and down motion, humping against the warm hard rod that felt so damn good. The taps of the ruler against her nipples only added to her frenzied lust as she repeatedly impaled herself.

For Tom the pleasure was intense, and he was rapidly building to a climax. The sight of this naked woman with her hands tied behind her and her tits bouncing as she rode him was stoking a fire that would soon lead to an explosion.

"Squeeze me bitch," he cried. "Use those pussy muscles to suck me dry."

"Yessss... yesss....," she screamed. "Oh goddd.... I'm coming again... ohhhh.....'

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly against him, at the same time urging his hips upward to erupt deep in her womb. For a long moment no one said anything. Joyce stood beside them, awestruck by the sexual intensity she had witnessed. Then Elaine began to cry softly.

"I've never felt anything like that," she blubbered. 'It's like a damn burst in me. What am I going to do?"

"You are going to go on with your life as before," said Tom. "Only there is going to be a new dimension. I will protect you and make sure your normal relationships are not affected. But you must obey me and come to me when I summon you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"From now on say 'yes sir' when you address me."

"Yes sir."

"Now I am going to untie your hands and arms so you will be free to repay Joyce for her kindness toward you."

"Yes sir."

"Have you ever pleasured a woman?"

"No sir."

"No worries. I will show you how."

And he did.

12