Eliminating Scum from the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pump attendant gave Anna her changes. "The guys reckon the cops must be bored our of their minds. They are operating a stake-out at the hospital waiting for the do-gooder to show up."

Oh shit, Anna winced, thinking she could have walked into that one.

Two days later she still hadn't sighted any gang members and then had a great idea. The police would be inside the hospital, not outside of it. The next afternoon she waited until she saw the four guys approaching the exit from the hospital. Dressed entirely in black she pulled down her helmet visor and slowly rode by, tossed a rounded object between the motorcyclists and yelled, "Grenade!" Three of them dropped their machines but not the one with the body bulk to match that of Paul Mason. He gunned his bike and headed after Anna. He was gradually whittling down her lead, weaving in and out of traffic, when adhering to Plan A Anna turned into the wilderness park. She'd made this alternative Plan A because she believed it was her best option.

Anna led Paul on the heavier bike a merry chase and when he powered into a slide on a bend and lost control she turned back and rode her front wheel over the chest of the pinned guy and pulled her visor back.

"You are a fucking woman, just like that intelligent cop said."

"But I don't fuck the likes of you slime ball," she scowled, ran her bike back and put it on the stand. She then pulled out a handgun from under her fuel tank and then a knife and came in behind Paul and placed the end of the barrel against his forehead faster than he had time to reach out and grab her. He froze.

"I'm going to hurt you, but not as much as you hurt those women you raped. Move and it's goodbye Paul. Try not to splatter your brains over me."

He was tough, fucking tough Anna thought and deciding these guys should be in the military, pushed into frontline warfare. She cut a deep 'X' into either cheek. He took that without a whimper but yelled in pain when she smashed the knife butt through his front teeth.

Anna started her bike after repositioning it on the stand. All she had to do was to vault on to it and she'd be away. She pulled his bike off him but Paul just lay groaning, saying, "My teeth, my lovely teeth."

Anna was about to ride off but knew she had to leave him some incentive to get up and follow her. She pulled another knife from under her fuel tank -- the kind of common fixed-blade hunting knife that was virtually untraceable. She'd never touched any of her weapons without wearing gloves. She tossed it into the dust beside the scumbag and then rode off some distance.

Anna stopped on the first ridge and eventually Paul stood and looked up at her for quite sometime. He then fished around in his saddlebags and pulled out a scarf, took off his helmet, tied the scarf and pulled it over his mouth, and then replaced his helmet.

He picked up the knife and dropped it inside his jacket and started his bike.

Anna thought Paul's movements were very deliberate; he was planning murder no doubt.

"Oh shit," she yelled, watching Paul's bike snaking in the dust as he accelerated towards her. She wrapped on the power, taking off on one wheel, and regained stability once the front wheel hit the ground. She was now safe...unless she came off. Anna decided to go for the coup de grâce in case Paul tired and decided he'd never catch her. She'd practiced turning into a slide and shooting over the ravine many times, gradually losing her fear. Paul would have no fear and the adrenalin of thinking of catching and raping her and killing her would have buried his pain. She took off knowing what the trap was: the farther bank was higher. Paul being experienced would see that and aim for a higher arc but would he remember he was on a much heavier bike? The chase would be back on if his jump succeeded.

But it didn't matter. Anna turned to see Paul make the slide but was unable to lift his bike fully upright before he left the ground.

She pulled up and although not hearing the initial crash heard the bike hit the ground 70 feet down. She rode back and saw Paul's body twisted grotesquely over a rock. She smiled thinly, "Good result."

As always in the aftermath of high excitement Anna felt the need for sexual relief. She showered heavily to get the taint of everything off her although knowing she could not wash her soul. She carefully avoided touching herself, hoping for the big game. She called Scott.

"Hi, what are you thinking?"

"Well since I noted who was calling I'm thinking of snuffling between those great breasts."

"Well, here's your opportunity. You said the Log Cabin Highway Motel is halfway between where you live and here."

"Right, it's almost time for me to finish work."

"I'll wait for you in the foyer of those motels from 7:00."

"Is that Gospel?"

"Yes."

"Right, I'm on my way. Oh fuck!"

"What."

Scott said he'd arranged to go round to his parent's place for dinner that evening.

"Well Scottie, a bit of roast lamb or a moist pulsating pussy. Do I put my keys away?"

"No, pussy wins over lamb every time baby."

Ninety minutes later Scott couldn't believe just how pulsating Anna's pussy was. It sucked in his length and then massaged it and pummeled it and then spat it out, his dick limp and drained and in desperate need of revival.

