Eleven Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Workout routines" rated an inspection and it seemed to be a program for some sort of exercise regimen. I found different routines with names like 'Pony', 'Chair', 'Prisoner', and 'Invader' and the display also had a 'Perimeter Guardian', whatever that was. I clicked on each program, found the settings and turned them on and then waited as nothing happened. Finally I clicked out of 'Workout routines' and settled for playing 'Medal of Honor'. I got the game ready to go and then popped out to the kitchen to fetch my coffee and then I spent a nice, lazy day killing Nazis.

I played the game from beginning to end and was terribly surprised to see the clock on the screen show 10:13pm. I'd blown a whole day in this house playing a stupid game! It wasn't my usual thing, but I went to the kitchen and got a yogurt out of the fridge and went out to the patio for dinner before I gave it up and went to bed.

My last issue of the day was whether I really needed to sleep in my sweats tonight or just go raw? When I pulled back the sheets and felt the softest cotton you'd ever felt it was decided I'd go raw. I don't even remember falling asleep.

Day Three

+=+=+=+=+

The morning came as if orchestrated. The sunrise gently illuminated my bed and the blue sky greeted my eyes as I woke up and looked out the window. It was a pretty day and I decided to get up and enjoy it. I grabbed a thick, terry robe from the bathroom and went downstairs for my requisite morning coffee. I took a look at a panel and found the TV control and turned it on. In the living room I heard voices and walked out there with my coffee and lazed about watching the Today Show. There was news about the latest something or other going in Crapistan or some other pisspot country and I guess I sort of just zoned out and found my thoughts returning to the dungeon.

The weather came on and I fininshed my mug of coffee and just got up and went to the dungeon as if drawn there. My curiousity was on fire and I have to admit that I had an almost voyeuristic urge to find out what went on in there. I touched the panel in the room and the lights came on and then I also heard a few whirrings and buzzings as some of the workstations came to life. I recalled turning them on the night before and I supposed that they must've been on standby waiting for someone to come into the room.

I walked around the room a bit and then found myself at the vaulting horse. I touched it and felt a mechanical buzz to it but, frustratingly, I still couldn't fathom its purpose. For reasons that still elude me, I dropped my robe and got on the horse and expected it to be some sort of horsey ride, like what used to be outside grocery stores when I was a kid. I felt like Lady Godiva, naked astride her horse! Well, except that nothing happened. I grabbed the pommel and tried to make it do whatever it was supposed to do and still nothing. Placing my feet into the fleece-lined stirrups I still expected nothing to happen.

Was I ever wrong.

The first thing that happened was the heavy door to the room suddenly swinging shut and audibly locking. I tried to pull my feet out of the stirrups and felt them tighten around my feet, locking me naked astride the horse. I was about to stand up in the saddle when my feet were steadily pulled downward until my crotch was aching with the pressure of being clamped to the saddle. Then I discovered the purpose of the horse.

The stainless steel plate set into the saddle was directly under my pussy at this point and the ridge down the middle of it was pressed between my pussy lips. And it gave me the vibro-massage of my life! I was so damned embarrassed to be caught by this sex machine and I tried to get off the damn thing with every ounce of strength in me! I strained to lift my feet or pull at the pommel and I got nowhere. And then the vibrations began to change frequency, going up and down for several minutes until one frequency sent a chill through my body. Amazingly, the machine stayed on that frequency and I broke out in a sweat as I prayed it would change...soon. The intensity of the vibration increased and decreased with what was a seriously unwanted arousal growing in my body.

For ten, maybe fifteen minutes it went on and on until I finally surrendered myself to the longest and most intense orgasm of my life to that point. It was all I could do to just hang onto the pommel as wave after wave of the purest pleasure swept over me. Time seemed to just end as the machine knowingly pleased me.

As I came to my senses I found myself soaked with sweat and my certain other wetness soaked the now inactive horse. The stirrups slowly loosened and I pulled myself free. Swinging off the horse I had a hard time standing up. I was still swooning from the prolonged intensity of the sexual release I'd just endured. I gathered the terry robe and staggered to the door and tried to open it. It was clearly locked and I remembered it being far too robust for me to break it down.

The computer control came to mind and I turned to look at it and maybe use it to unlock the door. All of the familiar displays were gone and four new displays were now in place. One was flashing the message, "COMPLETED". It was labeled 'Pony'. Chair, Prisoner, and Invader had a solid red message displayed by each, "PENDING". I looked to the bottom of the screen and found another message: "Enter PASSWORD or complete workout program to unlock door".

Dread came over me as I realized I had turned on a workout routine.

A good hour or so was wasted as I tried to guess the password and open the door. Reason came along and I realized the only way I was getting out of this room in the next thirty days was to complete the workout routine I'd inadvertently programmed last night. I had no clue which one was Prisoner and I didn't really want to discover what Invader did just yet so I picked the obvious one, Chair.

I hung up my robe and sat on the side of the chair, wondering if I really wanted to go through with this. It was the only way out, I rationalized. I laid back and as I rested my head on the neck rest the collar predictably closed around my neck and secured snuggly, but not so much that it choked me. My wrists, ankles, and waist were likewise comfortably secured. I waited for a moment as I heard gurglings and whirrings and familiar buzzings going on not just in the chair, but in the wall next to me.

The chair rose up and then lifted my locked form into a vertical position as it simultaneously turned me to face the wall. A panel opened in the wall and I watched helplessly as a robotic arm unfolded itself and brought its gun-like hand to my thigh. It pushed into my flesh with a comfortable pressure and then I screamed as it pushed a needle into my skin. Very, very painfully, it injected me with something and I was horrified wondering if it was heroin or some other awful thing. The arm then folded itself back up and retreated to its cabinet and before it was gone my chair was back to its original position. The spot on my thigh where the injection had been made quickly dulled from a burning pain to numbness.

I was crying in fear now as I felt the seat of the chair fall away and then the leg rest portion separated until my legs were spread at a ninety degree angle. My bare ass was hanging in midair and I was feeling not only violated, but disturbingly vulnerable. The chair vibrated from the mechanical actions going on underneath me, actions that began to terrify me with their unseen plans. It's hard to describe just how helpless and terrified I felt, all alone in this room having to play a part in some twisted computer program just to get out of this room.

Something poked at my ass and pushed, slightly, in different places until it found my asshole and then it uncomfortably pressed into me, not much, just enough to where I couldn't move my hips away or fidget the thing out. I guess I'd expected the Chair to be some version of the Pony with its vibrator and I thought wrong. I felt a warm liquid squirt into my ass and then the something withdrew from me as more whirrings began. The warm liquid was dripping from me and as I wriggled my ass around I felt the liquid to be sort of viscous and slippery, like maybe some sort of oil.

I could clearly hear gurglings as a tank or reservoir of some sort was being filled and then once the filling process was completed I heard the mechanical sound of the chair moving some other dreadful thing around underneath me. The purpose of the lubricant that had been squirted in my ass was revealed when my virgin ass was slowly and relentlessly penetrated with something that seemed to get wider as it probed deeper into my body. I screamed myself hoarse with terror and pain as it pushed deeper and deeper. I felt it pass my hips and then it stopped. Whatever it was, it had speared me like a fish and I was acutely aware of the pressure of the thing inside me. I tried to get a little more comfortable but the thing almost anticipated my moves and it maintained a steady pressure and presence inside me.

Gurglings began again underneath me and I heard something start with a whine that indicated it was building up pressure or momentum...like a jet winding up before takeoff. The waist band around me loosened and I gave a furtive effort at getting free before I realized the probe in my ass was now holding me in place. I wasn't going anywhere, but I wondered why the waistband was suddenly, teasingly, loose. My question was answered when a warmth began to spread deep in my bowels. The machinery underneath me was humming along and the probe began to vibrate inside me with the onset of the warm sensation. It was actually pleasant for a brief time and then I felt a slight pang of pressure with the warmth now spreading further into me.

