Elegantly, We Kiss

Story Info
The first embrace leads to a passionate kiss.
753 words
3.87
17.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her coming out of the shower last week; she looks so radiant when the light hits the droplets on her back. My heart beats faster when she drys her hair and the sweet scent of fresh fruits and flowers drifts into my room. I find myself fantasizing about her, about jamming her up against the wall between her room and the bathroom. It would be a picture perfect display of raw passion fit for the most intense love story. Never until this day did I see her stop before reaching her destination.

She stood there for a second, appearing a bit hesitant about something. Her cleavage was showing from the low bathroom towel. You can't imagine the surprise I felt when she turned to face me. I made eye contact with her and my heart raced in my chest. There was nothing too particularly special about this situation, she looked at me and I looked at her; what made me so excited was the uncanny similarity to the dream that I had a few nights before. All I could think about was how smooth her legs were and how perfect she looked in only her towel.

She walked towards me and beads of water glistened over her body, she smiled. The towel just barely covered her perfect B cub breasts. She was about an arm's length away when she began to speak, "I've seen the way you look at me." I was speechless. We were so close that I could feel her breathing. As we looked into each others eyes I said, "I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about." A shy smile gave me away though, and she came closer.

Grabbing the back of my head she whispered into my ear, "It's OK." At first I was a little apprehensive, but she gave me a soft kiss on my cheek and I instantly became calm. I felt as if all of my hesitation and anxiety had been relieved at once. I took her by the waste, pressed her steamy, wet body to mine, and my adrenaline went through the roof. Her small perfect breasts pressed against my body. For the first time we held each-other in a passionate embrace and then suddenly, elegantly, we kiss.

My head was spinning; I couldn't believe it. I had fantasized about this scenario so many times. I held her firm, she held me tight, and we kissed. Her lips were like soft daisies against mine. I turned her to the side and pressed her to the adjacent wall in order to gain a little domination over the situation. My hand moved up her arm to her neck so I could caress her smooth, creamy skin. Her tongue danced at mine in in short, precise jabs so delicately and smoothly I couldn't possibly be more aroused. It was pure ecstasy every time our tongues met.

At that moment she put her leg around me, grinding her pussy onto my pulsing cock. She began breathing heavier and feint sounds of pleasure rose from the most perfect lips. Pressing her against the wall, I moved with her; it was perfect harmony mixed with excitement and passion. Her breasts felt juicy and supple under my hand. Nothing would ever be the same after this.

She was breathing so heavily. Our tongues parted and our foreheads rested together as we took a hold of our senses. "Ryan is going to be home from work soon, we have to stop." she whispered. I felt a little discouraged at that moment, she must have seen it on my face, though. She grabbed me between the legs by my rock hard member and said to me, "Just wait." with a sexy smile and seductive eyes that almost gave me a heart attack. I couldn't help but stare when the most prefect legs took the most tight little butt back into her room. Its an image I'll never forget.

It was a good thing we stopped there, too. Her boyfriend came in the door not 10 minutes later. By then she was dressed and I was in my room, but that was such a close call. I was sitting on the bed in complete shock trying to reorganize my thoughts when he walked in. As he was asking me about the party later that night, I couldn't stop thinking about how unbelievable that was. I almost couldn't believe it myself, but now I'm curious about what she has planned next.