Elemental Shower

Story Info
Pleasure in the shower is interupted.
2.2k words
4.21
32.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elemental Shower is my second submission to Literotica and I hope you all enjoy. As always I welcome e-mails, comments and feedback. Enjoy!

------------------------- ----------------------

Steve's car pulled up into Marina's driveway and he turned off the engine. It was their third date and it had been a good one in Marina's opinion, the dinner was nice and the movie was alright. For the most part he'd been pretty gentlemanly. Now back at her home he leaned in towards her and pressed his lips against hers. More out of instinct than anything else she kissed him back. His mouth parted and she could feel his tongue probing at her own lips, while his arm had swung over and was pulling her closer. She could feel his muscular hand brush against the soft fabric of brown halter top. He'd already slide it inside her coat and was caressing her through her shirt, it felt wonderful. She sighed softly her lips parting to exhale her breath into him and he snaked his tongue into her mouth.

She glanced down and saw the growing bulge in his jeans. Her mind raced and struggled against the possibilities. It was only their third date and she didn't know how she really felt about him or if she was ready to open herself in that way to him. At the same time his hand felt so good against her body. It cupped her breast through her shirt and his fingers brushed across her nipples. A shiver shoot through her body and she knew she had to decide one way or another and fast.

Pushing up from her seat she leaned towards him. Their bodies intertwined as they pressed against one another. She felt his hand as it moved around to her back and he squeezed the muscles of her back. They both broke the kiss at the same time to inhale. Steve had a huge smile across his face, and looked really happy.

He leaned back into kiss her again and she acted quickly a single digit pressed against his lips. His lips wrapped around it and sucked it into his mouth like he might have had it been her nipple or her clit. In his mouth she could feel his tongue roll across her finger. It might not have been her nipples he was suckling but it was certainly affecting them. She could feel them pressing and stretching against the fabric of her top. It had to stop she wasn't ready for this no matter how good it might have felt at that moment.

A gentle tug and her finger was free of his mouth with a slight pop. "I'm sorry Steve. I really like you I'm just not ready for this yet. What happens if we do it tonight and it all falls apart because of it? I'd hate for that to happen, I want this to work. Honestly I really want this to work. Can we wait just a little while longer?"

Steve hide any trace of disappoint from his face for which Marina was eternally grateful. His head bobbed up and down for a second before he spoke "I really like you too and I'm good with that. Waiting will make it all that much better for when it finally does happen."

She wondered just how much of that to believe but smiled anyways. Steve was a good guy and he was likely telling the truth she thought and did believe that waiting would be worth it. "Thank you," she said and leaned in to kiss him softly on the lips. As she pulled back from him, she also pulled on the door handle and opened it. "You're right you know it will great when it happens." As she got out of his car she wore her most mischievous smile she ever had and made very certain that he saw it.

"Night Marina," he called out through her open door. "I'll give you a call."

She leaned back into the car to grab her purse "Looking forward to it Steve." With that she was pushed the door shut and walked up towards her door. The porch lights flicked on as she approached and triggered the motion sensor. It took a couple of minutes of fumbling with keys but she got the door open. Her body still longed for what Steve had been offering it had been far too long. She turned and waved to Steve who was still parked in the driveway waiting for her to get inside as he had done ever other time they'd gone out. Steve took that to mean all clear she figured and he started back up the car and pulled out of the drive way. Inside she flicked on a couple of lights and hung her coat on the hook. In those first couple of minutes she had to mentally prevent herself from rushing back to the door and waving him inside. Deep down she knew it would happen soon, a fact that she welcomed. She just wanted to be careful and moving too quickly had ruined more than one of her past relationships.

Taking a couple of minutes she checked her e-mail and even updated her Facebook status about what a wonderful evening she'd had. Afterwards she logged off and headed up to the shower. It was the most relaxing place in her whole home and she'd invested heavily into the room since moving in. A whole second bedroom had been converted into the master bathroom and wet room.

Walking up the stairs she reached down to the hem of her halter top pulling the whole thing off by the top of the stairs. She stepped into her bedroom and tossed the top in to the hamper. Her fingers fumbled for a moment with the tiny zipper at the back of her black skirt. As soon as the zipper reached the bottom of its track she was able to wiggle out of the tight skirt. The bra and panty set in aqua green, matched the colour she'd been adding to her own hair as streaks for a number of years, came off as quickly as all the rest of her clothing. Standing there in the bedroom naked she considered give Steve a call and entertaining him over the phone on the way home. She even reached out for the phone before deciding against it. When she gave herself to him she'd rather he was a whole man rather than just what was left after he'd wrapped his car around a telephone pole or tree.

