Elena, My Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Shopping with your girlfriend isn't a bad thing.
15.3k words
4.66
44k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"Good morning baby." She purred like a cat while giving me that sexy mischievous smile she has, as she licked the drop of cum from the side of her lips with her tongue.

"Good morning." I managed to reply as I tried to catch my breath after such an incredible job. She gradually slid her body up mine and placed her head on my chest, but her hands were still playing with my cock. Every man loves to wake up to an incredible blowjob and I was no different. Every day for several years, I had imagined her coming to my room and waking me up with her tongue on my shaft, but every time I woke up, my dream remained as a dream with my shorts soaked in cum. Today my dream came true.

The scent of her body was driving me mad as she lay on top of me, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her body, her wet hair on my arms. My cock was reacting to the immense pleasure I was feeling as she continued her relentless stroking. It didn't take Elena a long time to understand my thoughts as my cock began to regain its hardness while surrounded by the loving touch of her hands.

"Feeling naughty again honey?" She asked in that sexy voice she has, as she continually moved her hands up and down along my shaft.

"You know how crazy I am about you. I can't help it." I smiled. She moved up until her face was mere inches from mine. I could feel her hot breath burning against my cheeks, as her sweet lips were only inches away from mine. The moment our lips kissed; we surrendered ourselves to each other. The feeling was intense. Both of us were hoping that this kiss would last forever, because we wanted to prolong the sad moment that we knew would come with the parting of our lips. As we kissed, I untied the knot of the towel and threw it aside. Now there was nothing between us. Every inch of our skin kissed each other, heat inside our bodies rising up as our tongues played with each other. Flipping ourselves over on the bed, we never lost the grip on each other's lips.

"Please stay at home today." I begged as I rolled over and lay on top of her. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, my hand slid down her side and over her hips, until my probing fingers felt the intense heat coming from the doorway to her feminine charms. Circling this doorway like a cat stalks its prey, I slowly moved in closer, closer until at last I felt the open portals. The moment my probing fingers touched her tender flesh, she rewarded me with a soft moan. To gain better access and without breaking contact with her love portal, I sat up and straddled her. Forcing her legs apart, I pushed my knee between them, which now gave me full and easy contact with her moist pink lips. With just the tips of my fingers touching her, I lightly moved up and down the full length of her doorway, sometimes touching with only my fingernails. Even though I'd been there before, there always seemed to be another fold or crevice to explore. I could also watch with wonderment the changing expressions on her face as her body took over control from her mind. She was now like a plane flying on autopilot, she had surrendered all her senses and thoughts to her quivering body as it climbed higher and higher, struggling to reach its crest. Without even thinking, I knew what to do next as I began rubbing her pussy furiously with my hands. The faster I caressed, the louder her moans of pleasure were becoming.

"mmmmmm...I want to but...aaaaaah....I have to go.....,mmmmm." She moaned, as I held her lips apart with my thumb and finger. Quickly, and without any warning, I inserted my middle finger as deep as I could reach inside her warm pussy. The sudden intrusion brought a loud cry of pure pleasure from her as my wiggling finger touched some extra sensitive spot deep within her love tunnel.

"I can't afford to let you leave the house because I want to fuck you all day long."

"That would be wonderful. So... hmmmmm wonderful." She groaned between clenched teeth as I continued to touch every tender spot I could reach. I could feel her orgasm building up as she moaned louder. It was obvious from her breathing and flushed look on her pretty face, that she was getting close to her breaking point and I was determined to push her over the top. Shoving another finger inside her, I cupped her enlarged clit between them, and began to stroke it as I rapidly moved my fingers in and out of her heaving mound. Sensing her decisive moment was near, I placed my thumb and fingers against her throbbing womanhood and gave it a firm but gently squeeze. Instantly her whole body tensed; her hips shot up hard against my hand as I palmed her love mound. A loud cry of pure animalistic pleasure escaped her lips as I felt her whole body convulse and shake. That final squeeze of her supersensitive womanhood had pushed her over her peak and now her body and soul were racing down the other side. I continued the firm pressure against her sex as she slowly managed to regain control of herself. Her cum flowed between my fingers like a raging river and down on to our bed, completely soaking the sheet.

As she finally calmed down, I slowly dragged my fingers out of her grasping pussy, while maintaining direct contact with her still quivering clit for as long as I could. This did bring another moan from her full lips, but I knew that at least for a few minutes she wouldn't be able to handle any more direct stimulation. Feeling my hand beginning to move, she gazed with wide-open eyes, as I gently patted her love mound as one would pat a loving dog, then moved my fingers to my mouth. I loved the taste of her cum and this was to be my reward. Her large brown eyes never left my hand as I placed first one finger then another in my mouth. I sucked her cum from my fingers and in between my fingers like a bear licking honey. Our eyes met and held each other captive as she watched every move I made.

"Hmmm, you taste so good. I never get enough of your sweet juice." This brought a little smile to her flushed face. Rolling to the side, I lay down beside her, our hips and legs touching. Even now, her satin smooth skin felt hot against me. Knowing how she loved the feel of my hands against her breasts, I reached over and cupped one of her still slightly heaving mounds with my right hand. Gazing deep into those lovely brown eyes of hers, I knew that I had one last chance to tempt her into staying with me for the remainder of the day, and I wasn't about to miss any chance I had to convince her.

"That, my sweetheart, is just a small sample of what is in store for you if you will stay here today." I said giving her what I hoped was a sexy wink.

"Now you are being mean and trying to bribe me, aren't you?" She said with a knowing smile.

I didn't have to answer, because the guilty look that crossed my face was answer enough for her. All I could do was lay there and hope that I'd get my wish. To try harder to help her change her mind and grant my wish, I gently massaged her breast and hard little nipple that I still had a firm grasp on.

"You sure do make it sound wonderful and I'd love to stay here, but I'd better get ready now before I'm late." She tried to get up but then fell back onto the bed. The huge orgasm she had moments ago had left her a bit weak. "Whew, you took every ounce of strength out of me. You really know how to get to me, don't you?"

"Please don't go. I want to spend some time with you. Please!" I pleaded.

"I know how much you want me now, but it's been more than a week since I have been to the office. I promise you, I will be back as soon as possible." She kissed me on my forehead and got off the bed.

As I lay there and watched her put her clothes on in front of me, I felt very sad. When you are deeply in love with someone, you want her to be with you always. Every second without her felt like years. You feel empty as if your heart is missing from your body. When she is not around, you feel as if you can't breathe. Finishing getting dressed, Elena sat beside me as I wandered in my thoughts.

"I know it's hard for you to understand, but we have a future to build. If our future is secure, then we will have nothing to worry about and we can be in each other arms as long as we want." She explained, as she cupped my cheeks in her hands, but I was still sad. "Look at me Alan." She raised my head with her hand. "Please smile for me." She looked at me like a baby craving something. I just couldn't ignore her request.

"All she wants is a smile. Can't you give her that one small thing which she desires?" My heart said. "But you have to promise you will come back soon." I brought my hand up and touched her face.

"I promise." She placed her hand on mine. "Now smile." She hugged me as I smiled. I never could stay upset with her for more than a few moments. "Get ready. I will make some breakfast for us."

She pulled me out of the bed and pushed me in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a bath. To make her decision to leave the house as hard as possible, I decided not to wear anything but underwear until she left for work. I put on some white underwear, dried my body using a towel and went downstairs.

I looked all over but she wasn't there. I found a plate of pie on the table and a piece of paper beneath it. It read, "Sorry for leaving without saying goodbye, but my boss called me and he wants me in the office right now. Will text you after reaching the office. Love you. xoxo"

When I looked at the plate, I saw a smile like figure drawn on the pie. This brought a little smile to my face. She wanted to remind me of the promise I made to her, a promise to smile. I picked up the plate and going into the living room, sat on the couch. As I started to eat the yummy pie my love had made, it brought back the memories we shared on the island. I can't forget the beautiful view of the sandy beach and deep blue water, the precious moments and of course my beautiful angel in her lily-white bikini. The image of how gorgeous she looked in that bikini is something I'll never forget. Those thin straps trying hard to hold the small triangular pieces of cloth that struggled to cover her amazing boobs. The thin string along the bottom that held everything together, stretched as tight as a fiddle string. Even though the tops did their best to hide her charms from my wondering eyes, at least half of her marvelous breasts were always on display for my viewing pleasure.

I can remember letting my eyes roam down over her flat tummy, until they encountered the treasured gateway that my manhood had longed to explore for so many years. Like any good treasure hidden from view, it presented many clues as to what lay behind that tiny piece of cloth barely large enough to cover the doorway to her front tunnel of love. This part of her skimpy bikini seemed determined to act as a shield against any prying eyes, though it was so small that the bottom string disappeared in between her pussy lips. Continuing around between her slender legs, it emerged from between her ass cheeks. The whole thing seemed held in place by a loosely tied bow at each of her sexy hips. When I first saw the way she was dressed, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if somehow those knots were to come untied.

My imagination was taking its toll, not only on me, but on my manhood as well. The more I let my mind wander the harder my pole became. Since I was all alone in the house, I wiggled around on the sofa until at last my fast growing love handle sprang free from the tight confines of my shorts. Sitting the pie plate on the coffee table, I leaned back, closed my eyes and began to relive in my mind all that had happened to me during the past few days. First our fantastic vacation on the desert island, then my first date and the experience at the restaurant. A few marvelous hours in the Paradise Motel where I lived every guys dream. I could feel the drops of cum on my thighs as I imagined the moment I touched her slim waist, and my fingers mauling her gorgeous ass cheeks. It had been a lifetime dream of mine, that came true the first time I'd felt her breasts nestled in the palms of my hands. How soft, yet firm they had seemed, as I caressed them, and gently rolled her stiff nipples between my fingers. When she not only allowed me to suck on them for the first time, but also encouraged me to do so, I thought I was going to die, I was so happy.

"Nice package out there." I suddenly heard a voice say. Jerking my eyes open, I saw a girl like figure standing just a few feet in front of me.

"Oh shit! Jasmine! What are you doing here?" I screamed. I thought my heart was going to stop beating as the sudden appearance of her jerked me back from my dream. Bolting upright, I frantically started searching for something so I could cover myself up. Luckily, I found a towel on a chair that was within arm's reach. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist.

"I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry." She apologized. "The backdoor was open so I didn't knock on the door." She explained as she stood there with a half grin on her face.

"It's totally fine. You caught me by surprise and I didn't know how to react." I don't think I've ever been as embarrassed as I was then. My ears were burning and I'm sure my face turned all shades of red, which I could tell from the amused look on her face, she noticed.

"I promise I will never do that again." She said, still smiling at me.

"I told you; it's okay. By the way what brought you here?"

"I am angry at you." She turned her face as if to tell me that she really was angry.

"What did I do?"

"It's not what you did, but what you didn't do. You didn't call or come to my house to talk to me after coming back from your vacation. You said you would and I waited and waited, but you never did come over. You didn't even tell me about your vacation either." The more she talked the more she raised her voice. I could tell that she was really upset and hurt. I knew that I had done wrong, but I never wanted to hurt her feelings.

"I am sorry. Due to a couple of reasons, I couldn't meet you. Please forgive me. I promise I will never do it again."

"This is the last time. Don't do it again."

"I won't. I will keep that in my mind." She seemed to be calming down as I talked to her and explained that I hadn't meant to disappoint her. "Come and sit beside me here on the couch."

She hesitated for several moments, not moving or saying a word, as if trying to decide whether she was ready to forgive me or not. I breathed a big sigh of relief when I saw her face soften, and she came and sat down beside me.

"So tell me, how was your vacation?"

"Well, I had a lot of fun." I chuckled.

"Must have seen lot of hot girls?" She coyly asked as she raised her eyebrows while waiting for my answer.

"I didn't get the time to see them as I was busy with someone else." I sighed, thinking about the fantastic experience I'd had with Elena; the sand, the sun, and my first sexual experience with the girl that I loved more than anything in the whole world.

"Who?"

"With my sister."

"Don't you want to find yourself a girlfriend?"

"Who wants a girlfriend when I already have ..." I smiled to myself. Without thinking, I let my mind wander to the time I had spent with Elena at the Paradise Motel. Though the time we'd spent there had been much to brief to suit me, I knew that those few hours would be a period in my life that I'd never forget.

"What?"

Her puzzled question instantly brought my mind back to the present. I knew that I had to think of something quick to satisfy her curiosity. "I mean who wants a girlfriend. I am happy to be single, and especially when I have an amazing friend like you in my life, I don't need anyone else."

"Am I just a friend to you?"

"Jasmine?" I asked puzzled, because her question shook me a bit.

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yes. Of course you can."

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you. You are my best friend."

"Not as a friend Alan. Did you ever think of being more than a friend to me?"

"What made you ask that?"

"We have been best friends for the past few years and we like each other's company a lot. By now, you must know what our friends think about us. I was wondering if you agree with them." She said with a questioning tone in her voice as she rolled her eyes.

"Look Jasmine, I don't care what other people think about us. It's what you think that is important to me. I don't know whether we are more than just friends right now, but I do know that if there's anyone in the world I care about after my sister, it is definitely you." I said as I gripped her hands tight within mine. I could see her facial expression change from one of worry and uncertainty to one beaming with happiness. Her whole mood suddenly changed as darkness changes to light when someone flips on the switch. Leaning forward she kissed me on the cheek, which was something she had done several times before now, but this time it was different. The difference wasn't something I could explain in words, but more of a feeling. Other times she had kissed me that way; it had been more as a friend would lightly kiss another friend instead of a handshake or a quick hug. This was different; it had a fire to it, a sense of urgency and a desire for me to acknowledge her and take her seriously.

"Would you come with me tomorrow night?"

"Where?" I asked, curious to find out what she was thinking.

"To my friend's birthday party."

"Do I know her?"

"No, but she won't mind if I bring someone for company."

"Ok. It's a deal." I smiled.

"Ok then, I have to leave now. Have to do some shopping and buy a present for her." As we both stood up, she leaned forward to hug me. Lucky for me, my erection wasn't there when she hugged me, or else I would have felt embarrassed once again. She started walking towards the door and when she was about to open the front door, she looked back.

"Be ready by 7. I will be waiting for you."

I gave her the thumbs up sign. She giggled, blew me a kiss and left the house. While I was eating the rest of my pie, I felt strange, remembering the conversion I had just now. Jasmine and I had never had a conversation like this before. My friends had talked about my relationship with Jasmine numerous times, but I'd never talked about it with her. I think Jasmine knew about these rumors but this was first time she'd discussed them. I wondered if she was having feelings for me.

"Even if she has, it's too late." I thought to myself. Elena was all I needed. Even though I liked Jasmine, my feelings for Elena were too strong and intense. Deciding that I needed another shower, I couldn't help myself as I began to masturbate, thinking about Elena. I had masturbated several times in the past while thinking about her, but since I can have Elena whenever I want, I couldn't control my urge to stroke my cock as thoughts about her beautiful body came flooding into my mind. The tension in my body was so strong; I felt dizzy with the sudden release as I shot a long stream of cum which flowed into oblivion down the drain along with the water.

I was checking the clock every minute as my eyes longed for the sight of Elena. I tried to kill the time by watching movies, playing video games and anything else I could think of, but the thought's of Elena were dominating my mind. I thought of texting her but decided against it, as she must be having many things to handle at her office.

As I sat on the couch eating chips, I heard my phone's message tone. To my great joy, it was a message from Elena. It read, "Get ready. Will pick you up in 15 minutes."

I didn't want to know where I was going as long as I was with Elena. So as fast as I could, I ran back to the bedroom, grabbed a pair of jeans and a clean shirt. I was half way back to the living room, when I realized that in my haste, I had forgotten my shoes. Muttering to myself, I rushed back, found a pair of socks and shoes and in a matter of minutes, I was waiting in the hall. My excitement was increasing with each moment.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers