Elastic Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

When the mother's milk came in her nipples were leaking constantly. Her nursing bras would get soaked with the liquid that wouldn't stop flowing. One night as Sandy was giving her dad a blow job he was caressing her back and when he moved his hand around to her front side he felt a droplet of her milk. Unable to resist he collected on his finger and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh shit, Sandy, this tastes so good; I've got to have more," Steve grunted as he licked it from his fingertip while shooting his seed into the girl's mouth. After Sandy finished off her father's cock they brought Becky into the room and talked about the pros and cons of Sandy sharing her sweet and tasty milk.

Becky made it clear that if it happened she was not going to be left out. After quick research on the internet they couldn't find anything harmful about it. Sandy made it clear that her parents only could partake of her melons after the baby got his nutrition. The baby was never exposed to anything sexual of any kind.

So after the baby's next feeding Sandy invited her parents to bed with her. They climbed on each side of her and Steve removed her bra. Becky grabbed her breast and couldn't believe it; it appeared to be completely full. The skin was tight over the boob's entire surface. Sandy wrapped her hands around her parent's backs and inhaled preparing for a new experience.

"Ok, mommy and daddy, nurse on your little girl's tits. Suck them dry," she cooed. Sandy knew there would be no problem in refilling her breasts as she had already sent gallons down the sink. Eagerly Steve grasped a tit in both hands and drew her nipple to their lips. At first they licked tentatively across the nipple causing droplets of milk to surface.

After a couple of tastes they sucked the entire areola in and hungrily drank. For Sandy, this didn't feel anything like nursing a baby. Seeing her parent's cheeks hollowed out as they suck was unbelievably sensual. Even though her pussy wasn't even close to being ready for sex she could feel it getting very moist. Her parents were getting so turned on that they were humping her thighs.

For Sandy it was the complete fulfillment of the fantasy she had run through her mind over and over ever since that first day that her father had pushed aside her swimsuit top and sucked her breast into his mouth. Even as someone sucked on her melons she would daydream about shooting milk into their mouth. Now it was happening and it was better than she ever could have imagined.

She could actually feel her tits being drained and loved it when her parent's teeth scraped across them. Their hands felt wonderful as they pumped and squeezed her boobies. She knew that she would soon cum as she groaned, "oh gawd yes; suck harder; deeper; Oh yes milk my utters hard; fuckers milk me like a sluttie cow!"

Becky and Steve weren't sure what a 'sluttie cow' would like so just continued to play rough and suck as hard as they could on those magnificent melons. The worst part for Sandy was that she had to sit idly by as her mom and dad fucked. So, she followed directions to the letter so she could heel up as quickly as possible from giving birth.

As luck would have it Sandy was cleared to have sex the same day that Kim arrived to see her nephew. The four of them had great sex that night after Kim played with the baby. Sandy took it very easy on her pussy as it was still a bit sore. Kim saw her mother drinking from Sandy's chest and quickly joined in.

Then Steve got what he thought was a wild idea. He wanted to fuck his daughter's lactating breasts. Sandy was delighted and in no time his cock was sliding up and down in her cleavage. As the milk oozed from her daughter's nipples Becky lapped it up while Kim bent over against the table to allow Steve to eat her pussy as he pounded his cock in and out of the wet tit flesh.

Kim and Sandy had a long talk once everyone was spent and their parents were asleep later that night. Sandy revealed her deepest fantasies to her older sister. She even told her that part of the reason she had gotten pregnant was so she could give milk. Kim told her that if was the reason that she wanted to get pregnant she knew certain drugs could cause a woman to start lactating as it happened to one of her friends.

This astonished Sandy but it obviously was not her sole reason for having a baby and she already loved being a mother. The girl's fell asleep in one another's arms. At 3:00 in the morning Kim brought the crying baby to Sandy after changing his diaper taking her first turn helping out. The four of them continued for months in pursuit of perfect lust.

Other people would join in from time to time including Kim's boyfriend and girlfriend. And giving into her sister's curiosity Sandy even called the mayor over so Kim could enjoy his black cock. It must have been three or four months later that big news engulfed the house. Both Sandy and Kim were pregnant.

Obviously the father of both babies was Steve. To her surprise Kim's girlfriend dumped her but her boyfriend stayed by her side and proposed to her halfway through the pregnancy. Kim would go on to get a great job and they moved in right next door as she and her husband had one child together.

How does anyone know these events are true? What is described in the many pages above happened about twenty years ago beginning in the late 1990's. The material was contained in diaries and some floppy disks I found laying around. You see my name is Scott and I just found out that Steve is my father by stumbling across a treasure trove of evidence about a month ago.

At first I was shocked but the more I dug the more I understood that everyone became involved based on love with a lot of lust thrown in for good measure. At least I know my lustful feelings for Betsy, my sister, runs in the family. Before I ever found the evidence I had been flirting shamelessly with her.

I am now determined to make love with not only her but my grandma Becky, my mother Sandy and my half sister next door Karen. Just last night I snapped the elastic strap of my mom's bra. Then I confided with Mom that I had found out everything and gave her a passionate kiss leaving no doubt what I wanted. So, we'll see where it all leads.

In the meantime I have decided to write a full length book about my family's intimate adventures. I would call it "All in the Family" but that title is already taken. It is time to sign off as my family is watching election results and my mom just screamed in delight, "Fuck yes, it took until2020 but we finally have a woman President; Amy Carter has won!"

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers
12