Electric Pearls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spengler
Spengler
14 Followers

Ahhh!

"Uh-oh. I think she likes it," Rene said.

"Let me do it!" Annie squeaked.

"Not your turn, sweetie," Rene said and took the console from Gilbert.

Rene!

"Think she can take a 'four'?" the redhead said.

Rene! No! Agghhhh!

It was like someone had fired a shotgun into her cunt. She bucked upward, lifting her hips off the chair.

Shit! Damn! That hurts!

Rene pressed the button again and held it.

Ah-ah! No! Stop! Please! Aiyeee!

Her ass bounced against the hard surface of the chair and the waves of electricity surged through her. Annie squealed with delight.

"Give it to her! Do it some more!"

Ellen collapsed back into the chair when Rene let off the button. She ached from her pussy down through her leg. She sobbed uncontrolably.

That's enough! No more, please!

"You women do have a cruel streak," Gilbert said. "I don't think she can take much more this time."

"No!" Annie screeched. "That's not fair. I haven't had my turn!"

Ellen turned her face to Rene.

Please! That's enough. It hurts. Don't let her!

Rene considered for a moment -- then smiled.

"Just one more so everybody has their turn."

No! Please, Rene -- no!"

The woman handed the console to the girl.

"No more than 'five'," she said. "And don't hold it down too long."

Don't. Please. Please.

Ellen was blubbering. The girl held the console like a treasured toy, then looked at Ellen with an evil-child grin.

No. Ple-e-ase!

The bolt hit her so hard she couldn't cry out. Her mouth flew open but she couldn't make a sound. It hit her like someone had jammed a red hot pole up her pussy and was fucking her like the speed of light. Her entire body stiffened against the blast. She wanted to scream out, but couldn't.

Stop!

Annie held the button down, sending the searing waves through her until her body went limp and began vibrating in cadence with the modulations of electricity.

"Look at her! She's feeling that!" Annie yelled.

Rene reached over and tried to take the console, but the girl held it tight.

"That's enough!"

Stop it, please --stop it.

Gilbert wrenched the console from Annie's hands -- and it stopped. Ellen fell limp back into the chair.

"Jeez!" Chad said.

"I got her! I got her good, didn't I?" Annie squeaked and clapped her hands together.

"Yeah, you got her good, sweetie. You okay, Ellen?" Rene asked.

She tied to say something, but words wouldn't come. The charge was still vibrating through her. Her pussy was raw and tingling.

"I think she's okay," GIlbert said. "Congratulation, Chad old boy. I think you have a winner of a gadget."

Gilbert bent over and grasped the black shaft and pulled. It came out of her with a wet popping sound.

"Oooh, look at that!" Annie said as she stooped and stared into the wet maw of Ellen's cunt."

"Yeah, I think that's used up for the moment," Chad said.

Ellen peered through the fog of sensation that immersed her and saw that Chad had lowered his trousers. His cock was hard and pulsing.

"Excuse me while I take care of some business he said."

"Yeah, fuck her!" Annie said. Her eyes were shining.

She felt Chad's hands under her ass, lifting her. He knelt in front of her and positioned his dick below her wounded pussy.

"Fuck her in the ass!" Annie urged.

Yes, better there than the other!

Chad didn't try to be easy. He nuzzled the head of his cock into her anus, then pushed hard.

Ahhh!

He pushed forward and she felt the rod splittinig into her, moistened by the lube and he own wetness that had trickled down.

He pushed until she was fully impaled, then began rutting her violently.

"Fuck her hard!" Annie yelled. Ellen saw that Rene was standing casually, sipping her champaign and watching the rape.

Her pussy, numbed by the abuse, stirred again. Stirred in away she had never felt before.

"Fuck her!"

Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me in the ass! Rape me!

Chad pounded into her, split her. She was awash in a sea of pain and pleasure when she felt his hot jism explode deep inside her ass.

She may have lost consciousness for a moment, or maybe she was just too far away in some other world to know what was happening. Gilbert was lifting her from the chair. Carrying her. He placed her on the table so that she was bent over it -- the same table where he had whipped and caned her.

His hands were on her thighs, spreading her again. She felt him reach between her legs, grasp her throbbing, aching cunt.

Yes!

Then his cock went into it. Swift and deep.

Yes! Yes!

Through misted eyes she saw the others gathered around. Chad, Rene, the evil Annie. Gilbert was deep in her and she heard the lascivious, slurping sounds of his rut.

Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

The words hissed through clenched teeth. Her whole existence descended down, down between her legs and into her pussy. That's all that she was -- a naked, wounded, pulsing pussy.

Fuck me!

Spengler
Spengler
14 Followers
12