Elephant's Ear

Story Info
All the fun of the (State) Fair.
7.5k words
4.35
10.5k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lightpen
Lightpen
15 Followers

(This is dedicated to my Princess, my encourager and my editoress.)

*

Some people would say that Paul Steele was destined to become a mechanic - or something of a similar nature -- from a very early age. If I tell you about him, you'll see why....

Imagine the horror of his parents when their little three-year-old took the new toy car they had given him as a birthday present - and dismantled it! Actually, it only had four parts and while they were discussing what to do about their offspring, he was putting the parts back together again. To prove that what he had done was no accident, they got him to do it all over again -- and praised him for being 'our clever little boy.'

(His little sister Martha, two years younger than him, turned out to be equally clever in her own right although her skill was of an academic nature, unlike her more manually gifted brother.)

During the years that followed, they often bought their son toys which looked as is if they could be dismantled -- and encouraged friends and relations to do likewise. He just loved to find out how things worked. Word spread around the neighbourhood and before long it became the 'done thing' to bring broken toys to Paul to see if he could fix them. He generally could!

At the age of seven, he was given a broken alarm clock. He took it apart easily enough but found that there was a small piece broken. He showed his father, who promptly took him to his own workshop and showed him a large box. "This is my 'it may come in useful one day' box," he told him.

Paul's eyes lit up as he looked at the collection of 'goodies' inside. His father smiled as he rummaged around in the box and found something that looked surprisingly like the broken piece in the clock. A file soon re-shaped it to make it fit snugly into the clock and lo and behold! - that which was broken worked again.

His parents grew increasingly confident in his skills. Nothing around the house that was broken proved too hard for Paul and his 'magic hands.' Not surprisingly then, when the family car broke down, Paul was given the opportunity to get it going again. Some hours later -- and with grease on his hands, shirt and forehead -- he tossed the car keys to his father. Peter sat in the driver seat, put in the ignition key and gave it a twist. A huge smile spread across his face at the healthy roar which sounded from the engine. His son had come up trumps, again.

By the age of fifteen, it was obvious to everyone (teachers, parents and Paul himself) that his academic achievements -- or rather, lack of them! -- would ensure that he would not reach college or the university. Accordingly, he spent his last year at school concentrating on physics and anything else that might help him in his chosen career. At the age of sixteen, he left school determined to become a car mechanic.

The next day, his Dad took him to the good local garage he used and recommended his son to the owner. Kindly, wise Dean McAbee shrewdly took him on for a week's trial. Paul proved worthy of the confidence placed in him and learned fast, so Mr. McAbee took him on full-time. Paul was a very happy young man.

A few years passed, taking Paul out of his eager teens and into his confident twenties. He learned just about all there was to know about servicing and repairing motor cars and became the liked and respected star amongst 'McAbee's Boys'. He bought himself a cheap old car and soon had it -- to quote a slightly overused saying -- "as good as new."

One day, one of the lads leaned into the boss's office and whispered, "Mrs. Thomas's here!" Dean looked up from his papers, smiled and raised an eyebrow in knowing response. He carried on with his work until the lady in question, well-known to almost everyone in the garage, walked into the office. Dean looked up in feigned surprise and exclaimed, "Why, if it isn't Mrs. Thomas! How good to see you, again. How are you?"

"I'm well, thank you, Mr. Mcabee. I haven't seen you for a little while - I hope business is as good as ever?"

"Oh yes, ticking along nicely, thank you. And how can we help you?" he asked, as if he didn't already know the answer full well.

"I need a service, please," she replied, aware that each of them understood the double entendre of her request, knowing that neither of them would put it into words. "I think my lovely car is making one or two odd noises."

"Of course," he told her. "I have a fine young man, fairly newly with us, who should be able to look after all your requirements. Will you bring the car in here -- or would you prefer to use our 'at home' service, as before?"

"Oh yes, I'd like to have the personal service, please. I've always been treated so well in the past, you know?"

"Oh yes," thought McAbee, "I was the first to 'treat you well'." All he said was, "Always happy to oblige our valued customers." After a little more small talk, he ushered her out then proceeded to make the booking that would change young Paul's life.

In the afternoon of the appointed day, Paul took his box of tools plus a few items he might need as spares and drove over to Mrs. Thomas's house for his last job of the day. She asked his name before taking him around to her garage where she showed him her car and told him what little problems she thought it might have. "Let me know if there's anything you need, Paul" she told him, "otherwise I'll just leave you to do what I'm sure you know best."

2 -- 3 hours later, a slightly grubby young man knocked on her door, told her of the technical things he had done and reported, "Your car is now in excellent running order. Considering the age and general condition of the vehicle, I suggest that a regular, six-monthly service should be enough to keep it going for several more years. Of course, if anything should go wrong before then, I'm sure we'd be most happy to put matters right for you." Dean McAbee always schooled all of his 'Boys' in proper customer relations.

"Thank you, young man, most kind of you. Now, is there anything you'd like before you leave? A bottle of beer? Soft drink? Tea? And I don't mean to be rude -- I'm sure it's inevitable in your line of work to get somewhat dirty -- but you'd be very welcome to take a shower."

Aware that he was thirsty and less than clean, he gratefully accepted both of her offers. She showed him through her impressive house to the kitchen where she took a large pitcher from the refrigerator and poured him a long glass of cool, homemade lemonade. She led him to her bedroom and the shower that was en suite with it. "I'm sure you'll find everything you need. Don't be afraid to use anything you find -- there's no need to ask first. And take your time, there's no hurry."

He thanked her, politely and she walked out of the bedroom, quietly closing the door behind her. He took a long refreshing drink of lemonade and set the glass down on the wash basin in the bathroom. Going into the bedroom, he stripped off and left his shoes and clothes in a fairly tidy heap on the floor near the bed.

In the shower, he pulled the pretty plastic curtain across the doorway and turned on the water. He jumped back at the coldness of it, but was pleasantly surprised that in just a few seconds it was running hot. Turning it to just the right heat, he soaked in the downpour for a few relaxing moments. Then he took a bottle of shampoo and looked approvingly at the label before applying a generous amount to his short brown hair. Soon, lather was coursing down his body, starting the process of washing away the grime of the day. Next, some of her pleasant-smelling soap and a soft wash cloth were put to work to complete the job.

He felt so good as he stood under the spray and let the water wash away the last of the shampoo and soap. He turned off the water, pulled aside the curtain and stepped out to retrieve the bath towel he had seen hanging in a ring on the wall. As he toweled himself dry, he was aware that he smelled faintly of the soap, but it was a pleasing aroma so he didn't worry.

Dry, he slipped the towel into the laundry basket, intending to tell his hostess that he had done so, as soon as he saw her. Walking into the bedroom to get dressed, he was stopped short in his tracks. There was Mrs. Thomas, sitting stark naked on her king-sized bed. Before he could say anything, she stood and embraced him.

He wriggled out of her clutches and took a couple of steps back. "Mrs. Thomas!" he exclaimed. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh Paul," she answered, "call me Cheryl. I'm sure you know what I'm doing - I want you! Come here, you beautiful young man," she continued, opening her arms invitingly. "Oh my, you look like a Greek god!"

In the few seconds it took her to say that, he stood as if transfixed, taking in the glorious nakedness of this lovely woman before him. Until then, the only actual naked women he had seen -- apart from a few pictures -- where (were) his mother and little sister. His mother had used her own body to show him where the vital parts where, for his sex education. She told him that although there was nothing wrong with the human body, nakedness was not a thing to be paraded openly. And when he reached that certain age, he and his sister were given their own rooms with the explanation that they each deserved their own place of privacy.

Yet here was a lady flaunting her nakedness -- and he liked what he saw. His eyes were immediately drawn to her breasts which, although they had lost the perkiness of youth and had just begun to sag a little, were still certainly very attractive. And he noticed that her red hair -- the colour of which he had initially guessed to have come out of a bottle -- matched the hair around the top of her legs. His body was evidently impressed because without even a glance at it, he could feel his manhood rising in a silent salute.

Without explaining any further, he protested his innocence saying, "But I've never been with a naked lady!"

"Ah, that's wonderful - a virgin!" Cheryl exclaimed. "You may know the basic facts -- I'm sure all children are taught them, these days -- but you have much to learn. This will be an enjoyable experience for us both."

This time, as she stepped towards him, he did not resist. Rather, he encircled her in his own arms and took her into his first full-on naked embrace. Her breasts were soft against his chest and his hard cock pushed in between the tops of her legs as if already trying to find that special place that lay snuggled behind her hairy patch.

"Oh, Paul!" she sighed. "If you feel this good already....." leaving the sentence unfinished as she day-dreamed of what was to come. She tilted her head saying, "Kiss me, lover."

His first attempt was somewhat rough, but she remembered his youth and patiently said, "Gently, my dear -- and open your lips a little."

Willing to learn, he complied with her instructions and immediately she knew that he was going to be a good student. She broke away, altered the angle of her head and kissed him again. The young man was eager to practice his first lesson and they locked lips like experienced lovers.

"Come," she said, "let's sit on the bed," pulling him there with her. Sitting side by side, she took his hands in hers, gave him a serious look and said, "Now, I don't know if you've been told, but women are different to men in more than the obvious physical ways. Men get aroused very quickly, especially by what they see. Women, on the other hand, usually need a slower approach and respond more to what they feel. So, although you are hard and could drive that lovely cock into my pussy right now, we shall both benefit from what they call 'foreplay.' O.K. so far?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied, "I've heard something like that before -- but no-one has explained just what it all means."

"Well, kissing and touching and licking and stroking -- and at some seemingly unlikely parts of the body -- by both man and woman can all help to stimulate their partner, sexually. And they say that expectation leads to greater reaction. Come, lay beside me. I can see that you are right-handed, so lay with me on your left."

Once they were lying comfortably, she looked at him and smiled. "This should be a time of enjoyment for us both so just relax."

"Easy enough for you to say," he said quietly, "I'll bet you've done this sort of thing loads of times before, but you know it's my first time - and I'm kind of nervous in case I make a mess of it in any way!"

"I'll admit that I've had sex more times than I can count and I've had the privilege of instructing a couple of first-timers, like you. I think everyone is a bit nervous, at first, but you can take my word for it -- doing what comes naturally is easier than you are thinking! If you get anything 'not quite right', just remember that I'm here as a friend, not as some ogre trying to trick you or make you 'get it wrong.' O.K.?' she asked.

"If you say so," he said, resignedly.

She reached over and, taking his right hand, placed it on her stomach. "Now, just rub me gently. You'd be surprised how a simple massage can be both relaxing and arousing."

Paul did as she had said. "Mmmmm," he murmured, "You feel so soft and smooth. I like this!" he exclaimed.

Her eyes had closed at the pleasurable sensations, but Cheryl opened them, looked at him and said, softly, "So am I, my young god, so am I. Why don't you move up a bit and do some of that with my breasts. Ooh yes, just keep rubbing and squeezing gently. Yes that's real nice -- but you'll do better to go a bit softer with the nipples. Just roll them between your fingers and thumb. Good, yes. Now, try sucking on that one while you play with the other. Oh my! Yes! Let your tongue play with it. Aaagghh... that is so, so good."

"Oh, that was so good," she continued. There's no rule about how long you should do that, but for now just keep stroking softly down my legs. You can go all the way down to my feet, if you feel like it."

He had been quickly convinced that this remarkable lady knew what she was talking about, so he took her suggestions as instructions not to be missed. He had to shift his body to reach her, but his hand was soon rubbing and gliding all over her legs and right down to her toes. Her occasional moan and groan, her "mmm" and "ohh" and "yesss" and "aaahh" let him know that what he was doing was not only right, but pleasing and acceptable to his lovely teacher.

As he moved further down, Paul took the initiative and knelt up, really massaging her calves and ankles and feet. When he came to her toes, he gave each one individual attention.

"Oh yes!" she breathed her delight. "Where did you learn to do that?" she wanted to know.

"It just seemed like the right thing to do," he confessed. "Was it all right?" he asked, worrying that he might have done something to incur her disproval.

"All right?" she demanded. 'My dear young lover, that was quite wonderful! I think you are going to be an excellent student! Come back up my legs," she told him. "I am more than enjoying this."

Much relieved to hear her words of affirmation, he continued to work his way slowly past her ankles, up her calves, over her knees and up her thighs. Unsure as to how to proceed once he reached her hairy area, he stopped, hesitantly.

She took pity on him and, spreading her legs wide, said, "You know what's in here, don't you?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course!" he retorted. Then more calmly he added, "But you know I've never seen one" --recalling that he had, in fact, once seen his mother's, briefly -- "and I was wondering quite what to do next."

"Well, if your lady hasn't already been aroused by your attentions, there is much you can do in that area. Look, this is my clitoris -- known as clit -- which is often neglected in foreplay. As it is, I am more than ready so we'll leave that until another occasion. Now, you're in the right place, kneeling between my knees, so lower yourself on top of me. If you are strong enough to take your weight on your arms, that's fine -- but that may be too much for any length of time so I suggest you rest most of your weight on your elbows. Now then, this is where I said about 'doing what comes naturally.' Your cock is nice and stiff and my pussy is pretty wet with anticipation. All you have to do is slide into me, slow and easy."

At Paul's first attempt, he missed his connection so Cheryl reached down and guided him in. As he sunk his length into her, she moaned, "Oh yes.... that is soooo good! Now, pull most of the way out again -- but not all the way, that would rather spoil things! Yes, that's good -- and slide it all the way back in. Oh my, that is really good. How is it for you?"

Paul looked her in the eye and answered, "Much better than anything I ever did by hand!"

"Oh good, I'm so pleased that it's good for us both. Just keep on, out and in at a steady speed," she said, enjoying this fine young man more than she had anticipated.

Paul was delighted to do as this amazing lady instructed. After a while, as his breathing began to get a little laboured, she told him, "It would be wonderful if you could keep this up for a long time, but that takes a lot of practice. As it is, just increase the speed of your rhythm little by little. The rest should 'come' naturally," she punned shamelessly.

He did as she said and sure enough, it wasn't long before he knew that he was about to climax. She recognized all the signs in him and breathed, "Just let it happen!"

He needed no further coaxing and within moments, his swollen member was jerking and spurting his sperm into his teacher's body. "Oh yes," he gasped, "this is incredible!"

Cheryl had let herself go, too. She climaxed but moments after her eager student. Some moments later, as they came down from their highs, Paul collapsed onto her. He wasn't all that heavy, so she allowed herself to enjoy the pressure for a while. When she felt his cock shrink and slip out of her, she told him quietly, "About now, you need to roll off gently and relieve your lady of your weight."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he spluttered as he rolled off. "I didn't realize that I was squashing you!"

"It's O.K.," she assured him, "you're still a learner. A little pressure is fine, but it gets uncomfortable after a while. You have to learn to sense what your lady is feeling. Now, you've done incredibly well my young lover. What I often find at this stage is that a nap is just the right thing. So, cuddle me and let's enjoy some real relaxation."

He did as she suggested and almost an hour later, he found himself waking in her arms -- without even realizing that he had drifted off to sleep. Cheryl was looking at him and smiling. "That was good, eh?" Seeing the satisfied grin spreading across his face, she continued, "O.K. let's go for a shower together and get all cleaned up."

His first shower with a lady was a wonderful experience. Apart from helping each other to wash, their gently touching -- especially now that he understood her body better -- was an amazingly enjoyable encounter. After, they helped to towel each other dry before kissing and cuddling at length. Paul said, "I hate to break this up but I really have to go. Maybe we could meet again?" he said, his suggestion becoming a question.

"Sounds like a great idea to me!" she exclaimed. "Let me get my diary." She did so and they booked a date that would be the next in a long series of highly enjoyable and pleasurable learning experiences.

- x - x -- x -- x -- x -

A year or so later, on a Wednesday afternoon, Paul went with three of his mates to the State Fair. It was about 10 miles away so they went in 2 cars, Paul took his friend Ian while Harry drove Jacob. They all had a wonderful evening with the weather being very kind to them. There were the usual wide selection of rides, animal displays and side stalls to be enjoyed.

Lightpen
Lightpen
15 Followers