Elise, My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbella
mbella
20 Followers

As I drove home that night, I couldn't wait to see Elise again.

Chapter 5: Initial Encounter

It felt like the week rushed by, but I didn't care. It was Friday night and I was waiting for Elise to get here. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and my mom answered.

"Hi Elise, it's been such a long time, you look wonderful!"

"Thanks Mrs-"

"You don't need to be so formal, just call me mom! How have you been?"

"I've been great, I graduated recently and I'm working in Seattle right now."

"That's good to hear, I wish Sarah was more like you, she's really needs to finish college"

I heard the entire conversation as I walked down the stairs, "Mom! Stop that!"

"What, am I wrong? Anyways, dinner is ready."

We had my mom's famous chicken casserole, some biscuits, green salad, and vegetables. It was the usual dinner room conversation. After dinner, we went up to my room. I rented a recently released horror film. Elise didn't like them, but I loved to tease her about it. As we sat down on my couch to watch it,

"What did you get?"

"Oh, you'll see..."

She was glaring at me again; I loved it!

"It had better not be another horror film!"

"It isn't, trust me!" I smiled.

"I've heard you say that before."

I knew she would watch it regardless. The film started and a few minutes in, she knew I lied to her. She didn't say anything, just punched me in the shoulder. The movie had a few good scares and every time, Elise screamed and then glared at me; I smiled each time.

By the time the movie ended, it was well past midnight. We both showered and got ready for bed. My bed wasn't a king size, but it could easily fit both of us. Elise yawned and took off her shirt and bra; she was topless!

I stared at her in disbelief. Her breasts weren't the largest, but they were definitely well-shaped and perky. She finally noticed me staring and smiled.

"I uh, figured I would give your method a try."

"O-o-okay" was all I could muster.

After taking off my shirt and bra, we both got in bed and said goodnight.

It happened exactly like last week. My eyes closed, but all I could think about was her breasts, god they were beautiful. About half an hour later, Elise turned her back to me, but this time more slowly, trying not to wake me.

Could she be doing it again? I froze waiting for her to start and wasn't disappointed. I could hear her hands slowly moving, her breathing becoming more labored, her almost silent moaning. I felt myself getting wet and needed to do something.

Almost unconsciously and on impulse, I slowly turned towards Elise's back. She must've been so focused that she didn't notice me. I slowly moved my hand over Elise's waist and towards her masturbating hand.

When my hand touched hers, she froze. I gently moved her hand away from her pussy and put mine in its place.

"What are you do-" whispered Elise.

"Shhh..."

My hand gently rubbed her swollen inner and outer lips while my body moved towards her. My breasts and stomach touched her back while my legs were right up against hers. I used my other hand to rub my own swollen lips, mimicking what I was doing to Elise.

The scent of her hair filled my nose while our bodies absorbed each other's warmth. Her silky smooth skin felt heavenly against mine.

"Sarah, please don't, I-"

I slowly increased my rhythm while rubbing her clit with my palm.

"Mmmm, no don't, ahhhhahhhh, please stop, aaahhhhh, pleeease-"

She didn't want me to stop.

I pushed my middle and ring finger into her pussy ever so slightly, pulled them out, and massaged her inner lips. After a few times, she responded by moving her hips towards my fingers. She wanted me to go deeper.

"Please stop, aaahhhhh, stop it, ahhhhhh, please-"

"Please what?" As I kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

"Mmmm, please stop teasing me, push it deeper, ahhhhhh, I can't wait."

As soon as she said this, I thrust both my fingers into her pussy. My fingers explored her pussy as it tried to grab my fingers, trying to suck them in.

"Ohhhh, Ohhh, fuck me with your fingers, it feels so good, ahhhhh!"

My entire hand was soaked in her juices. Every thrust of my fingers resulted in more juices come out and it was turning me on more than ever. Her juices made a perfect lubricant between my palm and her clit.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh, I'm going to cum, ahhh, do it faster!"

I rubbed her clit side-to-side, up-and-down, and in a circular motion, all while finger fucking her. I could hear her juices slopping everything I thrust into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cuuumming!"

Elise put her hands on top of mine as if to help. I could feel her pussy contracting in waves as I kept fucking her. Her orgasm also pushed me over the edge as I used my other hand to fuck myself. Both of my hands froze while the orgasm rocked through my body. We were both shaking.

"Ahhhhhh, Ahhhh, ahhh, ahhh."

As our orgasms subsided, we lay there, breathing heavily. My body was still up against hers while I slowly took my fingers out of both our pussies. I moved the hand that had been in Elise's pussy towards her mouth.

In her ear, I softly whispered, "Elise, I know you want to."

That was all she needed to hear. She held my hand with both her hands, and licked and sucked her juices off. I could feel her tongue massaging my fingers, palm, and everything in between. It was so erotic that I did the same and cleaned the juices off my other hand using my mouth. We said nothing during all of this. After we both finished, I put my arm around her waist and we feel asleep.

Chapter 6: Nostalgia

When I woke up, my arm was still around her waist. As I moved around and grumbled, Elise started to wake up too. Light progressively filled my room as the sun rose. All I could think about was last night; did it actually happen? We stayed in position for a few minutes not saying a word.

"Sarah, I uh, am going to take a shower."

"Umm, Ok."

I took my arm off her waist and lay flat on my back. Elise got up, put on some cloths, and walked to the shower. She never looked at me. I laid there thinking, what do I do now? Thoughts, scenarios, reactions, it all raced through my mind. Elise eventually interrupted me by coming back to my room.

She looked at me in almost embarrassment, "the um, shower is all yours."

As soon as my eyes met hers, she looked away. That was my cue; I got up, put on some cloths, and walked to the bathroom, my pussy and hands still sticky from last night. After showering, I got dressed, and went back to my room. When I came in, Elise was sitting on my bed. She looked at me, then at the floor, and bit her lip. We stood there for a few minutes in awkward silence.

Elise eventually looked at me and said, "Well, what do you have planned for today?"

"You'll see, let's go."

As we walked down the stairs, "be careful and have fun you two."

"We will mom."

I drove Elise through town showing her what changed, but in a nutshell, not much. We grabbed lunch at Juan's again and ended up talking about various topics for a few hours. She seemed back to her old self. While talking to her, I kept thinking, was she going to pretend it never happened? I hope not.

Regardless of what happened, I wanted to show her one more thing before we headed home. I parked my car in a gravel lot off a back road.

"Come on, we have to walk from here."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We both got out of the car. I'm sure she could hear the waves and guess where we were. She seemed reluctant so I grabbed her hand and walked towards a trail that headed downwards.

As we walked down the trail, we didn't say anything. All I could think about was how soft her hand felt and I didn't want to let go.

"Tada, Isn't it beautiful?"

We were standing at the edge of a secluded beach.

"I found this spot a while ago, not many people seem to come here."

"Wow, it's gorgeous!"

"I know, let's head out there."

While still holding her hand, we walked towards the water, absorbing the fresh humid air. It smelled and felt wonderful. Walking up and down the beach, we talked about everything except for one thing. It was on both our minds, but neither of us brought it up.

Several times, we paused and looked into each other's eyes. It took all my will power not to do anything dumb. Finally, I looked into her eyes and hugged her. Elise let out a surprised gasp, but eventually hugged me back. We stood there for a minute before I pushed her back, looked at her, and whispered, "Elise, we should sit down."

Fear and uncertainty filled her eyes, but she complied. After we sat down, I put my arm around her and pressed my body against hers. She did the same as we absorbed the beautiful scenery. I looked at her and she knew what I wanted, she was ready; our eyes closed and our lips touched, it felt like heaven. Afterwards, we stared into the distance for a while longer before we headed back to my car.

"Thank you for taking me here, we'll have to come back again sometime."

"We will," as I smiled at her.

After getting back to my house, we discussed our work schedule and decided on meeting up at Elise's place the coming Friday night.

Chapter 7: Alcohol

The week flew by and I was driving to Elise's place. After arriving, I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore some flats, a miniskirt, and a sleeveless top that really showed off my cleavage. Our plan was to grab dinner and head to a nightclub.

"Are you ready to go Elise?" as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

She was wearing the dress that really showed off her legs and figure, plus she had on some sexy heels.

"You look great, love those heels."

"Thank you, you look great yourself."

Elise drove and on the way to the restaurant, I couldn't help but peek at her legs. They looked so smooth and seemed to reflect the streetlights. She must've caught me peeking because at a stop light, she looked at me for a few seconds, but didn't say anything.

