Elena, My Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"I like the white one." I said, pointing towards the dress with the sexy sparkle. It was a bombshell of a dress. I remember how she looked when I saw her in that dress for the very first time.

"Ok my darling." She threw her head back and kissed me on the cheek. Then she went to her closet and started to select a suitable bra and panty for the dress.

"A push up bra would be better." I advised. She winked and picked up a white embroidered bra and matching panty. When she wears those push up bras, she looks like a goddess. In fact, I would prefer her to wear only push up bras, because they make her boobs look beautiful and it's a treat for my eyes.

She spent the next few minutes choosing and laying out her clothes on the bed while I spent that time in the bathroom. I choose a plain blue shirt and dark colored dress jeans from the closet and put them on. Within five minutes, I was ready. She was still in the bathroom, so I decided to have a little snack to curb my hunger pangs. I knew that there was one thing that guys sometimes did for their girlfriend, so before going into the kitchen, I quietly slipped out the front door. Coming back into the house and seeing that she still wasn't finished getting ready, I entered the kitchen and going to the fridge, I picked up an apple and a bottle of juice, and then returned to the living room to wait for her.

"How do I look?" She asked in a hesitant, slightly unsure voice.

I know my mouth fell open as I turned at the sound of her voice. There before my unbelieving eyes stood the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. With her left hand resting on her thigh, and her left foot slightly in front, she was posing like a model. I had always believed that if she had wanted to pursue that career, she would have definitely become a supermodel. It was a puzzle to me how those two tiny shoulder straps managed to hold up the dress, considering the size of her large partially concealed breasts.

The bodice was low cut, and along the top was a row of lace, which accentuated the upper portion of her delicate breasts. Letting my eyes slowly move down, I noticed how the dress hugged her slender waist; then flared out slightly over her hips, giving her that classic hourglass figure. It continued down to a respectable length just above her knees. The dress was so tight that every curve of her sexy body was clearly visible. It was like a second skin.

She never used much makeup, because she didn't need to, but when she did, she applied it in a very professional manner. It was obvious that she had spent a considerable amount of effort to get everything perfect for our date, and to make herself look as pretty for me as she could. I hadn't thought it was possible, but she had made her eyes look even prettier than they usually were. One look at them and it seemed as if they were holding me captive.

There stood my goddess of love in her high heels, not moving or saying another word, patiently waiting to hear my reaction. Maybe she could tell from my response when she entered the room that I certainly approved of the way she looked, because I noticed just the faintest hint of a smile on her lips.

"WOW! You look like a gorgeous angel. Even that doesn't describe how lovely you look; I can't find any words to describe you. Any word I chose to say to describe your beauty would be an insult to you. All I know is that I will be so very proud to be your escort and that I'll be the envy of every guy, no matter where we go." I replied.

"You are so sweet." She said giving me a little kiss on the cheek. "I don't think I've ever seen you looking so handsome. I'm sure that all the women will be envious of me when they see you. Now, if you are ready, let's go."

"I'm almost ready but before we go, there is one more thing that I want to do. I didn't have a chance to do this properly, but I know that guys like to give things like this to their girlfriend. You are looking so beautiful that you put this to shame, but it is the best I could do." With that, I presented her with the rose that I had been hiding behind my back.

Watching all the different expressions cross her face, made me smile to myself as I handed that flower to her. First, there was surprise, then puzzlement. Finally, her whole face lit up with joy, and it was prettier than any of the sunsets were that we had seen while lying on the beach of that vacation island.

"How...I mean, where did you get this?" She stammered. "Oh of course, out of my flower garden, didn't you? Oh honey, you are so sweet and thoughtful. I could just hug you to death." With that, she threw her arms around my neck and gave me the biggest hug I've ever had. I put my arms around her slender waist and held her close, enjoying the feel of her body and the faint smell of her perfume.

"Here, let me try something." She said stepping back from me. Pulling a small mirror out of her purse, she viewed herself as she managed to fasten that flower in her hair. "There, do I look good enough to go out to dinner with?"

