Electric Blue Fantasy

Story Info
Your chance encounter in a mall leads to passion.
2.6k words
4.23
17.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you looking at an electric blue dress. It’s sleeveless and low cut with a short hem. It’s beautiful and I can imagine you in it. You turn and I can see your face. It falls with a look of immense sadness. It tugs at me and quickly I move to you.

“You would look stunning in that dress,” I say. You turn to me with a confused look on your face.

“That dress. You would look absolutely stunning in it.” You look into my eyes and catch the intensity in them. You pause and while you do, I pull the dress and thrust it into your arms. I take your arm and walk you to the dressing room, ‘Go ahead’ I say and you move into one.

When you appear I can see that I was right. You do look stunning, but it’s not enough. Your face is smiling and I know that you are happy in it, but I want more for you.

“What do you think?” you ask.

“It’s almost good enough for you,” I reply, “Hold on” I disappear and return momentarily with a matching blue bra. I hand it to you and you disappear back into the room. The bra is a bit small, but you can squeeze your breast into it. It presses them up and out and it turns this beautiful dress into a killer one. Smiling at me you turn and give me a full show then go back into the dressing room. You emerge and hand the clothes back to me.

“Thank you,” you say and turn to leave.

“You’re going the wrong way, “ I say and I take your arm to see the shoes. We agree that a pair of blue pumps with 1” heels would make the outfit perfect. We move to the register and as we do, you ask me what I am doing.

“Living out a fantasy,” I reply. After buying it all we move into the mall and head toward the salon. As we go, you stop and pull me off to the side.

“I can’t let you do all of this for me,” you say. I move in closer to you. It’s frightening, but exciting. I whisper in your ear, “I want to do this for you.” And my sincerity moves you to follow me to the salon.

Inside I tell the ladies I’ll be back in an hour. Winking at the clerk I say, “Give her the best, we have a big date tonight.” You are blushing as she leads you away. As he washes and works your hair you think this is crazy, but it feels so very good. You go along with it.

When you emerge I am sitting there. Your hair has been softly curled and piled high on top of your head with blonde highlights. You look like a movie star and you are radiant. The smile on your face is indescribable, but we are not done yet. We move on to Merle Norman and the clerk works her magic. Your complexion requires very little make-up. A bit of foundation, some eye shadow and liner. Deep red lipstick and when she is done you turn to me. Your eyes are so deep. They are like falling into the ocean. So bright and pretty. I am amazed at your beauty. I take you by the hand and we leave.

We get into the car and drive to my hotel. You see it and get very nervous. You don’t want to follow me in. I look back and see your hesitation.

“I can’t take you out dressed like this. And you need to change,” smiling wide and sincere, ‘trust me.’ You take my hand and we go inside and up to my room.

As we enter I direct you to the bathroom. While you are inside I put my suit on the bed and start to get undressed. My back is to the bathroom. You open the door and peek out. I am down to my briefs and you gaze at my muscular back. You start to get excited and a little wet. A tingling sensation runs through you as you close the door. You open the bags and find some nice surprises: thigh high stockings and a thong to match the bra. You quickly get dress excited to see what comes next on your date.

You step out of the bathroom and I literally stop breathing. You are beautiful beyond words! I stand in awe of you. I reach out and take your hand. We leave the hotel, you in electric blue and I in an olive double-breasted suit. Shortly we arrive at the restaurant. We are quickly seated and I order for both of us.

I lift my wine glass for a toast. “To beauty, adventure, and possibilities,” Smiling you take a sip. There is little talk. Neither of us wants to ruin the mood. We are sitting opposite each other and as we dine I slip my foot out of my shoe. I run my foot up your calf. You giggle like a schoolgirl, but don’t stop me. As dinner ends, we skip dessert and head out, your hand in mine.

We enter the bar, Lava, and I can see the men and women looking at you: the women, jealous and the men, envious that I am with you. I order us 2 long island ice teas and we down them quickly as we head to the dance floor.

The music is sensual with a hard pulsating beat. I pull you close to me as we dance. Our bodies moving together. I move my leg between yours and we grind to the music. I can feel the heat radiating from your body. You turn and press your body into mine. My hard-on presses into your ass. It feels so nice to be this close to you. We move together perfectly. My arms are wrapped around your waist. I bend to kiss your neck. Your arm moves up above me and I can feel your hand in my hair me to your neck.

The song changes, but the dance remains the same. Ignoring the crowd around us, our bodies gyrate together. I close my eyes and imagine us dancing here with nothing on. Skin to skin. My excitement builds. My hands roam your body as I kiss you over and over. I pull away and look into your eyes. I pull you to me and we leave the bar.

You have your hands on me the whole ride back to the hotel. Your hands caressing my legs and chest. My right hand rubbing on your thigh. We race to the room and as we shut the door, you are in my arms. Our tongues slipping in each others mouth. Our breathing labored. I reach behind you and unzip your dress. It falls to the floor. You pull away and put your arms in the air, and slowly turn around. Your nipples are peeking just above your bra. The heels causing your leg and thigh muscles to flex. You look so amazing and when you turn and I see your bottom, I think that I could cum in my pants just gazing at your body.

Smiling you move to me and begin to undress me, loosening my tie and dropping it. Unbuttoning my shirt. You are going so slow, teasing me, driving me crazy. ‘I need you,’ I whisper as my shirt comes off. You kiss my chest as your hands undo my belt and open my pants. You suck on a nipple as your right hand reaches in and grabs my rock hard cock. You tug on it as you kiss your way down. Your other hand pushing my clothes down.

