Elaine's Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I'm not doing this anymore." I said, my voice stronger then even I thought it would be.

He smiled sadly, "I heard you Elaine."

I tried to move but his hand tightened, both in my hair and around my neck, "Ill call the police on you Arnold, I swear I will."

He laughed then and James laughed with him, "I own the police Elaine. What do you think will happen?"

I looked him in the eyes daringly and saw the anger flash across his face for an instant before it to was buried in that perfect mask.

"I'll leave. I swear to god I will run so far you will never find me."

His face got serious then, "Your serious, you'd do that just to get away from me...from yourself." He said, voice quiet.

"Yes." I said, my voice sure.

I thought I had him for a minute as his hand in my hair loosened and his eyes lowered from mine. I felt a glimmer of hope while the rest of my body cried out with disappointment.

"You can find another slave. You found me."

I knew it was a mistake as his eyes flashed up to mine with anger he didn't bother to hide.

"Yes, I found you. I claimed you. I own you. It is my name carved into your skin. What will you do when you leave Elaine? Find another master? Replace me?"

I frowned at his irrational anger and backed away.

He let me, waving James away and I backed into the door.

"No of course not I would never-"

He cut me off with an angry wave of his hand.

"You want ANOTHER master? Am I not good enough for you?"

He was in front of me before I could blink and he wrapped his hand tightly in my hair,

"Do I not hurt you good enough Elaine?" I shrieked as he nearly pulled my hair out shoving me to the ground harshly but not letting go of the spot he held in my hair.

"Answer me Elaine!"

He yelled and I could see that he really did care about me, he really thought that I would replace him.

"No, no I don't want to replace you. You're the only....person I would ever let do this to me, want to do this to me. Please know that."

He knelt in front of me, yanking my head back yet again.

"I'm the only....what Elaine? Say it."

I met his eyes, mine full of rebellion, his full of anger and he hissed shoving me fully to the ground and walking away.

I started to get up when he spun around, "Stay down if you know what's good for you right now girl."

He never called me girl unless he was really angry.

"I just want to go home now, I did what you asked, without complaint didn't I? I came here even though I wanted out and told you to your face. Let me leave. Please."

I added the please because rebellious or not I wasn't stupid enough to try to tell him what to do when he was like this. He looked down at me, his height making him literally tower over me and I fought not to tremble.

"You were foolish slave, to think I would let you go. You came here because you knew I wouldn't. You never believed me for one second. You thought you'd come here, get one last look at me and try to run. Inside you know Elaine, you want me, you want this life. You know I'm not letting you go. Ever."

I looked away from his icy gaze and stared at the marble floor. I was foolish, it was so stupid to come here expecting something I knew would never happen. Why did I come? Why? I couldn't even answer that. He saw the shame and defeat in my eyes and walked over to me,

"What's my name Elaine?" He said,

voice devoid of emotion, his control back in place.

"I'm so stupid." I whispered to myself before looking up and saying,

"Arnold."

He kicked me swiftly in the ribs and I groaned as I slid across the floor. He followed me, his nice shoes coming into my eyesight, a moment before they met my stomach. I gasped in pain, the silk dress making it easy for him to keep sliding me. That was why he loved me in silk. So easy to move me around.

He followed my body, watching me with dark eyes. I tried to get up twice and was rewarded with a sharp kick to my shin. I finally stopped moving, groaning in pain on the floor. He knelt, lifted my face in his hands and slapped me hard.

My head jerked but he held my face tightly, his fingers bruising my chin and slapped me again, and again until tears finally fell from my eyes and blood showed at the corner of my mouth. He let me go and I dropped back down to

the floor, holding my stomach through the dress.

"Get up slave." He said, voice cold and I refused to move, my body refused to move, not just my pride.

"I said get up Elaine. You know I can hurt you so much worse, don't make it go there."

I stood slowly on shaky legs, and I was barely on my feet before he grabbed my bruised wrist and raised me up quickly, causing dots to appear in my vision.

"What's my name?" he whispered and I stared at him incredulous, he was still on that?

He didn't waver though, and neither did I.

"Let me make this a little clearer . I'm. Done." I smiled sweetly, "Arnold."