"I'll say you do. You look like a princess." I replied as we headed out the door. I didn't know where we were going because Elena wanted to decide on the place for our first date. So I didn't argue. We finally reached the restaurant after driving for nearly an hour. After parking the car, Elena started to get out, but remembering my earlier promise to her to do my best to make our date very special, I reached over, and placed my hand on her arm. "Wait just a moment before you get out." Then quickly getting out, I rushed over to her side and opened the door for her. She had a shocked look of surprise on her face, as I held out my hand to help her out of the car.

"Well...well. I'm impressed." She said with a look of admiration on her face as she took my hand and stepped out of the car. "It's nice to see that chivalry isn't dead. A girl appreciates such nice gestures from her man."

Her comment made me feel about ten feet tall. It was nice to know that no matter what mistakes I might make during the rest of our date, at least I had done something right to start. I continued holding her hand as we walked towards the restaurant. Reaching the door, I took a couple of quick steps to get ahead so I could open and hold the door for her. She didn't say anything, but did give me the cutest little smile as she entered.

"Good evening Ma'am. Good evening Sir. May I help you?" A man with a moustache asked as he greeted us with smile.

"I've reserved a table for two by the name of Mr. and Mrs. Hayes." She replied. When she said Mr. and Mrs. Hayes, I felt an instant connection with my future. Briefly glancing at his list, he replied. "Ah, yes. Mr. and Mrs. Hayes, we have your table all ready. Please come with me."

As we followed him across the restaurant, I looked at the magnificent architecture of the building. The 30-foot ceilings, supported by soaring hand-carved maple columns, etched in gold leaf, with a mezzanine level lined with colorful murals. I walked a little prouder as he led us past several tables and I noticed that the guests sitting there watched us as we passed. Elena was so pretty that all eyes were on her, as I knew they would be, and it made me proud to be with her. Arriving at our table, I noticed that it was in a quiet, very private section of the restaurant, far from the other people. The man left us as soon as he removed the reserved sign from the table.

I pulled out the chair to let her sit down. Then I went to other side of the table and sat down. "I can't believe I'm on date with the most beautiful lady in the world." I said, looking at her beautiful eyes. "And I've always wanted to come to this place with the most handsome man in the world. My dream has come true tonight." She smiled, winking at me. "Have you come to this restaurant before?" "Yes, I have been here with one of my ex-boyfriends." "As far as I can remember, you have had only two boyfriends, right?" "I am very choosy when it comes to having a boyfriend." She laughed. "I thought you were serious with Jackson and I also thought that you two would get married sometime. Why did the two of you break up?" Jackson was her first boyfriend. He was her best friend and was a good guy. I never knew what happened between them, they just broke up. "He was a really nice guy. I used to think that having a best friend as your life partner, would be the best choice. That's why I said yes to him when he proposed to me. However, as time passed, I realized that I never really had the connection that two people in love should have. I always considered him as my friend. When I told him the way I felt about him, he acted like a mature guy and let me go." "Poor guy. Are you two still in contact with each other?" I eagerly asked. "Not really. When someone breaks your heart, you really don't want to talk that person again." She explained. "True." I nodded my head in agreement. "Since we are talking about love, I think it's time you tell me when you stopped considering me as your sister, and started thinking of me as the girl you fell in love with." "I can't really tell you when my feelings changed for you. I guess it all started when you told me that Jackson was your boyfriend. I felt a pain in my heart when you said that. Whenever I saw him holding your hand or kiss you in front of our house, I would become angry or frustrated. As I was young at that time, I didn't understand the actual reason behind the pain and anger I was feeling in my heart. It wasn't long until I found my answer. One night I was with Jasmine and she was talking about a boy she had a crush on. When she was describing the feelings she had for this boy, I realized that she was feeling exactly the way I was feeling about you. That's the night I realized I was in love with you." "But why did you wait all these years to tell me what you felt for me? If I hadn't taken you to that island, I would never have known for sure." "How could I tell you? You are not my friend or a neighbor that I could tell my feelings too. You are my sister, that's the only thought I had in my mind. I don't have anyone except you in this world, so I couldn't afford to lose you. Any girl in this world would freak if she found out that her brother doesn't consider her as a sister anymore, but as a lover. So I chose to hide my feelings instead of confessing them to you." "I guess I did a good thing by reading your private diary." She said, rolling her eyes at me. "What! You read my diary. How could you?" I asked in disbelief. It is a password protected file and I would check it twice to assure myself that I'd closed the document. "Before you ask anything more, I think we should order something. I am hungry." She suggested. "Ok. But you have to tell me, how and why you read my diary." I said. "Ok, Ok." She agreed, raising her hand to catch the attention of the waiter.

"Yes Ma'am." The waiter stood beside her ready to take down the order. Elena ordered prosciutto-wrapped scallops with risotto to start and Pan Seared Duck Breast with Mushroom Ravioli, Spinach and an Apricot Marsala Sauce for the main course.

"Very Good ma'am." He said before turning and walking away. When I was about to ask her the question again, she asked me not to ask any more questions until the main course came. I didn't try to argue with her because I thought it would be rude not to honor her request.

I had to admit the appetizer itself was very delicious. This was the very first time in my life that I had tasted Italian food. I had never liked anything beyond what my sister cooked for me, but this food was quite different. Now I was eagerly waiting for the main course and the answer to my question.

Finally, the waiter was serving the main course. "Now I will get my answer." I thought to myself.

"Thank you." She said as he finished serving the dish on her plate.

"Now will you tell me?" I asked her as soon as he went away.

"You are dying to hear my answer, aren't you?" She knew that I had hardly been able to wait this long for an answer. I saw a devilish twinkle in her eye as she slowly took her first bite of food, prolonging my agony even longer. To make matters even worse, I heard her quietly giggle to herself as she continued to enjoy my discomfort.

"Come on, Elena. You promised me." I knew that she was teasing me, but I couldn't help it, my frustration was reaching its peak. "Did I?" She laughed. However, she realized that all this was making me upset and she was to kind hearted to want to do that. She reached across the table, took my hand in hers and looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Ok, no more teasing." She promised. "One day I came home early to spend some time with you, but you weren't there. I decided to surf the internet until you come back so I went to your room. I know you always shut down the PC, but for some reason, you hadn't done that the last time you used it. When the monitor turned on, a file appeared in front of me. When I read the name of the file, I realized that it was your personal diary"

I know that one shouldn't read someone's personal diary but I couldn't control my curiosity, so I locked the door and started reading it. After I had read the first few pages, I realized that you had a crush on someone and were very eager to express your feelings to her, however, you were scared to because you didn't want to lose her. You felt that if she knew how you felt about her, it would scare her and she might leave you. At first, I assumed that the girl you were talking about was Jasmine. However, as I kept reading, I came across one entry where you mentioned my name, so then I knew that I was wrong. It was me that you were talking about." She continued "What was your first reaction when you realized that I was in love with you? Did you feel ashamed of me?" I asked very hesitantly.

The burst of fear that almost overwhelmed me was something that I had never experienced before in my whole life. The sudden flow of adrenalin caused my heart to beat so fast, I thought it was going to burst. I was almost afraid of what her answer might be. What would I do if she said that she was ashamed of me, and didn't want to be around me any longer? I didn't think that I could live if she wasn't in my life.

Then as I began to calm down, logic began to take hold of my thinking. If she felt that way, why had she insisted on having this date with me? Why had she gone to so much trouble to make herself so pretty and to bring me to such a fancy restaurant? Wouldn't she have told me how disgusted she felt with me while we were at home? Realizing this, I began to see a glimmer of hope that maybe all my dreams weren't about to be crushed by her answer. Before I had a chance to worry any more, she continued with her explanation.

