Elevator Problems

Story Info
Fantasy in the elevator.
709 words
3.3
48.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers

It was a very busy night. It seemed like everything was happening all at once. I was late for work that morning and on top of that I just broke up with my boyfriend of five years. Did you hear me, I said five years. That's not just something that you brush off. I don't care what kind of broom, you use. Anyway, I was supposed to meet up with my girls at the movie theatre for a "girls' night." They figured after my break up, I didn't want to be alone. Actually, that was the complete opposite. All I wanted was to be alone in my cozy apartment, with a quart of Haagen-Dazs in my hand.

While waiting for the elevator to reach my apartment floor, my next door neighbor walks towards me. The elevator door opens. Our shoulders brushed as we stepped into the elevator. Her name was Cynthia and her looks as well as her body could be mistaken for a model. I was always attracted to her but never thought of that attraction as nothing more than a feeling; a feeling that I had no desire to act upon at the time. But hey I'm single now, so why not try something new, right? Yeah I think so too.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," Cynthia repeated with a smile.

Cynthia pushes the ground button. I was going there as well. Cynthia starts giggling.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Nothing... Nothing... It's just that in the three years that I've been living here, this is the first time we ever shared an elevator ride," replied Cynthia.

"Well I'm sure there was a reason why... That's the last thing I wanna do is avoid you," I responded.

"Well I hope not, cause that's the last thing I want from you," said Cynthia.

Wait! Are you hearing what I'm hearing? It sounded like she was flirting with me. I don't know, maybe we should replay that last sentence: "Well I hope not, cause that's the last thing I want from you". Jackpot! We have a winner. As soon as she said that, the lights in the elevator started to flicker on and off. The elevator began to tremble, until the elevator came to a complete stop. Miraculously, the lights were the only source of power left in the elevator.

"We stopped," said Cynthia.

"I know," I replied.

"Why?" asked Cynthia.

"I don't know," I answered.

"I'ma call security," said Cynthia.

Cynthia dials the number of the office for security.

"There's no signal," answered Cynthia.

"Great, so what do we do now?" I replied.

"Well, just because we're trapped in this elevator, doesn't mean we can't have fun," said Cynthia with a smile.

"Fun, huh? And what do you mean by fun?" I answered.

"What's something we could do, that's fun, entertaining and time consuming?" replied Cynthia.

"Ha-ha... I think I know something that we could do that's fun, entertaining and time consuming." I responded.

"Really, huh?" said Cynthia.

"Yeah, it involves you... and me..." I said with a grin.

"And what would we do?" said Cynthia.

"Anything that's pleasing to you, in your time of need." I answered.

"Anything?" replied Cynthia.

"Anything," I repeated.

Cynthia moves closer to me with a naughty grin on her face. Something was on her mind for a while now and she was ready to express it. I touched her lips with my fingertips. Then my thumb massaged her tongue. She ran her hands up and down my back and found a resting spot in my back pockets. We began kissing like it was our last kiss. We had to savor each and every movement made from our tongues. I started to massage her tongue with my tongue.

I unbuttoned her tight fitting jeans while we were French kissing. Then I gently brushed her hair from her face with my hand. Before we could take it a step further, the elevator begins to move. It stopped at the ground floor and the doors open.

"Well, I guess..." Cynthia stops my lips with a kiss.

"Come with me," whispered Cynthia.

I kissed Cynthia and ended our conversation with, "I think we should wait till the next time we're ever trapped in the elevator together again."

KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers