Elf Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly's New Year starts off unusually great.
2.9k words
4.53
62.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers

Thanks, Uncle Meat, for editing this one too.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Are you actually telling me…?" Amy stopped, took a deep breath, continued, "Kelly, are you out of your mind?!"

About week after Christmas, on New Year's Eve, Kelly finally told her roommate Amy what had happened on Christmas Eve after she decided she could no longer take the 'what happened to you's directed at her every few minutes. Of course, she had not expected total belief, but this?

"Listen Amy, you don't have to believe me, ok? You've been badgering me for the past few days about why I have been so quiet and into myself, so I told you. I… I really don't know how much of it is true and… damn! You're right. I think I'm out of my mind."

At that moment Kelly looked so miserable that Amy went over to her and gave her a hug. Amy was worried. This was not the friend she had known for such a long time. After Alex left her she had been devastated, but had pulled herself together somewhat. Now this? What was going on?

"Do you need to talk about it?" she asked tentatively.

"I already did! Just now. I told you the whole story."

Amy was quiet for a few moments, debating on how to answer. "Kelly… do you… I mean, I am not disbelieving you or anything, but you have to agree it's kind of far-fetched. Do you think it actually happened?"

"I don't know. I don't know whether it actually happened or not, Amy, but I'm telling you, it was as real as everything else in my life. As real as you and me now. As real as my sitting here and you standing there. I felt him. It was so… very… real." She lapsed into a silence, her eyes closed. "At least, it seemed to be."

There was a heavy silence as Kelly became absorbed in her thoughts and Amy wondered what to do. She couldn't just leave Kelly like that. Perhaps she should broach the subject of a psychiatrist? Would that be right? Maybe… but, wait!

"Kelly?"

"Hmmm?"

"Kelly, listen."

Amy's enthusiastic voice caused Kelly to open her eyes.

"What?"

"This elf guy…"

"Fabian."

"…yes, Fabian. Is the name important? Well, anyway, he told you he would come when you call him?"

Kelly blinked. "Yes. Yes, he did. So?"

"So call him again. I mean, if he exists he will come, right?"

Kelly stared at her. Her mind refused to acknowledge the idea. "Amy, no. No way. I'm going crazy just thinking about last time, whether it happened or not and you want me to actually…? No way!"

Amy was pumped up with excitement. "Look, we can prove or disprove this, right? If he's there, he will come. If he doesn't exist, he will not. At least you'll not be in this suspense mode all through your life. Come on Kelly, it's the only sensible thing to do." She looked at Kelly's set face and tried a different route, "And I'll be right here with you. It's not like he'll molest you again."

"He didn't molest me!"

"Yes, well, what I'm trying to say is that he will not do anything you do not want. Two young, healthy ladies can take on a measly elf any time. How tall did you say he was?"

"About waist-high," Kelly answered automatically. Her mind was elsewhere.

"Yes, so he can't harm us. And he can't forcibly have sex with you if you don't want him to." Amy peered closely at Kelly's face. "Or… do you actually want him to?!"

Kelly blushed. "It's not like that… really. It's just that…," she paused, shrugged her shoulders, "he was really good," she finished with a smile.

"Oh my God!" Amy rolled her eyes in disbelief. "That's all you need, falling for a mythical creature. I can't believe this."

"I'm not falling for him exactly… don't be stupid, Amy. Well, okay. Let's call him."

"Now I'm afraid. I really don't know if it's a good idea. You're getting to like the dwarf."

"He's not a dwarf!" burst out Kelly. "He's an elf. Dwarves are different."

Amy went into open-mouth incredulity for a few seconds. "Now you're even defending the thing that has been threatening your sanity for the past few days? God, Kelly! What's going on here?" Amy flounced around nervously. "Okay, I really am getting second thoughts about this crazy idea."

"It's not crazy. I am not falling for him. I'm all right. I am not going mad. This is just going to be a final test and if he doesn't appear, he was a figment of my imagination, but oh God, what an imagination!"

This was the happiest Amy had seen Kelly in the past few months. She looked like the fun-loving and carefree friend she had known before her boyfriend had dumped her without warning. There wasn't anything to lose. It wasn’t like an elf was going to appear. That scenario was as likely as… as… as the existence of Santa Claus.

Amy smiled. "Okay, fine. You get to call him. He doesn't appear, you forget about him. Okay?"

"Of course."

"Right. Now, what's the procedure? Are you supposed to close your eyes and picture him? Is there a rhyme or something? Like Rapunzel? Fab-i-an, fab-i-an, get down to Kelly here," she sang out.

"Oh come on, Amy. Stop making fun of him. He told me to call when I want him and he'll come."

"Yah, right." Amy obviously didn't believe in it. "Well, go on, call him."

"I can't with you staring at me like that," Kelly burst out defensively. "I'm going to feel pretty foolish. Just go somewhere and I'll… I'll call you in a while."

Amy muttered something under her breath and walked away, shaking her head.

Kelly folded her legs under her on the couch and put her arms around her, hugging herself. She wondered if she should call him. What if he was really there? What if he came? Would she be happy or sad or confused… or what? She didn't know.

The only way to find out was to do it.

She closed her eyes and furrowed her brows in concentration. Was she just supposed to call his name? Or say something else too?

Oh well.

"Fabian."

Was that enough?

"Fabian, I… ummm… I want you to come."

She felt really stupid. That should be enough. He had said he would sense it or hear it or something. She had been quite clear.

Kelly opened her eyes and looked around, half fearfully. No Fabian. Oh, well. She told herself that she was not really expecting him to appear. But… it just would have been nice. That's all. Well, glad that's over. Now she would just concentrate on living life and forget about this weird piece of fantasy. She would be happy and Amy will not have to ask her what the problem is ever again. Yes, she would…

He walked in the door. Fabian. Just as she remembered him. Little, chocolate-coloured and wearing a smile on his face.

She stared.

"Hi Kelly. Been well?"

She continued staring, her mouth open partly.

He came nearer and peered at her. "Kelly? Are you okay?"

Finally finding her voice, she stammered a reply, "Yes… yes, I'm fine. I just…"

"Yes, you thought I was a product of your imagination." He shrugged. "I'm not. You could have thought I was and forgotten about me, but when you called, I had to come. You knew that, didn't you?"

"Well, yes. You told me you'd come, but I don't know if I knew exactly…"

"Do you want me to stay? Or go?"

Before Kelly could answer, Amy walked in. At first she didn't see Fabian. Then her eyes wandered over to him, and she stopped in mid-stride. Stared. Her mouth opened to a wide 'O' and her eyes widened, threatening to pop out. She froze for some time, then shook her head, muttered, "Oh my God! I think I'm going to faint," and promptly collapsed on the carpeted floor, landing hard on her bottom.

Kelly rushed toward her and so did Fabian.

Amy looked at Fabian coming at her, cringed and moved back.

Fabian stopped and retreated a step.

Kelly reached her and knelt down at her side. "Amy! Are you okay?" she asked.

Amy tore her eyes away from Fabian and looked at her friend. "Yes, I think. I… I don't know. That… He… How?"

"Amy, relax. That's Fabian." Kelly tried to sound as normal as possible.

"Fabian?"

"Yes, Fabian, the elf I met at Christmas."

Amy was still staring at him. "Is he… errr… real?"

Kelly tried very hard to control her laughter.

Fabian answered. "Yes ma'am. I'm real. Though I guess Kelly, and you too, apparently would have preferred otherwise. I had not expected anyone else to be here when Kelly called me, otherwise I would have been more, well, discreet. Although I must say, it's a pleasure to meet someone as pretty as you." He smiled that charming smile.

Amy had started a bit when he started talking, but by the time he finished, she seemed okay. She looked him up and down. Screwing up her eyes, she peered at him with a frown. "Can I touch you and see?"

Fabian erupted in delighted laughter, and Amy looked offended.

"Of course you can, you sweet little thing."

"Little?" Amy rolled her eyes.

"Ohh, well. Little, age-wise."

He stepped closer to Amy. She reached out and ran the tip of a finger over his arm. Then she used the tips of all of her fingers, and then her palm.

"You're smooth," she pronounced.

Fabian laughed again. "Yes. I am."

"Uhuh." Amy looked as if she didn't know what to say. She pulled back her hand and started to get up.

"Amy, perhaps you should go and lie down for a while or something," Kelly suggested. "You're a little pale still," she added, laughter in her voice.

"Yes. I think I need to. See ya when I'm normal." With that Amy was out of the room.

Kelly went back to the couch and flopped down. "Phew! She's a little… excitable."

"I like her."

The matter-of-fact announcement troubled Kelly. She couldn't say why, but it did. She thought it best to change the subject. "So, how have you been?"

"Well, not very good actually. I've had to hide during the day and forage for food in the night. The first day a guy saw me and ran off to get his shotgun. Since then I'm a little afraid… I don't know, I'm not sure I did the right thing by running away."

Fabian looked so miserable that Kelly went over to him and gave him a hug. Kneeling down in front of him, she wrapped her arms around him tightly. He felt nice and warm.

Fabian put his hands around her too and neither of them noticed when the hug turned from friendly comfort to sensual caress. Fabian began stroking his hands along her spine and Kelly tensed for a moment before relaxing into his arms. His fingers moved to the nape of her neck, where they tantalised with feathery touches.

Kelly arched a little, pushing her breasts into his chest and sighed. It felt good. Very good. She closed her eyes and prayed that he would continue doing what he was doing… and more.

Fabian chuckled. "I can read your mind, Kelly," he reminded her in a mischievous tone.

Her eyes flew open and she caught herself. Of course he could! How could she forget that?

"Well, you can have more, you know. It's not a problem," he said.

Kelly didn't know how to answer. "Err… thank you," she got out in a whisper.

"Come on. You don't need to be embarrassed or awkward. It's okay. Just lie down and let me love you."

With that, he guided her down right there on the carpet – very gently, as if she was a fragile thing that would break at the slightest touch. When she was lying down on her back, he placed his hands on her stomach, spreading his fingers out and lightly pressing.

"Close your eyes and relax."

Kelly did as she was told. She felt the hand on her stomach start to move, caressing her in a light touch, moving up and down bit by bit, slowly increasing the area it covered until it was reaching into the valley between her breasts above and the top of her mound below. Kelly pushed up her breasts and pulled up a knee towards her to give him more room.

Her movement indicated to Fabian that she wanted more. He slipped his hand into her loose top and moved up to her breasts. She was not wearing anything underneath. His hands came to her naked breasts and paused for a moment. They were so soft. He found her nipples partially aroused and rubbed them to their full hardness.

Kelly was arching into his hands. They were pleasuring her too much. She felt a wetness seeping in between her legs and a fluttery feeling in her stomach. It intensified as she thought of what was to come.

Fabian pushed her top out of the way and uncovered her breasts. Latching his mouth on to one perfect, pink nipple, he kneaded the other breast with his hand.

Kelly clasped her hands around the back of his head and tried to push herself more into him, if it was possible. She was writhing with the feelings flooding her mind and body. His flicking tongue and sucking was driving her crazy.

Moving away to look at her magnificent body, Fabian saw her part her legs in an invitation. She was wearing soft woollen tights. He slipped his hand into the elastic band at her waist and pushed them down her smooth legs. Moving down towards her legs, he got the tights off each ankle and then gently moved her legs further apart and settled between them.

The last time, he had not been able to see her clearly because of the darkness but know she lay before him, naked but for the large t-shirt bunched up above her breasts. She was fabulous. He took a moment to run his eyes over her creamy skin, the nicely rounded breasts crowned with pink nipples, the almost flat stomach leading down to a smattering of hair disappearing between her legs.

Fabian put his hand on her thigh, just below her pussy and moved it slowly, in a hypnotic motion. He did not want to stop looking at her.

Kelly felt him pause and a tiny frown appeared on her brow. She moved her hips downwards slightly.

It was enough. He broke out of the trance he was in and moved his fingers over to where she wanted them, right at her centre. She was already wet. Fabian circled her juices with one finger and then made his way over to her clit, rubbing it, his touch light.

The effect was immediate. Kelly raised her hips off the ground, her lower body tensed; her hands bunched into fists at her side and her breath came in gasps through her open mouth.

With his other hand, Fabian rubbed her now-flowing juices all over her pussy, inside the folds of her pussy lips. He inserted one finger and she immediately tightened herself around it. She was writhing and moaning as he slid his finger out and then in, leisurely. Fabian built up the thrusts, then added another finger to the one already moving in and out of her.

Her hands were trying to grasp at something on either side of her, clenching into fists and then opening as her hips moved to the pumping of his fingers. Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breaths; her face was coated in a slight film of perspiration, glowing. Eyes tightly closed, mouth open, she looked wild in this moment of extreme passion.

Now. Now was the time. Fabian's third finger joined the other two in the frenzied thrusts inside her and his other hand worked feverishly on her clit. He felt her orgasm coming.

She tensed up and her hands flattened on the carpet. She bucked on to his fingers, her hips balanced in air for a long moment. All motion stopped. Then, her pussy quivered around his fingers and the downward spiral started.

Fabian moved his finger lightly over her clit and she let out a broken cry. He felt her clench and release his fingers, the frequency declining as she got back to earth. He pulled them out of her and moved up to embrace her as she lay there, her body splayed out in weary abandonment.

Tenderly lifting her head up, he put his hand under it and lay down. She turned to him, throwing one arm over him. They lay there, like that, content, enjoying the togetherness as the light faded out of the room with the end of the day.

The New Year was off to a great start.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hi,

Hope you liked the story. Votes and feedback are always appreciated. Every feedback with a return email address will receive a reply. I like talking to readers. Please do write. :)

-DP.

damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers