Elevator Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvjdr29
luvjdr29
10 Followers

"No" He replied as the hand that was on my back came down to smack my other ass cheek. Again he asked, "Who am I?"

Being the smart ass that I am I answered this time by saying "God?"

I felt another smack land almost directly over the last one as he said "No. When you look back on this moment, the position you are in, the smacks that have left handprints on your ass. What name will you give me when you think of me?" I understood what he wanted this time and I gladly gave it to him.

"Master," I said.

"Mmmm now that's my girl," he crooned as he picked up his pace making me cry out again. His hand still in my hair and the other returned to its position on my back. It wasn't long before his fast then slow pace had me spilling over the edge again...just a small one this time building up to the finale so to speak. "Fuck," he growled as his hand slipped from my hair and pushed me back down, both hands returning to my hips. The forcefulness of his actions sent me spiraling into that finale, cumming hard on his cock, muscles convulsing around him, my body's release washing over him. His pace quickened and this time he didn't let up, succumbing to the sensations that he was experiencing. He moaned as he spilled himself inside of me, filling me with his cum. After a few minutes, he slowly pulled out of me, turning me to face him. He placed a soft lingering kiss on my lips.

"You are incredible! Mmmm I want to keep you with me. Would you let me keep you?" He asked.

"Is he serious?" I asked looking at Chris and Paul.

They both nodded their heads yes. At the obviously confused look on my face Chris explained. "Jeff is probably the only guy who isn't married, but doesn't indulge in the women who claim to be his biggest fans 'groupies,' and to my knowledge has only had one other girl stay with him as a constant companion. As a side note she left him for one of her ex's."

My only thought to that remark was that she was insane!

"And right now I have never seen such a complete look of happiness on his face since that girl," said Paul.

I glanced back at Jeff who was still awaiting my answer. "I truly make you that happy that you would want to keep me with you no matter where you traveled too?" I asked him.

"Definitely" he replied. A thought hit my mind and it brought a smile to my face.

"Uh oh...she has that smile on her face again" said Chris.

I nodded and said, "On one condition, that if you choose to share me it is only with Chris and if Paul wants to watch then he can. But under NO circumstances will you give me to anyone else."

"Agreed," said Jeff. He looked at Paul and Chris, "If it's ok with you guys?"

Together they nodded and said "Of course" and "for sure" in unison.

"Then it's all settled," I said.

We got up and dressed...Jeff and I using the wet wipes I had in my purse to clean up. Just as I got my hair back in its clip we heard the power surge back on and the elevator began to move again.

"Do you have business to attend to right now?" Jeff asked.

"Nope I was just going out for a walk."

"Good then you can come to lunch with us and keep the crazy fan girls away," he smiled.

"So am I supposed to act like all three of you are mine?"

"Yes," Paul said.

"Done," I said.

With that the elevator doors opened and we walked out looking like an entourage that had just been doing something naughty. Many people stared at us as we walked through the lobby and out of the hotel doors. Paul caught us a cab and we all piled in...Him in the front, Chris, Jeff, and I in the backseat. It was then that I reflected that today was going to be a great day!

To be continued...

End Chapter One

luvjdr29
luvjdr29
10 Followers
12