Electricity

Story Info
What does He want? How can she provide it?
1.1k words
3.61
18.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subnoire
subnoire
7 Followers

"Papi what do You want?"

"What do you want to give me?"

"Oh that is a crazy question. Whatever you want, you get. I'm not playing a game here Papi, you know that. But I will not be punished for not asking. I cannot have it used against me if I do not know what you want. I've been there before, played that game."

"I'm not sure what you mean mine."

"You know, where you come back later and say that I didn't satisfy your needs or even care. I care, and I'm here on my knees. I will not disappoint you or not satisfy you. You have 100% access to all your holes and 100% control."

She began to worry. She wasn't sure if this was a game, a test of her loyalty or did he doubt her and himself. She had never seen doubt on Him before but He was human. No, no way could she have Him doubt Himself or her. Her love and devotion to him were not negotiable. They were facts. Like 2+2=4.

"Master?"

He looked up. No "Papi" as she often called him when they were in a playful loving mood. No, she meant business. He tried to keep the smile of pride off his face.

"Yes mine?"

"Permission to speak freely."

"You always have that."

"Yes Master, I know. But I may get blunt and I do not want to be punished for it later." She batted those eyelashes innocently.

Yes, he thought, that is My girl.

"Go ahead my girl."

Taking a deep breath and a quick prayer to say the right thing in just the right way, she began. "I have been accused of thinking you can do no wrong, and I totally agree. You can do no wrong. Even when You are wrong, you're right because you could have been right."

He lowered his head to hide his smile. He smiled because He knew just how lucky he was.

"And Claire warned me in the beginning that I should be sure of us because you love hard and I told her that I do too and that's exactly what I want from you...."

Again, he smiled, this time turning his back to His slave. He thought of Claire and of His slave's trust in her. She would quickly become a slave mentor to His girl. This made him smile because as His slave grew, more and more she trusted her instincts and knew who was good for her and who was bad. Claire was a good one and they both knew it.

Realizing His slave was dead serious with this conversation, He turned around to give her his full attention. Suddenly He heard the stress in her voice. This was not his intent. Ever His intent to stress her. She was glad he'd turned around, but she still could not manage to look Him in the eye. Partly from fear of what she would find, partly from her respect of Him as her Master.

"Before you continue, mine, please look at Me." He said with a directness and forcefulness that did not require He even raise his voice above a whisper. He could see in her eyes her frustration and fear. He thought to himself, "I must put her out of her misery. This is my fault."

Opening his mouth to speak, He was stopped by that one brave tear that dared escape her lovely eyes and roll down her soft brown cheek in defiance of her quivering lip.

"Mine, look deep into my eyes. Come closer, do not speak, think or move. Just look into my eyes."

And she did just as ordered. She could feel the heat coming off his body as she moved closer to her Master. He sat on the arm of the couch so they could be face to face. She willed herself not to beam with pride in her ultra-tall Master. Quieting her mind and thoughts, she peered into His intense eyes. She tried to ignore the way His long eyelashes curled up so sweetly, like a girls. How hard was it to look at Him and not just want to swoon?! Master ordered her, so hard or not, it had to be done.

How hard was it for Him not to melt looking at her wet eyelashes? All He wanted to do was swoop her up into his massive arms and hold her while she cried. Those were His tears. They belonged to Him, as did everything else she was. But He stilled Himself, and wordlessly stilled her as well. He opened up His heart to her. Wanted her to see everything that was unsaid. Wanted her to feel all that He felt. It was time for her to get a full dose of His power. Uncut. He reached out with His left arm to pull her closer and hold her in case she wobbled.

Slowly she felt His power creep over her. Subtly at first, but she could feel the electricity coming up from her toes. He felt it to and concentrated even harder. She struggled to keep her eyes open. She felt as if she was drowning in His eyes. With no words, He spoke to her. Spoke of their love. Spoke of their future. With no words, He explained all of His recent feelings and frustrations. With no words or movement, He reached inside her.

The electricity was reaching its plateau. She felt it in her chest. Giving back to Him all the power he generated, she spoke of her fears. She spoke of her love and understanding. Spoke of her having His back regardless of what comes their way. With no words, she opened herself up to Him totally.

Just when she thought she would have to speak her vision blurred. Her heart felt as if it would explode and her head started to pound. The last thing she remembered was watching her Lover blink and nod, giving her permission.

She fainted in His arms.

When she awoke, she was in a dark room, in bed. Their bedroom. Slowly she became aware of her surroundings and realized she was naked in His arms. Looking up, her eyes met His intense gaze.

"Hello Mine, did you have a nice nap?" He said with a big smile.

"What happened?" she asked as she stretched her limbs, feeling well rested.

"You took a full dose of my power. You accepted it and gave it back to Me. That's hard work love. Rest."

Rest? She chuckled. Rest was the last thing on her mind. She snuggled closer to her Master, batting her eyes flirtatiously. Happily discovering that He too, was naked under their covers. He read the lust in her eyes and moved in for a kiss. The electricity was still in the air and the kiss quickly ignited their passion. Making love as only they could, He slowly grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her mouth closer to His.

She was His. This is what He wanted.

subnoire
subnoire
7 Followers