After pulling up to the restaurant, Elise gave her keys to the valet. We got out and as we walked inside, a host greeted us. Elise had already made reservations and gave them her name. Looking around, this was definitely a fancy place.

The dining room contained minimal lighting, just enough for easy customer navigation. Every table included a lit candle that amplified the restaurant's romantic atmosphere. We finally sat down and I stared at her. She looked so beautiful in the dark light, the candle really lighting up her face.

As we ate and discussed our week, I noticed Elise ordered quite a few glasses of wine. She seemed stressed out from work and needed to unwind.

"Elise, are you ok? You've had a lot of wine, is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong" she smiled.

We kept talking, but the drinks finally caught up with her. She looked tipsy and her hand-eye coordination wasn't much better. By this time, our meal was long finished and she wasn't getting any better. Sigh, I'd better head back to her apartment instead of the nightclub.

"Elise, it's getting late, we should go."

"But why? We're having so much fu-fu-fun."

"I know we're having fun Elise, but give me your keys, you obviously can't drive."

"What? I can drive, d-d-d-on't make fun of me."

I called the waiter to get our check.

"Hey, dinner is on me, don't make me hit you," she smiled and laughed.

"Don't worry about it, you can pay next time."

I helped her up and we walked out of the restaurant. Her legs looked wobbly and I didn't want her falling. As we waited for the valet to get her car, I swapped shoes with her. Elise didn't say anything as I did this, but when I looked up, she gave me an appreciative smile.

While driving back to her apartment, she kept asking where we were going and how come we weren't at the nightclub?

"Elise, you're drunk, we're going back to your apartment."

"No-no-no, I feel fine, I can walk."

"No, you're having trouble walking, just trust me ok."

We finally got back to her place. I closed the door and as we took off our shoes,

Elise yelled, "whooooooah!"

I ended up flat on the floor while Elise landed on top of me. Her body lay flat on top of mine with her legs on either side of my body.

"Owww, are you ok?"

"Yeah, sorry."

Elise slowly pushed herself up using both her arms. Her legs still on either side of my body and her dress hiked up to her hips. With her arms perpendicular to the floor, she stopped and looked at me.

We looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, Elise held my hands and pinned them down with hers.

"Sarah, I..."

She stopped, licked her lips, and slowly moved her body towards mine. We both closed our eyes and a second later, our lips touched. I could feel her soft lips and wanted more. Elise backed up a little, opened her eyes, and looked at me again before kissing me. This time, her mouth wide open and soon our tongues were exploring each other. I squeezed her hands and our tongues continued to dance.

After our lips parted, we grabbed a quick breath and kissed again. I sucked on her tongue and continued to explore her mouth. I could taste the wine she drank as we continued to kiss. Wanting her closer, I freed myself from her hands and put my arms around her, moving her towards me. Lightning coursed through my body as our erect nipples touched through our cloths.

My hands moved down her back and under her dress. I expanded my hands and gently squeezed her butt. Elise moaned in response as she continued to kiss me.

"Mmm, you taste so good Sarah, mmm."

I moved my hands back up, searching for her dresses' zipper. When I finally found it, I began unzipping her. Elise must've noticed because she broke our kiss and looked at me.

"Sarah, I-I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me."

"Elise..."

Before I could say anything, she got off me and walked to her bedroom. I lay there for a good 15 minutes before getting up. Was I too bold? I hope I didn't scare her off.

I stripped down to my panties and tipped-toed into her bedroom. Her rhythmic breathing filled the bedroom, she must be was sleeping I thought. Not wanting to wake her, I carefully got under the sheets.

My eyes closed, but all I could think about was making love to Elise. My legs spread unconsciously and at the same time, my hand instinctively moved towards my pussy. I looked over at Elise; she still seemed to be sleeping. My lips were already swollen and wet from earlier. I closed my eyes and used one hand to rub my lips,

"Mmm, ahhh, Elise, ahhh, lick me."

My hand alternated between rubbing my lips and clit with up-and-down and swirling motions. Juices flowed out of my pussy, lubricating my hand and fingers.

"Ahh, ugghh, don't tease me Elise, fuck me, ahh."

At that moment, I felt movement in the bed. I opened my eyes and froze, realizing Elise was looking at me. She didn't say anything, only moved towards me. A few seconds later, she was right next to me lying on her side. Elise inched forward, her entire body now against mine. I noticed she was already completely naked. Did she plan this?

She leaned her head in and we kissed softly, I could still smell alcohol in her breath. After a few second, we opened our eyes and gazed at each other in silence. She put her hand on my stomach and moved it towards my pussy. I knew what she wanted to do. With one quick motion, I closed my legs, took off my panties, and spread my legs again. I placed both hands on top of Elise's hand.

Elise slowly rubbed my pussy lips and clit while simultaneously using her mouth to suck my breast.

"Elise, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhh, don't stop."

My hands where on top of hers applying more pressure.

"Ahh, fuck me Elise, fuck me, ahhhh."

By this time, Elise's hand was soaked in my juices. She stopped rubbing my pussy, positioned her fingers parallel to my legs, and slowly entered my pussy.

"AAHHHHHH, fuck me, ahhhh!"

Her fingers began exploring my pussy and I couldn't hold it any longer. I used both hands to rub my clit and immediately orgasmed.

"I'm cuuuuuuming, ahhhhhhhh!"

Waves of pleasure coursed through my body as I realized Elise was fucking me. Involuntary spasms in my pussy tried sucking in Elise's hand. It felt so good! This only encouraged Elise as she rammed her fingers into my pussy faster and faster. Each time, drawing out more juices and drenching her hand. I kept rubbing my clit and orgasmed again.

"Elise, ahhhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhh!"

Another wave of pleasure coursed through my body, this time more intense. Elise was doing it! She was fucking me with her fingers, my fantasies coming true!

"Ugghhhh, ahhhh, ahhh, ahh."

After my orgasm subsided, I put my hands on hers telling her to stop. She did. I looked at her and we kissed again. At that moment, Elise grabbed both of my hands, our fingers interlaced, my juices gluing them together. As she held me, she moved her body on top of mine. Her pussy needed relief and I was going to give it to her. Slowly, she started grinding her clit on my thigh.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhhh."

Her grinding slowly increased as she looked at me while squeezing my hands.

"Mmm, mmmmmm, ahhh, ahh, Sarah, ahh."

I could feel her juices flowing down my thigh, her pussy getting hotter and hotter.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhh, I'm going to cum, ahh."

Elise kept thrusting her body back and forth on my thigh. Each time, her juices lubricated my thigh more.

"AHHHHH, ahhhhh, ahhhhh!"

She gripped my hands as tight as she could while her body shook uncontrollably.

"Ahhhhhh, ahhhh, ahh, ahh."

Exhausted and breathing heavily, she fell on top of me. I put my arms around her and we kissed. As our lips parted, we looked at each other in silence. Elise kissed me again and lay on top of me, our hands going up and down each other's bodies, exploring. Finally, exhaustion took over, and we fell asleep holding each other.

Chapter 8: Confrontation

I awoke to bright sunlight on my face. Ugh, what time was it I thought? I looked over and Elise was snuggled up against me, her face looking angel-like. We were still naked from last night, but I didn't care, I loved the feeling of her skin on mine. Remembering what happened last night, I smiled and used my fingers to move her hair behind her ear.

My entire body was soaked in sweat from last night, not to mention my thigh: it was still wet. What I really needed was a shower right now. I looked at Elise one more time before slowly creeping out of bed, not wanting to wake her.

The hot water felt great running down my body. After showering, I stepped out and dried myself off. Crap, I don't have anything to wear. Not thinking, I walked naked into Elise's bedroom to get some cloths.

I took a few steps in before realizing Elise was still in bed, sitting up, and staring at me. She held the sheets against her chest, covering her breasts, almost in embarrassment. As I looked at her, she looked down and bit her lips. She obviously didn't want to talk about what happened last night.

"Elise, I-I'm sorry for barging in. I need to get some cloths."

"Oh, go ahead. I umm, was uh, going to..." her voice trailing off.

Still naked, I walked up to her and held her hand. Elise slowly moved her head up and looked into my eyes, but didn't say anything. I closed my eyes and kissed her cheek. My head moved back, I looked into her eyes again, and kissed her lips. The room remained silent while I let go of her hand and walked towards my bag.

I opened it and grabbed a fresh pair of panties, jeans, and a top. My eyes locked onto hers again, before leaving her bedroom and closing the door. In the bathroom, I got dressed, but couldn't stop thinking about her. Sigh, I have to tell her how I feel, we can't keep feeling awkward towards each other.

mbella
mbella
20 Followers