Elixir For The Undead Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently laid his hand upon her ass in a slow, soft motion. Kneading the well-toned flesh. His hands moved to her lower back, sliding under her shirt, roaming, discovering.

Buffy was sure enjoying her punishment... Well she decided it sure was a punishment, since it was torture to have his hands all over her, but not hers all over him as well.

"Spike." She spoke quietly, pushing herself up and turning to face him. Staring into his eyes, seeing a desire that matched her own.

"Buffy." He whispered just before their lips met. Slowly at first, not knowing how the other would react to the intimate touch. Mouths opened and tongues explored.

Tasting... Devouring...

Spike was getting lost in her scent of strawberries and vanilla. His mouth tore from hers as he helped her remove her top and was pleased to see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Buffy was doing her own exploration, of his chest, shoulders and arms. His skin was cold and the trembled under her contact.

She pushed him back down against his pillows as her mouth continued where her hands left off. Her tongue tracing a path from his neck to his chest. Spike inhaled sharply and released a low growl.

Buffy continued her way down to where the sheets just covered his manhood. A brief wave of shyness overcame her when she hesitated revealing him in all his glory. Slowly she licked around his belly and proceeded to go lower.

Spike stopped Buffy with a gentle tap on her shoulder. She looked up at him confused.

"Don't you want me to?" She asked.

"More than you could ever know. It's just that I want you so much I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to contain it." He pulled her up to him and kissed her passionately, "Buffy, I need to taste you. I have wanted to for so long." He said huskily.

Without another word, they switched positions. He worshipped her body as if she was sent from heaven.

"Oh Buffy. You don't know how beautiful you are." He took one milky white breast in his mouth.

Buffy moaned as she felt his cool tongue flick over her hardening peak. Spike gently nipped and suckled her breast before ministering the same treatment to the other.

Buffy's fingers were tangling through his blonde locks encouraging him to continue on his path.

Spike went lower kissing and nipping her belly. He could smell her womanly musk. He grabbed her panties and rolled them over her thighs, over her knees, and down her calves... All the while, his mouth following the same trail.

His hands slid back up her legs to meet at her centre. He placed himself between her legs to taste her nectar.

"Oh Spike!" Buffy gasped as his tongue lapped at her juices. His tongue moved expertly around her folds and her clit. He introduced a finger inside to enhance her pleasure.

"Oh God! Oh God!" She cried.

Spike took her clit in his mouth and flicked his tongue rapidly to send her over the edge.

Buffy grabbed the sheets and turned her head to scream in the pillow.

Spike didn't realize she had made a noise since her thighs were clamping his ears. He raised himself from between her to crawl up her body to capture her mouth with his.

Spike ended the kiss and stared into Buffy's eyes.

"Do you want this? You must tell me now, 'cause I don't think I would be able to stop myself... Unless you kicked me across the room." He gave her a quick smile.

"Spike, if you don't get inside me soon, I will kick you across the room!" Mirroring his smile and a nod of confirmation, he positioned himself at her entrance and pushed.

"MMMMM!!" they echoed one another as she felt his length and he felt her heat. Once he was fully inside, he began to shift his hips to rub against her pelvis.

Buffy met his thrusts with the same fervor. Spike would pull almost all the way out, then slam back in. Sweat pouring off their bodies as the pace grew. Buffy began panting and moaning at the sensations coursing through her body. The tingling started from her core and spiraled outward to her fingertips as she felt the most intense climax overtake her reality.

"AAHHHH!!!" She screamed, raking her nails down his back.

Spike was holding back as best he could, given that he had fantasized about this for months. With his head buried in her neck, he was about to reach his peak. One last thrust, he came inside her, his seed mixing with her juices.

"Oh Buffy." He whispered tenderly as he kissed her neck and up to her ear, his tongue, tracing along her lobe.

Her hands grasp his face, bringing his lips to hers in a soft kiss. His fingers threading through her hair, he let himself slip out of her as he rolled them both over. He lazily drew imaginary circles on her back and caressed her arm that lay across his chest. He inhaled her sweet smell in her hair and kissed the top of her head.

Buffy sat up suddenly, "Oh shit!" She shouted. "I've gotta go! Dawn will be wondering what's taking me so long!" She was panicking, looking for her underwear and shirt.

"Buffy, I'm sure Red and Tara would stay with her until you got home." He tried to calm her down.

"I know. It's just that they probably will call Giles to send out the 'Scooby Search Party'." She stammered as she zipped up her boots. Getting her jacket on, she kneeled on the bed and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"I don't regret what just happened here. I just want you to know that!"

"Well I guess you already know that I've wanted this to happen for a while now." Spike confessed. "So I guess this changes things between us? What do we tell your friends?" He asked.

"I'll figure something out... I don't want to worry about that right now. I will see you tomorrow." She smiled at the ma se could now call her lover.

"Ah, Pet?"

"Yeah?" "You dropped something earlier," as he produced the small container of lip balm.

"Huh? Oh." She checked her pockets and then it dawned on her how Spike knew it was she under the bed.

"Um, I guess it fell out of my pocket when I..."She drifted off.

Spike just gave her a look and a sly grin; "You're the only one I know pet who uses this lip junk... I'd know that smell anywhere!"

"Ok, you got me!" mocking a stick up.

"You know it baby!" He drawled.

He got out of the bed, and sauntered over to her as a white statue, beautifully sculpted she thought.

His mouth descended upon hers, tasting one last time until he could taste her again.

"Ok, you better get goin' or else I won't let you leave!"

"Alright, alright. I'm gone. I will see you tomorrow. Do you wanna come out on patrol with me?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

"Sure luv! It's a date. I will be there with bells on... Well not literally." He said lighting a smoke.

"Great!" she said with a big smile on her face, "See ya later." Then she climbed up the stairs.

Spike leered on appreciating the sight that was leaving his crypt.

"Well whaddya know! Never thought a spanking could be sooo much fun." He said to himself as he got back into bed, finished his smoke, and thought about what just happened less than a few hours ago.

TBC...

12