"First I felt really awkward and somewhat confused. I was in shock. My little baby whom I had loved all these years had a crush on me. I felt something strange in my heart so I closed the document and went to my room. I thought about it the whole night. My heart felt that there's nothing wrong in what you feel for me. Just because the definition of your love for me changed a bit, why do I have to feel awkward? However, my mind disagreed. It reminded me of the rules of society and the consequences I'd have to face in the future if I accepted your feelings. I couldn't decide what to do, due to this war between my heart and mind. The next day I met one of my friends and asked her which she would listen to if she had this problem, Heart or Mind?" "Listen to your heart, right?" My face was bursting with happiness. "Yes. She said that whatever our problem is; our heart always has the perfect solution to it." She smiled as she said that because I'm sure she saw the sudden look of relief that I felt. Suddenly the whole world felt like a much brighter place, but I still had unanswered questions in my mind. "Then why did you keep me waiting? You could have told me that you also loved me." "I had to make sure that what you felt for me wasn't because of a mere attraction. Many young guys tend to assume attraction is love and later feel that it was a mistake. I didn't want you to feel all this was a mistake." "You had to wait four years to decide whether my feelings for you were genuine or not? Why so long, surely you must have known long before that?" I was little angry at this point. It seemed to me as if she had been playing with my heartfelt feelings all that time. She knew everything but she acted like an innocent girl. "It wasn't entirely my fault. I gave you so many hints and chances but you didn't utilize them. I would change my clothes leaving the door open, or sit beside you wearing just bra and panty or call you to give me towel whenever I'd go for a shower or even dry myself in front of you. Even with me doing all those things, still you didn't do anything. What else could I have done?" "Those are not called chances or hints. Those are different ways to torture a boy. I can't even begin to tell you how miserable I have been. How badly I've wanted to take you in my arms, hold you close and kiss you, but I've been afraid to for fear you might hate me if I did. I couldn't stand that. All you simply had to say was just three little words. "I Love You. You have no idea how happy that would have made me."

Just talking about these things now, brought back so many hurtful memories of all the pain and anguish I'd suffered this past four years. How many hours I'd lain awake at night thinking about her; how desperately I had wanted to be able to express my love for her. I was not only fighting to try to keep my voice normal, but as much as I hated to admit it even to myself, I was barely able to keep tears out of my eyes. I had always thought that love was supposed to be such a wonderful and magical feeling, yet it seemed to me that it only caused almost unbearable pain. "I'm sorry that you have been so miserable, Alan. Maybe there was something else that I could have done, I don't know. Something you have to realize, and that is when a girl like me wants a boy; we don't say those three special words. We blush a lot even if you give us a small compliment or we'll pay attention to all the little things you guys say. A girl wants the boy, no I take that back, she needs him to say those three special words first. All I know for sure is that hurting you is the very last thing in this world that I want to do. Can you ever forgive me?" She asked, looking intently into my eyes. Her lovely face was full of concern and uncertainty, and I felt her tighten the grip she had on my hands. As deeply hurt as I was feeling at the moment, not only from the memories of the past few years, but also from the knowledge of her having invaded my innermost private thoughts when she told me she had read my diary, I also knew deep down in my heart, that I loved her more than anything in this world. I also knew that I'd never be able to stay mad at her for any length of time, no matter what happened. The realization came to my mind that maybe this was what honest and true love was all about not just the kissing and hugging of another person.

"I guess that I have a lot of growing up to do and also a lot to learn, especially about women. Why are girls are so complicated and mysterious?" "If you guys consider yourself intelligent, then it should be easy for you to understand us." She quickly replied as she gave me a little wink.

"Oh yeah." We both laughed at her comment. However, it served the purpose of easing the tense mood between us. I felt a lot of the tension l had been feeling suddenly disappear. Judging from the now relaxed look on her face, I think that she was feeling the same way.

"There isn't anything to forgive you for. There is no doubt in my heart that you truly love me, and wouldn't intentionally say or do anything to hurt me. This is all new to me, and as I said, I know that I have a lot of growing up to do. I know that I love you too, and I hope that you will stand by me and teach me what I need to know about love and relationships." To show my sincerity, I picked up her hand and kissed it. The night was turning out to be awesome. It was my first date and I never imagined that dating would be so simple. We had opened our hearts and were sharing our thoughts and deepest emotions with each other. I had lost so much time battling with my emotions, and I know now that I should have confessed them to her a long time ago. She kept giving me chances to make a move, but I always acted like a dumb guy. "If she had not read the diary, would I have enjoyed this perfect night with my beautiful girl?" I wondered to myself.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers