Elevator

Story Info
What would you do if you were taken in an elevator?
2.1k words
4.01
189.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has a very interesting beginning. I was told the idea by a very friendly man in a sexy phone conversation. I wrote this nice little story with my twisted imagination.

I want to thank my friend for influencing my imagination. Thanks a million for inspiration.

I hope everyone enjoys.

***********

It was her day off and she decided to visit one of the local landmarks. From what she had heard over the years, the view from the observatory was breathtaking. There stood the Empire State Building, as tall as ever. She had waited a long time to look down over the city from the top. Today was a perfect day; the sun was shining brightly over the metropolitan area. It was not too cold or too hot.

Feeling happy and relaxed, she entered the first elevator to ride it to the floor where she would have to change to the second elevator, would take her to the observatory. There was a man in the first elevator that kept staring at her making her blush and feel a bit nervous the first couple of floors.

The man was not just handsome; he also had a sinister smile. Since he made her feel uncomfortable by the way he looked at her, she stayed on the opposite side of the elevator. Feeling safe where she was, she moved backwards with the growing crowd. She was surprised when something poked her in the back. Unbeknownst to her, he had inched over to her side of the elevator until she stood in front of him.

She cautiously reached behind her to find out what was poking her, only to discover it was his erection. As soon as she touched him with her fingers, he groaned. Quickly, she pulled her hand away, only to hear him chuckle to himself. She was sure others in the elevator heard it too.

She did not know what was happening when she felt something intruding between her legs. Trying to move, she found he held her by the chain belt around her skirt. Her hand went to release the belt, only to discover it had been attached to his belt by some means. Then, to add to her alarm, she felt that the back of her skirt had been pushed up also. She found this invasion of her person even more embarrassing than the imprisonment caused by her chain belt. Her only thought now was to get as far away from this stranger as she could. That was when she realized his rigid cock was slithering in between her thighs, snuggling up to her panties.

She gasped at being an object used by this man to get his sexual jollies. Part of her enjoyed this playful invasion, while another part wanted to scream 'Cop, help!'

"You scream and you'll regret it." His words slithered stealthily into her ear, carried by a strong, stern voice.

She shook with fright, feeling his cock edging nearer to her pussy. Other passengers turned to look at her to see what was wrong when she gasped.

She felt humiliated by what was happening to her. What was worse, her bodily actions betrayed her own sexual desires. She was rubbing up against this man who by all rights was sexually assaulting her. Even now, the first few drops of her excitement began lubricating her hot quivering love nest!

"I knew you wanted to do this, you little slut," he spoke softly in her ear.

"No, I don't," she protested, as he pressed the head of his cock even closer to her wet lips!

"Liar," he said with a laugh as he pulled her closer to him with his arm around her waist. The others in the elevator simply thought they were lovers getting a little frisky.

The other passengers exited with an amused look on their faces when the elevator doors opened. Unfortunately for her, no one got back on to go down. She would now be at this man's mercy even though she tried to pull away from him.

He pushed her upper body forward, exposing her buttocks while taking out his knife to cut away her panties. After removing them he noticed that her panty crotch was soaking wet, which gave him great pleasure causing him to become harder. He then pushed his trophy into his pants pocket.

She struggled to brace herself against the wall as he started to penetrate her from behind. Her screams and moans only resulted in him slapping her ass with reverberating wallops. She still tried to escape as he placed his hands on her hips, forcing his hard cock firmly inside of her.

"Push the stop button, TRAMP," he ordered, spanking her again. He enjoyed the red hand marks on her ivory white butt.

"No," she replied and continued to try pulling away. Then she felt the point of something sharp drawn across her stinging bottom and down her crack to stop at the entrance of her back hole. She believed it was the knife he used to cut away her panties.

Part of her knew that she had to stop him from ripping her open. She could feel his breath on her neck. He forced her forward but before she could push the button, the elevator stopped on its own. She was surprised when the alarms did not go off right before the lights went out.* Now what? * She wondered to herself, becoming terrified at the thought of what could happen next.

He used her body without mercy, pounding into her as hard as he could. Her balance slipped away from her a little more with each of his pounding thrusts. The lights came back on as he pulled his thick pulsing cock out of her. Without a care, he dropped her unceremoniously to the floor, terrifying her further with his monstrously revolting treatment. He then mounted her once again, this time from the front.

His hands moved to play with her hardening nipples after he pushed her blouse and bra out of the way. His teeth and tongue found their way to her left nipple, pulling painfully. Her nipples were so sensitive. With each nibble, the twinge of pain caused her to wince, but each nibble also made her hotter and she wanted it all the more.

Holding her down firmly with his hand on her belly, he pulled out of her, moving lower to replace his hard cock with his tongue. His fingers opened her lips to reveal her throbbing clit. His tongue licked and played with it before his teeth got a hold of it. He pulled on her clit and flicked his tongue over it, around it; making her body wiggle at his ministrations. His hands reached up to play and tease her sensitive breasts. Her juices were flowing from her pussy. She had never wanted to be in a situation like this, but for some reason she did not want it to stop either. The total loss of control she felt at the hands of this stranger gave her amazing excitement. He seemed to know which of her buttons to push.

She moaned while fighting to keep from giving him his victory over her body. Yet her ability to protest melted away when she squirted her juices into his awaiting mouth, and soaking his face.

He swallowed most of his reward except for a mouthful. He climbed back into a position to mount her like the bitch she was. His face glistened with her juices. He French kissed her, giving her some of her own sweet juices to swallow. He could feel she was resisting, so he pinched her nose forcing her to swallow in order to breathe.

That was when he started his rhythmic thrusting into her dripping entrance. With her body so greedy for sexual pleasure she started to match him thrust for thrust. With her body betraying the sex-driven tramp she could be, her wanton actions served only to increase his pleasures until he could hold back no longer, exploding his load of pent-up beastly passion into her pulsing vagina.

He was spent for the moment, while she continued to milk him for every ounce of pleasure she could pull from his softening cock. He only laughed at her greed to get more than he was willing to give to her.

Her hands moved down to her crotch to masturbate herself. She needed more, she wanted the ultimate orgasm. She could feel the combination of her wetness and his seed. Her pussy ached for more. It demanded to be satisfied further. Her clit was still throbbing and hot. He just sat back and watched the show taking place on the floor of the elevator. He was thoroughly thrilled by the slut's reaction. He thought she could make a nice little fortune selling her body to various men who would take her hard and unmercifully.

After he finished fucking her for the last time, he pulled his pants back into place. He ran a comb through his hair, cleaned his face with the inside of her blouse, and then answered the ringing phone.

"Hello . . . Yes we are done. You can start the elevator again. Hope you enjoyed the show. You were right about her greedy sexual nature. If you were here, you could smell her sweet slut musky sent. I'm glad I made the wager I did. I'm going to like having her in my stable of whores." He looked at her and saw the shocked expression registering in her eyes. "Yes, you little tramp, you have just performed before the camera, your old Master, plus several of our friends. I'm glad to say, you just won a sizeable wager for me, and I now own you."

She was appalled at his devilish laughter and the idea he had bet on fucking her in a public elevator. Why did her Master use her in this wager? She remembered hearing evil things about this man, once she recognized him. What would this new Master do to her for the kind of performance she had just given? Would she be punished or rewarded?

"Get your sorry ass up, bitch, and pull yourself together," he ordered, as the elevator started to go down once again.

She got up to dress herself, concealing her chain belt under her cloths and then stood next to him. He watched her carefully, noticing what she was doing and chuckled to himself.* Hiding the belt was stupid * he thought as he reached roughly under her blouse to pull the belt out, letting it hang over the top of her skirt. When the elevator stopped, he took hold of the dangling chain, jerked on it for her to follow. He then walked out of the elevator onto the main floor and out the front doors of the Empire State Building.

With her in tow, they walked several blocks before getting into the back of his limo.

She was embarrassed, walking on the streets with her eyes downcast. Everyone they passed on the streets would know what they saw, what she was, whose property she was, to be used as he wished, when he wished, and how he wished. He had just proved that she could be used any time, even if she belonged to another Master. Now her new Master would use her for entertainment and betting purposes again. She knew anything could happen in her future and hated the idea.

*************

Back at the descending elevator, the maintenance workers went about the business of cleaning up the mess left behind. In the sub-basement, the elevator came to a stop putting it out of commission for a few hours.

The elevator had become known as the "Sex Pen." After one of the sexual escapades, the carpeting always needed shampooing and the walls polishing. When the elevator was operational again, it was left open with a heater init to dry everything quickly.

With the drying phase in place, the workers headed for the private lounge to have their lunch and enjoy the morning events on DVD.

"This one is a real hottie. Look at those gorgeous knockers," one of the male workers said.

"Yeah, great pair of knockers, but look at the full bush the guy is devouring," commented the second male worker.

"That's nothing compared to that nice red ass he's spanking. MMMM, I would love to get a hold of this bitch," the third male worker said.

They continued to watch and make comments on the sexual activities. It was not long before a couple of their female co-workers came in to see the guys watching the latest naught events.

What happened next is only known to those maintenance workers.

*************

This story was inspired by a friend during a sexy phone conversation.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Please leave your comment, vote or send me your comments about the story. I will answer those with return email address.

Copyright (c) 2006