Eleanor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor was recovering somewhat and the fright seemed to come back and take control of her body. Dora's arms closed tighter around her and the song seemed to take on a new depth that penetrated the mind of the frightened girl. She seemed to calm.

Marie the mademoiselle, the house keeper, the reluctant perpetrator of these modifications to a stranger wasted no time and fluffed the front of the shift over the left breast and started to cut on the lines she had applied a few minutes ago.

The breast started to appear and Marie inserted her hand as soon as she could and cupped the breast to protect it from the sharp blade of the scissors. The first circle of material started to reveal that what had been hidden; covered and secret. Something that Eleanor had thought of as one of her most private parts was now being exposed to two women that she hardly knew. She burst into uncontrolled tears. The song didn't stop and the soft, slow, cadence of the Scot ballad seemed to enter and calm the girls mind. The soft strokes on the bald head had a calming influence as well.

When she was calm and still again mademoiselle started with the help of Dora on the other breast and soon what had been a secret part of her body was bare and on display.

Mademoiselle and Dora took at moment to explore Eleanor's bare breasts with there eyes. They were an an alabaster white and perfect in there symmetry. With her arms still behind back and Dora's arms around her waist, Eleanor bare breasts displayed to perfection. Exposure to the air in the room had bought the nipples out. They were slim and short, barely protruding from the peak of the breast and surrounded by the two inch wide discs of the the light brown aureole. The surviving material of the shift was now flat against the body with a small amount of material between the two breasts. The job was done and Eleanor was helped to her half of the bed where Dora joined her and pulled the doona up over them both.

Marie was tired but happy and went through the room for a last check. The towels and dirty clothing had gone down a chute, the wardrobes were locked and except for the doona and there modified shifts they were as they were.

Bald and bare breasted.

There would be no more midnight trips to the back gate from this room.

She left the room. On her way out she locked the door in the open position against one of the wardrobes.

Two young Victorians were left to sleep and did so as the candle gutted and there remained only the dimmest light entering the room from the street gas lights.

* * *

Marie went down one flight of stairs to her apartment and on opening the door found a note from the Doctor had been passed under her door. She moved to her parlor and lit the gas light then seated her self and opened the note. The Doctor was called away and had taken the night train to Bristol where he may have found a young girl that was willing to help as a subject in his research. Marie smiled to her self.

The Doctor was all ways hopeful of finding someone but when they found out what was required they all declined to take up the position. It was the plight of the London poor that drove his research and in particular the inability of some nursing mothers to produce milk for there infants. What the Doctor needed was a young girl that would allow herself to have lactation induced on her breasts. It seemed that there were few takers.

Marie loved working for the Doctor and being in charge of his house and felt sad for the noble man. Here was an important medical cause that was halted for the lack of a suitable subject to test the knew serum on. With a sigh she put down the note and made her self ready for bed.

Tomorrow was another day.

* * * * * *

To be continued . . .

12