The wet room was an enclosed space in the back of the bathroom that was all covered in earthen tiles that where cool to the touch with a drain in the centre of the floor. Marina reached in and turned the silver knobs that started the flow of water to the various shower heads. Then she pressed the button on the outside that told the system to release steam into the room as well. Within seconds all of the glass that separated the two sections was covered in milky white condensation. She smiled and walked inside letting her body be caressed by the moisture, this wasn't the first time she'd pleasured herself here and it wouldn't be the last even if things went wonderfully with Steve.

Stepping into the middle of the spray from four separate shower heads water splashed across her body. The few remaining hard to reach places were found by the steam that was filling the whole space. She stood there unmoving enjoying every drop of water as it ran down her naked body. Reaching out she picked up a bar of soap and scrubbed up ever part of her body. The lather it built up was a slowly filmy screen across her and covering her in foamy bubbles all of which was washed away as quickly as it appeared by one of the shower heads.

Reaching down in between her legs she stepped apart for a second and rubbed the soap up and down the length of her pussy several times. The tuft of hair that she'd left around the hood of her clit collected the soap, while the bar was used to push her clit back and forth. That tender and sensitive piece of her was trapped in-between the soap, which pressed down on her, and her own body that stood its ground against the pleasurable assault. In her mind her hand became Steve's as it caressed and played with her. She could imagine his hands on her like they had been in the car and as she did her own hands slide up across her wet body and caressed her own breasts. At once she'd cup one caress it and then move across to the others matching the same touch and the same pleasure.

All across her back it felt as if a hundred little hands had each gripped its section of it and now the whole her back was being caressed and massaged. They were all soft and smooth across her body, like there was nothing to them at all. She moaned out the tension that had been in her back. Then the hands continued to massage working out all the stresses of her life. They cupped her bottom and kneaded it, while she pressed back against what was certainly a jet of the water.

The hand hers or Steve was lost in her mind at the new sensations of the water as it literally caressed her body. Other jets of water now sprayed against her chest the spurts of water flicking across her nipples and sent more than just water flowing down her body. The rest of the spray caressed her back and her front at the same time. It felt as if a hundred separate hands all worked in unison through the water to pleasure Marina.

She briefly considered sitting down on one of the showers benches but couldn't bare the idea of being separated from the spray of water and the pleasure it was giving her. So she spread her own legs and slowly pushed a finger up inside of her. Her body felt as if it were being supported by only the water itself and as if her feet no longer even touched the tile. It was several long slow thrusts before her finger was even beyond the first knuckle. But each thrust she made of her finger was accompanied a rush of water from the jets that made its way deep inside of her, deeper than her finger ever had.

It might have been an act of will on her part that wasn't how she remembered it. Either way her body turned slowly around in the centre of the shower as if guided by something. The jet followed her finger with unerring aim and seemingly pushed deeper with her spurt until she was certain that she would collapse in a heap of pleasure right the middle of the shower. In her new position a spray of water splashed warmly across her backside. That initial spray was followed a half second later by strong forceful jet that burrowed in-between cheeks and against her ass.

She gasped out at this double penetration and found her body rocking back and forth as she was filled from one side and then the other time and time again. Her body couldn't take any more and screamed out in pleasure. A tingling sensation washed across her body as it shook and she climaxed in the centre of the shower. The wave after wave of pleasure did nothing to penetration of the jets they filled again and again as if the shower itself was climaxing and filling her with its seed.

What she had once imagined to be hands caressing and massaging her now felt so much more like mouths as they suckled her breasts. Wet tongues licked at every part of her breasts and tiny little tongues wrapped themselves around her nipples and licked them both again and again. Between this new sensations on her already overly sensitive body and the continued penetrations another wave of pleasure was flood her body. Then it ended her own finger had stopped after the first climax but now everything else ended other then the gentle hot spray of the shower. She could feel the cool tiles beneath her feet and she reached out for the grab bar to steady herself.

After several long minutes of just standing there she pushed open the glass down and stepped out of the wet room. The water was just left to run as she towelled off the sound of it spraying from the shower heads and splashing down across the tile was soothing to Marina. As she stood there she looked back through the condensation covered glass and standing there in shower as if it belonged was a large vaguely human shaped figure. She gasped and in that same instant it disappeared the whole sign of its passing was the sound of several buckets of water suddenly being poured out all at once. It was enough to wash away the bottom few inches of condensation.