Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie stopped kissing and pulled her head aside to look at the white penis held in Gloria's black hand. "What did I tell you, Leslie? The great white whale is back," retorted Bernie.

Leslie give Bernie a mild push off on the chest and said, "Lay back down, Bernie."

After Bernie was on is back, Leslie straddled his body but with her back to Bernie and squatted down. His penis easily fit into her wet lips. She began to gently lower and raise her hips to achieve the in and out motion she desired. Bernie grasped Leslie's hips and thrust up and lowered when he could.

"Why don't you turn around so I can see you pretty face and bouncing tits?" Bernie called out.

"No fuckin' way. Gloria said to imagine someone else and that is what I am doing. If I saw your ugly face, Bernie, I'd immediately throw up. You're just the meat supplier here," replied Leslie, "nothing else." Sophie snickered at the insult to her boss or former boss, she couldn't be sure which.

Gloria knelt beside Bernie and began to kiss him. Bernie responded with his tongue to impassion the kissing. He also probed the area for Gloria's large, dangling breasts and began to fondle them. Gloria then spread her stance, grasped the hand on her breast, and moved it to the soft spot between her legs. His hand spent its time manipulating her clit and feebly trying to penetrate her vagina. Gloria reciprocated by gently slapping his face with her soft breasts.

Soon Leslie began to quicken the pace and her body stiffened as her head flailed from side to side. Her torso spasmed with the pleasure and Leslie climaxed with her imaginary lover. Then she raised herself off of Bernie and sat in the corner. "Thanks, Bernie," was all she could muster.

Bernie was surprised to have his partner finish before him and then to stop everything without regard for him. "Sure, Sugar," he responded. "Gloria, would you finish me off?" he asked.

"Sure, Sugar," she smiled as she swung her leg over him and looked him squarely in the eyes. "See if you can find the magic place," she said. Bernie directed his penis to once again find her pussy. She raised her body slightly so that she could bend over him and, once again, slap-dangled those lovely black breasts in his face. In this position, he had to move his hips and she had to move her hips to keep the coitus going.

"Are you sure, Gloria?" called out Leslie in a weak voice.

"I'm not going to let this erection go to waste, either. I'm a conservationist, I guess," she mused. "Save the planet! Yahoo! Ride 'em, cowboy"

They locked into their embrace with joy. Gloria could feel the ball of sexual tension well up in her abdomen. She quickened her pace and Bernie followed to accommodate her. The tension ran to her toes and hands. In her mind's eye she reviewed the scenes of Bernie's ass in her office, Bernie screwing Rhonda on her desk, Bernie's ass in her dark office, Bernie with the foot long corkscrew dick screwing her, Bernie's ass on the island beach, Bernie's two foot long corkscrew dick screwing her again, and before she got any further, the pleasure was too intense to dream. "Oh god! Oh god!" was all she could say. She tensed up gushed out all the liquids left in her body.

Bernie stopped thrusting and Gloria rolled off of him. They were both breathless. For Bernie, he could go no further with sex in the elevator. For Gloria, it was the best sex she'd ever had. It was the first time that a man did not climax before her. She looked upon Bernie with grateful, loving eyes. It became clear to Sophie and Leslie that this was a couple forming.

Saturday August 10, 1985 9:55 PM

"Brad, I'm so nervous. Let's go back home," cried Rhonda.

"Rhonda, you've been cursing that bitch Gloria all week for firing you and now we're going to get even. She doesn't care about you; she's all about money. That's why she kept your commissions. Get it? Let's go," replied Brad with exasperation.

"I just can't. Please, let's go home," begged Rhonda.

Brad took the spare building key by jerking it out of Rhonda's hand and opened the front door. "All the lights seem to be off," he said, flipping on the flashlight. "Where's the elevator?"

Brad went over to the elevator and pressed the dark buttons. Nothing happened. There was no sound in the dead building. Then he began to pound his fist on the elevator door as he turned to Rhonda, "Now we have to walk up the fucking stairs without any lights? This is bullshit!"

Saturday August 10, 1985 10:05 PM

"Another fucking day in this jail cell," complained Sophie. "Worse yet; no one knows we're missing. Fuck me."

