Electric Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, you are larger than I thought you were. What are you, seven or eight inches long?"

"Close, about seven and a quarter."

Brad then reached over and carefully removed Ginny's thong underwear, revealing a beautifully shaved pubic area. Brad dropped to his knees and profusely kissed Ginny's pubic area. After several minutes they ran the hot water, put bubble bath in the tub, and climbed into the tub. They spent a long time carefully washing every inch of each other. Before they were done, they had refilled the tub three times to keep the water warm. When they exited the tub they carefully dried each other with big, soft towels. Ginny had a bottle of almond flavored oil, and they carefully lightly oiled each other, massaging the oil in until their skin was soft and smelled of almonds. They then went to the bedroom.

At first they simply cuddled together exploring each other's bodies. Pleasure seemed to fill the very air surrounding them. Brad spoke. "Please let me do something that I have always wanted to do for you."

"What....."

"No, let me show you." With that Brad did next was to gently lift Ginny's bottom and place a pillow under it. He then moved down the bed and lifted her knees up, moving his mouth down to her labia. His tongue then went to work first on the outer lips and then to the inner lips. Ginny was moaning in pleasure. Then he moved on to her clitoris and Ginny started to move her hips to try to push closer and closer to his tongue.

Ginny said, "I want you inside me."

"You know we can't do that and still please the Lord, and, besides that, I don't have a condom and don't want to get you pregnant."

"Brad, I've been taking birth control pills for several months now because of Dave's rapes. I've also been keeping track of STDs, at the health clinic that gives me the pills, since I don't know what condition he is in. Dave has always used condoms, but they aren't fool proof."

"Are you sure you don't mind me entering and cumming inside you?"

"Brad, do you think I would have gone this far if I hadn't wanted you in me? I need this attention now. My psyche has been bruised by Dave's repeated attacks. I need the physical reassurance that I am still desirable."

"Still desirable, you are the most special girl in my life. I haven't been to bed with anyone up to this point. I wanted to wait for you. Until I can support myself I can't ask you the most important question I will ever ask anyone, but you are the one I want to ask to marry me."

At this point Ginny broke down. She was unable to say anything except "Brad" for the next few minutes. Her sobbing was both joyous and a bit delirious.

Brad paused and then spoke very clearly, but somewhat hesitantly: "Ginny, will you marry me?"

The response was very quick, but accompanied with tears: "Oh Brad, I've always wanted to marry you. I just never thought that it would really happen."

Brad replied, "Please listen to me for a moment. I have a debit card and a good savings account balance. Let's postpone fixing Dave until Thursday. We can catch a flight to a state that has no waiting period for marriage licenses. We'll fly out and get married. We'll have to stay apart a lot until we graduate but once we're married we can then 'go all the way' and do it with God's blessings. We're bending the rules in the Bible now. I don't want to break them. Let's wait one day and do it right!"

"It is hard to stop this right now, but I agree with you Brad. How soon can we get this done."

At this Brad got up, got out his cell phone, and got the number for the airline he wanted to use. Within ten minutes they had booked a flight that left in four hours. Brad and Ginny got cleaned up and packed a few things. Brad got on his cell phone again and called for a taxi to take them to the airport.

Fourteen hours later they were husband and wife. Their flight back was uneventful and they found themselves back in Ginny's apartment again Wednesday evening.

As before, they had a good bath. The foreplay was a repeat of their first evening, but this time, after pleasuring her again with his tongue, he mounted her and they had fully consensual, wonderful, guilt free, ecstatic sex.

After Brad reached his climax and had to stop due to exhaustion, Ginny told him, "now it's my turn." Ginny gently guided Brad onto his back and proceeded to pleasure him. She gently pulled on his scrotum until his testicles were fully available. Then she took a testicle within her mouth, licking the scrotum and gently teasing and pulling on the testicle. She then repeated the process on the other testicle and then took both of them into her mouth and lovingly pulled on them. Brad was wildly moaning in pleasure and his penis was again hardening. When it had hardened most of the way, Ginny started to lick the underside of the shaft from the base to the head. In only a short time, Brad's penis was harder than it had been that night. At that time Ginny started licking the underside of his penis just below the head and playing with his balls at the same time. It wasn't long after this that Brad had another explosive ejaculation. Ginny kept pleasuring him until he could take no more. By this time, another bath was in order. After the bath, they blissfully slept in each other's arms.

* * *

The following day was Thursday. During the afternoon Brad went to a mall outside the city and bought two pairs of rubber kitchen gloves, two pairs of cheap, black overshoes, two cheap, black jumpsuits, two cheap, black ski masks, an eyedropper, a container of dental floss, a package of sore muscle heat packs, and a tube of analgesic sports rub. These items were purchased at four separate Malls.

By eight that night, she and Brad were in the old house. Ginny had fastened the anesthetic dart on the end of one of Brad's arrows. Ginny's bag of goodies was upstairs. They were wearing the jumpsuits, boots, gloves, and the ski masks. The other goodies were in the bag. They picked a spot at the top of the stairs to the second floor, where they could see Dave when he entered, but where he was unlikely to see them.

Time seemed to drag on, but then it happened. The closing door of a car could be heard, followed a few moments later by the entrance of Dave into the downstairs. Dave took a brief tour of the lower floors to make sure that he was alone. Then, on the spur of the moment, he looked like he was going to come up the stairs. He started up, stopped on about the third step and listened, and then turned to go down again. There was a quiet "twang" as the arrow was released. Since the needle was sized for a bear, and bears have thick coats and underlying fat, the needle was more than long enough to penetrate the heavy coat Dave was wearing. The shot was beautifully placed. It entered his upper ass on the left side almost over to the spine. Dave cried out in pain and tried to grab the thing that had stung him. In his heavy jacket he couldn't reach the needle. In a very few moments he was out cold.

After waiting ten minutes to make sure that he was really out and that no one else had heard the discharge, Brad went down, lifted Dave up, and carried him upstairs. It was now Ginny's turn to get busy. First, she got Dave's duct tape and ran four wraps around his head so that his eyes were covered. She made sure that his ears were clear. She then took Dave's handkerchief and put it in his mouth. Dave's mouth was then taped shut.

The next task was to tie off Dave's hands and feet, spread eagle style, to the old bed spread. three other loops of iron wire was placed around his waist and each thigh so that he was firmly held. Ginny took care to make the wire tight enough so that Dave couldn't get loose, but loose enough so that his circulation wouldn't be dangerously cut off.

Dave's jacket was left on, but the clothing was cut off so that his genitals and ass were bare. Ginny now carefully inserted the smoothed stainless steel wire that had been bent into a long "L" into Dave's urethra and taped it so that only the short leg of the "L" appeared at the opening. Shortly after that, Dave's scrotum was pulled down so that each testicle could be worked on. A noose of several turns of dental floss was wrapped above each testicle and tied off in a tight square knot. At this point the dental floss was just tight enough to prevent the testicle from ascending up into Dave's body, which is what it would try to do once the "fun" started. Ginny then took out her homemade "toy" and wrapped the bare end of each copper wire around where the dental floss was, making sure that the wires didn't touch each other.

It was then time to wait. It was about thirty-five minutes before Dave started to really wake up. By that time he realized that he was bound and had tried to free himself. He also had tried to yell out, and found that he couldn't talk. Dave was in a panic. When it was obvious that he was awake, Ginny turned on the tape recording she had made in the electronic speech lab.

"Hi there Dave, are we comfortable?"

The voice was a deep bass voice with just a hint of the metallic raspyness of poorly synthesized speech. Dave jerked his head in the direction of the voice.

The voice continued. "You've been picking on my firm's clients and I thought I would teach you a little lesson. My firm's clients don't buy drugs if they are scared and beaten. They even try to go to a competing group. If they don't buy drugs, my pushers don't make money. If my pushers don't make money, I don't make good profits. Nod your head if you understand."

Dave nodded his head.

The voice continued. "We're going to have a little fun tonight. You seem to like to dick around with our girls, so we're going to play with your cock and balls a bit. It sounds fair doesn't it?"

At this point Dave was shaking his head indicating no, and fighting against the wires that restrained him.

At this point Brad motioned to Ginny to stop the tape. Brad got up and stomped heavily across the floor. He reached down and grabbed Dave's balls and gave them a mighty yank. Dave would have been screaming if he could have, but the gag didn't let him.

The tape was re-started and the deep metallic voice said, "If we feel generous we might leave you one testicle that still works. Doesn't that sound like a good deal?"

Dave tried to shrink into himself, but wired up as he was, he could do nothing. During this time, Ginny had turned on the strobe power supply. She pressed the button.

Dave seemed to try to jump off the springs, but he was firmly fastened to the bed spring by his hands and feet and waist. He then thrashed about making all sorts of muffled whimpering noises.

The audio tape continued, "Now, how was that for openers Dave? Did you like that? If you haven't noticed, there is something in your dick. We're going to try to play with it in a minute, but first we have something you'll like. It's cold out so we thought you should have a chance to warm up a little.

At this time the end of the tube of analgesic sports rub was roughly pushed into Dave's rectum and squeezed. Nothing seemed to happen for about ten seconds. Then Dave started violently squirming around.

The metallic voice continued. "Are we nice and warm now? Oh, is it uncomfortable? Would you like me to make that pain seem to go away, Dave? Well, even if you wouldn't, you're about to experience something new."

With that, the wires that had been connected above each of Dave's balls were disconnected. One of the wires was wrapped so that it was wrapped around his scrotum just above both balls, and the other end was connected to the end of the stainless steel "L" that stuck out of his penis. A moment later the switch was pushed again.

It was obvious that Dave was sobbing even though he couldn't make much noise and tears couldn't escape from under the duct tape. Before he could catch his breath the switch was thrown again and again and again until Dave had obviously passed out.

Ginny removed the wires and the stainless steel "L" and put them back in the bag.

Brad broke an ammonia ampoule and held it under Dave's nose. The results were startling. Dave jerked his head away from the smell and was obviously conscious.

The metallic voice started in again. "Dave, do you think you can leave my clients alone? Shake your head if you think you can."

Dave vigorously shook his head in the affirmative.

The voice continued. "I don't want to hear of you being in this area again. I don't want to hear of you so much as looking at any girls in this area because if you do, you'll be singing soprano in the future. Do you understand me?"

Dave vigorously shook his head in the affirmative.

The voice continued. "Now Dave, I want to make sure that you will always remember what I've said to you, so, I've got to leave you with a reminder. Which testicle do you want to lose?"

At this Dave started shaking.

The voice continued. "Now Dave, if you don't want to choose, you'll lose both of them right now. Nod your head if you understand."

Dave vigorously shook his head indicating yes.

"Now, Dave, tilt your head toward the testicle that you would like to keep."

Dave tilted his head to the left. The next thing Dave felt was someone tying a very, very tight knot around his right testicle. The tying went on for a couple of minutes to make sure that there was no way for blood to circulate to the right testicle.

The voice continued. "Now, I'll let people know where to find you in a couple of hours, but to make sure that the job is done right, we're going to put a heating pack on your balls so that the cold won't help preserve the one that is starved of oxygen. I'll cover that area up and tape it in place so that you can't shake it off. But, to keep you thinking of us I have one final gift for you."

At this point an eyedropper full of analgesic sports rub was squirted into Dave's urethra. Dave was then given a hard kick to the balls and passed out.

All the toys were put away in the bag they had been brought in. Then Brad picked up Ginny and carried her down the stairs so that if Dave were still even a little conscious he would only hear one big man leaving the house.

They left the rear of the house and moved onto the paved alley. They then walked quietly down the back alley and around to Brad's car. They removed their black boots and jumpsuits and put them in a garbage bag.

While Brad drove to the suburbs, Ginny cut the wires out of the flash unit, removed the batteries, broke the plastic enclosure, and cut the circuit board. As they drove along, pieces of plastic and wire were dropped out of the car window. The stainless steel "L" was dropped down a storm drain. Ginny watched the clock. During the next hour, the jumpsuits and overshoes were discarded in various dumpsters, one by one, with the exception of Ginny's ski mask. When about two hours had passed, their car pulled up to a pay phone in a less than well lit area. With her ski mask pulled down, Ginny walked to the pay phone and dialed "911."

As soon as the operator came on, Ginny hit the play button on the tape recorder. "Just listen or someone dies. There is a man bound up in the second floor of an abandoned house on Gray Street. The house number is two digits long, and starts off with the number two. The house number is odd. If you get to him in the next half hour he should live."

The phone was then hung up and Ginny and Brad got back into the car and went back to Ginny's house. On the way Brad purchased some food at a large food store in a mall that was on their way. That evening they enjoyed a wonderful meal.

The rest of the evening was as much fun as the evening that Brad had arrived.

When Brad left to go back to school, he told Ginny that they would have to finish their last semester of school at a distance, but their future now looked bright. He also promised to get her a nice engagement ring as soon as he could.

The future of the other girls in Ginny's neighborhood looked brighter than it had in a long time.

It was early the next week that the city started to enthusiastically enforce the drug laws and investigate muggings in Ginny's section of the city. It was a long overdue improvement!

The End, and the Beginning!

12