Elf Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,953 Followers

Then he was there: his nose nudging into her moisture, his mouth pressing against her heat, the air he was breathing saturated with her intoxicating essence. It was like nothing else he had ever experienced.

"Oh please," she whispered again, urgently, somehow managing to keep quite quiet as he nuzzled into her musky wetness, only that thin barrier of cotton and nylon between her smouldering pussy and his quenching mouth.

With her juices now covering the lower half of his face even with her underwear still firmly in place, Joe opened his mouth for his first taste of her arousal.

Pressing his hot tongue to the centre of her dampness, he felt the slight give of the thin material indicating the position of her pussy underneath. Tara flinched as she felt the sudden connection of his hot mouth upon her most fervent need, writhing about as his tongue brushed along her vaginal groove.

"Don't stop, don't stop…" she urged him as she fought to pull those nylons down her thighs.

Joe grinned – she was really into this. If anyone around them was less than fast asleep, it wouldn't take a genius to know what they were up to. In a way, it only added to the thrill for him. As she removed her nylons, Joe took off his red Santa top. Now, as he settled back between the beautiful girl's slim thighs, both could benefit from luxurious skin-on-skin contact.

For a moment, he teased her still, leaving the scrap of lace that made up her soaking panties in place over her pussy, loving her tangy juices and her writhing response to his sucking her through her skimpy underwear. Then she couldn't bear it any more, and she wrenched her thongs to the side to reveal her bare pussy to his divine lips.

Still quiet, but increasingly finding it difficult to remain so, Tara emitted a low groan as Joe ran his lips through the little tuft of silky pubic hair on her mound before sinking indulgently into her moist slit, lapping up her abundant nectar, toying with her tender labia and penetrating her with his gloriously dexterous tongue.

As he licked her soft pussy lips, he occasionally flicked her stiff little clit with the tip of his tongue as well as nudging it with his nose, gradually building the contact with her tiny pleasure bud while she seemed to shiver with every touch.

With a brief paused, Joe drew Tara's damp panties down over her thighs, past her ankles and away, allowing for even easier access to her heavenly delights. He had her exactly where he wanted her now, his arms around her thighs as he feasted on her soft vagina. It was hard to believe that he was able to wedge his face between the thighs of such a beautiful girl, her feminine spice all around him, his senses heightened by his lack of sight and saturated by her delicious taste, her exotic scent.

She was now moaning constantly, her hands on his head to press him to her while her hips pushed upwards to mash her pussy into his face. She was going to come any moment. As she began to buck, he heard the sound of her moans change suddenly, muffled by what he guessed was a cushion. Now her every muscle tightened in orgasm, almost in a spasm as little rivulets of pussy juice seeped from her vagina. She let out a yelp, just audible from underneath her cushion, before becoming limp underneath him as he gently washed up her climactic emissions with his mouth.

"My God," she said breathlessly as he returned to her side, "I've never felt like that before."

"Good enough?" he asked.

"Oh, absolutely," she kissed him, her fingers tousling his hair. "You're absolutely mind-blowing, Joe."

He felt a warm glow within as she said that, but he didn't have long to feel it. Suddenly, she pressed some kind of cloth over his mouth.

"No noise, now," she said quietly into his ear before shuffling down between his legs.

Joe smiled, though she could not see him doing so: the cloth she'd pushed against his mouth to muffle his noise was nothing less than her wet panties, those sexy little lace thongs that were drenched in her moist spice. He could bathe in her scent, even as he felt the blissful warmth enveloping his hard cock as she took him into her hot mouth.

He felt her breath on his skin as she kissed him and sucked him, swirling her tongue around his stiffness. And as she teased magnificent sensations from his erection, his foot nestled between her own thighs, pressing up against her pussy, causing a groan of surprise from the exquisite girl.

But she didn't focus much on her own pleasure now: it was pay-back time, and this elf had a little present for Santa.

Oh God, she was a genius. The way she made him feel with her soft lips around his cock was simply out of this world. For a while, he just lay back and enjoyed it, running his fingers through her silk soft hair affectionately to indicate his pleasure in her efforts. But, as she gripped the base of his shaft in one hand, cradling his balls gently in the other, her mouth concentrated a stirring rhythm and he was forced to use her pussy-soaked underwear to keep from being heard.

The taste of her juices, the scent of her panties only heightened the experience for him. Damn, look at what was happening to him! It was unbelievable. Ordinarily, if he heard this kind of thing had happened to a guy, he would have thought how unfair the whole world was, why couldn't he have that? Lucky bastard. But here he was, he was the lucky bastard. He had the dream girl, a girl so beautiful she'd made his heart skip a beat every time he'd laid eyes on her that evening. A girl he'd discounted as someone to talk to all night because she seemed so out of his league. So out of everyone's league.

And now he felt his orgasm building between his thighs, his heart racing, his breathing so fast, gasping for oxygen.

He tapped her on the shoulder, warning her about what was coming. She broke off for a moment, stretching forward to whisper in his ear: "I want you to come in my mouth."

Oh God…

She resumed, using both her hands to maximise contact around his private parts, that divine mouth so hot, so wet, sucking him, squeezing him, drawing out those incredible sensations. And it was building, building, that warmth, that fiery tickle deep in his loins, pushing him towards the edge.

He couldn't help but groan, though it was stifled by the damp black lace that had been nestled against her pussy all night. And now just one more breath of her scent toppled him from that edge, flicking a switch deep within him to ignite an explosion of raw elation and send his hot seed rising through his hard cock to pump inside her mouth. In was amazing, like a hundred fireworks inside, surging throughout his body but focussed between his thighs.

"You are amazing," he said to her quietly, breathlessly, as she slid up beside him and put her arms around him.

"Makes two of us!" she replied, kissing his cheek, and just from her tone he could tell she was grinning from ear to ear.

But now she was getting up. She said: "Wait a moment, I'm just going to get a drink."

She hopped up and it was suddenly cold again without her. A moment, and the light came on in the kitchen. Lifting his head, he could see her in the narrow gap of the open door, walking into the light. Breathtaking.

Disappearing out of sight for a moment, he heard the noise of running water, a glass being filled. Then she was back, walking slowly towards the door, knowing that he was watching her, lifting up her skirt to offer him a quick glimpse of her trim pussy beneath and flashing him a mischievous smile.

Had he really just… it was hard to believe. But now she left the light on in there when she returned to him, hopping up and clambering over his body. As she leaned down to whispered into his ear, her hair fell around him, shutting them both off in a kind of private little world.

"You want to fuck me on the kitchen floor?" she said quietly, and he felt the first bit of life returning to his penis.

"Of course," he replied. "You might need to give me a few minutes, though…"

"Come on," she said, getting up to her feet again and pulling him up with her before leading him out by the hand to the bright light of the empty kitchen.

Inside, she jammed a chair under the door handle and turned to face him. "Now," she said, "off with the pants and on the floor, mister!"

Santa he may have been, but the elf was very much in control now. Joe slipped off the remainder of his clothes and took to the floor – rather a cold floor, but who was he to argue? Lying there, he looked up to find her stepping over him, one foot either side so that he could look up her slender legs to her exposed pussy under that tiny pleated green skirt.

Now she pulled off her top, and as she dropped down to rest on her knees her soft, warm thighs touching either side of his head, she also removed her bra, and he could see her nipples were still as stiff as they had been earlier.

He could smell the muskiness of her arousal again, which was hardly surprising since her pussy lips were hovering just above his face, presented for his delectation. He already knew she was clean-shaven aside from that small patch of golden silk on her mound, but as she pulled her skirt up to allow him light, it was the first time he had seen her pretty pink flower.

"Please sir, I want some more," she said in her best rendition of Oliver Twist.

He grinned, and pulled the beautiful girl down to connect with his lips, tasting her again, drinking his fill.

Some time passed as the two of them lost themselves again in the delights of the female orgasm, Tara gyrating her hips to grind her pussy against his face while the climax wracked through her petite frame, Joe blissfully tangling with her moist labia and smouldering clit. And by the time she felt that exquisite sense of satisfaction once again, the blonde girl found her new lover's cock once again hard as a statue.

"Mmm…" she purred, taking it in her hands and teasing him a little. "I know a good place for this!"

She turned around, so that as she guided his cock to the entrance of her vagina, she was facing away from his head.

"Ready?"

"Absolutely."

Then, suddenly, Joe felt her sink onto his shaft, and his sensitive cock was suddenly enveloped in intense heat. Looking up at her narrow waist, her reddish-gold hair flowing down her back, her tight cheeks pressing into his lap, Joe had never felt so alive.

Tara felt pretty good, too, slowly rocking on his shaft in sheer delight at the sensation of being filled by such velvet hardness, the contact of their organs so breathtaking, creating pure electricity that almost crackled as it tore round their systems. His engorged cock slid slowly inside her and out again, filling her like never before, reaching parts that had never been reached, sending sensory shockwaves through her entire body. He was inside her! He was magnificent. Gyrating her hips, she writhed on top of him, pumping his rigid shaft with her tight, wet vagina.

She leaned back now, resting her head upon his left shoulder, and was content to lie in his arms, his penis embedded within her, his strong arms around her and his hands sweeping up her legs, her hips, her stomach to halt upon her breasts, his fingers coaxing further ripples of pleasure from her throbbing buds.

For a while, they were almost silent apart from their deep breathing, the two of them writhing on the floor like serpents in sexual ecstasy. But then one of Joe's hands found its way back down between her thighs, dipping into her moisture before pinpointing her clitoris. He knew what he was doing and gently nudged her sensitive little button, all she needed to send her reaching for the sky.

Her moans were loud now, much louder than any she had emitted in the darkness outside – but they were away from the other partygoers now. Private, though only a door kept them like that. It was, she thought, her third orgasm of the evening as far as she could remember, though the whole night with Joe seemed to transcend the boundaries of time and though there had been peaks and troughs, virtually every moment with him seemed like some kind of orgasm.

Once she had reached the end of another peak, Tara lifted herself from Joe's embrace, and went to the kitchen sideboard, ushering him over behind her.

"Here, like this."

He gripped her firm behind and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Tara arched her back again, and his penis glided inside her dripping vagina. As he started up a rhythm between them, Joe reached around her hips and cupped her pussy even as he penetrated it from behind. Dipping his fingers into her free-flowing juices to add lubrication, he now paid some much-needed attention to her clit.

And they were off again, joined as one in their pursuit of one more colossal burst of energy, and at last, with complete abandonment to their feelings, the two cried in unison as the massive explosion of fire erupted between them, their every muscle quivering as the simultaneous orgasm hit them both, Tara's pussy trembling around Joe's cock as he pumped his come inside her tight vagina, his arms firmly around her chest, pulling her to him so that as the final throbbing torrent was released, she was virtually standing straight, and she could lean back and kiss his mouth deeply.

"Happy Christmas," she said to him with a satisfied smile as they returned to the warmth and the comfort of the couch, lying in a spoon position as close as close could be.

"Happy Christmas," he whispered into her ear before kissing it affectionately. And somehow, he knew this was going to be the best festive season ever.

12