He was so angry I thought he would snap as he literally hurled me by my wrist into the wall. My head hit hard and I had to blink a lot to make the black recede from my vision.

"Why do you do this to yourself Elaine?"

He asked, walking towards me. I sighed in annoyance and brushed hair from my face,

"I don't know." My voice held my honesty and his face softened a touch as he reached out, running smooth gentle fingers down my face.

"I know. Because you like it. You like to be punished, you like what I do to you. You misbehave so I will have to punish you. I know why you do this. It is very sad that you can't cope with it as easily as I do."

I looked up into his eyes, trying not to flinch as his unwavering gaze held mine,

"Why do you do this Arnold? Why do you hurt me like you do?"

He smiled a gentle smile as his hand wrapped around my throat. "Easy. Because I love it."

His hand tightened to the point that my eyes were starting to bug out, and I was feeling very disconnected from the world when James finally spoke up,

"Master. You wouldn't want to kill the little slave would you?"

Arnold's hand loosened instantly and I didn't even try to stop myself as I promptly fell to the floor, panting. He looked down on me, his face a mixture of emotions.

"Go to my room Elaine." He said, voice a growl.

I shook my head, stopping when I felt dizzy, "I can't. I just can't."

He knelt in front of me and smiled that gentle smile I was beginning to dislike.

"Which part of your life would you like me to ruin first slave?"

My eyes flashed up to his in anger,

"That's blackmail."

I said, voice shocked. He laughed, standing again.

"Yea...I guess it is but sense you can't admit you want to stay here, it gives you an excuse to cling onto."

He looked at me expectantly and I looked back, feeling myself weaken under his gaze. I babbled even though I knew I shouldn't have,

"No, if you get me alone you'll just hurt me more."

He laughed then, that deep laugh that scared me to my core,

"What have I done that makes you believe I care where we are?"

He gestured to his beautiful open foyer, " Do you think I give a shit where I beat you? Where I fuck you?"

He knelt close to me again, "Where I make you scream?"

My body shivered, "You have one last chance Elaine, get up and go to my room, or I will beat you until you bleed right here on the cold floor, in front of James and all the cameras set up in this room."

I looked at him, at James's clearly anticipatory face, and at the little black lenses in the corners of the room. I staggered to my feet, letting him feel the heat of my anger as I stared at him, and slowly made my way to the stair case. My stomach was protesting loudly, my ribs screaming and my head throbbing as I slowly made my way up the big winding steps. He didn't follow me, and I made my way to his big suite, taking my precious time.

When I got to his room I opened the door, closing it behind me and leaning against it heavily. I forced myself to take deep breaths and slowly straightened my body, forcing my stomach to stretch the abused muscles. I popped my neck, wincing when it hurt and massaged the back of my skull.

Arnold's room was huge, as was to be expected, with a huge dark wood canopy bed in the center, covered with a black velvet comforters, and underneath, dark blue real satin sheets. I had been tied to those posts many times, they were very strong. He had a dresser near the bathroom, a huge walk in closet, a computer desk that held three monitors, a beautiful black bookshelf, and entertainment center that had made me green with envy the first time I saw the 52' plasma TV it held.

There was a door, hidden, dark enough to blend in with the wall, located at the far left of his room. I loved and hated that door. Inside led to a huge room, meant to probably be a gym, that held all of his....toys. Slings, whips, a stripper pole, huge cases full of torture devices that my body just craved.

I heard him coming up the stairs and made myself get off the door before he thought I was trying to keep him out. I moved back, leaning heavily into the corner nearest the door, leaning my head back against the dark painted walls. Arnold stalked through the door, letting his anger show now that we were alone. He had to appear so professional, even in front of James.

Alone I knew him, I knew how little control he actually had, how easily angered he was, how much he held in. I had taken the beating many a time for the people he hated.

Slamming the door shut, he looked around until he spotted me, huddling in the corner, and slowly walked towards me. He took off the suit jacket and white dress shirt, making sure that I saw the ripple and play of his muscles as he walked towards me.

I loved muscles, I loved watching them move, I loved knowing the power and threat that was there, just under the surface, and he knew I did. Watching him lift weights turned me on more than it should turn on any person.

"Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you Elaine?"

His voice was a low purr that sent shivers down my spine as I watched him walk towards me like a deer frozen in head lights. I wanted to run, I wanted to stay, I hated him and I loved him, and most of all I just wanted him to touch me.

I stayed quiet and he smiled that sadistic smile I had to come to love and reached out, running cool fingers down my face as his body crowded mine. He knew his size well and used it to his advantage, crowding me tightly into the corner, my hands trapped against his smooth chest.

"I'm going to make sure the thought of freedom never crosses your mind again."

He whispered, face close to my hair. I refused to go down without a fight, even though I knew how stupid it was and said quietly, but with heat,

"You don't need me Arnold. You call me when you get bored, you never come to see me, you never wanted us to be anything more than casual, and that hurt. I am just a sometimes thing for you. I don't understand why it's so hard just to let me go."

He stepped back, giving me room to breathe with a thoughtful look on his face. There was tense silence for a few minutes as I stood in the corner, trying to figure out what we were doing. He abruptly moved towards me and I jerked back on instinct. Not deterred, he kept coming, until the line of his body was touching mine again.

"Your right." He said quietly and my eyes widened,

"What?" I said before I could stop myself, letting the shock color my voice.

Arnold laughed softly,

"Your right. I never made us seem like anything that would last, or was even important to me. You mean a lot more to me than you think and that's my fault. I'm sorry for that."

I was to stunned to speak and just stood there, staring at him blankly. He reached out, and where I expected pain he gave gentleness, hugging me close to his chest. I stayed frozen like a statue, having never been in this situation with him, and not really knowing how to react.

Arnold moved back, "Your moving in."

He said, his voice clearly saying no arguments were to be expected.

"You can keep your job, ill pay for your tires, I can get you out of your lease early, and you are moving in. I want you in my life Elaine, I'm sorry I made you feel like you were less than you are."

I was beyond surprised, my mind whirling around the possibilities before I shook my head,

"No. Do you not remember I was trying to leave not 5 minutes ago? Now you want me to move in?"

He waved my argument aside like it was an annoying fly,

"You were never leaving Elaine, even if you had actually wanted to and tried, I wouldn't have let you."

I was shaking my head, trying to figure out where this night when wrong when his hand caught me by surprise, running gently through my hair until he reached the back of my skull.

"Now. There is still the issue of you trying to leave me, of you calling me by my name, of you disobeying me. You have to be dealt with Elaine, I can't let this go by unpunished."

Fear flooded my body, but lust was right on its heels and I didn't respond, not looking at him, trying to be as quiet and small as I could.

"You can't blend into the wall Elaine. Slaves don't tell their masters what to do. Slaves don't call their masters by their first name. Most of all,"

He leaned forward to my trembling neck, "Slaves never try to run."

He pulled me out of the corner by my hair and pushed me until I hit the door on the other side of the room. He looked at me, waiting for me to beg him not to, to say anything and I just stared at the floor. I was caught and I knew that, but I still wasn't nearly as broken as he wanted me to be.

"Have it your way love, your just making my night ever the more enjoyable." He said with a smile, opening the door and shoving me inside.

Chapter 3

I didn't break in the sense that he wanted when I got in the room of Pain, as I called it, but I did start begging.

"Arnold I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I won't try to run, ever."

He smiled at me as I backed away, reaching out lightning fast to grab my sore wrist and yank my body against his.

"Say my name....one more time slave."

I realized I had said it without meaning to and my eyes widened at the look of

unrestrained rage on his face. I was in serious trouble.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, trying to keep the tears off my face.

I've always had a war with my body, but the fight going on now was ridiculous. If my body could talk it'd be jumping up and down saying your gonna get it, It was so excited. My mind was scared, I had never seen Arnold really angry, I mean outside of work related angry, and even then he wasn't that bad. My body was trembling and my mind was terrified.

I tried to pull out of his grasp as he backed me up towards the chains on the wall. Fur lined cuffs, that were stronger then they looked by far, were placed on the top and bottom of the wall, and my body always seemed to be the perfect size for them. Everything in this damn room seemed to be perfect for me, my likes, and my size.

Arnold shoved me against the wall hard, his hand wrapping tight around my throat again when I tried to move. His ever present knife was on a shelf near us and he grabbed it, smiling at the fear in my eyes.

"You know why I got you this dress slave?" He said, voice neutral and calm, totally in contrast to his body language.

I couldn't talk but I knew he wasn't really looking for an answer,

"Because the only thing holding it up, is two tiny little straps."

Reaching forward he proved his point, sliding the blade under first one, then the other strap and cutting them easily. The blade nicked my skin once, and he leaned forward, licking the blood away.

He raised an eyebrow at my under garments, a little blue lace thong and a matching almost see through bra. He wasn't used to me wearing anything under the things he bought me and he stood, appraising me for a minute. He hadn't seen me in underwear since the first time I came to him. After a minute a small, almost nonexistent smile curled his lips.

"I like it."

I was shocked, and I knew my face showed it. He laughed again, turning me to face the wall and reaching for the cuffs. He made sure to slide his hand along my arms before locking them in the cuffs, making me frown at the unusual kindness. He did the same thing with my legs and once I was secured and had started pulling at the chains, testing because I couldn't not, he pressed his body against mine.

Arnold's cool chest cooled the fire on my skin as he leaned against me, something he had never done, and leaned his head on my shoulder. He didn't say anything, just savored the feel of my body against his. With a soft kiss I almost didn't feel on the side of my neck he moved away. I heard him moving around in the room, looking for the whip he wanted. I didn't know which one he picked but I heard him snapping the leather against the floor to loosen it up.

He was expecting to hear me beg, I knew that, but I couldn't even seem to open my mouth I was so scared. There was no warning before the whip hit my skin, and Arnold never started gentle and worked up. The pain was intense and immediate and he didn't give me a second to adjust.

The whip hit my skin over and over, each time feeling harder though I know it wasn't. I felt his anger with every hit, as they got faster and more frantic. Eventually he started yelling, as the beating went on longer than any before ever had.

"Why, why, WHY Elaine!"

I of course didn't answer and he just kept beating me, I felt it when the whip broke my skin, felt the blood that dripped down my back.

Arnold didn't stop, even when I just slumped in the chains.

"Please" I whimpered finally, and the whip stopped instantly.

" What did you say?" Arnold asked, voice tightly controlled.

"Please please stop."

My back was bleeding more now, not enough to be alarmed, just trickles of blood. I knew there was at least 3 welts leaking blood, the rest were just very thick welts along my skin. My thighs, my back, my shoulders and my ass felt like I was on fire. He had whipped the front of my body plenty of times, but when he just wanted to vent, the tougher skin of my back and thighs was his preference.

"Beg me slave." His voice said as he walked near me,

"Please please stop I'm sorry I'm so sorry ill never leave, ever, I promise I'm sorry. Please stop."

His hand was in my hair, pulling my head back,

"What's my name?" He whispered, and I didn't hesitate,

"Master."

Master's face smoothed out, the anger vanishing momentarily as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to my forehead. I didn't know how to react to that and my body was screaming in pain, so I just hung there, at his mercy.

"Do you want me inside you slave?" He whispered in my ear and my eyes widened.

I hadn't thought he would even give me that pleasure after what I had done.

"Yes master so much." I whispered, the pride and rebellion I had successfully broken for this night.

He stripped out of his dress pants and pressed his hips against my sore ass.

"Where do you want me slave? Where does my little slut want to be fucked?"

I shivered at his words, knowing where I wanted him and knowing he'd make me say it.

"My ass master please, please."

He laughed, his breath warm along my skin. "That's a good little whore."

He purred and I had to hold back my smile at the praise, because as unconventional as it may be, that's what it was. I felt him reaching beside me, hopefully for lube although he had used my own wetness many time before instead. His other hand trailed between my open legs, running smooth fingertips over my pussy.

"Oh so wet, you liked getting beaten didn't you slave?"

I trembled in my chains, "Yes master." I whispered, whimpering as his fingers dipped inside, just barely, and I fought not to push back on his hand like I wanted.