You are on your knees before me. Your tongue licks around my head. As you squeeze with your hand, my pre-cum oozes out. You take my head in your mouth and suck. Your right hand begins to pump my flesh. I move my hips forward and back in time with your hand. My hands go to the sides of your head. Your eyes are closed and the rhythm increases. Sliding across your tongue, deep into your mouth. I’m looking down at you and I am amazed that I am with such a beautiful woman. I am close to cumming. You can feel it.

You start to move faster, taking me deep into your mouth almost completely swallowing me. My hands on your head get firmer as I glide into and out of your mouth. You suck me deeper into you. In and out, sliding, feeling your draw me in. Suddenly my cock expands, my body gets rigid and I erupt into your mouth. My cum slamming the back of your throat. Jet after jet of hot cum exploding into your mouth. You swallow over and over and feel as if it will never end. I empty into you as your hand pumps my cock. Finally I am drained and my hands drop from your head. You suck gently savoring every last drop until you milk it all from me. I look down as you pull away. I watch you lick my cock clean.

You stand and I kiss you deeply. You are now in control. Turning you slowly strut to the bed. As you arrive you part your legs and bend at the waist, your arm sliding along your right hip then down your leg. I can see your sweet, bare pussy lips peek out on either side of the thong. The muscles on your thighs taunt. You crawl onto the bed, moving like a jungle cat. You look at me as you lay down. You release your hair and it falls around your shoulders. I move to the bed and lay down on top of you. My weight presses you into the bed as I kiss you. Your arms wrap around me and your hips push into mine. My cock is nestled between your lips, pressing into your satin thong.

I kiss my way down your body, my teeth gently biting into your neck. Your nails softly scrape across my back. As I reach your chest, I free your left breast. I take your nipple into my mouth sucking on it, biting it. My right hand moves down between your legs. I push your thong off to the side and my fingers begin to rub your outer lips. I can feel how wet you are. As you hold my head you your chest, I slide two of my fingers into you. Your back arches and you release a soft moan. You are tight and wet as I move my fingers in and out of your body. I can smell your juices and I slip in and out of you. Your scent is intoxicating. It’s a drug that gets me excited beyond description.

I leave your breast and move down to your body. I position myself between your legs and replace my fingers with my tongue. I thrust it in and out of you rapidly. Your hands grasp the back of my head and your hips push into my face. My tongue darts in and out between your beautifully shaven lips. My face matches the circles that your hips are moving in. I lick your outer lips again gliding over your clit and sending shudders throughout your body. My tongue sliding in and out of you.

I can hear you moaning and it causes my tongue to move faster, my face pressed into you. Your legs tighten and squeeze together. As you climax I can feel your cum flooding my mouth and covering my face. I drink it in savoring your taste. You are sweet like honey and my tongue laps up your cum. As your orgasm subsides, I feel your hands on my shoulders pulling me up onto you.

I climb up your body and push your thong off to the side. I place the head of my cock between your lips. I slowly easy my way in until I am buried completely into your pussy. I fill you completely and I cannot tell where I end and you begin. I bend to kiss you. As our lips meet I pull out and begin to pump in and out of you.

I hold myself above you as I saw in and out of your body. Your hands move to my chest, your nails slowly dragging across my flesh. Sliding into you, pulling out. You feel so good as I bury myself into you. Pushing in. Pulling out almost completely. Slowly I move in and out of you. Your hips move up to meet mine. The tempo increases. You are so hungry for my sex, and I want you so badly. Sliding into you. Over and over I thrust into you. I pause and lower myself down. My weight takes your breath away. My hands snake underneath you and grab your ass. I pull your cheeks up and part them a bit. It causes your legs to open wider and I can get deeper into you. Thrusting in, so deep. Pulling out. I nibble on your neck as I pound into you. Tasting your sweat. Your moans get louder and my thrusting increases. Your nails rake across my back and the pain is sweet.

In and out of your body. I pull your hips up to mine and you are so open for me. My cock burying deep into you. Your pussy is so inviting. I can feel myself getting close. I ram my body against yours. In and out. You are so wet, so tight. Thrusting in, puling out. As I suck on your neck an image of you on your knees swallowing my cock runs through my mind. You’re so tight and I feel like I am on fire. Your moaning gets louder.

‘I’m cumming,’ you almost shout. My pounding increases. I want to cum with you. Faster and faster I thrust into your eager body. I’m so close, so very close. I feel your legs tighten around me. Thrusting in and out. In and out. Slamming into you and grinding I start to cum, flooding your pussy. I pump my seed deep into you. We climax together and my cock twitches and fills you up. Your nails dig into my back. Your breath as hard and labored as mine. Your pussy clenching, sucking, drawing me in. You feel so good as the last of my cum empties into you. I release your bottom and on weak arms I push myself up above you. Smiling as we gaze into each other’s eyes.

We kiss softly. Gently. Tenderly. I roll off of you. I pull you into me and you put your head on my chest, listening to my heart pound. I kiss the top of your head. We lay there for a little while catching our breath, calming down. Your hand reaches out and grabs my cock.

“You’re still hard,” you say with a giggle.

I pull you on top of me. You straddle my sides and slip my cock into your shaved pussy. Throughout the night we have wild, passionate sex. You on top. Me behind. Your legs on my shoulders. We cannot get enough of each other. At one point you go to the bathroom to freshen up and I follow you in. I take you on the counter top.

Finally we collapse and drift off to sleep holding each other tightly. In the morning we are a sweaty sticky mess, and barely able to make it to the shower. The hot water cascades down onto us. As I soap your back I get hard and I know I’ll need to have you again. Maybe not today, but soon. Smiling I start to soap your breasts. Smiling I start to bend you over as the steam rises around us…..