"I am so hungry and thirsty. I've give anything not to stay in this hell hole another day," said Bernie.

"It's beginning to cool. I don't think I have any more sweat left. But I sure stink," replied Gloria. "I need a bath."

"Did you hear that?" interrupted Leslie. "Hey! Hey! Help!" The others joined in to make noise. Eventually someone pounded their fist on the first floor elevator door. "Up here! Help us! We are trapped!"

A masculine voice yelled, "Hello! Is someone in the elevator?" "Yes, Yes", was the resounding answer. "We'll call the fire department to get you out."

Bernie was the first to think further. "Unless you want to walk out of here naked, I suggest we all get dressed."

A half hour later the door was opened and a ladder slid into the compartment for the survivors to climb out. The four survivors were surprised to see Rhonda as one of the rescuers. "I'm sorry Gloria. I was just angry at you," cried Rhonda. A police officer viewed the rescuers with suspicion.

"Officer, it was just a mistake on my part. Rhonda still works for me. We just had a little misunderstanding," Gloria said and the officer turned away. "I'm so happy that you saved us from that retched elevator." Gloria lowered her voice, "Sorry Rhonda, I understand now. I'll continue you on the payroll as if you never left; how's that?"

Rhonda hugged Gloria until the smell of her odors forced Rhonda to release and back away.

"We don't have any real business next week so take that week off, Leslie and Rhonda. What? Am I out of my mind? I mean it, really. Don't come here this Monday, only next Monday, okay?" Gloria was a giddy as Leslie and Rhonda.

"How about me boss?" asked Sophie of Bernie.

"Are you kidding? You be at work Monday morning sharp," groused Bernie back.

Monday August 19, 1985 8:55 AM

The office door was already unlocked and Leslie stepped in. Gloria cracked a wide grin.

"Welcome, Leslie. How are you? Did you recover during your week's vacation? We have a lot to talk about," began Gloria.

Rhonda smiled, "Welcome back. I am sorry that you got stuck. Gloria lost a dress size. How about you?"

"Hello, Leslie," boomed Bernie from a back desk. "You're looking good."

Leslie looked at Gloria with an expression that read, "What is he doing here?"

Gloria said, "Let's go outside," and led Leslie into the hallway. When the door shut Gloria continued, "Bernie and I have decided to join forces, in more ways than what you saw in the elevator. Sophie quit, not that I blame her, and Bernie moved into my office. I moved into his condo. It's a good arrangement."

"If you have to quit I'll understand but I do want you to stay; you're an excellent worker, Leslie. What do you think? I knew this would be a shock to you," questioned Gloria.

"Yes, as long as you keep him away from me. I mean it, Gloria," Leslie responded.

"Of course, he's mine now," said Gloria. The she lowered her voice. "By the way, I got this terrible burning itch down there, you know what I mean? How about you?" asked Gloria.

"Ah, yah?" Leslie mumbled

"By the way, did you figure it out?" asked Gloria.

"Figure what out?" replied Leslie.

"Do you know who the hooker was that worked in our building?" she asked with a knowing grin.

Leslie looked askance, "The hooker?"

"The property manager told Bernie that a hooker was doing every dick in the building but would not tell Bernie who she was. Bernie had been doing Sophie but he fired her and wanted the hooker, remember?" repeated Gloria. "The hooker was Sophie. Isn't that a riot, considering what Bernie said about her? I figured it out last week. The proof was when we found the checks and bills in her purse. Of course, I didn't want to embarrass her. Well, now Bernie has me and doesn't need anyone else. Imagine, she was doing nearly every dick in the building."

"Yeah, just imagine," replied Leslie with disinterest. "Well, I'm happy for you. I hope it lasts." Leslie continued to mull over continuing to work there with Bernie there.

"I wish I knew where Sophie was. She must have passed whatever is burning my pussy to Bernie, who passed it to you and me," Gloria said shifting her weight and looking around the empty hallway. "By the way, I gave a lot of thought to our time in the elevator, Leslie. You said that you wanted to say something privately to me. What was it?"