Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria began to ride up and down and the old feeling electrified her body again. The tingle radiated from her stomach out to her extremities. She felt good again. She felt alive. She felt like a sexy woman again. She felt home. She felt Bernie's body start to tense up. Gloria began pumping harder to get the climax going faster in her body but it served to climax Bernie first. Gloria continued to ride his dick until he was entirely finished.

Gloria stood up and sat down next to Bernie. "You owe me, Bernie. That was only a half," she chided. She wanted another ride on Moby Mullet to satisfy her. These girls were probably just as horny as Gloria and men instinctively want to bed as many different women as they can.

"I was protecting you, Gloria," Bernie replied. "Black girls can't handle all of this."

"You're too much. How would you ever know, Bernie? Have you even had sex in the last six months?" she asked.

"Tell her, Sophie," Bernie said. The mortified Sophie glared at Bernie and then looked away. "Answer her," he commanded.

Gloria and Leslie looked seriously at Sophie. "Yes, I mean, he has been telling me," she stumbled awkwardly. "He has been having sex about twice a week. I've met her. She is really pretty."

"I am shocked and I apologize, Bernie," rejoined Gloria, playing along with the obvious ruse.

"Apology accepted but don't let that scare you, Leslie and Sophie," Bernie continued. "Stud service is available night and day. And, I am primo, ain't I Gloria?"

"Primo in my book, Bernie," agreed Gloria, "And it's a very, very small book. Ha. Ha."

Gloria continued, "I'm hungry and I imagine you all are, too. Let's get quiet for awhile and pray the power comes back on. If not, later we'll discuss our plans for tomorrow and see who might be missing us if the power doesn't come back."

Friday August 9, 1985 11:40 PM

After a fitful time trying to rest on the hard floor and with the smothering heat and smelly bodies, the elevator party began to stir.

"Why don't you come over here, Leslie, and ride the great white whale?" asked Bernie.

"Not now and not ever," Leslie replied.

"What's the matter? Are you saving it up for someone special?" he plied. "Or maybe you don't like boys?"

"None of your fucking business," she retorted.

"If she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to, Bernie," said Gloria. "Besides, why would you want a scrawny white girl when you can have me?"

"You're right, Gloria," added Sophie, "it is strictly Leslie's decision."

"Your loss, Leslie. Anyone else? Sophie? Gloria?" asked Bernie. There was no response. "Sophie, I know you'd like to ride it." He leered at her and she looked around nervously. "Should I say more?" Bernie taunted her.

Sophie returned her gaze and burned a hole through Bernie's skull. "Now? Well, okay," she replied. "If you insist."

"You don't have to, Sophie," added Leslie. "If I'm free then you're free."

"It's okay," she said nodding her head at Leslie.

"Sure it is," Bernie said, "Sophie is a healthy girl. She loves sex, don't you Sophie?"

"Bernie, are you going to talk about it or do it?" Sophie cut short his whining. "Which position, asshole?"

"All right, Sophie," said Bernie taking a cue from Sophie, "Do you know doggy?"

"I've seen it done in a couple of dirty movies. Why don't you show me?" replied Sophie. "I'd like to learn all the positions you can teach me."

As Sophie got on all fours near the door, Leslie and Gloria moved up against the elevator car walls to give them space. Bernie moved to a kneeling position behind Sophie's rear and, while holding one of her hips, plied his extended penis up and down Sophie's labia to get her wetter. When he was ready, Bernie inserted himself as deeply as possible. Sophie uttered a small cry of pleasure and shook her head and her long red hair drooped beside her face. The rhythmic thrusting shook her whole body. She lowered her head and her hair obscured her face. Her large, full, white breasts swung in a regular, pendulum motion.

With his back straight and his gaze riveted to the back of Sophie's head, Bernie was as fully absorbed in this sex as if he were carefully racing a yacht. He handled her roughly and gently when appropriate. The captain of this ship began to slow down as the ejaculation feelings began to grip his body. His gaze diverted to Leslie's young face and white, sweat glistening body, nude except for a white bra which hinted at a small but nicely firm rack. Further to his right, Bernie looked into the eyes of Gloria as she watched him intently. "Gloria," asked Bernie still thrusting his manhood into Sophie, "in your purse, do you have any petroleum jelly?" He asked with a crooked smile on his sweating face.

A wry look over took Gloria's face. "No, Bernie, it's not something I usually carry in my purse," she replied.

"What do you want with petroleum jelly?" Leslie asked naively.

Gloria, Sophie, and Bernie all stared at Leslie and laughed. Bernie stopped plugging Sophie as he bent over.

"How about, Leslie, when we get out in the morning, I'll personally show you, okay?" Bernie asked. Leslie just looked away briefly to avoid ridicule.

Balancing on one arm, Sophie brushed her hair from her face and looked towards Leslie, saying, "He's done with my pussy and now he wants to fuck me in the ass. Sorry Bernie, no jelly. You'll have to come up with another position." Again, Leslie looked away briefly.

"Roll over on your back, Sophie," commanded Bernie. Dutifully obedient, Sophie lowered herself to the elevator carpet and rolled over to receive Bernie again. As she spread her legs, her lubricating juices gave the elevator car a certain musky aroma above the prevailing body odors.

Sophie smiled, "Finish me off, Bernie. I'm waiting, love." Bernie mounted Sophie and began to hump her as if he were in a race to roll a wheelbarrow up a hill. Sophie thrashed about in loving ecstasy until the climax peaked her and drained all of her energy and juices. A spent Bernie rolled off of Sophie to the floor where he quickly fell asleep, unconcerned that he encroached upon the personal space of Gloria and Leslie.

Saturday August 10, 1985 7:15 AM

A tiny ray of light entered the elevator car. Gloria spoke first, "Good Morning, fellow passengers. Let us pray that today somebody will come to work and rescue us. Do you think we should get dressed so they don't see us like this?"

"Nah, it's been cool all night but it will get warmer as the sun comes up," said Bernie. "If no one shows up by noon then we're not likely to get rescued until Monday morning. By then, you won't care about clothes." Bernie grabbed and peed into the shoe. "As we dehydrate, soon we won't be peeing at all."

As before, while the women were taking their turns peeing into the shoe, Bernie got an erection. "Leslie, this one's for you. The ladies have been taking turns and now, this is your golden opportunity. Ready?" he leered at her.

"No way," exclaimed Leslie. "I'm not doing anything with you."

"Soon, as we dehydrate, you'll be dry inside so do it now while you're still able to get wet," said Bernie and then he paused. "You know, I gave it some thought last night," Bernie smiled. "Let's just start with the super kiss; Leslie, you on top, okay?"

Gloria stood up. "Leslie, it's not what you think. I think you'll enjoy it, especially in the dim light."

Leslie lowered her voice, "No." Turning her head Leslie implore, "Gloria, there is something I have to tell you."

Gloria stared her straight in the eyes, "Good ahead girl."

Leslie glanced at the others and then returned, "Something in private."

"Look around you, Leslie," Gloria responded, thinking that she knew what Leslie was going to say. "There ain't no privacy here, do you understand?" Gloria paused but Leslie was silent. "Relax, Leslie, be a good girl. I think you'll like it. Do you remember kissing your first true love? Well, close your eyes and do it again. That's all you have to do, Leslie. You'll love this."

Bernie stood straight up with his legs apart and motioned Sophie to kneel before him. Sophie put one hand on Bernie's butt and used the other hand to steady his still erect penis while she kissed it in different places. Gloria motioned Leslie to stand with her legs apart behind Sophie. "Close your eyes, sweetie," said Gloria to Leslie. Bernie clasped both cheeks of her face and pulled her to him to kiss her. Bernie's tongue made a probing entry into her mouth and was greeted by Leslie's receptive tongue. Bernie began to pull Leslie closer to her while Sophie began to take his manhood deep into her mouth. Leslie began to rub her hands over Bernie's pectorals. Bernie lowered his hands and guided Leslie's pelvis against Sophie's moving head. Standing aside the working lovers, Gloria could see that Leslie was enjoying her active participation so Gloria gently unhooked Leslie's bra, the last article of clothing on any of them. Leslie shook it from her shoulders.

Sophie's raspy tongue encouraged the passionate pressure in Bernie. Bernie guided Leslie to his side. Leslie briefly opened her eyes to step over Sophie's legs. Bernie caressed Sophie's face and she closed her eyes again. Bernie reached down and grabbed the hair on the back of Sophie's head. He pulled her head away from his loins and his penis came out of Sophie's mouth. Then Bernie turned to face Leslie straight on. His hands lowered to her sides, rubbed her butt cheeks and one hand began to gently play between her legs. Soon his hand began to gently touch her labia and Leslie pressed her hips into Bernie for more contact. Her previous denials began to give way to her base needs. Bernie found the clitoris nub and began to play with it.

With a jolt, Leslie immediately stopped kissing and backed off from Bernie. "No, this is not right. Stop," said Leslie. She immediately sat down in her position on the floor and looked away from everyone in the elevator.

"What the hell?" asked Bernie. He looked at Sophie and then Gloria. "Did I do anything wrong?"

"No, Bernie," answered Gloria. "You did nothing wrong. But if a woman says 'no', then it is no."

"Did I hurt you, Leslie? Be honest with me," Bernie asked sincerely. Leslie continued to look away without speaking. "I just can't figure out you women," said the sweaty Bernie as he sat down.

Saturday August 10, 1985 8:02 AM

Sophie said, "I'm starving. Does anyone have anything to eat in their purse?"

"That's a good idea," said Bernie. "Let's dump every purse out, one at a time, and see if there's anything to eat. Leslie, you go first."

Leslie dumped out the contents of her purse and found half a roll of Lifesavers. Gloria had some gum. Sophie had nothing to eat. "Let me see those papers," said Gloria. Gloria took the wad of papers without waiting for Sophie to respond.

"These are letters to mail," stated Gloria, "and these are checks to deposit."

"Oh, yah, Ronnie, the property manager, gave them to me to mail. I guess I forgot they were in my purse," replied Sophie.

"Hm. This is my rent check," said Gloria thumbing through the deposit of checks. "And this letter looks a bill." Gloria began to tear open the blue envelop.

"Don't do that! It's against the law. You'll get me in trouble," cried Sophie.

"It's the electric bill. You didn't pay the electric bill!" scolded Gloria. "No wonder the power went off."

"You dumb bitch! You caused this. You're fired," cried Bernie. Sophie lowered her head between her knees and began to cry.

"I am so sorry," cried Sophie. "I am so stupid. Anyway, I don't like working for an asshole. I've never had a job that required me to fuck the boss."

"What? That's illegal," shouted Leslie. "Sue the bastard. I would."

"You're just delusional. We are all dehydrated. Calm down," replied Bernie. "It does no good to expend this emotional energy."

"You've got some explaining to do, Bernie," said Gloria. "You can't require…"

"I deny it – so prove it," replied Bernie.

"You're right, Bernie. Truce. It is too hot and we are still not out of this mess. We're hungry, thirsty, irritable, and we haven't slept well. This is just crazy so let's not make one another crazier, okay?" asked Gloria.

"Sophie, let him go fuck his fist from now on," said Leslie to Sophie.

"Yah? I don't think so," replied Bernie. "You girls. The property manager told me that there is a hooker that works in our building. The lawyer uses her and the two Realtors, him and the barber downstairs. He wouldn't tell me who she was but I'll make him, if he wants the rent. He says that she is fantastic and a professional. Not like this piece of shit," scowled Bernie.

Sophie burst into tears again. Gloria said, "Shush! As god is my witness, if you abuse that woman one more time, I'm going to take that belt of yours, wrap it around your neck, and pull it so tight that your eyes will bug out. Do you understand, Bernie?" Gloria threatened. Bernie just closed his eyes and looked away.

Saturday August 10, 1985 7:45 PM

In the heat, Gloria determined to drift off to sleep to avoid the pain to her butt from the hard floor. Soon the synapses of her brain began to fire off to digest the activities of the day and the rapid eye movement began. The tropical breezes blew against Gloria's face as the catamaran raced toward the leeside shore of a spit of land, uncharted in the Caribbean Ocean. The sky was a magnificent azure blue and the water various shades of blue and green depending upon the water's depth. The passengers lurched forward as the cat nosed into the soft sand. As previously arranged, the passengers unloaded the food and drink coolers while the captain secured the craft to shore.

The passengers, Rhonda, Sophie, Leslie, and Gloria, selected a spot near the center of the island to camp, laid their coolers down, and spread beach blankets in a circle around the coolers. Without saying a word, the passengers gathered outside the circle to remove their hats, sunglasses, cover ups, and bikinis. As before, Gloria felt no shame or nakedness. Captain Bernie deposited his hat, sunglasses, and baggies in the pile. Gloria was stunned to see that Bernie now had a two foot long corkscrew penis, now capable of extending four feet when erect.

Gloria surveyed the faces of the other girls but none seemed Bernie's cock. All the former passengers pawed through the cooler of wine bottles and wrapped sandwiches. Gloria selected a cabernet sauvignon to go with her medium rare roast beef sandwich. She stole glimpses of Bernie's massive cock as she sipped the wine and ate the sandwich. Though cool, the wine did not slake her thirst and though tasty, the sandwich did not satisfy her hunger.

The swim after lunch was in the windward side, which meant the water was shallower. One by one, Bernie called the girls to the boat's prow while Gloria toyed with the reef fish swimming about her. She watched Leslie, the last one, leave the water near her, walk dripping and naked a 100 feet beyond the camp, and disappear beyond the boat's prow. Gloria continued to play with the fish.

Bernie called out to Gloria. She stood up and walked through the water across the sandy beach, past the lunch camp that had the pile of clothes and refuse from lunch. She saw Bernie smiling in the shade beyond the boat. On the ground, in the shade, lay Rhonda on her back motionless, as if she were asleep. There was dried blood on her pubic hairs and on her inner thighs as well as dried blood on the chin, nose, and cheeks of her face. Next to her, with the same contented expression, lay Sophie and Leslie. From somewhere between her ears she heard a familiar voice inside her head say, "A man has to bring his women to orgasm." She smiled.

Gloria sat on the gunnels of the catamaran with her toes in the turquoise water. Bernie spread her legs into the air and began to pay in the long penis with thrusting motions. Pleasure gripped Gloria's body like a warm ball in her stomach and rushing to all of her extremities. Her stomach muscles contacted, she closed her eyes, and involuntarily began to breathe rapidly. He grasped her hips as his pleasure stick worked up through her vagina to her stomach, as before, and continued its painstaking travel into her lungs. She felt the penis close off her breathing but she had the same confidence as she had in her mother's womb, where breathing was unnecessary. As the thick penis head approached her throat, she smelled the briny taste of cum. The pleasure continued to arrest her body but she opened her eyes in time to see the penis head rise from her mouth and turn from side to side, like a periscope, as if to look around and down at her. Her body exploded in pleasure.

"Hey. Hey. Stop that," said Leslie, pushing Gloria so hard that she awakened.

"What? Stop…" answered Gloria.

"Yah, look at your hand," responded Leslie. Gloria looked down and saw that her hand was between her legs. "Don't be finger fucking yourself in front of us. Do us all a favor and jump on Bernie's cock instead."

"I'll do you the favor, Gloria," grinned Bernie. "You can have seconds. Any time, Gloria."

Saturday August 10, 1985 8:20 PM

The four passengers continued to struggle to find a comfortable position. The elevator car emergency light illuminated only at half power but enough to show the sweat glistening on the four occupants. Their eyes became accustomed to the low light.

"Let's pray that someone will come to work tomorrow morning and rescue us. Otherwise, I am sure it will be Monday morning," Gloria said out of the blue.

"It is so sad," said Sophie, "that not one person misses any of us. What kind of lives have we been living?"

"Where's the shoe? I feel like gotta pee," said Leslie. Without a word Sophie handed it to her. Leslie rose and then squatted to pee into the shoe. When she was done she knelt and carefully poured the contents along the elevator floor track to drain into the elevator shaft. Almost instinctively, the three girls glanced towards Bernie's crotch to see his little soldier rising to the opportunity to serve.

Leslie arose and stood before Bernie. "I've been thinking about it all day, Bernie. Perhaps you really do deserve me. Do you still wanna roll in the hay with me?" asked Leslie.

"Yah. We don't really need any hay," answered Bernie.

"I must be out of my mind with this heat. Wouldn't you say so, girls? Anyway Bernie, I'll tell you how it'll be. You lay on the bottom and girls, stand up," Leslie said and she waited for Bernie to position his body on the floor. Gloria and Sophie stood to make room and looked quizzically at each other.

Once Bernie was prone, Leslie knelt beside his hip and began to fondle is dick to make it harder. "Some great white whale. It looks more like the great white slinky," she said. "You can't fuck me with that."

"It's getting harder but I am so tired and thirsty, you know?" he defended. "Let's stand up for two or three minutes and I'll be ready, okay?"

"I don't know what good that is going to do but okay," Leslie replied and stood up. Bernie followed her up. His penis was semi-erect but he stood before her and kissed her mouth passionately.

"Whew, whew," Gloria and Sophie mockingly chimed in for the passion Bernie elicited from Leslie. Gloria decided to move this along by gently caressing Bernie's buttocks. Gloria again became wet. Sophie took a clue and began to gently caress his back and to kiss his ears. Bernie caressed Leslie's small breasts and then he ran his fingers below her bush and between her legs. He probed as deeply as he could while continuing to kiss her. The smell of her juices filled the little car.

Gloria reached around Bernie and grasped Bernie's fully erect penis. "We have boner, Leslie. It's never going to get bigger than it is now," Gloria announced.