Eli & Kady

Story Info
Eli & Kady.
1.3k words
4.17
5.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli had Kady pressed up against the wall of her bedroom. At first he kissed her lips gently and methodically, as if mapping them. He nibbled her bottom lip, encouraging her to give into him. As she let his tongue meet hers, she could feel the icy heat in her veins spread as her body responded to the slow torture. She pressed against him, becoming needy for something to work her closer to the pleasure she knew she'd find with him.

He had one hand pressed firmly against her hip and the other made long deliberate strokes up and down her sides, gradually moving closer and closer to her aching nipples. She could feel his erection pressed against her belly and it stirred a heat between her legs, as if she wasn't already needy enough. It took all her strength to keep her legs from giving out, even though she doubted he would let her fall. She could feel her breasts grow heavy and her breathing became shallower with each pass of his fingers. She let out a small groan as his thumbs slowly circled around her nipples, but never quite touched them.

"Please," she begged him, her thighs pressed firmly together. Her panties soaked for him already.

"Madam you are forgetting a word," he told her.

"Pretty please?" She said coyly.

"Nope," he said, as his lips kissed down her neck, making their way south.

Kady searched her head for what he could possibly be asking for.

His lips continued their way down her breast bone, her shirt holding on by only one button. Her thoughts were interrupted as he bit down with just the slightest bit of pressure on her nipple over the shirt. Kady gasped deep and whined.

"Please, don't stop?" she questioned again.

He bit down again with greater pressure this time meaning to inflict a bit more pain than pleasure.

"Please, sir?" she said unsure.

Her response was awarded by his mouth finally wrapping around her nipple, flicking it in a slow torturous rhythm.

"Oh God, that's amazing," she said, her fingers now slipping through his hair.

He bit her other nipple, as if reminding her of what he wanted and she gasped both from the pleasure and pain.

"Sir," she corrected herself.

His thumbs pulled and teased her nipples, her back arched against the wall, achingly desperate for more.

"Have you ever been brought to orgasm like this before?" he asked her his mouth moving from one breast to the other, enjoying the deep sigh she gave as a response.

"No, sir," she replied.

"Would you like me to?" he offered.

"Yes, sir," she said amidst her painting. "Please, sir," she now begged.

"Promise me something then?" He looked up at her, his tongue lavishly teasing her.

"Oh god, anything," she said, her breath coming in short little gasps.

He twisted her nipple slowly into a corkscrew fashion.

"OH!" she exclaimed loudly, her eyes springing open in ecstasy.

"So we like a little pain, then?" he said taunting her.

"Yes, sir," she said whimpering as he held her nipple tight.

"Promise me you'll wear something for me tonight when we dance," he told her.

"Yes, sir," she replied quickly.

"It's not a dress or shoes," he warned her.

He slowly let her nipple come undone and his mouth went back to its lashings.

Her jaw was pressed tight, fighting the pressure building between her legs.

"I promise, sir. I don't care what it is. I'll do it, but please let me come, sir," she begged.

His hands dropped to her jeans, quickly undoing her button and pulling them down just below her knees, keeping her trapped yet free enough that his tongue could explore. His hands quickly returned to her nipples, making slow circles and teasing them into submission. He kissed her right above her clit, and her knees all but gave out at the close contact. He began licking the slick slit before him, pressing his tongue against her clit, sending her into deep shivers. She was bent against the wall, her legs open up for him, his nose pressed against her so he could taste her.

Every pass of his tongue against her clit felt like white lightning. She fought to stand as she rocked against his face, shamelessly pressing herself against him, in hopes of finding her climax. One hand slipped down her side, and in an instant two fingers were deep inside her. Her walls wrapped tightly around him and she bucked against him, the pressure building hot and quick.

"I'm going to come," she told him. "Sir," she quickly squeaked out.

"Please, do," he told her.

The heat of his tongue danced lazily over her clit and two fingers rubbed right on her G spot; she could barely keep it together. She looked up to the ceiling, and felt the walls start to melt around her as her climax took over. His hand grasped behind her, keeping her from falling as shudder after shudder shook her in his arms. His tongue never relenting as the last waves of her orgasm faded.

As he stood, he slipped her sideways so she was cradled in his arms. He brought her to her bed and slowly began rubbing her thighs and calves. His skilled fingers found the knots and tightened muscles, kneading them into submissions, just as he had done to her.

"Now for your promise," he told her.

She didn't even fight to move. She was so relaxed. Only her mind raced now, trying to think of what he could possibly ask her to wear that wasn't a dress or shoes. Earrings? She thought. Restraints? She thought again with a giggle. She could certainly get down with that. Maybe a blindfold, her mind wandered off.

"Lift your knees, please," he asked, gently guiding her legs so that her feet were flat on the bed.

She looked at him with a curious look on her face.

"Close your eyes. No peeking," he told her.

"What happens if I do?" she questioned him, gently.

"Then you will be punished," he said matter-of-factly.

She quickly closed her eyes and awaited his next move.

She felt him slowly stroke under her thighs, his hands slowly making their way back to her still aching pussy. His expert fingers gently massaged her clit, sending a new kind of pleasure coursing through her body. A finger slowly slid from her clit down her open slit, creating a slick path up and down. The languid torture felt arousing and relaxing all at the same time. All of a sudden something cold is pressed against her and then slipped inside of her. She gasped as the walls of her vagina squeezed tightly around the foreign object. His fingers again found her clit and he continued with the slow torture. A few seconds later, another foreign thing was pressed inside her. As she arched her back to adjust to the feeling, she could feel them roll back inside her. The sensation sent spikes of pleasure up her back in a way she had never experienced.

"Oh God, Eli. What are you doing to me?" She moaned.

"Come, love," he said to her, his hand motioning for her to stand.

"Oh I'm certainly going to come," she told him.

He smiled, "No. I meant stand."

Her eyes opened wide at this command.

"Stand?" she questioned.

"Yes, please stand," he asked her, holding his hand out for her.

"Um... Ok," she said hesitantly.

He took her hand and helped her stand. She could feel the weight of the two balls inside her shift down and it caused her to pull her muscles tight. She pulled her jeans and panties up and the movement of the balls matched her own. Each time she leaned forward or shifted to one side, so did the two little balls.

"Oooooh," she said moaning at the pleasurable feel of them rocking along with her.

"Now we dance," he told her with a mischievous smile, wrapping his arm around her waist and leading her to the door.