"Ohmigod," he whimpered.

"Rest my darling. You've just launched me over the moon, better than any other man ever has."

"And women?"

"Please don't besmirch my fine, upstanding reputation Scottie."

Next morning over breakfast Scott reading the newspaper said, "It says here the Mason gang in Mohan City has been routed by just one guy armed with a riffle, knife and great courage. Half the people in the city think they have seen him but all descriptions have been inadequate, varied and contradictory."

"That sounds like a police description."

"Anna, be supportive of your local police force. It says here the assassin didn't kill the gang leader, but lured him to his death by making a leap on his trail bike over a ravine that the ruthless gang leader followed perhaps in anger, quite forgetting he was on a heavier bike and he crashed to a messy death 100 feet below."

"One hundred feet?"

"That's what it says here."

"That sound deep for any ravine around Mohan City but who am I to speculate?"

"Quite."

"The police have a theory the assassin caught the gang leader earlier, scared his cheeks and then drove the leader crazy in his desperation to tag the assassin and then slowly kill him, unaware a trap had been set."

"What about the gang leader's teeth."

"What about them. Do you really think they police would know whether of not he'd cleaned them before beginning his extraordinary journey to be responsible for his own death?"

"No, what about his underwear."

"I think we really should move on an talk about something else darling.

* * *

Three weeks later Anna packed up, ready to move. She'd put her home on the market and two days later a close friend of Mrs Allen's purchased it. The buyer sought immediate possession, and that was granted as soon as the purchase was finalized.

"I'm going to miss you my dear," Mrs Allen said. The relocation truck had left and Anna had arrived from the garden with the long metal box. As she put it into the car boot Mrs Allen said, "Show me what's in that box darling. Upon seeing it and the box looking like an ammunition box a theory has jumped to mind."

"Okay, but promise not to tell a soul?"

"I promise."

Anna opened it and Mrs Allen drew in her breath deeply. "Ohmigod, close the lid before anyone comes along. You know I had my suspicions confirmed when I was looking out of my shades that morning waiting breakfast and saw you throw that big ox nephew of mine on to his back like a leaf and he looked absolutely astonished, as I was."

"Hmmm, in the military we were warned about old ladies peeing out of windows."

Mrs Allen laughed and said, "Off you go. I will be visiting my baby daughter's home more frequently now I know you are living nearby with Scott. I hope you marry him in time: he's really a nice lad, a bit thick but very willing and very loyal. Good father qualities don't you think?"

"I wouldn't know what you are talking about Mrs Allen. Now give me a great kiss. I'll miss you so don't be too long coming our way."

* * *

Two months later Scott and Anna were attending the delayed autumn picnic of the company Scott worked for and some of the eighty-something people were sharing two trail bikes in having a ride off to select the champion rider. Six heats were rim off, leaving one guy by himself in the seventh heat.

"Will anyone volunteer to race with Kevin, someone who hasn't raced yet?" called the organizer.

Anna, who'd had quite a few drinks, said she would.

"Get someone else, Anna can't ride," yelled Scott.

"Some of the women began to chant, 'Anna, Anna' so she kicked off her fancy shoes and grabbing her basketball sneakers ran forward. The starter waited for her to put on her sneakers and then gave her a riding helmet much too big for her. She went around the circuit in half the time it took Kevin. The women screamed her home and she became their darling, perhaps because she was racing in a sun frock, although it was a chilly but fine early winter day and of course what could be seen of her face was one huge smile. She was second all the way through to the final. The other semi-final winner raced in motor cross and had a well-maintained machine whereas Anna's was only just better than a wreck.

The organizer decided they there both good riders so the final would be a time trial, up to the top of the 150ft high marker at the top of the cliff going up the lookout road, and back down Devil's Track.

Lance Winton-Johns invited Anna to take the draw and the straw she pulled was marked last.

Lance went off to the starter's call, the road and track being closed to traffic. He came down the zigzag track and at Nasty Corner slowed right down, negotiated the next almost as tight corner and was off flying again. He arrived back at the start to huge applause.

Scott came to where Anna was waiting. "The guys have a bet going babe. They may take me if I plead. If you think you can do it I will."

"Yep, piece of cake. What are the odds?"

"It's embarrassing darling. Fifteen to one."

"Am I the one on odds?"

"Oh you are such a comedienne."

Anna asked Scott to ask the starter what the rules were and the reply was simply the fasted up and around the marker and down to the finish.

"Scott put a hundred to put on me," Anna yelled.

"Are you nuts -- any bet on you is a donation. Oh, okay."

The starter agreed to the delay while the bets were made. Anna yelled to the women, "Put your money on me babes."

It was ten minutes before the starter regained control.

He yelled go but ten yards away from the start Anna's bike stalled. There was a big groan but then Anna was away again, precious seconds lost.

She went up the roadway with its three bends fast, but not as fast as Lance. She turned around the marker almost at full speed, laying the bike over and then simply ignored the track and came straight down the hillside. People screamed as the bike began rising into the air in the first of several lurches.

Anna didn't loose her smile, thinking parts of the wilderness outside Mohan City would be higher rated. She hit the bottom and almost flew over the handlebars but recovered and went over the finish. The two timekeepers agreed she'd cocked the fastest time by three-point-five seconds."

The crowd, especially the women roared and they roared again when Anna announced Scott and her one hundred bucks and the fifteen hundred in winnings would be donated to buy raffle prizes for fund-raising for the company-subsidized Christmas party.

"Our money?" Scott moaned to Anna.

"I'll give you $50 asshole."

"No, it's a worth cause and you rode miraculously. I didn't know you could ride but I know now. You killed that guy back at Mohan City by out riding him, didn't you?"

"Believe that darling and you'll believe anything. What this has done is gotten me known by the females Scott. Fuck the men. Don't you see, I'll no longer be regarded as an outsider?"

"Oh yes, smart thinking."

Lance came up and congratulated Anna with a big kiss.

"What is your job?"

"I'm still looking but in the meantime am part time security at Mountain Heights Supermarket."

"I'm fulltime motorcycle and dirt bike instructor with the local police. What say we visit the chief of police tomorrow and propose you take over the dirt bike instruction part-time? The risk would be greater but your pay will probably four times as much as you make at the supermarket."

"That's great. I'm living with Scott and your wife Sue is in his department, right?"

"Yeah. Look we must have you two around. Scott and I play in the same bowling team."

* * *

Lance called next morning and said the interview was at 3:00 that afternoon. He took some details to get a security check on Anna for the captain.

Anna felt rather vulnerable so went drove off with her metal box still under wraps in the cargo tray of her pick-up where it had remained since her arrival in the city. She called in at the local foundry she'd noticed a week or so earlier and ask to speak to the manager.

"Oh hi, Mrs Marple. I was at the picnic day yesterday and saw your fantastic ride. I'm Kane Giles, my wife Alison works with your Scott."

"Um hi Kane. I'm Anna and am Scott's partner, not his wife."

"That okay, sorry I goofed. Alison won't be bothered either. What can I do for you Anna?"

"A big favor I hope. In the locked box on my truck I have..."

"Don't tell me Anna. If it's stolen property or an unregistered firearm or similar I am obliged to seize the items and inform the police."

"Damn."

"No problem darling. The box into the furnace, unopened and who knows a thing?"

"Right."

"We'll stand back and watch it melt away and your dirty little secret burn with it. May I ask for something in return?"

"Yes," Anna said dully.

"I have been trying for four years to get into Scott's bowling team. One of the guys is about to transfer, according to confidential info I wheezed from Alison. I'd like to invite you and Scott to dine out with Alison and me and all I want you to do is make sure Scott accepts. I'll mail him the invitation."

"Is that all...you're not asking...you know?"

Kane grinned and licked his lips, running his eyes up Anna's body.

"Alison would kill me if she found out darling. It's just not worth the risk."

One of Kane's men put the tin box on the rollers that tipped it into the gas-fired furnace that melted sorted scrap metal that was recovered as low grade metal ingots for recycling.

Anna watched the metal crumple under the intense heat and then just drop away. She turned and kissed the surprised Kane. "I hope we guys become close friends. You've just helped me bury part of my past, though not one I'm ashamed of."

"Was that the rifle used in the gang shooting over at Mohan City? Scott mentioned to Alison until recently you were in Special Forces in the Middle East."

Anna eyed Kane and believed at the core, where it really mattered, he was trustworthy.

"Yep and other stuff I used."

"I wondered. I'll not tell anyone, not even Alison. You're one fabulous woman Anna, doing what the police appeared powerless to do. You have moved on and I'm sure you'll enrich our community. You are that kind of woman. Our mayor plans to retire at the end of this current term. We must get you on to the council at the first opportunity."

THE END

12