Elise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There as a lot of giggling and barging around, and more than one person's hands stroked my arse, until I felt a strong, muscular body close up behind me, and a pair of large, quite rough hands cupped my breasts, but not without some delicacy. Breathing with some intensity seemed to resound in my ear, then came a hoarse whisper, 'You are Elise, I think.'

The Spanish accent meant that I wasn't sure which of the men it was, but I replied that he was correct. We whipped off the dense black blindfolds, blinked in the light, and went over, suddenly -- certainly in my case -- conscious of nakedness --to a sofa, and sat down close.

'How did you know it was me?' I wanted to know.

'I think your breasts are lovely,' he said, softly, 'I want to kiss your pezones.'

'Nipples?' I translated, tentatively, 'I'd like that.'

He needed no further invitation, and was soon sucking and biting at my engorged buds, whilst I found, as if by magic, that I had my hand encircling his quite enormous cock. I groaned at the pleasure his mouth was giving me, and felt his huge weapon grow even more in my hand. Looking down, I saw the angry redness of his glistening crown, and began to pump him slowly, so that he took his face away from my tits and moaned.

I could resist no longer, and bent into his lap to take him deep, deep into my mouth, feeling a gagging reflex I had to curb by pulling slightly out. Then I sucked his monster prick with all I had, until he jerked and came, in hot, spurting gushes, straight down my throat.

'I'm so sorry, Elise,' he said, i...I couldn't.....'

'Don't be silly,' I said, when I had swallowed all his musky cum, 'it was nice.'

I looked around and saw that other couples were engaged in similar pursuits around the room, but that Astrid, magnificent in her nakedness, was stood alone beside Sarah -- she was obviously the 'odd one out.'

A little later, I was again dressed, as were most of my colleagues, but Astrid remained splendidly naked, beside Sarah, who had led her to a low padded bench, and invited her to sit down. She then asked us all the draw up chairs into a little semicircle, where we could look straight at the Swedish beauty.

'I mentioned the forfeit,' Sarah said, 'and Astrid here has consented to play the game. She will now recount for you, I trust, her most intimate fantasy, whilst exposing her body to you all to add a kind of emphasis to her words. Right, my dear?' She stroked Astrid's long blond hair briefly, then came to sit beside us all.

Without hesitation, Astrid began, her English, like many young Swedes, near-perfect:-

'I am in the home of my mother and stepfather, a distinguished-looking man with slightly greying hair, around fifty years of age. He comes one night to my bedroom, whilst my mother is away visiting my sick grandmother, and I am sitting at my desk preparing a thesis for university.

"Can I help you, Astrid?" he asks, putting a hand on my shoulder, and when I look up at him, I see unmistakeable desire -- and something else, something I have never seen before -- in his eyes. I am fascinated, and don't want him to leave.

"I...I don't know," I say, and notice that his fingers are playing with the strap of the silk slip which is all I am wearing.

"I think, my dear Astrid," he says, "that you have a need that I can assist you with."

"I don't know what you mean, Kurt," I say, but I do, I do. I sense what it is he has seen in me, what my needs are.

He lowers his voice half an octave. "I think you do know, Astrid." And his hand is now on my breast, pinching my nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"You're hurting me," I say.

"And that's what you really want, isn't it?" I nod dumbly. It is. What I want.

He stands back and extends a hand to me and I stand up and allow him to lead me out into the corridor, down to the bedroom he shares with my mother, redolent with her perfume. He throws a cushion onto the floor and orders me to kneel on it. I watch him go to the wardrobe where my mother keeps her riding gear, and, completely fascinated, see him take out a long, leather riding crop. I know then what he wants to do to me, and

also know that is what I must have. I let him pull the straps of my slip down from my shoulders and arrange my hair to fall down over my breasts. I look up at him expectantly.

"I'm going to hurt you now, my dear Astrid," he said, his voice full of passion, "It's what you want, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, Kurt. Hurt me, please," I said.

The crop fell across my naked back with a fierce, awful sting, and I writhed and moaned as it came again and again, until, after perhaps six terrible strokes, I felt a tremendous orgasm building within me."

I was watching the lovely blonde as she recounted this tale, which sounded more like a real account than a fantasy, and her hand was now between her legs, which had parted, so that we could all see that she was masturbating gently as she spoke. It was beginning to affect me too, despite recent events. She continued:-

Kurt said, "You are ready to climax, I think?"

"Yes."

"You will not cum until I tell you to!" he ordered.

"Oh, please, please!"

For answer he threw down the crop, grabbed my hair brutally and flung me across the bed.

"Spread your legs, slut!" he shouted, then, without further ado, drove his huge cock straight up my anus, tearing me terribly and hurting worse than the whip. He came instantly, in a huge, hot stream, not caring about me at all, but I orgasmed at the same time, so powerfully that I blacked out with its force, and when I came to, a few seconds later, the bed was drenched with my juices.

I bent over to the person next to me -- it happened to be Daphne -- and said, 'Was that a fantasy? Or do you think she was telling us a true story?'

'I don't know, but it's certainly made me horny!' she replied.

By now, Astrid was again wearing her black sheath -- if anything looking sexier than she had when naked, and Sarah thanked her for her account, then said to all of us: 'I think we'll just have a quiet drink now, everyone, then it's probably bedtime. A lot of you have had a long day, so we'll meet again at breakfast.'

We all helped ourselves to nightcaps from the ample supplies on a side table, then people started to drift off to their various rooms. Sir Gordon came over to me and extended a hand to help me out of my armchair, and I followed him meekly along the corridor, through a door at the end, and into a truly sumptuous bedroom. I glimpsed Astrid, arm linked with that of Sir Gordon's son Greg, disappearing into the room next door.

When Sir Gordon led me into the room, I saw that Sarah was sitting at a dressing table, brushing her hair, and beside her stood the slight figure of Su-li, now wearing a black silk slip. Sarah turned to me. 'Su-li is going to prepare you, my dear,' she said.

Prepare me? What was that all about? I was soon to find out, as the smiling Chinese girl led me through a door and into a huge bathroom. Wordlessly, she helped me out of my dress, and turned on the shower in a spacious cubicle. Satisfied with the temperature, she handed me a shower-cap, which I put on and stepped in, only to find the Su-li was in there, right behind me, without having bothered to remove her slip. There was something incredibly sensuous and erotic about the feel of wet silk against my back as the warm water cleansed me, an Su-li's hands were all over me, probing, cupping, teasing, as she soaped me, then rinsed me off.

She then dried me with big white towel, and led me over to a low padded massage bench, covered in towelling, and bade me lie down. Without drying herself off, she then proceeded to massage me from head to foot, with scented oils, before asking me to turn onto my belly. When I had done so, she gently eased my legs apart so that they were at each edge of the bench, then wriggled up between them, the damp silk of her slip still giving me aa tingle as it slid up and down my body. The next thing I knew, a hard, smooth object was being insinuated into the very portals of my anus. At first it was just a bit uncomfortable, and I suppose I flinched, but then she suddenly shoved the long thin dildo deep into my velvet tube. I screamed as I felt sure it was damaging me, but then she withdrew it equally quickly, and I felt instant relief. Slower this time, she wriggled the invading length deep within me, and now I started to feel not simply the pain, but a new sensation -- not quite pleasure, perhaps, but something that could become exciting. I squirmed as Su-li wriggled the dildo around in my rectum, and moaned, 'Oh, Su-li, please!'

I heard her chuckle then, as she removed the offending object, and then she slipped liightly from the bench. But before I could move, she was back, and this time she showed me what she had in her hand. My eyes widened as I saw the conical glass object, like a little Christmas tree, with a flange at its base, all smeared with some sort of gel.

'You're never going to stick that great thing in my arsehole!' I gulped.

'It will prepare you for more pleasure than you have ever known, Elise,' she said, knowingly, and climbed back between my legs.

Without further ado, I felt the tip of the glass plug start to work its way into my anus, then it felt as if I should surely be torn apart as its entire width was driven into me, filling me to bursting.

'Oh Christ!' I said, 'it's so huge!'

But Su-li wasn't finished, and pulled out the plug, causing a loud 'plop' as it came, and my arsehole to contract immediately. Then, easier this time, she slipped it in again. Pronouncing herself satisfied, she had me walk naked around the bathroom, the plug in place. It felt very awkward, but I couldn't resist looking at my rear in the bathroom mirror.

'It looks nice,' said Su-li, as she handed me a fur-trimmed sheer white baby-doll nightie, which, when I slipped into it, barely reached past my waist.

Su-li led me back to the bedroom, where Sarah, now clad in a long black silk nightgown, as elegant as ever, was stood by the bed, where Sir Gordon reclined, bare-chested, under a black satin sheet.

Sarah turned me around, and, having dismissed Su-li, with whom she exchanged a few words I didn't hear, said, 'I see she has prepared you, my dear. Come!'

She pulled me gently down onto the bed. I didn't know what was expected of me, and thought perhaps she was simply going to offer me to her husband, so I was surprised when she eased me into a 'sixty-nine' position with herself on top of me. She hitched up the hem of her gown so that I could smell, then taste, the fragrance of her moist cunt, which was decorated with a little amber pendant hanging from a silver ring through her clit. I pulled at it with my teeth, drawing a moan from her, which I matched as she lapped my eager, sopping crack, opening me with knowing fingers, until I felt a new sensation. She had deliberately spread my cunt so that Sir Gordon could enter me with his rampant phallus. He drove into me, to his full, prodigious length, two or three times, then promptly withdrew.

'Oh, please, please, don't stop!' I called out urgently, but Sarah was busy pulling out my plug, and I knew then what was in store for me. The glass cone slippeed out, leaving my anus feeling suddenly empty, but not for long! With savage,brutal force, and agony I couldn't begin to describe, I was transfixed by Sir Gordon's massive weapon, driving deep, deep, into my virgin arsehole, until I felt certain I was being torn into two. I screamed as he pounded me, first purely with the intense, unknown pain, but, after some strokes, a deep and abiding pleasure took over, and a huge, monstrous orgasm built, built, and swept over me in a tidal wave of ecstasy, as his mighty load of jism flooded my bowels.

Sarah cradled me in her arms, and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I couldn't remember when I had last slept for ten hours without waking up, but that was the case. I awoke with a slight panic -- not knowing where I was, and with this new feeling in my body -- as if I had been violated, but had loved it. I lay still for a while, running over the events of the night before. I was wearing the unfamiliar baby-doll, and was partially covered by a luxurious satin sheet. I was masturbating myself close to orgasm, when the door opened, and Su-li came in with a breakfast tray.

Ashamed, I took my hand away from my pussy, and saw that Su-li was smiling.

'Sarah said you were stirring,' she said, ignoring what she knew I had been doing, 'so I brought you some breakfast. When you are ready, you are to come down to the pool.'

Later, I lounged naked beside the pool, having trotted down in just a towelling wrap, and found that nobody was wearing swimsuits. Sarah came to squat beside me.

'You were wonderful last night, darling.' Then she abruptly changed the subject: 'Listening to Astrid last night, Gordon and I wondered if that was really just a fantasy, or something that she had actually experienced -- it sounded so very real.'

'At least it sounded like something she very much wants,' I said, wondering briefly if I too might be excited by the idea of pain. At the time, it had given me a feeling I couldn't begin to describe, as I heard Astrid's silky voice describing the cruel whipping, and watched her fingering her pink, wet pussy as she spoke. Just thinking about it was again making me horny, and I confided this to Sarah.

'I know, darling, it has the same effect on me,' she said, trailing a long-nailed hand down my leg, which did nothing to ease my growing excitement.

'Gordon and I wondered if Astrid might like to be whipped this evening,' Sarah was saying, 'as a sort of alternative after-dinner entertainment.'

'I suppose you could ask her.'

At lunch, I saw Sir Gordon locked in earnest discussion with Astrid, then he announced that we should pass a restful afternoon, as the evening would be 'entertaining.' I assumed he had come to some sort of role-playing arrangement with Astrid - I could scarcely imagine that she would relish having real pain inflicted upon her. But when I went back over what she had told us the night before, I began to wonder.

The afternoon passed in a pleasant haze of dozing, swimming, wandering around scented gardens and chatting to all and sundry, then it was time to dress for dinner, and Sarah called for everyone's attention.

'The girls' dress-theme for this evening is short skirts, okay?'

That sounded simplle enough, I thought, as I returned to my room to get ready for what promised to be a good evening.

I chose a simple white ra-ra skirt, very short, and a gold-coloured silk blouse, buttoned up the back, very loose, with voluminous sleeves. It allowed my breasts plenty of freedom to jiggle as I walked, in what I knew to be a provocative way. No underwear was to be considered, I thought, given the libidinous atmosphere, and in fact, it felt lovely when I tried walking around my room, naked and clean-shaven under the tiny skirt.

'You look quite gorgeous,' said Daphne, when I walked into the dining room, 'let's go to bed now!'

I laughed and looked at her admiringly. She wore a blue silk off-the-shoulder dress, with no sign of a bra underneath. I could have accepted her offer willingly, and said so.

The other girls all looked similarly good, and the guys were tonight less formally attired, in slacks and open-necked shirts. We sat down to eat.

As we finished our coffees, Sir Gordon stood, and tapped a glass. His other hand was on the shoulder of Astrid, looking virginal in a white broderie anglaise minidress, with high neck and long sleeves. She was looking up at Sir Gordon as he spoke, something akin to adoration on her face.

'This evening,' he said, 'for our mutual entertainment, Astrid has consented to be tied up and whipped. Those of you who may be offended by the spectacle do not need to be present, but Astrid assures me that it is she who will derive the most pleasure from this.'

He looked around, as if seeking out dissenters, but, finding none, went on, 'Now, we should all have a drink, whilst Kiko and Mario will arrange the library for the purpose I have mentioned.'

Astrid seemed not in the least nervous about her forthcoming punishment, and was especially bright-eyed when Sarah told Su-li to 'take her out and prepare her.' She allowed the pretty Chinese girl, clad in a pleated print dress, to lead her from the room.

When we got up and went into the library, it was the first time I had seen the room, and at first thought it was enormous, but then realised that this was because all of the far wall consisted of a huge mirror. The two guys had set seats around in a semicircle opposite the mirror, and I noticed immediately a chain hanging down from a pulley attached to a roof-beam, one end culminating in a snap-link, the other wrapped around a cleat on a pillar.

After what seemed like a long time, but passed quite quickly as I was talking to Greg, who had placed himself beside me, the door opened and Sarah came in, walking with some difficulty in a knee-length black latex dress which couldn't have been tighter around her shapely legs. In her wake came Su-li, holding a leash, attached to which was a silver collar around Astrid's slender neck. She wore a diaphanous long white robe, open right down the front to display her complete nakedness, her arms free, and her wrists cuffed and joined together with a length of chain. Her lovely blond hair was braided into a single long rope, falling to her waist. She regarded us with an unreadable look which spoke perhaps of pride, disdain, and something else. Lust?

Sir Gordon stepped up to her and led her to a spot under the chain, then took her chin in his hand and kissed her passionately. He then raised her hands and clipped the chain joining her cuffs into the snap-link, unhooked the other end of the chain, and raised her hands until they were above head-height, so that she could only stand because of the extremely high heels she wore.

Next he unclipped the robe at her neck, so that it fell, with a soft whisper, to the floor.

'Sarah is going to whip you now, my dear,' he said, gently, 'it's what you want, isn't it?'

'Yes, sir,' replied the Swedish beauty.

'And she will hurt you, you know?'

'Yes, sir, I know. I want her to hurt me -- a lot.'

I was immediately struck by the realisation that this was a ritual to which they were not strangers -- that this room had seen other girls whipped, perhaps many.

Sarah had acquired a long leather whip, which she held furled, standing back patiently while Sir Gordon made the introduction, and now she stepped up to Astrid and stroked the pure, soft white flesh of her naked back, just briefly, then stepped away three paces. Astrid could see everything that was happening behind her by the simple expedient of looking in the big mirror in front of her, but showed no emotion as Sarah unwound the long whip, tried a swish through the air, and seemed to measure her distance. Again, I realised she was no novice at this.

Astrid was watching intently in the mirror as Sarah sent the long lash snaking through the warm air of the library, and I felt Greg tense beside me as, with a sharp 'crack' the narrow leather thong bit into the blonde's bare back, just below the shoulder-blades, the knotted tip just flicking the side of a firm, jutting breast, leaving a circular, red mark. Astrid didn't flinch a fraction of an inch, and, although her lips were slightly open, no sound came from them. She looked over her shoulder at her torturer with indifference, as Sarah prepared to strike again. This time, she seemed to put more force behind the stroke, which fell across both of the Swede's soft buttocks, leaving a clearly-defined red welt, and drawing the faintest of gasps from Astrid's mouth.

123456...9