I looked down at my belly and noticed that my trim figure was pushing up a bit. I thought that maybe my back was arched and I tried to relax it. No, it was relaxed. I looked again and could swear my belly was getting bigger. Disbelief was swept away as I realized the Chair was filling me up with some sort of warm liquid, but for what purpose? This sure as hell wasn't as much fun as the Pony and I had no damned idea what pleasure was supposed to come from this horrible intrusion. There was nothing I could do but sit there while the vile machine mindlessly carried out its program on me. The discomfort of the liquid began to build and it felt like I had the worst constipation of my entrie life. I gave a push to try to expel some of the liquid and the probe answered my effort with an immediate and painful thrust into my ass. The whine of what I now knew was a pump increased in intensity and my belly swelled at an accelerated rate now. It was quite uncomfortable especially now as I could feel the nozzle inside me furiously filling me like a water balloon.

My skin strained and I saw myself looking almost pregnant from the bizarre torture. It was becoming a chore to breathe as the pressure in my belly pushed up on my diaphragm. I was sweating profusely.

I was beginning to wonder if this thing was going to kill me when the probe withdrew from my ass with a jerk. My modesty held for a moment and so did my ass. I screamed as my poor, abused ass couldn't hold back the flood inside me anymore and the entire contents of my intestines blasted out my ass with a gush. The splashing sound on the tile floor seemed to go on forever. Briefly, my nose recoiled from the odor and then the ventilation in the room kicked on. I heard a sound of water being sprayed and felt the warmth on my exposed ass cheeks and then heard the stream play about on the tile. Clearly, it was cleaning up my mess.

My belly was back to normal and I enjoyed a brief respite of relaxation. The waistband tightened up again to clue me in that this part of my ordeal wasn't ended just yet. Fine. The warm, fresh air relieved at least part of my suffering and my sweaty body began to feel chilled. The warm water inside me had raised my temperature and now I was cooling off.

I tensed when the sound of gurgling and the probe moving about signalled the beginning of round two. The discomfort of the probe entering my ass was much less this time and it was a combination of my knowing what was happening and my body still being accustomed to the thing being inside of me. The whole process repeated itself with the waistband loosening, my belly being distended from the volume of warm water inside of me, and then the automated cleanup process following at the end of the treatment. Since I wasn't quite so terrified this time it wasn't so bad. Actually, it was kind of pleasant in a weird sort of way to feel so clean inside.

The whirring underneath me indicated that a third probing was going to take place and I readied myself for the inevitable intrusion into my body. Predictably, the probe slipped up into me except that this time I heard a slightly different sound for the pump mechanism. The waistband stayed secure this time so I didn't expect another enema treatment and I frankly expected something low-key this time. I felt the squirting sensation inside me as I was being filled again with another warm liquid and then it stopped. It wasn't a lot of liquid compared to the first two treatments so it wasn't distressing at all. The probe didn't withdraw this time and it remained inside me, plugging the new liquid in my body. Five, maybe ten minutes went by as I wondered what this was all about and then I felt myself swept by a wave of euphoria. My body completely relaxed and my senses became highly acute. Sounds, sight, the taste in my mouth, the feeling inside me, all of it was suddenly amplified as if a swtich had been flipped inside me. It was like wallowing in the afterglow of a great orgasm. The feeling intensified and I soon felt the world slipping away. I didn't care as consciousness fell from me and a dark, pleasant warmth enveloped me.

Day Four

#@#@#

When I awoke I felt the best I'd ever felt in years! I was so rested and so calm and now I was completely awake. The Chair was still and all of the restraints were open. My ass felt like it was back to normal and there was no presence of the probe inside me. Once the Chair had finished its program it had closed up shop without any further ado and let me sleep off the exertions.

I almost bounced up from the Chair and made my way to the panel on the wall. The displays now showed COMPLETED for Pony and Chair and they still displayed PENDING for Prisoner and Invader. Something was wrong with the display and I just couldn't grasp what it was. You know the feeling you get from a deja vu? That's how I felt. My disconnect from reality got worse when I looked at the time display in the bottom of the display. The last time I'd looked at the display it had said "1:32PM THURSDAY" and now it said "11:29AM FRIDAY".

I couldn't believe a whole day had gone by! No wonder I'd felt so rested! Remarkably, I wasn't the least bit hungry. I didn't even feel like I was missing my morning coffee. I did go over to a small sink and help myself to a cup of water, but then I felt great again. A whole day went by? It couldn't have been a half-hour since the euphoria had conquered me. Could it? It took me a while to contemplate the missing time and then I moved on to thinking about getting out of the room. I still had two workstations to visit to complete the program before the solid door would be opening for me and the sooner I got it done, the better.

I had no clue which workstation was Prisoner and which was Invader. I walked around the room to see which workstations were in standby mode and I quickly identified the two of them. Prisoner was the one with all of the manacles, shackles, cables, and pulleys set on a framework by the wall and Invader was the one remaining. Prisoner would be first for me today.

In retrospect I find it odd that I was so unaware of my nudity. I'm not normally an immodest person so walking around for two days completely nude was totally out of my character. Frankly, my ex-boyfriend had never seen me nude. Come to think of it, maybe that's part of why he's now an 'ex'. He once told me that I was "easy on the eyes", and maybe I am. I'm not a big ego queen, but at 173cm tall, 34C, and 80cm at the hips I'm not bad to look at. But I'd never in my life allowed anyone to see me in all my glory. Yet now here I had been nude for two days straight and was so used to it that I didn't even think about the terry robe that was now hanging by the door.

As I walked over to Prisoner I felt more as if I was going to work out at a regular gym than to face another ordeal. Maybe this was just my way of coping with what had to be done to open the door, maybe I was getting used to the idea that had built the dungeon in the first place. I stepped up to the framework and could see that it was set up so I'd have to secure my ankles and waist first, and then I could put the manacles on either wrist after that. I knelt down and put the first shackle on my left ankle and as I drew the thing closed it snapped shut on its own and locked. Like everything else in the room, there was more than met the eye to Prisoner. My right ankle met the same response from its shackle. The waist restraint was tied to two pulleys on either side of the framework by steel cables, the same steel cables that attached to my ankles and wrists. This wasn't self locking, but there was a red light that switched to green once I'd put the restraint on and pulled it secure. The cables on either side of the waist restraint then pulled taut and held me in place. The wrist manacles were last and they snapped on the same as the ankle shackles, locking on their own. Then I just stood there and waited. And waited. And waited.

I began to get concerned that maybe I'd locked myself into a broken machine and I'd be stuck here even if the damned door opened. I tried to pull open one of my wrist manacles when the cables attached to my wrists suddenly snapped tight. My arms were damn near yanked out of my shoulders the thing pulled so hard! Then my ankles were pulled apart and out until I was doing a very painful version of the splits. I grunted with the pain, but managed not to scream somehow. My body was now splayed into an "X" and I will say that this wasn't really any fun.

The stainless steel door on the wall swung open and there were six robotic arms folded into it. The first one unfolded itself and without any hesitation it poked its tip very painfully into my left armpit and shocked me. Now I screamed. Loud.

Two of the arms unfolded and swung down to shock my ankles while a fourth flew out and shocked my right armpit. The four arms began to shock me in a random series with each shock getting more painful than the one before. This torture went on for maybe thirty seconds, but it felt like hours. The shocks would wrack my body and I felt muscles convulse and release with the shocks and the pain was worse than any cramp I'd ever felt in my life.

Then it stopped.

I hung there catching my breath while I swam about in a sea of pain. The shocks, the cramps, and the pulling at my arms and legs was brutally painful and I was hping that this was the end. It wasn't.

The two arms that had shocked my armpits rapidly retracted and then unfolded again in the kind of blurry motion that only a machine could achieve. Just the sight of the arms flying around my naked flesh was enough to make me scream and then the two arms froze in place over my nipples. They just held there, each of them maybe a millimetre away from touching me. I screamed with the certain knowledge of what was coming and then caught the scream in my throat as raw voltage coursed into my body through two of my most sensitive and tender places. The shocks came in a rapid-fire staccato of zips and zaps and I was helpless to do anything to stop it, all I could do was scream.