Elena, My Love Ch. 02

Story Info
I reached up and slid the straps down off her shoulders.
20.7k words
4.69
66.4k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

We arrived at the airport well ahead of our scheduled departure time, which was probably a good thing, because it seemed like we had to stand in line for hours. I guess that she could see that I was starting to get impatient, because she reached out and took hold of my hand. "Be patient, it won't be too much longer now." She whispered. Finally, we were able to get our luggage checked and all the necessary papers to allow us to board the plane when the time came.

"We have a long flight ahead of us, so I don't feel like sitting down. Let's go and stand over there by that wall." She said nodding to the side of the room where there weren't many people. Reaching that deserted corner of the room, she turned to face me. Stepping up close in front of her, I pulled her close to me and put my hands around her waist. Leaning in towards her, the hands of time stopped; our lips moved together as one. Her strawberry flavored lips were so soft and urgent on mine, trying to express all the love that she felt for me. Her mouth tasted so minty and I was so happy that she's mine. Her lips smiled against mine, and then she pulled away from the kiss. I gazed into her beautiful eyes and my heart said just one word to me, "mine." "Will you always love me with such madness?" She asked as she leaned against the wall in a corner of the room, waiting for our flight to arrive. "You know the answer to that question. I have so much love in my heart that it is overflowing. My addiction to you is never going to stop. But there is one thing you have to ask yourself."

"And what's that?" "Will you be able to handle my share of the love?" I asked with a deep intensity in my voice. "I think I can." The confident tone in her voice caused us both to laugh. I brought my lips closer to hers. As our lips touched again, I could feel my heart beating hard and fast against my chest, a kiss so passionate, yet so innocent. Kissing her strawberry flavored lips had become an addiction for me.

At first, Elena was reluctant to kiss me in a public place like this, but as we continued standing there with my arms around her waist, and I kissed her a few more times, she began to understand the reason behind my actions, realizing that a man always likes to kiss his girlfriend in public. She smiled a sweet smile, making her already beautiful eyes look even prettier than usual.

"Do we really have to go home?" I asked her with a sad voice. "I mean we can stay here and start a new life. We don't have to be afraid to do anything."

"Trust me, I do want to start my new life with you as soon as possible, but I just can't leave things like that. The people we know will start asking questions about our sudden disappearance. As soon as I get a job at new place, everything will happen just the way we want it to." She assured me. I nodded my head. She smiled and kissed me on my cheek. At that moment, a voice came over the intercom informing us that our flight was now ready for boarding. We quickly joined the line of people waiting to board the plane, and it was only a few minutes until the plane was racing down the runway, preparing for takeoff.

Soon after we were in the air, she said. "This is going to be a long flight, so I think I'll see if I can have a nap. That will help make the flight seem to be shorter. Why don't you try to do the same thing?"

"That sounds like a good idea."

Raising her hand to attract the attention of a flight attendant, she asked if we could have a blanket.

"Of course; I'll get you one." Replied the pretty flight attendant as she went to get it.

Snuggling down under the blanket, I guess that I must have been sleepier than I thought. Maybe it was the mental let-down from the thought of returning home from our fantastic vacation, I'm not sure, but I must have went to sleep almost immediately. Sometime later, I awoke to a strange feeling between my legs.

As my mind slowly woke from its slumber, I realized what was causing that feeling. A hand, my sister's hand to be exact was slowly but firmly caressing my rapidly awakening cock. Opening my eyes, I found myself looking into those pretty, brown eyes of Elena, as she sat beside me with a cute smile on her face.

"I've been wondering how long it would be before you woke up." She quietly whispered so nobody else could hear.

"I can't think of any nicer way to wake up." I replied, squirming around in my seat trying to ease the pressure. She noticed my discomfort, but took no sympathy on me, and was unable to resist a little giggle as she gave me a squeeze. Determined to repay her devilish act with a daredevil one of my own, I slowly eased my left hand up under the blanket and carefully moved it up her slender body until my fingers encountered those two lovely feminine mounds that I had fantasized about for several years.

"Ohhh, that feels so wonderful when you touch me that way." She whispered. "I love it, but we have to be very careful and move slow and keep quiet so that we aren't noticed."

We continued teasing each other that way for some time, stopping only when someone would pass our seats or one of us would come close to losing control. Then we would pause for a few minutes until that person once again managed to become master of their body. From time to time, so as not to arouse suspicion, we would sit up in our seats like normal passengers. Then when the urge overtook us, we'd begin our undercover work again. This way we managed to turn what would have been a long boring flight, into one filled with excitement and expectation.

I never knew that flying could be so much fun, and I was almost disappointed when the announcement came over the loudspeaker that it was time to fasten our seatbelts, as we would be landing in a few minutes.

We picked up our suitcases and after loading everything into one of the waiting taxis, we were soon on our way home. I followed her as we walked up the sidewalk to our front door, each carrying our own luggage. As Elena turned the knob to unlock the door, I heard a voice from behind calling my name.

When I turned back, I saw a girl walking towards me. It was Jasmine. I dropped my suitcase and went towards her. She increased her pace and in a flash, she was right in front of me. Looking deep into my eyes, she hugged me, holding me tight in her arms, as if hugging a person who has come back after a long time. After a long moment, she stepped back slightly. "Where have you been?" She asked. "I tried to contact you so many times." "I went on a vacation with my sister." I chuckled. "You didn't tell me anything about going on a vacation. Did you?" She asked with a confused look on her pretty face. "Everything happened so quickly, I didn't get the chance to tell you." I answered. "I have so many things to share with you. I just can't wait. Come! Let's go to my house." She said as she grabbed my hand. "Jasmine, I am very tired right now. Let me get some rest and then I'll go over to your house. Ok?" I said, giving her a reassuring smile. "OK." She smiled back at me as she let go of my hand. Jasmine has been my friend from the time I moved here. In fact, she's my best friend. She's just one year older than I am and completely different from me. She's fun, crazy, sweet and caring. Everything is unique about her. If there were anyone that was close to me, other than my sister, then it would definitely be Jasmine. Most of my friends talked about her being more than just a friend to me. Even Elena agreed with it. I made it clear to everyone that I had no feelings for her and that she's just a friend to me. However, I never tried to find out what she really thought about me, and that's where I made a mistake.

After she left, I went into my house, and after going to my room to change my clothes, and not finding my clothes on the shelf, I went to Elena's room. I saw my suitcase in the corner and surprisingly, all my clothes were on her bed. She had started putting them beside her clothes on the shelf. "Is it really happening?" I wondered as I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Hey Baby! Talked with your girlfriend?" She asked as she picked up the last item of clothing and carefully placed it on the shelf. "Come on! How many times have I told you she's just a friend to me?" I angrily said as I sat on the bed and furiously started to untie my shoes. "Oh boy! My baby is angry." She came over and sat on my lap. "Am I not allowed to tease my love a little bit?" "You know how I feel when you say that. I don't know why you say that all the time!" I said in a deep frustrated voice. "Ok Ok! I'm sorry. I will not talk about it anymore. I promise. Now don't spoil your mood dear." She smiled as she got off my lap. "I'll go into the bathroom and change my clothes." I said as I picked up my clothes from the shelf. "Do you really have to?"

Turning around to see what she was talking about, I was just in time to see her pull her maroon top up over her head, dragging her hair up with it. As she pulled it free, her long dark brown hair came cascading back down around her shoulders, perfectly framing the black push up bra that continued to hide the part of her sexy body that had fascinated me for years. I stood still, as if hypnotized and unable to move. I had always watched her through the keyhole as she changed clothes, but now I was standing just a few steps away from her.

She started by placing the palms of her hands against her cheeks and then slowly moving down, letting her fingers trail down across her throat. Spreading her hands apart a little, she palmed her breasts, hesitated a moment as she gave each one a gentle squeeze, then moved her hands in a circle around each breast, all the while never taking her eyes off me. I saw a little smile appear as if she had just thought of something, as she moved her hands off her breasts and down her side. Hesitating when her hands reached her waist, she took a deep breath, leaned forward slightly, pulled her shoulders back and shook them. This caused the fleshy part of her upper tits to quiver.

If I hadn't been paying attention to her before, which of course I had been; she most certainly had 100% of my attention now. She sensed this and her smile broadened as she continued her dance. Straightening up, and with a mischievous smile, she reached back, unhooked her bra, and let it fall to the floor. This let her big round breasts swing free. I could see her hard protruding nipples sticking out like little mounds on mountaintops. She stood there for several seconds, motionless except for the gentle swinging of her feminine mounds, giving me a good look at her boobs. My breathing was getting louder and faster my heart was racing. My cock was so hard that it felt like it was going to tear a hole though my pants.

Placing her hands on her slim waistline, she slid them together until they met over her firm stomach. She slowly moved them down over her pelvic area, and then spread them apart until they were resting on her hips. Giving me that little mischievous smile she has, she once again shook her shoulders, as if to ask, 'are you still interested?' Boy was I ever interested. Here was this very beautiful woman, not more than half a dozen steps in front of me, doing a very sensual strip-tease dance just for my benefit.

Then she hooked her thumbs in her shorts as she slowly began to turn around until her butt was facing me. Looking back over her right shoulder, she kept her eyes on me all the time and a little smile on her face. Every movement she had made since she started had been smooth, slow and very sensual. Very slowly, she began to push her form fitting shorts down. They hugged her so tight, that she had to wiggle it back and forth in order to work it down over her hips. With her back still turned towards me, and her cheeks now on full display, except that part that her skimpy panties covered, she stopped the downward motion of her shorts, and once again wiggled her hips. Then pretending to have changed her mind, she started to pull her shorts back up.

"Oh no! Please don't do that. Stop teasing me." I cried out.

"Admit it Alan, you are enjoying being teased. You know it and I know it. Besides, I just wanted to make sure you were still watching and that I had your attention." She said with a hearty giggle. She dropped her shorts to the floor, fully exposing her ass to me except that part that her skimpy panties covered. When she bent down to pick them up, I was surprised to see a wet spot on her sexy panties. "Was that because of me?" I thought to myself as she stepped out of her shorts. Tossing her shorts onto a nearby chair, she straightened up, reached around behind, grabbed her butt cheeks and started massaging them. She split her cheeks apart and pushed them back together a number of times.

Then she turned around, grabbed the waistband of her snug fitting black panties that matched her bra and slowly began to push them down. Bending forward slightly as she pushed them over her hips, she hesitated, glanced up at me with a look of devilment in her big brown eyes, and then once again rewarded me with that wiggling of her shoulders that she seemed to have perfected. This time the effect was slightly different, and much more noticeable, because since she was now bending over; her large breasts were hanging straight down. No longer held prisoner by her bra; this meant that they were much freer to swing back and forth, than they had been before.

Her bending over this way presented me with a different and very erotic view of her lovely boobs. Stepping out of her moist panties, she tossed them over to where her shorts lay. There she stood in front of me, hands on her hips like a model, giving me a good look of every inch of her body I could possibly want to see.

"Well Alan, do you still want to wear clothes or...

Her words snapped me back to reality or at least partly so, and I had to admire her strong self-control. Here in front of me, just out of arms reach, stood a very beautiful, tall, slim, sexy woman. I had just spent several minutes witnessing the most sensual act that I have ever imagined in my wildest dreams. My palms were sweaty; my heart was racing a mile a minute, and pounding so hard I felt that it was going to burst at any moment. My eyes were about to pop out of my head and my mind was in a total daze. It was all I could do to even breathe, and now she actually expected me to talk.

Before I could gather my wits enough to say anything, I heard her give a little giggle. "I thought that would get your attention and make you change your mind." Giving me a wink, she pulled aside the blanket and got on the bed. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather be laying here beside me rather than standing there in the middle of the room?" She asked in that sexy voice she has, as she patted the bed beside her. Unable to resist taunting me further, she lay there with a 'come to me' look in her eyes and with a sexy smile on her full luscious lips.

Seeing her in that position, I realized that I've always dreamed of being in this situation. The girl I love would be right in front of me, on the bed waiting for me to come and sleep beside her. Put my hands on her; pull her closer to me as we shared a long passionate kiss. Of course, the girl I dreamed about was always Elena. "Honey, why are you taking so long? Don't make me wait." She begged in the sweetest way possible. Hearing her beg that way seemed to spring me into action. "Sorry." I apologized as I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs as fast as I could. Then I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, jerked it over my head and tossed it aside. I felt the cool air around my pubic hair as I grabbed my boxers and pulled them down. Stepping out of them, I rushed over and jumped on the bed before she had a chance to change her mind. Pulling the blanket up, I felt her move closer as she put her arms around me. "Your body is so warm mmmmmmm!!!" She said as every inch of her body touched my bare skin. My dick stood straight up as soon as it felt the intense heat of her pussy. "Is it a dream?" I asked, as I still couldn't believe the situation I was in. She smiled at my question and slowly moved her right hand under the blanket. Her action confused me and by the time I figured out what she was about to do, I felt her hand grab my love handle, causing it to instantly became rock hard the moment she touched it. Then she slid down a little bit in bed, which made me realize that her pussy lips were touching the tip of my cock. She had a firm grip on my cock and I heard a little moan escape her lips as she slowly pushed it inside her warm pussy. "What do you think now?" She asked, looking at me with a cute smile on those pretty lips of hers. "It's not a dream," was the first thing I said, causing us both to laugh. We were both very tired but our thirst for each other was greater than our weariness. Instead of going to sleep, we spent most of the next few hours making out. Finally, our lust for each other temporarily satisfied, she lay in my arms, her head resting comfortably on my shoulder.

"When are you going to take me out on a date?" She asked as I kissed her on her forehead. "Date?"

"Why are you so shocked? It's a normal thing. You're my boyfriend now and boyfriends do take their girlfriend out on a date." She explained.

"I know, but I'm a little scared."

"Scared?"

"I've never been on a date before. I don't know how to do those special things that boys do when they are on a date with their girlfriend." I was embarrassed to admit this.

"Aww, you don't have to do anything special for me. I've always considered myself special because of you." She replied, trying hard to comfort me.

"That's very sweet of you, but..." I smiled, even though I still was not confident.

"I just want you to be yourself. Most of the girls don't like men who pretend to be cool or say those romantic things just to impress the girl. A girl wants just only one thing from a boyfriend, just be honest. So it's a bonus for me."

"A bonus? How?"

"You will not able to lie to me." She replied, laughing at my puzzlement.

"Hmmm"

"Soooo... We are going out on a date tonight, right?" She asked. Glancing at her, I saw the same expression on her face a student has while anxiously waiting for the result of an exam.

"Yes." I finally agreed.

"Good." She smiled as she happily snuggled in closer to me.

"I'll do my best to make our date very special." I promised as I held her hand.

"I know you will." She said. "We should get some sleep. I don't want to look like a mess on our first date." She closed her eyes. I kissed her on her forehead and almost immediately entered the dreamland my weary body had been demanding.

"Get up honey! Get up! I don't want us to be late on our first date." She shook me to bring me back to the real world. "Oh God! I must be the only girl in the world who is pleading with her boyfriend to take her out on a date." She said as she pushed me harder.

I slowly opened my sleepy eyes and tried hard to lift myself off the bed. I saw Elena standing naked in front of the closet, trying to select a dress from a group of dresses. "Which one should I wear?" She asked, putting her finger between her teeth and placing the other hand on her waist. She had a puzzled look on her face, as if deep in thought.

"You are looking so beautiful right now. I don't understand; why do you need clothes?" I commented.

"You are so funny!" She replied punching my shoulder. "Now seriously, tell me which one I should wear?" She asked, scratching her head. I stepped up behind her, put my arms around her and cupped her naked tits in my hands. With my forefingers, I gently caressed her tender nipples. "Hmmm, that feels so nice, but I still want you to say which dress you like the best." She murmured, leaning back against me. I put my head on her shoulder and looked at every dress she had. I could recall from memory when I saw her wearing each of those dresses for very first time.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers