Eleanor's Lustful Spell Ch. 02

Story Info
Bekka's impregnation and a new gift.
4.5k words
4.51
64k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor and Bekka slowly walked down the hall back to their room, while thinking about what the nurse had said.

"I had no idea I could get you pregnant."

"Neither did I. But I'm not worried at all, since it'll be your baby that I will be bearing. I'm quite curious on what our baby will look like."

Eleanor smiled and they entered their bedroom.

"Excuse me though, I just have to use the bathroom quick."

Eleanor nodded and watched Bekka's butt as she walked towards the bathroom. She thought to herself that she won't be able to fuck Bekka for another 9 months. Eleanor couldn't wait that long, since she had sexual needs that needed to be satisfied. Thinking about having sex with Bekka just caused her to become more and more horny. She wanted to open up the bathroom door and fuck her right then and there, but she couldn't.

Eleanor then started to think back to the last few weeks' events.

Flashback..

Eleanor and Bekka were sitting down in the dining room, eating their breakfast.

"So, last night was fun, huh Bekka?"

Bekka blushed and managed a nervous smile at Eleanor, as her parents, the king and queen, were present. They did not know what the couple was on about, so ignored it.

"Eleanor. Your father and I both know that your birthday is only two months away, but we don't know what you would like to have. Any ideas?"

Eleanor stopped eating for a moment to think, but she could not want anything else. Everything was perfect the way it was.

"You can just get me another dress, mother."

"Another? Darling, you have plenty. Wouldn't you prefer something else?"

"No, no. A dress is fine."

The queen looked at Eleanor for a moment, then Bekka, and smiled.

"We will give you something you'll definitely love!"

Eleanor then excused herself and was followed closely by Bekka.

"What do you think they're going to get you?"

"I'm not too sure and I'm not too excited either. Probably areally nice dress, instead of a nice one."

The couple laughed and they then entered their garden to work on it. After a few hours in the hot sun, it was two hours past noon and the couple decided to head back to their bedroom.

"Oh, pop off my shoes and tend to them for me will you, Bekka dear?"

"Of course."

Bekka smiled, flicked her fingers at the wall to silence it, and quickly had Eleanor's shoes off. Instantly, the sweaty odor of Eleanor's feet filled up Bekka's nostrils, making her light headed.

"Oh, that's amazing."

Bekka took a moment to admire the white slouch socks in front of her eyes. She rubbed her hands all over both feet, feeling the dampness of the socks from Eleanor's sweat. She then pressed her nose against the toe part of the socks and inhaled deeply. The smell was incredibly strong, but just how Bekka liked it. She sniffed and sniffed, taking deep breaths between inhales so that she could take in more of the odor. After about five minutes of sniffing,

"Alright, that's enough don't you think? Get to it Bekka!"

"It's never enough, but as you wish."

Bekka started to massage the soles of Eleanor's socked feet while she sucked on her toes. She sucked hard, actually getting some of the sweat from the socks. After a few minutes, Bekka peeled the socks off, the socks going inside out as she took them off. Bekka balled the socks into Eleanor's shoes, so that they may endure another hard day's work tomorrow and soak up more sweat, then removed all the sock fluff off of Eleanor's feet, and immediately started to worship her sweaty feet. Bekka loved the taste, and the way Eleanor was reacting. She was moaning, and there was a 'tent' over the crotch area of her dress, indicating that she was rock hard.

"Let's get more comfortable shall we?"

Bekka nodded and helped Eleanor out of her dress before taking her dress off too. After that, Eleanor lay back down on the bed, and Bekka got on her knees again and lifted both Eleanor's feet up in the air to continue worshiping them. She sucked on each of Eleanor's succulent toes individually, taking in the delicious taste of her sweat. She also took all five of her toes in her mouth as Eleanor's feet were small enough to fit into her mouth at a size 5. Bekka then licked up and down Eleanor's soft and slender arches thoroughly, suckling at her heels and balls off her feet, she could not get enough. Once she had worshiped both of Eleanor's feet for about ten minutes, Eleanor couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, swap positions, I want to taste yours now."

Bekka smiled and then quickly swapped positions with Eleanor. Now she was lying on the bed with her feet up in the air for Eleanor to worship them. Eleanor quickly tugged Bekka's shoes off to revealher sweaty socked feet. The socks she was wearing were a black colour, thin and went up to her calves. They were almost wet with sweat, and Eleanor dug her face into them. She inhaled deeply, taking in all the sweaty foot odor developed under the hot sun. After smelling Bekka's amazingly intoxicating socked feet, she began to worship them. The taste was even stronger and more satisfying, Eleanor couldnot get any harder than she already was, it almost hurt.

After a long while of sock worship, Eleanor decided to peel off Bekka's stinky socks and ball them up into her shoes. Bekka watched as Eleanor did so, then commented,

"That'll be four days now that those pair of socks won't be washed."

"The more the better. Mine are just three days."

Eleanor then proceeded to worship Bekka's barefeet. While worshiping her feet, Eleanor opened her eyes and gazed upon Bekka. She scanned her eyes and admired Bekka's luscious body thoroughly, while her mouth sucked and licked at Bekka's feet. Eleanor wanted to stick her cock into her so bad, but she forced herself to wait so that she may make the moment last longer. But her cock was so hard and ready for fucking, that she couldn't just leave it like that. So Eleanor crossed one of Bekka's legs over the other and then pushed her cock between Bekka's thighs.

Eleanor made a pleasing sigh of relief as Bekka's soft, smooth thighs rubbed against her cock. Now Eleanor was worshiping Bekka's feet while fucking her thighs very slowly.

"Oooh, your thighs are so soft.. they feel so good. I think I might cum from them.. yeah, I think I will."

Eleanor started to pick up her pace and fuck Bekka's thighs more quickly, as she knew that her sexual stamina was very high and this wouldn't be a problem. At the same time, she worshiped Bekka's feet. Bekka just lay there, eyes closed, enjoying every moment of it. Her feet were getting worshiped and a rock hard cock was sliding in between her thighs. She started to finger herself, but was also very attentive to Eleanor's moans, because she knew exactly how it sounded when she gets close to her orgasm. In the past, Eleanor never (and still doesn't) give warning when she cums.

Eleanor was now thrusting in and out of Bekka's thighs at a very quick pace; she was close to cumming. Her moans got louder and louder until she cried out and pushed her cock hard between Bekka's thighs. It was then Bekka opened her eyes so that she could watch Eleanor's cum being released upon her body. The first few spurts were very strong, reaching up to Bekka's face and trailing down her breasts then her stomach. Bekka's mouth was open, so that she could catch some of Eleanor's cum. Some went into it which she swallowed quickly. Eleanor moved slightly from side to side, so that her cum could cover more of Bekka's body. Her spurts slowly got weaker and weaker until her orgasm subsided. Bekka had streaks of cum on her face, neck, breasts and stomach. She smiled, and made a slight whimpering tone,

"Hrrrmm, look at the mess you made on me."

"You look beautiful, Bekka."

Eleanor said with a cheeky grin on her face. Bekka started to scoop up the cum on her body with her fingers to drink. Eleanor then propped Bekka's feet on either side of her shoulders and then watched Bekka scoop up her cum and put it into her mouth. She was almost already hard again, even after cumming just several seconds ago. Bekka then noticed something.

"Wait, Eleanor.. your cock. It's not huge?"

"You're right.. maybe it only grows huge when I put it in your pussy?"

"Do you think so?"

"There's only one way to find out."

Eleanor put her hands on Bekka's calves to lift them back up to her face. Eleanor then aimed her throbbing, rock hard cock at Bekka's pussy. With one strong thrust, all of her cock was inside of Bekka. After a couple of seconds, Eleanor's cock started to grow within Bekka. It grew and grew, penetrating right through to Bekka's womb, distorting it, making the head visibly bulge out, proving that Eleanor's cock only grew to a monstrous size inside of Bekka's pussy. Bekka only squealed in pleasure, as she had already been stretched before, and now she was in bliss. At that moment, something inside Eleanor snapped, and she put on a huge, devilish grin and gripped Bekka's feet tightly.

Controlled by her lust yet again, Eleanor started to move her hips and thrusted into Bekka. They both moaned in pleasure again and again, as each thrust was causing them to do so. While Eleanor was fucking her, Bekka's feet was still in her face, so at the same time, Eleanor started worshiping Bekka's feet.

"Oh god! My feet and my pussy?! I'm going to go insane!"

Bekka started to moan and squeal like crazy, her pleasure at it's absolute maximum. Eleanor worshiped Bekka's feet intensely and passionately, as her hips had a mind of their own, thrusting in and out of Bekka with increased speed and strength. In no time, Bekka cried out as she came, she scrunched and spread her toes inside Eleanor's warm, wet and worshiping mouth. Eleanor did not stop for a second when Bekka came, she just kept on moving her hips. Bekka could not handle it all. She was very sensitive after cumming, but Eleanor continued to mercilessly fuck her despite that fact. She wasn't going to complain, but so much pleasure was causing her to think that she was going to lose her mind. Bekka's feet were constantly tensing (as was her whole body), curling up and spreading out as Eleanor worshiped them. She was really getting into it,

"Ahh, oh god, baby I'm gonna have to stop worshiping your feet."

"Uhhnn, n-no, whyeeee??"

Bekka could hardly speak properly as Eleanor kept on thrusting in and out of her, causing her to moan and squeal in pleasure. Eleanor had to stop worshiping Bekka's feet as she couldn't fuck her as hard and as fast as she could properly in the position she was in, to receive maximum pleasure. So, Eleanor put Bekka's legs over her shoulders, then leaned intowards her, now face to face. Bekka wasn't in pain, but was abit uncomfortable in her bent position. Still, Eleanor kept on thrusting.

"Wow, I never knew you were so flexible!"

Eleanor then kissed Bekka. Their lips were locked for only a few seconds before they had to release so that they could breathe. After a short while in this position, Bekka started to get used to it, now enjoying every moment of it. She started to rub her feet along Eleanor's back, causing her to ram in and out of her harder. The couple were breathing in eachother's breaths as they moaned in eachother's faces.

"Ugh, I'm so close Bekka! I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Please, ahh, do it!"

Eleanor then quickly wiped the bit of drool from her mouth, but not the droplets on Bekka's face, and went onto her knees. With Bekka's legs still over Eleanor's shoulders, she started rubbing the tops of Bekka's thighs as she really started to ram in and out of her. Bekka was almost screaming now in pleasure; she grabbed a fistful of the bed sheets asher orgasm was coming close. Eleanor pounded away at her, fucking her silly. She watched her cock distort Bekka's womb everytime she thrusted and listened to her cute squeals and moans, getting highly turned on by it.

Eleanor was getting very close to unleashing her load into Bekka's womb now. She grabbed Bekka's waist, lifting her butt and lower back off the bed, but still fucking her rough and hard. In this position, Eleanor's cock could be seen much more, and more clearly. Several more hard thrusts later, Eleanor felt an intense pleasure building up all around her crotch area. She knew she was going to cum. With a firm grip on her waist, Eleanor pulled Bekka in closer, so that she was as deep inside her as possible. Eleanor's cock head and abit of her shaft was bulging out now, and with one finalvery hard thrust, she came.

Bekka screamed as her body tensed up, and an electric wave of pleasure flowed repeatedly all over her body as she came too. Eleanor cried out as the first spurt of her load was released. Bekka could feel every spurt travel through Eleanor's shaft, then into her unprotected womb. Eleanor watched Bekka's womb slowly inflate with her cum, filling it up. It wasn't too noticeable though. She moaned and sighed with pleasing relief as more of her cum was discharged from her cock, pouring in, entering Bekka's womb. Eleanor's cum came out like lava, every spurt long, and in thick streams with millions of sperm searching to penetrate one of Bekka's waiting eggs.

Eleanor finally finished cumming, every single spurt unloaded inside Bekka's unprotected womb. It was now very full with sperm laden semen in it. Eleanor then rested on top of Bekka, her cock still inside her and the couple lay there, catching their breaths.

"Oh, that wasamazing Bekka. I love you so much for letting me do this."

"Anything for you. Are we doing it a second time or..?"

Eleanor opened her blue eyes and then gazed upon Bekka's green eyes. A smirk formed on her face.

"I'll let you rest for now. But after dinner, you better be ready for me, okay?"

"Alright."

Bekka was sort of hoping she'd get fucked a second, or even a third time. She was exhausted, but nothing could beat the intense feeling of pleasure she had when Eleanor was fucking her, especially since it was her. She was excited and nervous about what she had in store for her after dinner, as Eleanor has the sexual stamina of a rabbit. Probably even more than a rabbit actually. Eleanor then pulled out of Bekka, and they both watched her cock shrink back to 7 inches.

During dinner, Eleanor was fidgety for not having her sexual needs satisfied completely. The entire time as they ate, Eleanor, with her left hand, lifted up Bekka's dress under the table, and felt up her thighs, especially her inner thighs, causing Bekka to moan softly. She just couldn't help it. When asked, Bekka stated that the food was just so tasty. Eleanor knew she had to calm down, as the table was covering her hard on, and when she had to get up to leave, everyone would see. With every will in her body, she resisted her lust. It was extremely difficult for her to do so.

When Eleanor had calmed herself down so much that no one could see her now semi hard on, she excused herself, grabbed hold of Bekka's hand and quickly headed back to their bedroom. Almost instantly when the door was closed and locked, Eleanor had her dress off.

"Bekka, I don't think I can hold out any longer.."

Bekka nodded and slipped her dress off. She didn't forget to silence the room first though. As soon as Eleanor's eyes met Bekka's beautiful body, her cock was rock hard again. Sheneeded to be relieved. Eleanor then sat on the bed, with Bekka standing right in front of her, awaiting to be told what to do.

"Quickly, quickly, your mouth.."

Without another second, Bekka got on her knees and took all of Eleanor's length in her mouth, causing Eleanor to moan loudly. Bekka bobbed her head up and down, slurping and sliding her tongue all around Eleanor's cock. Eleanor wrapped her legs around Bekka's head, and helped her as well by putting her hands on her head, gently pushing Bekka down when she bobbed back down. Eleanor seemed to be enjoying it too much, as she was sighing and moaning in pleasure from Bekka's skillful sucking.

Bekka listened to Eleanor's moans get louder, so she started to finger Eleanor's pussy and stroke her cock, while sucking at the same time. She really wanted to taste Eleanor's delicious cum. Her tongue twirled around Eleanor's cock, lubricating it with her saliva. Eleanor was very close to having her orgasm now as she was moaning very loud now. Bekka allowed her face to be fucked, so that Eleanor would cum quicker for her to drink it. Eleanor was holding onto the back of Bekka's head, fucking her face at a quick pace. She wasn't doing it rough, but not very gently either. Bekka's mouth was warm and wet, and her silky hands were stroking Eleanor's cock, and her fingers in Eleanor's pussy. Eleanor was in bliss.

Bekka continued to use her tongue and hands to stroke and finger Eleanor, as she fucked her face, trying to bring her to her orgasm. Eleanor moaned and cooed as she fucked Bekka's face at a quickening pace. In no time, she cried out and came without warning. Bekka knew though. She didn't stop sucking, stroking or fingering, but moved her head so that Eleanor's cock head was aim at the roof of her mouth. Spurt after spurt of thick and delicious cum was poured into her mouth, which she swallowed hungrily. Her tongue was bathed in semen; she looked as if she was smiling while she swallowed.

When she finished, Eleanor unwrapped her legs around Bekka, and let go of her head, the couple both taking a breather. Bekka stroked the last droplets of cum into her mouth and then looked up at Eleanor, with a satisfied smile on her face.

"You really love my cum don't you?"

"Absolutely, I wish I could drink it everyday!"

"Well, that can be arranged. How about it? Would you like that?"

"I wouldlove it!"

"Alright then, now get on the bed."

Bekka nodded and crawled onto the bed, with Eleanor watching her do so. Bekka then lay on her back and spread her legs, waiting for Eleanor to get on her. But Eleanor wasn't in such a hurry. She moved in between Bekka's spread legs and then admired her beauty, taking it all in. Such a beautiful face, bright green eyes with full, sweet lips. No one could look away. Such a luscious and voluptuous body. Her hips and waist were the perfect size to take all of Eleanor's huge cock, and having a big butt also contributed to that. It was like it was meant to be for Eleanor to grow a cock and Bekka to have the perfect body for it. Her breasts, a D cup, not too big or small. Firm, soft andvery squeezable. Her legs were long, smooth and soft; a delight to feel. Her feet, beautiful and slender. Such an exquisite physique; Bekka was the definition of perfection.

Now Eleanor could not wait to fuck her silly, but she resisted as she wanted to embrace Bekka. Eleanor leant over her and started to caress Bekka's neck, licking and kissing at it gently. This made Bekka shudder her breath as she closed her eyes to enjoy it. Eleanor worked her way down to her breasts. She sucked on one nipple, and with her right hand, she squeezed Bekka's other breast. Bekka moaned softly and ran her hands down Eleanor's back. After a small while of doing this, Eleanor moved down to Bekka's pussy and started to lick and suck at it. Bekka moaned louder this time.

Eleanor had two fingers in Bekka's pussy and was sucking on her clit, using her tongue to flick at it. In no time at all, Bekka screamed out in pleasure as she came, her juices flowing out of her pussy, which Eleanor drank up happily.

"Mm, that was great Bekka. But I'm no where near done yet!"

Bekka just lay there, trying to catch her breath. Eleanor prepared to penetrate Bekka, her cock was throbbing almost painfully hard. Bekka then spread her legs further and Eleanor lined it up, then thrusted hard into Bekka, making her squeal. Eleanor then started to fuck Bekka at a steady pace.

12